Public sluts, where have you been bred?

daemien

Remember when parks and playgrounds used to have those little push merry go rounds? You would push it running around and around as fast as he could, and then hop on and grab hold? I met a man some years ago. He was considerably bigger and stronger. He told me to hop on the merry go round, drop my pants and hold on. Now I’m always up for an adventure, and this one sounded fun. I did as he said, and he started pushing the merry-go-round and running as fast as he could, and when he was ready he hopped on and shoved his dick up my ass. It was a fantastically wild fuck with the world spending around us.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BBArchangel said:

Remember when parks and playgrounds used to have those little push merry go rounds? You would push it running around and around as fast as he could, and then hop on and grab hold? I met a man some years ago. He was considerably bigger and stronger. He told me to hop on the merry go round, drop my pants and hold on. Now I’m always up for an adventure, and this one sounded fun. I did as he said, and he started pushing the merry-go-round and running as fast as he could, and when he was ready he hopped on and shoved his dick up my ass. It was a fantastically wild fuck with the world spending around us.

And here I was thinking that those merry-go-rounds were removed because kids fell off them! 😂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tsjul said:

When I was a university student, I worked the streets for almost 2 entire years, so you can imagine how many awkward situations I had been through. I gave BJs and fucked in many public places: cars, dark alleys, parks, public restrooms, behind, boat ramp, car parks a church etc.. 

I managed to get through uni studies w/o a loan, but apparently I could have/should have made money... Just a little bit envious of you... 😉

On 3/16/2023 at 8:50 AM, Tsjul said:

When I was a university student, I worked the streets for almost 2 entire years, so you can imagine how many awkward situations I had been through. I gave BJs and fucked in many public places: cars, dark alleys, parks, public restrooms, behind, boat ramp, car parks a church etc.. 

omg thats the story of my highschool and university life. always finding places for tricks to use your fuckholes and hoping to not get busted. my best spot was ironically less than a hundred yards from my parents house behind a store. I took so many loads back there and thats even where I whored myself out to a few of my gay uncles buddies which led to him training me. public restrooms were also good, specially places with a single person handicap restroom like the mall. usually bend me over in front of the sink or lay me on my back on the counter or the baby changing table to fuck me. getting stripped naked out in the open of a mall restroom while one or two guys use my sexy young body to get themselves off was usually too hot for them to last long.

• Like 1

Best was in Centennial Park in Innisfil Ontario. There is a large gazebo with three entrances and a picnic bench inside. It was still dusk outside and I was on the picnic table legs spread and getting fucked and bred while 5 more guys waited for their turns. There were people around walking their dogs talking etc. I don't remember how many dry orgasms I had before Cumming a few times. It was almost an hour long public fuck. 

• 1 year later...

Hook-ups in hotel rooms and private homes, anon & spontaneously in woods and bushes adjoining motorway parking lots known for cruising, on parking lot benches and tables, in women’s restrooms and outside behind such restrooms on motorway parking lots, in parks, open car parks, in my office workplace  at night, in trucker cabins, on the rear seat of my car, over the hood of my car, also once in a sex club with another transgirl.

I have always done it dressed femme in either a long free-flowing pleated skirt or dress, or tight stretch or  free-flowing pleated miniskirts. Am considering also doing it just in lingerie, which could pull guys even better than with a tight miniskirt, in places no self-respecting female would go unless seeking sex and not fearing rape.

It has been almost entirely anal bareback. For those seeking risk-free sex, it has sometimes been just oral, including using the 69 position in bed with another transgirl for simultaneous mutual oral pleasure.

Against my protestation, one guy insisted on a condom when he fucked me in his apartment. I reluctantly agreed to it, as I was already dressed and made up, horney and ready to be fucked. I was pleased the condom broke inside me, enabling his cum to seed me, just as I wanted. He wasn’t happy about that then, but revealed to me some years later that he was meanwhile only doing bareback, whatever the consequences.

I went once to a renowned street walking location on the outskirts of a city, where I has sent off by prostitutes who were clearly not happy with having free-of-charge transgirl competition. But it paid off for me, as a man drove behind me and fucked me in my car after I stopped again downtown.

On another occasion, I encountered a man in the woods adjoining a motorway parking lot, who suggested I should drive behind him to his apartment block, then walk to up his apartment without wearing my high-heel shoes in the corridor, so neighbors wouldn’t hear any movement. I put my shoes back on in the apartment, tightening the ankle straps, for foreplay on his sofa, with a lot of kissing. When he was also horney and ready for sex, he led me to his marital bed that he usually shares with his wife, who was away with his daughter at the time for several days.

That’s where he fucked and seeded me bareback, as a one-time substitute for unprotected sex with his wife, despite my not being able to bear him another daughter. I left the apartment while still wearing high heels and only passed others who entered the apartment block as I was leaving, looking like a prostitute, proud to have just served a man, whose cock would soon go into his wife’s vagina again, just as it had gone into my transgirl hole.

I also drove once behind a man with whom I had hooked up for a fuck in his apartment. At least he wasn’t concerned about the sound of my high heels on the stairs up to the second floor. He said he had some blue pills, but he managed to penetrate and seed me unprotected very well, apparently without the pills. He only asked me if I was healthy after he had already seeded me, which was generous of him. For added excitement, I deliberately paused before asking him about his health.

I have done it mainly with men (passive), but also with transgirls (active/passive). I would also love to do it with females, as lesbian sex with a combination of toy and “better-than-toy” vaginal sex, any time in the month.

Many many public places. The two most memorable were, the time I got fucked on the front steps of an old abandoned high school downtown, and got caught by a homeless man that walked up on us. And the other most memorable was on a crowded dance floor during a foam party.  The foam was up to my chest, I had shorts and a t shirt on, and someone pulled my shorts down a bit and started teasing my hole with his fingers. I spread my legs a bit to make it easier for him, and next thing I knew he was sliding his cock in me.  When he finished he just held me in place by my waist till his buddy slid his cock into me. So, fucked twice on a crowded dance floor with my friends just feet away from me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Once in the truck parked in the parking lot of a gay bar near closing. Everyone leaving could see us going at it.

Another time a guy flung open his apartment door that faced the interstate and stood behind me so everyone driving by could see me getting railed while he was obscured.

• Like 1

This is from back in the 80's.  As a top:  About 1985 I bred one guy on a golf course about 10 p.m. one night.  I bred one friend's boyfriend in the early 90's across the hood of my car in the late 80's.  Of course the dark rooms and bath houses as well.  I did breed one guy on a pool table in a private club.  Not as exciting as most on here, but it was good for me.

• Like 1

A converted UHaul truck with a play room in back … the owner would drive it around SF and hook up with guys

plane

train … a great rhythm for fisting

parking garage LAX

Lots of cheap sleazy motels

truck stops

altar

My office

desk of the Secretary of State in a state I was visiting 

parks

middle of public soccer field 2am

dance floor of a club in Miami

on the stage of Man’s Country, Chicago

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Wow, I've been such a slut throughout the years lol

parking lots (in cars and out bent on it).

airports - lounges, bathrooms, fitting rooms. 

planes - bathrooms, flight attendants beds, first class beds and more  

universities and schools- bathrooms, class rooms.

gyms

dorm rooms and frat houses (including being a cumdump at a 'straight' frat party taking loads from anyone there.

cruising areas and parks. 

Office building ( my own and hookups)

Night clubs and bars 

Saunas and sex parties including many horse fairs, lab, sweatbox and lots more

taxi rides

Allies - bent over and getting fucked by anyone passing

and I am sure I am missing more 💦🐽 

• Piggy 1