Chastity belt / cock cages

Bidiscreet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

With the exception of 2 weeks in early April I've been locked since October 15 last year. Had to unlock due to an intestinal infection and It felt really weird not being locked.  It has driven my already high sex drive off the charts and now I can't get fucked enough. Has kind of turned me into a sub. I just want to get used and feel guys cum inside me.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 2/21/2021 at 9:38 PM, SoCalBBversbttm said:

Woof!  Hot boy!  Take a look at “The Munchkin” from koalaswim.com.  It is a chastity device that inverts your sick into your body looking like you had you cock removed as the front is totally flat.  It comes with am optional urethra tube for peeing.  

Just bought "The Munchkin"...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SoCalBBversbttm said:

Woof, looks hot!  How are your erections in it?

Erections push the plug out a bit from the root if its not on properly.  If its on tight then you can't see much externally. The catherer pipe is a bit painful if you try to wank through the device - its like a piece of plumbing.

Ending up fucking a big tentacle toy with it on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...