The game got out of hand

Oh f**k! 
I'm so sorry that I have not written further until now.
However, I lacked the time to do so, because I have to work very much at the moment.
I have some ideas that I want to implement in the story, but it will be probably only in about 4 weeks, then I have vacation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great story.

Google translation is  flawless.

I use Google to help me write to family in Vienna but have to make many corrections. Apparently Google is better when translting to English than translating from English. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mikesholes said:

Tolle Geschichte.

Die Google-Ãœbersetzung ist einwandfrei.

Ich nutze Google, um meiner Familie in Wien zu schreiben, muss aber viele Korrekturen vornehmen. Anscheinend ist Google beim Übersetzen ins Englische besser als beim Übersetzen aus dem Englischen. 

Moin, hello, and good day,
thank you for your message regarding google translate.
Yes, I have also noticed that the translation from German into English is better than the other way around. 
After the recommendation of a work colleague, I am now trying out another program, it is called DeepL.
I hope that it translates even better. I would be happy if you or anyone else here in the community would give me feedback when I publish the next part of the story soon.

Greetings from Hamburg in Germany
Chris

PS: The word "Moin" is a North German greeting, it is used at any time of day or night. There is no exact translation, even into High German, but it can be equated with a simple hello or hi.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• 1 month later...

The game got out of control - Part 8 (A horny Saturday continues)

After the letter carrier insulted me while running downstairs, I dragged this huge package into the apartment, leaving a small trail of sperm in the stairwell and apartment hallway. Of course, silly me forgot the anal plug in the stairwell, even when I closed the door.

After the great effort with the huge package, I treated myself to a nice cold beer, and suddenly I remembered the plug, I reached for my well-fucked asshole, and realized that something was missing there.
So I started looking for the plug, somewhere I must have lost it, only where?
In any case, the thing was not in the kitchen, not even in the living room, then I searched in the bathroom and in the hallway, nothing was to be seen, the bedroom, the guest room and the study I could exclude, so it had to be in the stairwell...
...Fuck I thought, then I must probably again naked from the apartment. 
I looked frightened through the door peephole, but unfortunately, or fortunately could see nothing and no one in the stairwell.
So I quietly took the apartment key, carefully opened the door and first peeked through the door gap. What a luck still no one to see, but where is the plug? 
NO!
I actually have to go down one floor to get it back, crap!
So now I mustered all my courage, closed the apartment door as quietly as possible, and slowly and very quietly crept down the stairs, not wanting to be discovered.
But as life goes, the neighbors, in front of whose apartment door the plug was, had on the one hand noticed the fuck from earlier, and on the other hand the two were just waiting for my cock-hungry hole.
I was about to bend over for the plug when my hips were grabbed, and I felt the now familiar sensation against my cunt, 
"Yes, bitch, take my piston in your hole!" spoke the unknown guy behind me.
He fucked me hard and fast, and his roommate then asked him, "do you think he'll be able to handle my cock too?"
"He'll be fine with your cock, it's only 19cm, but whether he'll be fine with your sharpened piercings is the other question?"

The thrusts into my man-cunt were getting faster, stronger and more irregular, I noticed that the first unknown guy was about to lock up in my hole. 
And then he also came with a primal scream, and flooded my intestine with his warm sperm, only rest there was not for me, the first guy pulled out, and immediately there was a strange metallic feeling at and in my hole.
He also plowed through me roughly, unlike the first, where I moaned quietly with horniness, I could not with the second fucker. I could only scream in pain, he was really destroying my sphincter and intestines with his piercings. 
Fortunately the attack did not last too long, he was probably so horny that he only lasted 4 minutes until he came inside me.
The moment the second anonymous fucker pulled his penis out of me, the first one with the plug stuffed in my ass, and Matteo came up the stairs.
"Oh, Bennie, are you advertising tonight already?"
I couldn't answer, the pain in my guts was too much, I could only sob, and went up the stairs to the apartment crying behind Matteo.

But what did Matteo mean by advertising tonight?
What's going to happen tonight?
Is that nasty pierced fucker going to be there? - I hope not.
All this I guess I will find out later.

Oh well, the question of what is meant by POZ, I still could not clarify, and as it looks I will not succeed so quickly.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

The game got out of control - Part 9 (The Saturday party)

Matteo led me straight to the bathroom and then said to me, "wash yourself thoroughly, but leave the plug in your ass. And while you're washing, please tell me how the fuck happened earlier."
I began to shower and tell....

"...first there was the package delivery man..."
"Yes and then what?"
"...well, I had to open..."
"Go on, don't let him pull everything out of your nose!"
"Okay, when he saw me, he pulled out my plug and threw it away, then he fucked me, inseminated me and called me names. Then I had a beer, and went looking for the plug, which I eventually found outside the other's door, where we met. That's the long story in a nutshell."
"Ah, I see, I want to tell you in confidence that they did the same game with me half a year ago, in the end it was super awesome though."
"Do you really think so? I mean for me everything is so new here, with the gay sex."
"Sure, but now get ready, then rest until just before 9 pm, and then the party starts. I'm going to wake up the others now, and we'll get the party basement ready."

It was 6 p.m. when I walked out of the bathroom into the living room, no one was left in the apartment, and the big heavy package wasn't there either. Instead, there was a note on the living room table:

"Dear Bennie,
there is a carafe of orange-lime lemonade for you in the fridge in the study, please drink it all. 
We are downstairs in the basement, and will pick you up around 9pm.
The robe, and the jock on the sofa is for you, please put it on so you can get through the stairwell safely.
In friendship
Simon"

I got the cold lemonade and a glass, and looked at this jockstrap, and thought to myself what a funny piece of cloth.
I drank some of the lemonade, which was very refreshing, but also took some getting used to, then I tried on these assless pants. It was a strange weird but horny feeling, I went to the mirror in the bedroom, and surveyed myself. This jockstrap showed off my ass very well, I could get used to it.

The lemonade had a bit of a bitter aftertaste, if I was going to drink the whole carafe I needed some alcohol to go with it, so I decided to get the vodka from the fridge in the kitchen, and lo and behold the stuff tasted much better, but also made me a bit tipsy.
After the third glass of vodka orange lime lemonade I got really horny, my cunt started to itch and wanted to be worked on, so I played around a bit with the plug.
The vodka was half full, and the carafe was empty, it was 8:50pm, and Johannes came up to pick me up.
"Well you horny sow? All fit in the crotch?"
"No, I really need a fat cock in my ass."
"You'll get it for sure!" he said with a grin, and we walked down the stairs to the basement. What do you mean we walked, actually? John walked, I almost floated down the stairs, I felt like I was on cloud nine.
I didn't normally know this feeling with half a bottle of vodka, but it felt very good.

Arrived in the basement anteroom it was very dim, Johannes instructed me to take off my robe and follow him into the actual party basement.
It was absolutely quiet in the basement anteroom, but when Johannes opened the heavy steel door, which reminded me of a door of an air raid shelter, the loud techno beats flew around my ears.
I was grabbed by someone and quickly pulled into the room, Johannes very quickly closed the steel door behind us again. I could see almost nothing, everything only dimly, so dark it was in the room. They led me to a kind of hammock and positioned me in just that, with my ass over the edge, my legs and hands fastened in attached slings, I was defenseless and at everyone's mercy.
The plug was pulled out of my pussy, a very bright white light was switched on above me and then Simon spoke to the group and to me: "Dear POZ community, we have something to celebrate today. This 21 year old is Benjamin, you have all seen the videos from our game night yesterday, and the videos from today from the stairwell. Benjamin thought he was straight until yesterday, but he quickly realized he wasn't. He loves more than anything to feel a horny POZ cock inside him, and he loves it even more when the POZ sperm is pumped into his bowels. And now dear POZ brothers, I wish you much pleasure with the hot beats and even more pleasure with the hot holes of our Benjamin, so that he quickly joins our POZ community. And dear Benjamin, I wish you a lot of fun and success, there will be 25 selected friends using you tonight, and they will then decide whether you belong to the POZ club or not. But I think you will belong to us."
After this speech the bright lights went off again and the techno music came back on, Simon was also the first to fuck me and cum inside me. 
I felt only horny, one cock after another splashed into my hole, after which I naturally sucked the piston clean in my mouth. Some also loaded me several times, I'm pretty sure. The counting of the loads I have totally forgotten before loud feeling of happiness.
At some point, I was almost out of it, I was carried upstairs to the apartment with this leather mat of 4 stallions, and laid down on a soft mattress, Hussein squatted next to me and whispered in my ear: "You were absolutely great tonight, and now sleep well and recover well."
"What time is it anyway?" I asked.
"It's 5:30 on Sunday morning, and now sleep well.

Wait? What, 5:30 in the morning?
How could I stand that?
That was ha eight and a half hours!
Did anyone count how many loads there were?

And I still want to know what that damn POZ means! Will someone enlighten me?

...continued? For sure!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

The game got out of control - Part 10 (The lazy Sunday)

On a Sunday morning at 5:30 am I was now completely exhausted, after an eight and a half hour fuck marathon, in bed. Of course I couldn't think clearly anymore, but so much was still going through my head that I just couldn't fall asleep properly.
At some point, it was already light, I still managed to fall asleep.
It was already 5 minutes to 12 o'clock when I woke up, my bladder was pressing, my ass and my head hurt, so I crawled out of bed, and went to the toilet.
The plug that was in my hole was difficult to remove, it was also much larger than the one I was familiar with. Well, he was out now, and I sat down on the toilet bowl, and milliseconds later it flowed out of the back and front of me.
When I was done I felt 10 kilos lighter, then looked in the toilet, and found that it was full of reddish sperm. I was shocked.
Why was it so reddish?
A question that I absolutely had to include in my list of questions.
After I had showered, I wanted to put the plug back in my asshole, I didn't succeed, it was just too big.
Shyly I went to the kitchen with this part in my hand to get a coffee and painkillers against my headache. 
In the kitchen I met the twins Vincent and Fabio, and said to them:
"I have two little problems."
"Yes, I can see one, but we can fix that quickly." spoke Vincent, taking the plug from me.
"Problem one is solved. And what's your second problem?" Fabio then asked me.
"Well, I have a headache so bad it's like there's a highway built through my head. Do you have any painkillers anywhere?" 
Fabio reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a blister of ibuprofen, handing me two pills, along with a glass of water.
"In about 20 to 30 minutes the highway should be out of your head," Fabio said with a grin, while Vincent added, "But of course it's not completely free."
"What do you want for the two tablets?" I asked a little uncertainly.
"Well, we just want a little fuck with you. You just settle down on both our cocks, and ride them until we shoot our high-proof semen into you, and get you pregnant. What do you think of that?" Fabio grinned at me the whole time at this demand from Vincent, and Vincent finally grinned as well.
I grabbed the pills and the water, and gulped them down, not having objected to the demand, Fabio and Vincent took off their pants, and lay down on the floor. Their fuck butts were already hard , so I didn't even have to blow them. 
I squatted over these two well-built meat sticks, and even forgot to apply the lube when I just impaled myself completely. Ouch, that hurt a little, but not for long, and I had gotten used to it, and just found it horny.
So I rode them both at the same time for about 20 or 30 minutes, always up and down, I had arrived in pig heaven. My own cock wanted to grow, but couldn't because it was still locked up. 
When I noticed that Fabio and Vincent were getting closer to their orgasm, I even accelerated the pace, and squirted despite penis cage itself and at the same time a huge amount of man juice.

The rest of Sunday was very quiet, we all sat in the living room, and watched old Louis de Funès movies, laughing at movies like : The Gendarme of Saint Tropez or Fantomas against Interpol.

The evening came way too fast, we still watched the daytime news and went to bed, I cuddled up right in front of Matteo's horny bulge.
Matteo saw this as an invitation to fuck me again tenderly, and to inseminate until we fell asleep peacefully.

In the Next Episode:
How will it continue?
Will it continue at all?
What will I report to Amelie?
And will I finally learn what is meant by POZ?

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1

You built your story well, you got along without sex at first and that made some (including me) horny. I got it wrong with the story I posted here. I am curious to see how you make us horny with what you still and still not report. Some have already sprayed hot sperm several times.

• Thanks 1