Life Of The Spare

Part 42 - The Artists Rendition

On their return to Monrovia and as promised Alex took Max off to the royal families Valeoir mountain retreat Borrick Lodge. It was all done discreetly where Liam and Franco accompanied them but kept well away and enjoyed some down time on the snow. With only the household staff and usual security guards who kept guard over the place Alex and Max shit themselves away to be together, venturing out during the three days to go sledging, skiing and walking in the mountains. Max a dab hand in the kitchen prepared simple meals whilst the chef from the village looked on and putting him out of work for lunch and dinner, except for preparing meals for the protection officers and other staff on site. Even with the short time they spent here it was long enough for Max to fall in love with the place, despite it being way smaller than the palace, it still had ample rooms all heading off the entrance hall meaning moving around was far easier than the meandering corridors of the palace. It was the time afforded them in privacy when the really found their true selves, falling in love even more with each other.

The king and queen were discussing several things concerning their son and Max when they summoned Jackson and Artem to the formal lounge, in short the queen had listened to Alex and echoed her concern about Artem and his workload that would no doubt double now Alex and Max were to be together.

"Your majesties" they both said bowing and entering the formal lounge.
"Ah good!" the queen said, "Artem we need to release some of your workload".
Artem nodded "You can be private secretary to Prince Alexander and Max" she suggested.
Artem looked at her "Your majesty what about the valet side?" he asked, "I like that part as well".
"Oh! Well you can continue, but we need to appoint someone one to help you" the queen informed him.
"Your majesty, are we to advertise or seek within?" Jackson asked.
"That is your decision Jackson" the king advised, "We trust you to do what's best".
Artem looked at him "What about Tom?" he suggested, "I know the prince gets on with him".
Jackson nodded and looked at the king and queen "What do you think Jackson?" the queen asked.
"I think we would find it hard finding anyone within. Are you happy to train him?" Jackson asked Artem.
"Yes of course I would. Assuming he would be happy to take on the role" Artem replied.
"What is going on?" the queen suddenly asked, "I thought the footmen strived to move up".
Artem chuckled "Your majesty since Jackson took over they all love their jobs!" he advised.
The king laughed "Indeed, there is a lot less tension amongst the household now" he added.
"Well fetch him here and ask, he is on duty at the doors now" the queen instructed Artem.
Artem opened the door "Tom, we need you for a moment" he said. Tom entered, bowed addressing them.
"Please close the door and come over" the king said as Tom looked a little worried.
"Don't look worried Tom" the queen said smiling, "How would you like to move up to be a valet?".
Tom looked shocked "What me?" he asked and the queen laughed, "I do apologise your majesty" he quickly said.
"Jackson and Artem will ensure you are trained and you will be reporting in to Artem" the queen informed him.
Tom nodded "It would be an honour your majesties" he replied, "Who will I be valet for?" he asked.
"It will be for Prince Alexander and Max" the queen told him seeing Tom smile broadly.

Tom couldn't quite believe this was happening, even he knew that reaching valet status in the palace was a massive step for anyone and not one that came lightly. Jackson and Artem took Tom off to the seamstress who measured him for the valets suit, fitted him out and told him to come back later that afternoon after the adjustments had been made. For Artem it was quite a relief having help and he was excited to train Tom up in the basics whilst Jackson was to spend time going over the more formal side of protocols for a valet. The king and queen along with Jackson had reached a conclusion about the living arrangements and decided to move Alex and Max to the far end of the palaces west wing to the Regency suite of rooms, this was more private and pretty self contained taking up a substantial amount the west wing. This was the royal residence of Princess Marie before she moved out and it was three times the size of Alex's residence. It comprised the master suite with large dressing area, 3 further bedrooms, a lounge, dining area, 4 bathrooms and TV room. Palace decorators were already inside doing the final preparations and changing some of the furnishings to a more modern feel. The double doors leading to the royal residence opened in to a hallway with six doors, two of which were offices and the rest service apartments then a further set of double doors as the entrance to the large lounge area. The only down side was no hidden passageways and it would mean Artem, Liam, Franco and now Tom would take up the four service apartments adjoining the residence. The apartments themselves were also double the size of the current rooms Liam and Artem had in the west wing. The only thing the king and queen needed to do now was confirm the changes to Alex and Max by catching them when they arrived back from Borrick Lodge in the next couple of hours, they knew their son had looked at it but never asked why he wasn't allowed to move in there at the time. Artem also reminded the king and queen that the British artist Asa was due this afternoon at 2pm to start work on Alex's birthday portrait.

Their car pulled into the garage shortly before 11am where a footman appeared advising the prince and Max that the king and queen required their presence in the informal lounge. After formal protocols were done a butler appeared with coffee for them all.

Alex took his cup thanking the butler "What have you done?" he asked looking at his mother.
The queen smiled "Why on earth would you think that?" she asked.
Alex grinned remaining silent "The Regency suite in the west wing" she started saying.
Alex now sat forward his interest spiking "We have decided you shall both move in there" she finally said.
"The whole place?" Alex asked putting his cup down, "All of it and the bedrooms?" he asked quickly.
"Yes" both his parents replied, "Liam and Franco are being advised by Scott now" she added.
"Artem as well?" Alex asked whilst Max was trying to keep up with it.
"Yes" his mother answered, "There is also an additional valet reporting in to Artem for you both".
Alex looked at Max briefly "Who?" he now asked.
The queen picked up her coffee cup and took an elegant sip "Tom the footman" she said eventually.
"Perfect" Max replied and Alex looked at him, "At least it is someone I have met" he said.
The king and queen laughed "Thank you" Alex said and Max echoed his words, "When can we move?".
"Right now if you wish" his mother replied, "Tom and Artem have already moved in and are waiting".

The queen dispatched a footman to seek Artem out ignoring Alex protesting saying he could get hold of Artem quicker by messaging him. It was one of those quirks that the king and queen still had by doing things the old way and ignoring the fact they had modern mobile devices at their disposal. Whilst all their belongings were being shifted around the west wing they all moved in to the receiving reception room in the main palace to await Asa who was doing his security check at the gates. By mid afternoon Asa was set up and began work as Alex sat there in the receiving room on a large red chair in his royal dress, Max sat by Asa chatting away as he made quick work on getting the outlines completed. The king stopped by frequently to see how it was going and was beginning to strike up an affiliation with the artist watching how quickly he could work and remember things. He was certainly not like the artist who painted his portrait and Alex told him to dress how he felt comfortable working, sure enough Asa wore his trademark dungarees. After two hours Asa sat back and nodded then took several pictures of Alex with his phone and several close up ones of the royal dress to get the detail. Asa announced they were done for the day as the dowager queen came bustling in the doors, all three stood and bowed addressing her. She went straight over to look at the outline drawings he had made.

"You have done all of this in two hours?" the dowager queen asked.
"Yes your majesty, I work from the outline and pictures that I have taken.
She looked on impressed "And where are you working to finish it?" she asked looking at him.
"In my hotel room your majesty" Asa replied packing his things up, "Only got two days to finish it".
"That is no good" the dowager queen responded, "Let me speak to the king" she said summoning a footman.
The king arrived and listened to his mother "I agree. Asa you can work here and stay in the guest wing" he said.
"Really that is not necessary your majesty" Asa replied.
"Nonsense, anyway I want to chat more with you about your work" the king replied.
Alden came in as well to have a look and Max nudged him "How are things, you know?" he asked.
"Pretty good, she is coming to dinner this evening" Alden replied going a slight shade of pink.
Max smiled "Good. You serious about Steph then?" he asked. Alden smirked and nodded.
"Do you think she would date me if I go through the request?" Alden asked looking at Max.
"Don't know, you are a bit of prick at times" Max replied then quickly backing away.
Alden turned and took a few steps towards Max "You better run!" he yelled.

Max ran out of the room and along the corridor and hid behind one of the statues breathing heavily and giggling away with his hand over his mouth to stifle his laugh. He could hear Alden walking slowly humming to himself then his voice echoed around the vast corridor 'Come out, Come out wherever you are!' he said in quite a menacing tone that had Max laughing even more. The footsteps where slow as Alden teased his way closer 'I wonder where he can be hiding' he was saying to himself.

"Found him yet?" came Alex's voice and his footsteps.
"He can run but he can't hide forever" Alden said nodding towards the statue.
Alex stood by his brother "The British are so bad at hide and seek, can't keep their mouths shut".
Max nearly jumped out of his skin as Liam stood behind him "In here" he said in a hushed voice.

Liam had appeared through one of the passage way access points and dragged Max in walking him along the passage way coming out in the room where the king, dowager queen and Asa stood chatting away. Alex and Alden appeared and he got behind Max quietly grabbing hold of him and bringing him down to the floor, both of them in fits of laughter whilst everyone looked on shaking their heads smiling.

Liam and Franco took Asa back to his hotel to collect his belongings and move him in to the palace where he was given a beautiful room overlooking the grounds down to the gates and boulevard. Even being in the guest wing and it was a far cry from his loft conversion in south London. Settled in quickly he went back to the receiving room to collect his work. Nick stood there looking at the faint outline of Prince Alexander when he heard Asa walk in. Asa couldn't deny that Nick was a sexual adventure waiting to be discovered, yet there was no indication if Nick was even interested in him in that way.

"Do you like it?" Asa asked nervously putting the rest of his pencils away.
Nick glanced at him "Well it is hard to tell at the moment but I like drawings rather than paintings".
Asa nodded "Yeah, I think you can capture more in a drawing, plus they are quicker to do" he replied.
"You need a hand carrying your things?" Nick asked.
Asa smiled and shook his head "No I can manage" he replied picking the canvas up, "Maybe I can draw you".
Nick chuckled and went awkwardly quiet for a moment "Maybe" he said leaving Asa.

Asa got back to the guest room retracing his steps and passing several footman on duty at doors. He did a bit more work getting the backdrop done on the painting. Checking the time he knew Liam was coming to show him where to eat so he showered and dressed when there was a knock at the door. Liam took Asa through the palace and in to the household staff area and the dining room. Asa sat down with Liam then Nick appeared and took the seat next to Asa, Liam watched him and could see that Nick almost gushed in a happy mood all through dinner trying to show an interest in art. It was enough to have Liam almost burst out laughing seeing the cool, calm and collected Nick simply sitting there falling apart in Asa's presence and out of his depth in the world of art. Liam had to get back and finish moving his things and left Asa his mobile number telling him to call if he needed anything. The dining room was was emptying and apart from Asa and Nick only a few staff remained seated at the far end on the sofas chatting away.

"Are you working on the painting tonight?" Nick asked pouring Asa a cup of coffee.
"No, I need to let the backdrop dry overnight" Asa replied, "What do people do in the evenings?" he asked.
Nick shrugged "Well there is a gym and pool, TV and games room" he replied, "Most go to their quarters".
Asa nodded putting his cup down "Did you want to draw me then?" Nick asked fiddling with his cup nervously.
"I did offer" Asa said glancing at him, "It would be life modelling" he added.
Nick looked questionably unsure what he was referring to "Mostly naked I want to draw your body" Asa informed him.

Nick chuckled going slightly red as Asa finished his coffee, they walked together back to the guest wing and Asa's room. Asa undressed down to his white jock strap quite casually then picked up his sketch pad and pencil. Nick slowly took his top off and dropped his trousers then took his socks off, all the time Asa watched admiring his muscular build and tattoos. In his eyes the sight of him was amazing, he remembered Gareth whose body was more athletic muscles yet here was a body that was thick solid muscle built for destroying and protecting. Nick turned around and saw Asa completely lost and transfixed on him. The artists body looked smooth and slim with a proportionate muscular build that blended in perfectly, his build adding to his almost scally looks. Those piercing blue eyes staring at him made his body heat up, the facial features and the unruly curly shoulder length hair, everything about him turned Nick on making him so sexually attractive towards him. He was even better looking now than when he met him in the gallery. They were both thinking it but neither of them dared to make a move uncertain about each other.

"Lay on the bed against the pillows and pull the sheet slightly over you" Asa said instructing him.
Nick did so and Asa smiled shaking his head "Take your underwear off" he said softly.
He stared Asa in the eye as he drew his underwear off and placed the sheet back "Will that do?" he asked.
Asa walked over adjusting the sheet a little "Better" he said.

Quickly Asa pulled his hand away for fear that his fingers would do their own thing in his desperate state to want to touch the protection officer. Asa adjusted the light in the bedroom and pulled a chair up close to the bed then sat on it with his feet resting on the bed, he began sketching but his concentration waivered all over the place. He was unable to fix on any specific part of the body for the first half an hour until he found his stride and quickly sketched away. Nick yawned watching the artist changing pencils several times for different contrasts as he worked producing a rendition of the man laying on the bed. Picking out his muscular features in the legs and arms, using a hard black pencil to accentuate the tattoos and a softer black to capture his face. The silence between them was compounding the sexual tension and Nick was now finding it hard to stop his cock from getting hard each time he watched the young artist sketching and briefly looking up at him. It was like he was teasing him with innocent actions. When he moved his legs apart resting the pad on them Nick was quick to look between them catching glimpses of his arse that looked just as soft and smooth as his body.

Asa glanced up and smiled then returned to his drawing "I like your hair" Nick said softly.
Asa smiled concentrating on his sketching "Do you tie it back?" Nick asked trying to ease his own tension.
Asa continued sketching "Sometimes I do. Why?" he replied without looking up.
"Curious that is all" Nick said as he watched Asa concentrating on his work.
Asa changed pencils again "You want me to tie it back then?" he asked putting his head back down.

Asa sketched for a moment then threw the pad on the bed and stood up, he went over to his bag and pulled a band out then tied his hair up revealing more of his attractive face. Nick stared and smirked noticing that the artists cock was slightly poking out of his jock strap, a sign that he was finding the whole thing arousing, Asa sat down quietly picking up the pad and getting back to work.

"Is that better?" Asa asked keeping his head down.
Nick smiled "It is like two different people" he replied and Asa looked up and smiled.
Asa changed pencils and did some shading "Which one do you want?" he asked trying to refrain from looking up.
"Very presumptuous of you" Nick replied staring at him and now looking completely chilled out.

He had no idea how long he had been laying on the bed, all he did know was this cock felt damp from the precum that from his continuous erection. He fancied the artist like no man he had ever known, there was something so unique about him that had Nick fascinated and drawn to him. Asa leaned over and put the pencils back in their holders of his bag.

"All done" he said turning the pad around for Nick to see, "Hope you like it".
Asa handed it over to Nick then sat on the bed next to him "Wow!" was all Nick could say.
"Is that a good wow?" Asa asked watching Nick studying it carefully.
Nick nodded slowly "Asa that is amazing!" he exclaimed smiling at the drawing, "It is me".
Asa smiled and Nick looked at him "And to answer your earlier question I want both" he said.

Nick put the drawing on the table by the bed and leaned up dislodging the sheet covering his modesty. Asa grinned and pulled the sheet back over deliberately patting it gently and copping a feel at the same time. His arms grabbed Asa pulling him on top, his fingers ran through Asa's hair softly yet Nick could see in the eyes staring down at him was a naughty mischievous glint. The look only lasted a split second before Asa kissed him, far from gentle it was a very intentional kiss that was meant to shock Nick. He responded by flinging Asa on to his back and pinning him down looking in to his eyes again, Asa tried to lift his head to kiss Nick again, each time Nick raised his head higher so Asa couldn't reach. Asa struggled to free his arms from Nick's hands, they held firm whilst Nick teased Asa until he knew he was falling more and more in to a submissive state. Finally Nick moved in and kissed him full on, his tongue slipping in to Asa's mouth, the body under him squirmed around in delight. Nick freed Asa's arms and used his hand to roughly free Asa from his jock strap, the urgent anticipation in his breathing as Asa kicked the underwear from his ankles. His quick actions rolled Nick off him as Asa took position straddling across his abdomen, their hands fighting each other for supremacy and despite his tough stance Asa found himself easily overpowered being pulled forward until their bodies squashed against each other held by Nicks powerful arms. Bites and nips ensued as Asa fought against being dominated, Nick playing for time and enjoying the sexy artists fight. A sarcastic chuckle from Nick as he powered Asa over back on to his back and successfully getting between Asa's legs, a frenzy of kissing resumed with Asa roughly running his hands and fingers down Nick's back. Slap! Slap! Slap! Sounds filled the air as Asa landed stingers on Nick's arse. 'Enough' Asa pleaded and Nick let go of him wondering what was going on, fooled in to letting his guard down Asa was quickly on Nick again laughing as he got him on his back again. He smirked up at Asa who knew dam well he stood no chance, he saw it again that devilish glint of mischief like Asa was goading him to go rougher. He snapped at the bait dangling above, effortlessly he pushed up holding Asa in his arms and moving off the bed. Like a wheel he spun Asa upside down so his mouth bashed against the protection officers rock hard cock 'Suck it bitch!' he said wriggling his groin until his cock pushed in to Asa's mouth. His arms held tightly below his arse suspending Asa, all the time his warm tongue and softness of the mouth and lips engulfed down the shaft of his penis. Nick threw his head back letting out a load lengthy moan whilst his hips thrusted back and forth almost choking the artist. Nick could hear the pleas coming from below 'Yes, fuck yes, yes' between Asa taking a mouth full of his cock. Suddenly Asa felt his body falling over landing on the bed softly, his head hanging over the edge then his mouth full of Nick's cock again. Asa's hand quickly moved up grabbing Nick's arse cheeks and roughly massaging them as he happily sucked trying to devour the cock as far as he dare until his gag reflex hit in. Nick pulled back then in again holding it there for a moment, then pulling all the way out, he fell to his knees and kissed Asa hard taking him by surprise. The mess of precum from Asa's cock covered his stomach, dripping out of his cock, Nick's fingers met with the slimy warmth as he ran them down the soft body and cock. He had to look up to believe what his hand was telling him and sure enough Asa was certainly not shy in the cock department.

Suddenly Asa spun over on to his stomach and pushed Nick who lost his footing falling on to his back on the floor. Asa clambered up the bed near the pillows facing Nick who got to his feet standing up and erect. He moved like a panther on the prowl across the bed until they were face to face. Asa planned to fight back and give him everything he got, he tried in vain as Nick grabbed hold of his arms, he fought back, but not in the way he planned. The moment those blistering-hot, soft lips met his, he lost it. Swamped by the delicious scent and taste and feel of him, Asa arched upward and opened his mouth for more. Nick muttered something dark and dirty, and slid his tongue past Asa's parted lips and beyond. Then he showed Asa who was boss kissing him with all the hard passion and lust that Asa had somehow always dreamed about but never inspired to reach. Nick completely feeling the same way, no guy had ever dared tease him in such a way, playing him, testing his resolve that lead to this point in time. Asa softly moaned, Nick owned him. Possessed him. His tongue took what he wanted and demanded it all, with each thrust came complete ownership of his mouth. He reached around and sunk his fingers into the soft loose curls of his hair, tugging his head back to expose Asa's throat and keep him helpless just where he wanted him. Slowly Nick pulled him down on the bed until his chest pressed against Asa's chest, his erection notched between his open thighs, ready to ravish his body and soul. Asa seemed to explode with his own silent demands, turning the kiss into something much more. Whimpering, he opened his mouth wider, arched his body up to rock against his hardness, his free hands roamed across the bulk of his biceps and tattoos totally trapped, and yet totally submissive to him.

"You taste so good" Nick muttered biting and sucking on his lower lip.
Asa moaned again "I want to spread you out, taste you, fuck and make love until you come apart" Nick softly cooed.
His dirty words caused a rush in Asa's body "Oh, God, this is bad" he gasped, clinging tighter. 
"And so good" Nick said softly grinding his erection against Asa.
His cock bumped Asa's hole on purpose and he shuddered, writhing to get closer "Fuck!" Asa said trembling.

Nick groaned, his mouth rubbing and tongue flickering on Asa's tight little nipples. Asa had to bite down hard on his lip to keep from crying out, especially when he kissed moving lower down his body. His tongue traced down the shaft of Asa's cock that frantically jiggled in spasms, ignoring his balls Nick lifted the legs up slowly exposing the sweet peach coloured hole. His lips opened and a waft of cool air was blown causing Asa to gasp, his lips closed in surrounding the hole from all sides, his tongue swiping over and over, nibbling on him like a feast. He drowned in a tidal wave of sensation, his brain shut down, his body exploding on overload like a bad circuit firing up. He had no idea how Nick had reduced him into this state and he couldn't even be bothered to try and work it out. His toes curled in on themselves letting out a deep moan catching his breath, his hole opened by the softness of his tongue probing inside and preparing him. The final resistance and urge to fight faded away, Nick had completely reduced him to a quivering mess, desperate to be taken. Suddenly the cool air began circulating around his hole and his body was dragged down the bed and effortlessly spun over until he laid on his stomach, his arse hanging over the bed and legs on the floor. Asa grabbed the sheet and groaned, his cock rubbing up and down between his cheeks, moving deeper between them the strokes getting longer and longer. He stared ahead at the top of bed now he thought preparing himself, but nothing. Asa looked over his shoulder only to have hand push his head back down. Another downward stroke that felt completely different, a few small upward movements as Nick's cock hit his hole allowing him to move in to position. His fists balled up gripping the sheet, moaning wildly and gasping. His hole opened with ease from the slickness of saliva and precum. His arse wriggled with his body entering a transient state of desperate lust, slowly and surely Nick penetrated deep in to Asa until his body lowered covering the artist completely. His arse pushed up grinding against the cock, letting go of sheet he grabbed Nick's hands entwinning their fingers, he kissed softly and gently against Asa's neck, his arse undulating, the cheeks clenching driving his cock deep each time. Submitting himself Asa moaned softly at the unexpected gentleness of his fucking, an air of tranquillity spread around them as they settled in to steady and erotic love making. Asa raise his head turning partly to face the side of Nick, rewarded with a devouring kiss owning his mouth again along with his arse. Waves of pleasure erupted from Asa trying to moan with a mouth full of his tongue, their lips locked tightly together, the speed of the fucking began to increase. The fingers clenching harder against his, the telling signs that his orgasm was building up to the final act. An act that was taking Asa on a very unsuspecting and fulfilling journey in to himself. His body full of passion that was leading Nick on his own journey of discovery leading him to his destiny, something he knew when he first clapped eyes on Asa had ignited a spark he had never felt towards another person. He suddenly broke the kiss and groaned stretching his body upwards, his arse clenched hard pushing his cock as deep as he could go. Asa grabbed harder as the dull pain shot through his body from the brute force of him penetrating deeper, his body became completely sensitive feeling the cock emitting strong contracting pulses that fired rapidly through to every nerve ending in body. His arse flooding with his seed that seemed to go on forever, the constant clenching and pulsing in his cock causing Asa to moan and react by grinding his arse against the orgasm. His own movements resulted in his prostate being hit several times triggering his own cock in to action and forcing a surprise orgasm to wash over his body rendering him useless.

The tension in their entwinned fingers eased and Nick's body finally began to relax on top of him. His breathing was rapid yet produced with a soft satisfied post orgasm state. He showed no sign of wanting to remove his cock, Asa laid there his forehead damp with sweat and happy to let him stay inside. He moaned softly feeling his lips kissing away at his neck and moving up closer to his face, Asa turned his head drawing his lips closer and allowing Nick to own his mouth again with his tongue. Slowly he withdrew his cock whilst they kissed, he hauled Asa to his feet off the bed then quickly turned him around to face him. Their eyes full of love met, Asa raised a hand stroking the side of Nick's face then closing in he kissed him delicately for once. The arms wrapped around his body lifting him off the ground where Nick carried him over to the bed laying him down against the pillows. It was a slightly difficult situation since neither of them had spoken, Asa unsure what would happen, Nick unsure what this was leading to. His hands ran up the muscular arms then partly around his back pulling Nick down, silently the looked at each other, words could never be enough for them right now. Their lips rubbed against each others until they parted and kissed, a kiss that lead to Asa submitting to Nick several more times that evening. Each time the sex grew more intense bringing an edgy side along with it. Discovering each other, Asa seemed to understand that he would have to play submissive to Nick's dominate side, something that he never imagined he would find himself doing yet happy to do so. 

Asa rolled over in the middle of night, his face planting in to the warmth of Nick's chest disturbing his sleep. Nick moaned and his arm quickly grabbed Asa with his mouth moving across locking against Asa's, his body moved forward rubbing his erect cock and full waking Asa up. In the hands of him he was powerless to resist and now found himself spun around on to all fours and the bed moving with Nick rearing up behind him. Asa was too quick for Nick as he rolled over dropping off the bed standing there looking at Nick who stared back amused by his antics. He knee walked across the bed to where Asa stood and made a grab but missed as he stepped back sniggering. Slowly Asa walked forward putting a finger under Nick's chin then quickly gave him a gentle slap moving back quickly. Nick sprung off the bed giving chase and cornering him in the room. He stood waiting expecting Asa to give a signal that he gave up.

Asa stared at Nick "Bring it on!" he said in a sensual yet evil erotic tone. 
Nick stepped forward shaking his head "You better not regret what I am going to do now" he replied.
Asa watched him rub his cock and pulling the foreskin all the way back "Come on you fucker!" he teased.

Nick moved in and quickly overpowered him lifting him off the ground with his back against the wall. Hoisting Asa's left leg around his waist and slipping his and under he thrust his cock up in one quick penetration up to his balls. Asa gripped harder around the back of his neck and bit down on the his shoulder to relieve the painful intrusion, the assault was only just getting started. The quite bites and sucks covered all his neck until they both angrily kissed at each other. He cried out continuously, Nick pounding away holding nothing back. They were both out of control completely lost in each other until Nick pulled his cock out and let go of Asa who crumpled to the floor looking sexually bewildered. Nick hauled him up to his feet and without ceremony lifted him in the air only to drop him on to the bed. Quickly he moved over on all fours feeling Nick rearing up behind him. He felt a large wad of saliva trickle down in to his crack and the cock pushing in to his hole again. The hands gripping him tight around the waist whilst Nick got to work taking him again. There was no gentleness this time as he felt the force of him pounding hard and deep, Asa trying to keep focus found his voice crying out expletives then urging him to fuck harder and wreck his hole. It was far off an angry demanding voice, it was loud but hinted at a sensual enough edge that was driving Nick wild. He grabbed the small pony tail tugging Asa's head up and keeping one hand holding his waist pounding furiously at the sweet arse and inviting hole. In no time he thrusted in harder and continued on fucking the orgasm out of his cock until he was done. Asa tried to collapse forward but he was not letting him, moving his hand on to his shoulder the other one around his stomach he was pulled back impaling him deeper of Nick's cock. Instantly his head turned and met Nick's mouth kissing harder than they had ever done, one arm completely wrapped around Asa, his free hand moved down to Asa's cock where he slowly began masturbating him. Waiting until the first drops of precum appeared before moving his hips and fucking him deep again. Asa moaned, his head resting back on Nick's shoulder, the feel of the muscles in the arm around his body holding him securely in place, his cock probing deep inside, his hand working faster on his cock was too much for Asa to figure out. His body squirmed feeling his orgasm rising again, he had no control and was at the mercy of Nick. The pace of his fucking picked up again and Nick gasped tightening his hold of Asa reaching orgasm again at the same time as Asa. The arse pushed back on his cock, Asa moaned in a higher pitch, his lips opened inviting Nick to kiss him. Locked at the mouth kissing wildly, Nick peaked with his orgasm, his cock pulsed tipping Asa over the edge. Moaning in to each others mouths, cum dripping down Nick's hand and his shooting up inside Asa yet again. Slowly are gently Nick used his body to push Asa back down on the bed and on to his side, his cock buried inside him, his arms closed around his body holding him close. Asa stroked Nick's leg with his fingers as they both drifted back to sleep drenched in sweat.

For once it was Nick's turn to do a walk of shame sneaking out of someone's room in the palace. He kissed Asa and despite the urge to fuck him one last time he slowly extracted his semi hard cock from its warm resting place. Asa groaned at the slight pain then sighed at the freedom his arse now had. 

"I should get back and shower" Nick said leaning over and kissing him.
Asa nodded and sat up watching his muscular body moving around the room "I am not sure what to say" he said.
Nick put on his underwear and smiled then walked over to him "Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked.
Asa stared at him expressionless then spoke "I am infatuated with you" he said slowly.
Nick kissed him "And I with you!" he exclaimed looking him in the eye, "Very infatuated".
"You better get going" Asa said unsure where or if this was going anywhere.
Nick finished dressing and kissed Asa "Do you want to see me tonight?" he asked.
Asa sat there looking slightly embarrassed and out of his depth "I am sure you know the answer".

Asa watched him walk out of the room and he smiled laying back down, he couldn't remember if anyone had ever made him feel this good. It wasn't about the sex now, it was every time he spoke to him that Asa felt himself tingle and tremble at the same time. Asa got up and did a couple hours of work on the portrait despite his arse now feeling a little sore he couldn't take his mind off him. Checking the time he saw it was 8am and knew Liam would be by any minute for breakfast. He cleaned the brushes off when there was a knock at the door and Liam poked his head round.

"Come in" Asa said smiling over him.
"Morning. Did you sleep well?" Liam asked closing the door behind him and looking at the portrait.
Asa nodded "Yes I did" he replied noticing that Liam now spotted the drawing by the bed.
Liam picked it up and looked at Asa "Nice drawing. Did you do that last night?" he asked.
"Yes just a rough sketch I rustled up" Asa replied pretending like it was nothing.
Liam chuckled "No I meant did you do him last night?" he asked sitting on the bed.
Asa went bright red "I wondered how long it would be fore you two hooked up" Liam remarked.
"What do you mean?" Asa asked giving up on pretending nothing happened.
Liam stood "Ready?" he asked, Asa nodded, "I saw the way you both looked at each other" he said.
"I see" Asa said picking up phone and unable to look at Liam, "You mean at dinner?" he asked.
Liam nodded "I know Nick quite well, they way he looked at you was so very unusual for him".
"Unusual. You mean he doesn't normally pick guys up?" Asa asked checking his phone.
"Occasionally. I can't put my finger on it but it was certainly a different look" Liam replied.
Asa stopped by the door "Liam. Does anyone need to know?" he asked looking concerned.
Liam smiled putting his arm around his shoulder "No. But I wouldn't leave the drawing out" he said laughing.
"Seriously I was only going to draw him" Asa explained, "But dam he fucking owned me".
They walked along the corridor "Is it a one off or something more?" Liam asked.
Asa shrugged "I am seeing him again tonight. Too early to think like that" he said.

Asa was left to work on the portrait and met up with Liam and Nick for lunch, under any other circumstances it might have been awkward, Nick acted like it was nothing and chatted quite happily with Asa. Liam loved watching Nick pretending nothing was different but Asa was like an open book. Eventually Liam stood leaving them alone where they talked about things in general and the upcoming birthday party that Asa was looking forward to. Nick offered to walk with Asa back to the guest wing.

"So what are you doing on the portrait today?" Nick asked as they climbed the stairs in the guest wing.
"Depth perception touches I think" Asa replied, "Then his royal dress, the colour I mixed isn't right".
Nick nodded "Have dinner with me tonight?" he asked clumsily and stumbling over his words.
Asa smiled "You asking me on a date?" he replied questioning Nick.
"Maybe I am" Nick replied regaining composure, "Still trying to figure out where your head is".
"On my neck in case you haven't noticed" Asa retorted quickly then laughed.
Nick rolled his eyes "Brilliant another comic in the palace" he said smiling.
"Is this a fuck the artist as entertainment?" Asa asked looking at him.
"I get entertainment watching Max trying to ride horses" Nick replied, "I understand if you don't want to".
"What do you mean?" Asa asked slowing down as they neared his room.
Nick waved his hand around "This, because of my job. It doesn't make life easy" he explained.
"I see" Asa said glancing at him, "You are not selling yourself very well" he remarked smiling.
Asa opened the door to his room then turned to Nick "7pm then if you want?" Nick asked waiting.
Asa looked down the corridor then kissed Nick "Okay a date it is then" he replied.

Quickly Asa walked in to the room and closed the door breathing rapidly wondering how the hell he was getting attached to Nick so quickly. Nick walked down the corridor back to his quarters to change and take Alden for afternoon tea with Lord and Lady Trasilion and their daughter. All the way he was thinking things over in his head, each time he came to the same conclusion, after last night Asa was indeed someone he found a funny romantic connection with and was attracted to on so many levels that he was all he could think about now.

• Like 15
  • Piggy 1

18 minutes ago, negchaserlooking said:

Wasn't Byron a piano player or maybe a dancer? You have so many fucking hot stories both poz and straight bareback. Do I get a credit if you write one about a piano player LOL

Byron was a dancer, maybe we right one about a piano player together.

Just heading off the have a cold shower after that ! Loved every word of it. Would love to know Nick's backstory but I guess the beauty of not knowing is I can conjure up my own version of the powerful man. I can imagine Nick, with his love of  rough hard sex, decked out in Langlitz on his time away from the palace 🙂

• Like 1

Yes!!!!!!!  Tom gets promoted to valet, Artem is officially Alex and Max’s secretary.  It’s nice that the King and Queen recognize that Alex needs people his age around him to be his confidants.  And I like that Nick seems to have met someone he can’t help himself with, who flusters him.  Asa sounds hot with his long curly hair.    Thanks @losolent, for continuing to provide a beautiful story.

• Like 3

Part 43 - Erotic Sketches

That evening was tranquil and calm for Alex and Max, to coin the phrase it was the calm before the storm. The next day would see people arriving in their droves at the palace ready for the state banquet that evening marking the start of Alex's official birthday. Alex and Max left the palace at 6.30pm with Liam and Franco to join the Governor Premier and his husband for dinner as promised by Max. They were both amazed that their relationship was still under wraps and the media had once again spotlighted Josh until they found out he had not left Monrovia over new year and the search was on again. For Max the realisation that over the next couple of days could be manic as the cat would be out of the bag once and for all, it wasn't the state banquet or ball that worried him, instead it was Alex having to attend a ceremony where he was to pledge his service to Monrovia at government. Max had been given the choice weather to attend and be seen by his side or stay in the shadows out of sight for now. Importantly it was expressed by the king and queen that he would not be looked on any differently whatever his decision. Yet Max already owed so much to Alex's family, he knew it was either do it on his terms so to speak or be publicly outed by the press, ultimately it was all down to if he was ready and felt comfortable with the spotlight. Their short trip to the mountains had given Max all the courage he needed, like a right of passage that he was now ready to face to take his place by his side.

Asa had finally mixed the matching colour that afternoon and was almost finished with the portrait, which considering he wasn't a portrait artist as such he thought had turned out incredibly well. He just had a few final touches to make in the morning to add the final depth to the character of the prince. For now the portrait was not to be seen by the royal family until the afternoon of the state banquet. There was quite a lot of commotion going on in the guest wing that brought Asa to his door to have a look. Household staff bustled around preparing the numerous rooms along the corridor, the guest rooms were above the public receptions rooms and main entrance of the palace in the north wing. It consisted of 10 royal suites that could accommodate royalty and their valets or maids. A further 20 bedrooms all with private facilities that were actually suites in their own right. Asa watched them for a moment going from room to room, he was so fascinated by the goings on that he nearly forgot the time. Quickly he went back inside to shower and get dressed, he sat there waiting nervously for ten minutes until there was a knock at his door. Asa was getting use to the palace protocol where they knock and you invite them in, the door opened and Nick stood there dressed in trousers, shirt and jacket. The sight of him was pretty breath taking, he looked casual but official and yet stunning, now Asa felt underdressed and quickly changed in to some trousers and a shirt.

Nick stood there smiling "Did you think I was taking you downstairs for our date?".
"Well...Yeah" Asa replied, "Are you allowed out of the palace then?" he asked.
Nick laughed "Yes of course. I thought we would go out for dinner, away from here" he replied.

It seemed strange leaving the splendour of the palace as they drove to the restaurant. Asa noticed that all along the boulevard final preparations were being made for Prince Alexander's birthday, royal flags were being raised in the gold and purple colours. Asa had found himself swept up in the whirlwind that was all part of royal life staying in the palace. The next two hours sitting across from each other their conversation flowed so naturally, Nick so interested in Asa's work and Asa finding out about Nick, yet he could tell there was parts that Nick was omitting, like he was scared to face up to them. Arriving back at the palace by 9.30pm there was only one thing they both had on their mind and wanted. Making their way back to the guest wing and Asa's room, Asa confessed he had never simply been a bottom to another man and he liked it both ways. Nick laughed and confessed back that he didn't find satisfaction being topped. Inside the room Nick closed the door and walked straight over to Asa and kissed him softly.

Asa pulled back and looked at him "I guess from last night you do like it rough?" he asked.
Nick grinned "Sometimes when it calls for it. You?" he asked.
"To start with. I like to know I am with a man, you know feel their presence" Asa replied dreamily.
Nick smiled "Is that why you were attracted to me?" he asked, "My physique is all you want?".
"Of course" Asa replied chuckling, "That and for some reason I am sexually alluring and I am drawn to you".
Nick took his jacket and shirt off "I want you Asa" he said grabbing him hard and kissing him.
Asa pushed Nick away and laughed taking his shirt off "What are you waiting for Nick. I want you".

Nick grabbed him again kissing him harder, Asa sighed longingly, his hands running down his back then round to his trousers making easy work undoing them so they fell to the floor. Nick freed his feet and took his shoes off using each foot, with one hand he held Asa in the kiss whilst his other hand freed Asa of his trousers and underwear in one go. The strength in his one arm lifting Asa up and his legs wrapped around his waist, their kissing taking on an urgency, his back met with the bed softly. Asa kissed him back spearing his tongue in to Nick's mouth, his hole suddenly opening with his cock already pushing trying to get inside. His body awash with a slutty lust, all his limbs caressing over the muscular body and legs, the soft moans coming from his throat as the cock pushed deep inside him. Careful to ensure Asa had time to adjust with gentle small thrusts, as soon as he kissed him harder Nick took control and began to fuck like an animal needing to catch the breeding season before it ended. Within minutes Nick suddenly stopped then slowed down, something in him changed and he stopped kissing Asa then looked down deep in to his eyes. He stared up at Nick, their eyes fixed hard on each other, faces only inches apart. He slowed right down holding his cock deep inside Asa, he noticed the switch immediately as Nick began to make love to him, the eyes looking up at him almost spoke to him, telling him he knew what he was doing and wanted him to do it. His body seemed to float staring at Asa, all the time their gaze fixed on each other that was turning both of them on. His body changed feeling the orgasm coming, the thrusting sped up a little and Asa traced his fingers over Nick's lips. Nick took the finger in his mouth sucking on it gently, still staring down at him. Nick moved his head and leaned down kissing Asa so softly that if felt exquisite to them both. Suddenly Asa cried a long moan arching his back in the process, staring so intently at Nick he shot is load up across his chest. He waited until Asa's body relaxed before kissing him gently again then moaning he sped up a little more and saw the glint of a smile of Asa's face who sensed Nick was peaking. He moaned, eyes fixed on Asa as he felt the first pulse in his cock. His hips continued thrusting his cock deep as he released the seed from his balls straight inside Asa. There seemed no end in sight to his orgasm that kept coming in waves, when it finally ebbed he leaned down and kissed him, their arms wrapped around each other. Nick shuffled on to the bed pushing Asa around until Nick laid on top kissing him softly for several minutes.

A most unexpected twist to their lives unfolded in those minutes, both became aware of it and displayed it openly with tactile touching and kissing. Silence prevailed in the room, they looked at each other unable to find any words, a stark comparison to dinner where hey talked non stop. Nick moved up to the pillows resting back against them and the head board smiling, his half erect cock was still so meaty and perfect looking to Asa. He reached over and retrieved the pad and a pencil then sat facing Nick with his legs over Nick's almost touching his cock. Asa began drawing in silence whilst Nick watched, his heart full of love for the artist.

"Are you drawing me naked?" Nick asked softly and completely chilled out.
Asa nodded "Yes" he replied glancing up and smiling, "How come a man like you has no husband?" he asked.
"No comment" Nick replied grinning, "I am fickle. Choosy. Picky. Call me what you want".
Asa glanced up "Rough. Aggressive. Soft. Tactile and romantic" he said.
Nick smiled "Never been called tactile or romantic" he remarked, "Maybe that is your doing".
Asa scratched away at the drawing "Have you ever had a serious relationship?" he now asked.
A deathly silence fell for several minutes with only the sound of pencil on paper "Why do you ask?" Nick replied.
He stopped sketching looking up at Nick "Don't know. Suppose I want to know you, what makes you tick" Asa said.
He watched Asa sketch again "Once" Nick replied, "He was unstable, full of drama" he said sighing, "I loved him though".
"What happened?" Asa asked keeping his head down drawing.
Nick was silent for a moment "I shouldn't pry. Sorry Nick" Asa said looking up.
"I have never talked about him Asa, that is all" Nick replied with his expression changing, "I try to forget him".
Asa glanced up and continued sketching "He must have meant a lot to you. Hurt you badly I guess".
Nick stroked Asa's leg "He went in to rehab. Drugs. Couldn't cope with me being in the military".
Asa stopped drawing and looked up at him "Did he get sober?" he asked as Nick stared at him.
"No" Nick replied sadly, "When I got this job he lorded it up then he fell apart..." he stopped.

Asa put the pad down and saw a very complex emotional look on his face now, it appeared like anger and love at the same time. Clearly the emotions ran deep from the look on his face, Asa so desperately wanted to capture them but in his head he preferred to see Nick happy. He watched Nick stroking his leg yet he appeared to be not quite with it. Asa leaned forward slightly and stroked his thigh then went back to drawing.

Nick looked at Asa his expression changing again "We were hanging together on a thread" he said.
Calmly Asa spoke "So what happened with you both?".
"I got the job of Prince Alden's protection officer and he got jealous, I mean really jealous" Nick explained.
"Jealously is never a good colour on anyone"  Asa said thoughtfully looking at Nick.
"We fought, I mean really fought. I put him in hospital after beating the crap out of him one night" Nick said sadly.
Asa stared at him nervously "He could bring the monster out in me, wind me up, make me feel worthless" Nick added.
"I see" Asa simply said unable to find any comparable words.
"It was side to me I never knew existed and I have never seen it since" Nick said softly yet Asa could tell it was the truth.
Asa went back to sketching "So who did he get really jealous over?" he asked.
"Prince Alden" Nick replied, "Told me to go and be his lover as I knew him better".
Asa chuckled "He is straight though".
"He was blind to it" Nick said stoking his leg, "Saw me spending more time with the prince than him".
Asa nodded and looked up at him "I suppose your life is driven by duty" he remarked kindly.
Nick nodded "Yes. It is what drove us apart eventually, that and his use of drugs again" he said.
"Coping mechanism" Asa said drawing away, "It is sad he couldn't see past your priorities".
Nick smiled "You are very astute Asa" he said patting his leg.
Asa jabbed Nick in the leg with his finger "Just because I draw I am not thick you know!" he said laughing.
Nick leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the lips then sat back "What about Asa then?" he asked.
"Nothing to tell really" Asa replied sketching away.
Nick smiled "Really? No hidden secrets or lovers?" he asked looking a little surprised.
Asa shrugged "I am Asa, 26 from London, no previous lovers, no love affairs. String of one night stands, well a lot actually".
Nick laughed "I am Nick, 29 from Victoria, Monrovia, 1 previous and many fucks".
Asa grinned "I slept with Gareth once. Big mistake!" he said continuing to sketch.
Nick waited in silence until he spoke again "He just wanted me pinned on the bed to fuck".
Nick chuckled "Who else have you drawn like this then?" he now asked trying a different approach.
"No one" Asa replied quickly then looked up at him, "There was one I wanted to draw. Never happened though".
Nick studied him a moment "Max" he suggested. Asa nodded "What happened there then?" he asked.
"Nothing. Silly crush I had when we first met" Asa replied, "He is... Well not on my level if you get it".
"I do" Nick said softly, "He is more putty than cement in bed" he added causing Asa to look up.
"Exactly! he said then stopped, "Hang on, you mean you have fucked him?" Asa asked and Nick nodded.
Nick chuckled "And Prince Alexander" he added causing Asa to drop his pad completely stunned.
Asa picked it up and laughed "How can I ever look on you in the same light now!" he remarked.
Nick ran his finger higher along his leg "What light?" he asked softly noticing Asa blushing.
"Just an expression" Asa quickly said afraid of his own strong feelings towards this amazing man.
Nick took the pad out of his hand "I haven't finished yet" Asa complained.

Nick pushed him on to his back and leaned over, their lips almost touching in a teasing moment. A desperation rose in Asa to kiss him, his body almost levitating off the bed needing him. The subtle way Asa stared up with his piercing blue eyes had him seduced completely, it was such a telling look that Nick smiled and leaned back on the pillows in a very cool and collect manner. Asa felt it, there was indeed a real sexual attraction that he had never experienced until now.

"Finish the drawing please" Nick said resuming the position as Asa sat back up looking flustered.
Asa picked up the pad "So has there ever been anyone special?" Nick asked watching Asa resume his work.
Asa shook his head "No. I have dated but I find it hard to relate to people" he replied.
"Because you are so deeply mysterious?" Nick asked smiling.
Asa glanced up "Idiot!" he said grinning, "No because I am to clever and sexy" he replied tongue in cheek.
Nick chuckled "I can't argue with that" he said stroking his leg.
He looked up blushing again "Seriously men find me to erratic and chaotic. Fun for an hour and that is it" Asa said.
Asa stopped "Anyway I saw Max pick up the pieces from his last boyfriend" he said shaking his head.
"Was it bad. I mean he seems to have his head screwed on?" Nick asked.
"Pretty bad, Gareth had to threaten him not to go near Max" Asa explained, "I don't want that".
Nick could sense that Asa was slightly protecting himself "Nobody does Asa" he said kindly.
Asa turned the picture around "There you go. In all your naked glory!" he exclaimed happily.
Nick laughed nodding his head "Amazing Asa, you are really talented and sexy" he said.
Asa smiled "Are you buttering me up for sex?" he asked turning the pad to make a few adjustments.
"Not at all. You are going to have sex with me" Nick stated staring at him, "Put the pad down".

Asa stared contemplating him for a moment as their eyes locked on each other, pools of happiness is what looked back at him and he leaned forward placing the pad and pencil on the table next to the bed. He could feel Nick's hand running over his arse and he chuckled moving closer and engaging him in to a kiss then he bit softly on his lower lip.

Nick looked up in to his eyes "Sit on it and fuck yourself. Show me you love me" he accidentally blurted out.
"Really?" Asa asked moving his arse against his cock staring at him. Nick nodded slowly.
Asa kissed him again then pulled back "Then you can show you me you love me" he said softly.

It felt weird hearing himself saying that word, he had never used it towards a naked man in his bed before. Nick leaned up and kissed him harder, his hands guiding his arse up and on to his cock. Asa gasped easing himself down, for once he could look at him properly as he moved gently riding Nick. There was nothing lazy in Nick's fucking, his hips already pushing up and down in time with Asa giving him maximum penetration. His hands rose from holding him by the hips, softly they moved up his body, wanting and needing to touch Asa all over. The blue eyes staring down at him stirred his groin even more and he laid back thrusting his hips up hard and holding Asa by the waist firmly on his cock growling as he released his seed in to him. Asa ground his arse down hard on his cock, his head rolled back and he moaned then purposely fell forward stopping mere inches from Nick's face.

"Oh god!" Asa cried out, "This wasn't suppose to happen" he said sitting up and putting his head in his hands.
Nick wanted him and there was no question Asa had got in his head and heart "Too late!" he stated.
Asa drew his hands down his face "For what?" he asked looking worried.
Nick leaned up and kissed him delicately "I am falling in love with you Asa" he said scared by his own words.
"I thought you would be fun to play with. Not fall in love with" Asa said showing his hand.
Nick smiled and kissed him "You must be if I am the only one have drawn" he said watching Asa smile.
They kissed again "Now flip me on my stomach and savage me!" Asa demanded.

He moved like lightning and found himself impaled by Nick's cock that started pounding away, grabbing Asa's hands and holding them above his head as he showed no mercy taking the man he had fallen in love with. Asa laid on his back with Nick's arm behind his neck, their heads touching enjoying the silence, his fingers played lightly with Nick's balls. He was still in awe of this hunk of a man and that he had fallen for him, what was even better was them being close in age.

Asa turned his head to face him "Will you always do this job?" he asked.
Nick looked at him "Yes, as long as they need me" he replied, "I am devoted to Alden and my job".
Asa nodded and cuddled closer "Where does that leave us?" he asked carefully.
Nick pulled Asa on top of him in his arms "You know my situation Asa" he said kissing him.
Asa laid his head on his shoulder contemplating "I like this. I like the idea of us" he said.
Nick stroked his back "Does that mean you want to date me?" he asked softly.
"Yes!" Asa quickly replied without any hesitation.
Nick kissed him "Good. Now go to sleep, I am tired and tomorrow is a busy day" he said happily.

By morning Nick gave Asa a wake up call then went with him to breakfast causing a few eyes to look up at suspiciously. Anyone who knew Nick saw the slightest of changes in him and how he talked and looked at the British artist. 

Alden had given up looking for his protection officer, not that he needed him, he just liked chatting with him when he was bored. After all it was all about his brother at the moment so he padded off barefoot in to the west wing then remembered Alex and Max were now in the Regency suite at the far end of the wing. Walking in the first set of doors he could hear laughing from one of the offices and poked his head in to see Artem and Tom having a coffee going through the schedule of events for the next two days. They both stood and addressed Alden formally.

"Suppose I can't disturb my brother and his boyfriend" Alden said sounding fed up.
"Your highness, they have gone to breakfast" Tom informed him as Liam came out of his room.
"Oi Liam" Alden shouted, "Come here and talk to me".
Liam walked in and bowed his head "Your royal highness. You seen out of sorts" he said grinning.
"Where is my protection officer, he has gone AWOL and I am bored, bored, bored?" Alden said.
Liam raised an eyebrow "Ha!" Alden said, "I knew you would know where he is".
"Do you require him your highness" Liam replied.
Alden smirked "Well... Where is he?" he asked demanding an answer to which Liam played dumb.
Tom chuckled "Something funny Tom?" Alden asked turning on him instead unable to keep a straight face.
"Yes. You your highness" Tom replied giggling.
Alden stood with his hands on his hips "You want a head start?" he asked Tom smirking.
Tom grinned and stood up "But your highness. I can take you down any day!" he said.
"Your highness Tom has a busy day" Artem informed him, "Anyway you keep losing at that game".
Alden scoffed "Come on I am bored!" he said then looked at Liam, "Come horse riding with me".
"Are you feeling left out?" Liam asked Alden and rubbing his head.
Alden looked at him "Yes" he said simply, "I want to be the centre of attention!".
"Stop being a brat!" Alex said coming in the doors with Max.
Alden rolled his eyes "God are you two still together!" he complained in a mocking tone.
Max held his hand out in front of Alex "Let me deal with him!" he said moving towards Alden.
"Yeah! Come on then Maxine" Alden said rubbing his hands together smiling.

They broth crumpled in a heap on the floor laughing so much they had no idea what they were doing, Alex stepped over them and went to check on the schedule with Artem and Tom. Liam had taken his phone out and was taking pictures of Max and Alden wrestling on the floor until he had enough incriminating evidence if he needed to blackmail either one of them. The door opened again and Nick stood there and looked down at the two play fighting then looked at Liam.

"What did I miss?" Nick asked, "Should we join in?".
Liam laughed "No, your prince is being a sulking baby today. Said he has been looking for you".
Nick glanced at Liam who was smirking "Again?" Liam asked and Nick nodded.

Below them Max was trying to give Alden a love bite on his arm who was in turn tickling Max having found his weak spot, the door opened again and the queen stood there and shook her head stepping over them.

"Your majesty, good morning" Everyone said except Alden and Max.
"Alex dear sort your brother and boyfriend out" she said coming in to the office.
Alex peered round "Not a chance!" he said.
"Josh is on his way with my dress and Max needs to get going, take Liam and Franco" the queen advised.
"Max!" Alex called out to him, "Are they going in normal cars?" he asked, the queen nodded.
"Nick, please take your prince away, he is being a nuisance" the queen instructed.
Nick laughed "Certainly your majesty" he said bowing.

Nick agreed to go horse riding with Alden and quietness began to resume with Max, Liam and Franco now gone, Alex took his mother to show where Max's parents, brother and Gareth would be staying occupying the three spare bedrooms. Routine had been established for their arrival where they would be able to change then meet the royal family and take lunch with them before the state banquet in the evening. At least his mother appeared pleased with the bedrooms being prepared, Artem and Tom had excelled themselves making sure it was immaculate for Max's family and Gareth.

"One other thing Alex" the queen said now they were alone, "How is Max being introduced?" she asked.
"I have no idea. Sorry. We have not spoken about it yet" Alex replied.
The queen nodded "After lunch we can discuss with you both, your father is getting anxious to know".
Alex smiled "Of course we can. No big announcement though, let him be seem with me" he suggested.

The queen sort of agreed and said it was probably better than a big formal announcement before Max was seen in public. She then told him that his grand mother had take Asa off on painting tour of the palace, Alex laughed feeling sorry for poor Asa knowing how long that could take. From tonight all meals would be taken in the state royal dining room behind the state banquet hall, that included Asa and all guests staying in the palace with the royal family. The morning was certainly getting busier and the guest wing was filling up with royal families from across Europe arriving along with important dignitaries. Alex had his speech prepared for the banquet that evening and had shown his mother the last paragraph that she read then looked at him. Alex told her that he was going to run it by Max this afternoon. She saw he was clearly nervous about it yet it seemed the right thing to do, Alex was now waiting downstairs in the formal lounge for Max to return. Alex wandered around the palace until he found Asa and his grand mother and joined them for their tour. He still loved the job of tour guide in the palace and was definitely going to do a few more after his birthday was over. Alex walked with Asa up to his room desperately wanting to have a glimpse at the portrait, Asa opened the door and Alex walked straight inside, his eyes instantly caught by the sketch on the bed that Asa had forgotten was laying open.

"That is private!" Asa remarked hurrying over to try grab it but Alex had it in his hand.
Alex laughed "I know that body anywhere!" he replied flicking over the page, "Only two?" he asked.
Asa nodded shifting on his feet "Yes, I like sketching people" he replied.
"It is obvious you like drawing Nick. That and you had him in here naked" Alex remarked putting the pad down.
Asa blushed unable to speak "They are really good Asa" Alex added and smiled at him.

Asa fumbled with the pad closing it and putting it in his suitcase then turned to Alex who winked then looked at his watch, he suggested Asa join him for coffee before Max's family arrived. He didn't mention it again during the time they were together, after all he knew better than anyone how to retain privacy and not pry.

Outside was clear blue sky today, the sun dazzling across the snow filled grounds of the palace. Alden and Nick set off from the mews and Marty watched them checking the time as he knew Josh was due imminently.

Alden slowed Brandy down waiting for Nick "What?" Nick asked noticing the strange look from Alden.
"What is going on with you. You look different, happy or something?" Alden asked.
"Maybe I am in a good mood" Nick replied, "And why was you causing trouble this morning?".
Alden laughed "Must have been a good fuck last night then!" he exclaimed and Nick simply grinned.

He wasn't getting anything out of his protection officer this morning, something was very different about him today and Alden wondered if Nick had finally found someone else. He wasn't going to push him, after all he knew Nick would eventually tell him as they hid nothing from each other. Under his sometimes stiff exterior of being crown prince there was a considerate and understanding side to Alden that only Nick knew about outside the family.

At the airport and under the noses of everyone milling about Max waited at arrivals and smiled seeing his family and Gareth appear through the automatic doors. Liam and Franco went over to help with their luggage insisting that Max stay close to them until they were in the cars, Sam clearly had found a new friend with Franco and they chatted with excitement like they hadn't seen each other in months. Within minutes they were in the two cars heading to the palace, clearing security and proceeding along the drive to the front entrance. The doors opened and Alex appeared, for the first time his family watched as the guards bowed with him walking past and down the steps followed by three footmen, Artem and Tom. They watched as Max exited the car with Liam and Franco all of whom bowed and addressed the prince formally. The rest followed suit and Alex introduced them to Artem and Tom before whisking them away through the great entrance hall to the far end and in to the private residence. Gareth had a beady eye on Tom's arse walking ahead of him, he was trying to pay attention but the six foot young guy was unquestionably having a profound effect on him. Every person bowing as Alex and Max passed by, it was nerve racking to them all entering this world. Alex happily going through when they needed to address him and his family formally and when to relax with protocol. Artem and Tom opened the doors to the Regency suite and waited for them to pass by. Tom and Gareth made eye contact and nodded to each other as he passed by. Artem glanced at Tom who was clearly watching Gareth going in to his assigned bedroom. 

"They seem nice" Tom quietly said closing the doors.
Artem looked at him "Yes and I saw you taking a sneaky look at his arse" he quipped smirking.
"Like to know what I am dealing with. Are you taking his parents?" Tom asked grinning.
Artem chuckled "No. You can and I will sort his brother and friend out" he said smiling at Tom.

Tom laughed and went to join Max's parents to help unpack just as Alex finished explaining there meeting and lunch with the rest of the royal family. Alex came out in to the lounge where Max fell on the sofa smiling and looking happy. Alex handed Max the folder with his speech in and sat next to Max.

"Can you read the last paragraph and tell me your honest thoughts" Alex said opening the folder.
Max look at him curiously and read it in silence "What do you think, yes or no?" Alex asked.
"Is that what you want to do?" Max asked closing it then handing it back to Alex.
Alex took it from him "Only if you are happy with it" he replied.
Max nodded "Our terms" he said looking at Alex who nodded.
"And my father wants to know if you are to be at my side for the next couple of days" Alex informed him.
"If you want me there Alex, I will be by your side" Max replied looking at him.
Alex smiled "Of course I do Max. Only if you are ready for it" he replied, "You understand what it means".
Max chuckled "Honestly no. I know it is going to happen sooner or later so lets get it over with".
Alex kissed him lightly as Sam walked in coughing loudly "I will let the king know" Alex said.
"What do you want Sam?" Max asked looking at how smart his brother looked.
Sam walked over and sat on the chair opposite them "What now?" he asked.
Alex chuckled "We wait for the footmen to accompany us to the king and queen" he replied.
"No way!" Sam exclaimed, "Yeah I could get use to this" he said sitting back happily.
Alex laughed shaking his head "Franco is setting up his gaming console in the TV room" he informed Sam seeing him smile.
Artem appeared through the double doors and bowed "Your royal highness, sir, the footmen are here" he said.

Their walk through the palace seemed so out of ordinary from normal life, Lawrence and Stephanie were astounded to be walking through a royal palace to meet the king and queen. The meeting with the rest of the royal family went smoothly, Alden was quick to point out that the woman he was dating was also called Stephanie but goes by the name Steph and shocked when they knew of her. All through lunch they chatted non stop almost like life long friends and exploring all about each other. The king and queen were more excited than all of them since having Lawrence and Stephanie meant they would have someone to talk to that was around their ages. Sam was by far so out of his depth and like when Max first arrived he dare not move or talk. It didn't help having Alden ribbing him constantly, it did the trick as he opened up and got more laid back. Alex had spoke about Sam's breakdown in private with his parents and they went to incredible lengths to make him feel welcome and extending an open invitation to them all to come and visit when ever they wanted and for Sam to stay as long as he wished. Sam was so intrigued by Alden and listened attentively as the crown prince rambled on about military school in Monrovia, the way Alden described it got Sam so interested and engaged that it shocked the rest of his family.

With lunch finished everyone around the table could see how Alden and Sam had seamlessly bonded laughing and joking all the time. It was a meeting that would bring Sam in to Alden's life elevating him beyond comprehension and changing the course of his own life as they forged a very close friendship. Max's parents had already been invited back at the end of January to come skiing with the king and queen staying at Borrick Lodge for a week. Even their lives would never quite be the same again, their social standing within London was about to be elevated and anyone who was anyone would soon know who they were.

For now the eyes were focused on Prince Alexander and Max and how the next couple of days would play out.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

@losolent There are so many fascinating stories playing out in this chapter, and so much anticipation building up at the end. I'm on pins and needles, waiting for the next one! While the sex between Nick and Asa was awesome, as always, even more gripping was the conversation where Nick gradually uncovered his soul, revealing the back story behind his own rigid avoidance of emotional intimacy. Wow.

• Like 4

Oh man, I was not expecting the Sam/Alden angle, but it is wonderful!  Alden doesn’t seem to have many friends.  When I first started reading Life of the Spare, I did not think Alden would be a good brother, or anything other than a an entitled Prince.  I am so happy he is completely different than what I first thought.  And it’s definitely time Max stepped out as Alex’s boyfriend.  

• Like 2