Life Of The Spare

@losolent Wow, what a pile of excitement for all your loyal audience. First, the vivid description of Max's feelings as he completes the transition from scared, shy guy in the background to royal celebrity in his own right. Then on to Josh and his startled reaction to receiving the Sovereign Warrant. And finally, a different kind of excitement altogether as Tom finds  himself chained to the bed and completely at the mercy of Hannes. A memorable day all around! And you've depicted it so memorably for all of us. Thank you!

• Like 2

The masquerade party seemed to pale into insignificance the minute I read about Tom and Hannes and their hot and steamy antics. A night with those guys would certainly  be memorable ⛓️👿 Now that would be a great match for Tom . Perhaps Gareth might enjoy a kinky thruple.. If not, I'd happily take his place 😉

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh yes!  I really love the Tom bits!  The description of the slow torture of pleasure that Tom seems to enjoy just as much as the rough hard brutal fucks… yeah… Tom is perfect, absolutely perfect.  And Hannes seems bent on taking Tom to his limits.  I love this scene so much.  I could see Tom’s meaty butt as Hannes pulled him off the end of the bed.  Well done!  And Hannes is a better man than me because I would have taken that ass right then.

I also love Max’s developing friendship with the Dowager, it’s unexpected and hopefully provides Max with a focus other than Prince’s Consort.  It’s heartwarming how comfortable Alex and Max are together.  

• Like 3

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
39 minutes ago, losolent said:

Patience my Welsh fucker 🙂

Ah but patience is a virtue and I don’t have many of those lol

8 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Ah but patience is a virtue and I don’t have many of those lol

Likewise… but I am making do imagining what might entertain us in the next chapter 😉

• Like 1

Part 46 - Sovereign Guard And Valet

He looked incredibly sexy kneeling above him, his body partly shadowed by the dim light in the room. All he could do was look at Hannes and unable to believe this guy had been under his nose since arriving at the palace. Each time Tom tried to move his arms his legs moved as well causing him to giggle even more.

Tom looked up at him "Fucking kiss me!" he demanded loudly.
Hannes laughed "You are very demanding" he cooed softly leaning down and teasing him.
"Please" Tom begged, "Kiss me deep I need it" he said lifting his head trying to get closer.

Hannes ran his tongue over Tom's lips so light and exquisitely that he moaned arching his whole body, the yearning in his breath escaped softly hitting Hannes with a silky touch. Unable to resist him any further he leaned down pressing his lips to Tom's and proceeded to kiss him with a deep hot passion, Tom made a squealing sound of pure indulgence and enjoyment his cock jumped releasing more precum that trickled ever so slowly down the shaft of his cock. Hannes leaned back and looked down at him, his own body was burning in desire for this young lad. His  brave country boy that showed no signs of being afraid of who he was. The chains clanked again and he moaned in a giggle, balled up in this position he could only watch as Hannes traced a finger down his chest and over his cock that was now sopping wet from precum. Hannes licked his finger then moaned softly as he tasted the young guys sex, his eyes closed mid moan and his taste buds sprang to life at the unusual flavour assaulting them. With the tip of his finger he rubbed at the head of Tom's cock coating it in precum, slowly he moved his finger towards Tom's mouth and delicately smeared his lips. His tongue appeared licking at his finger and lips, Hannes smiled watching him savour the taste of his own sex. Slowly moving his cock closer still on his knees in an upright position he watched Tom's reaction and heard the delectable moan as his cock teased open his hole that absorbed the full length of his cock again. Minutes sped by with soft gentle rocking of his cock watching every expression on his boys face, his fingers teased his own nipples and frequently Hannes licked his lips catching the odd remnant of the boys precum. Tom could only lay there completely at his mercy and savouring the delights of this incredible man that was working him in up a frenzied sexual state. Sex was sex and yet right now he had never felt to alive or responsive to the sovereign guards prowess. Slowly the changes appeared, the thrusts started to hit deeper, harder and quicker. His balls now bouncing and slapping noisily against Tom's arse in rapid succession. His neck arched back crying out and gasping, his body tingled all over in enjoyment. Hannes leaned down and kissed him in a furious sexual moment, the smile on his face, staring down in to his eyes. Suddenly his moans filled the air around them getting higher in pitch with every passing second as Hannes fucking him deeper with long exaggerated strokes. He leaned over again kissing him deeply and knowing he was going to bust his nut imminently, raising his head and staring ahead he began to ramp up the intensity even more. So powerless to react by any other means than through his mouth, his cries and pleads for Hannes to fuck him in to oblivion brought even more harder and intense thrusts. His balls aching as the sensation filled him, the flick of a switch and his cock jumped and the exhilarating pulses took over triggering the release of his cum deep inside, growling and pushing in deeper with Tom crying in delight as his body felt and experienced Hannes orgasm. His hips continued pressing up against his arse pushing his cum deeper inside until finally he felt the fading of his orgasm, his hips still moved quickly fucking Tom in his post orgasm state. Hannes leaned back and smiled looking in to his eyes whilst he still slowly moved his cock in and out massaging his arse. Tom moaned as Hannes now took his cock in his hand rubbing it whilst he continued fucking. Without any control he could do nothing to stop the inevitable happening and he cried out firing his cum up in a huge spurt that landed on his chest. Hannes pulled out and leant down taking his throbbing cock in his mouth to finish him off, the chains rattled as he went deep in to an excruciating orgasm that blew his mind in one swift moment.

Hannes let his cock slip out of his mouth then leaned forward and kissed him passionately, at the same time he released the ankle restraint clips from the wrist restraints freeing him. His legs quickly wrapped around Hannes's body giving him a loving squeeze as they continued kissing for several minutes. Hannes chuckled at the very happy look on Tom's face whilst he removed the ankle and wrist restraints. He had never experienced anything so thrilling like this before or even felt so turned on. Hannes laid beside him on his stomach and half over Tom kissing him softly.

Tom giggled "What?" Hannes asked looking amused by him.
"Nothing" Tom replied softly, "It is... Well I never expected this".
Hannes kissed him softly and smiled "You certainly seemed to enjoy it" he replied.
"Hmm. Strange how your body reacts in different situations" Tom said stroking his face.
"I assume that was the first time for you?" Hannes asked laying his head next to Tom's.
Tom nodded "Apart from Marty and his riding crop. He is one hell of a controlling man" he said.
"So I hear. I keep well clear of him" Hannes replied softly kissing him again.
"So are you, but in a very different way. And man can you fuck!" Tom said giggling again.
Hannes kissed him a little harder and Tom leaned up "My turn now" he said smirking.

Hannes chuckled and placed his hands above his head allowing Tom to put the restraints on, he worked slowly enjoying the feel of the softness of the leather restraints in his hands as he secured them around Hannes's wrists. Then running one finger down each of his arms, smiling and watching Hannes as he struggled to move his arms away in fits of laughter, his cock growing through the torturing pleasure Tom inflicted on him. Hannes clamped his legs around Tom's waist in an effort to stop his tickling onslaught. He leant forward and ran his tongue softly over each nipple causing Hannes to moan loudly arching his neck back, moving between each one licking and sucking, enticing and seducing Hannes through his nipples. He never would have thought that Tom was so accomplished in the intricacy of seduction in this manner, working all over his body he left no part untouched. Taking his time kissing every part of the body watching Hannes's cock bouncing around that he ignored. Lifting both legs he ran his tongue down the left one and back up, then sucking on his toes and repeating the same on his right leg. Pushing his legs further over Tom went down. Hannes bucked on the bed gasping in pleasure feeling his tongue flicking at his hole purposefully. His arms pushed Hannes's legs further up moving his body in to position looking down at Hannes. He stared in to his eyes pushing his cock against the skin probing and moving until he found the point of least resistance knowing his cock had found his hole, softly he applied pressure down until the head pushed open and sank in to his arse. Hannes moaned and the chains rattled yet his eyes remained focused on Tom who stared down with a smile that disarmed him completely. Happily he relented taking a deep breath that Tom responded to pushing his cock fully inside. Tom exhaled a pleasured groan gently thrusting into Hannes, for once he had a sexual partner who switched and didn't completely want to dominate him in sex. He was a natural when it came to topping, ruthless and pretty rough when it seemed right but he wasn't about to let Hannes see too much of that side of him tonight. With just the right amount of thrust of momentum he fucked slowly, occasionally leaning further forward and kissing Hannes on the mouth, then his nipples and slipping in the odd light nip that had Hannes moaning wildly. Hannes stared up in amazement at the control Tom had edging then slowing right down, pulling almost all the way out and gliding his cock back in seamlessly. On and on they went for ages until he Tom allowed himself the pleasure of his orgasm to rise and release, the chains clanked as Hannes found himself deeply impaled as Tom rode his orgasm out. Holding still with his cock deep inside until he caught his breath, then finally he pulled out and leaned back on his knees grinning down at Hannes and the slight red marks he had left all over his chest and around his nipples. Hannes cock stood proud leaking precum, clearly aroused and desperately ready to shoot again.

Hannes smiled up at him and nodded to his cock "You need to sort that out!" he demanded.
Tom chuckled cupping Hannes's balls "I am in charge now" he softly replied.
"Just remember what you do to me you get back twice as hard" Hannes said rubbing his leg against Tom.
Tom leaned forward and Hannes gasped as he took his cock in his mouth "Yeah baby work it" he moaned out.

Tom deep throated him until he gagged several times, Hannes wriggled clanking the chains even more in erotic pleasure. Tom kneeled over Hannes with his knees either side of his head and pushing his cock back in to Hannes mouth, he leaned forward and opened his mouth kissing the head of his Hannes's cock. Slowly he expertly used his tongue going over the head then teased it down the shaft and taking his balls in to his mouth sucking on each one in turn. Hannes wriggled his legs, his body twisting in pleasure until it stopped. He now moved down the bed and he raised his his head watching as Tom reached for the ankle restraints, securing each one he then reached for the chains clipping each one on until he had Hannes laid sprawled out on the bed. Tom kneeled to the side of Hannes then leaned down and kissed him so tenderly that Hannes now wondered what the young guy had installed for him now the chain of command had turned. Tom smirked mischievously and straddled across his chest 'Suck my cock!" he said leaning over and pushing it in to Hannes's mouth, he eagerly devoured him. Tom moaned softly as Hannes worked his cock back to full erection before he pulled away shuffling on his knees and leaning back. Using his arse he worked Hannes's cock until it was between his arse cheeks, he moved his hips rubbing Hannes's cock between his cheeks and watching the erotic reaction on his face. His fingers danced and played with both nipples as he slowly rose higher allowing the head to find his hole, gently he moved sitting back in to upright position impaling himself of the sovereign guard's cock. Simultaneously they moaned and his hips thrusted up jabbing deep in to Tom's arse. He leaned back stopping Hannes from thrusting up and wanting to do this at his pace. Small shuffling of his hips back and forth he felt the fullness of the cock deep inside his body as he gently fucked himself, Hannes laid there moaning softly in his own erotic world looking up at Tom and letting him do the work. As soon as Hannes made a sound like he was nearing orgasm Tom stopped and teasingly waited before starting again. The scene played out over and over for nearly an hour, edging Hannes numerous times who now complained desperate to be brought to orgasm. Tom was in control and he was loving every minute, each time he got Hannes to the edge and playfully teased him until he felt it was time. He began the usual cycle of massaging his cock with his arse then moved to more elongated movements, Hannes moaned and his mouth stayed open as their eyes connected again. Tom could see and feel every moment of pleasure in Hannes's body and he could tell he was getting close 'You want to take me' Tom asked in his soft teasing voice, Hannes raised his head and laughed flopping it back on the bed. This time he wasn't going to allow Tom to stop, using all his power his thrusted up rapidly and cried out releasing his load catching Tom off guard for a split second. Tom ground his arse back forcing the cock deeper in to his body then rotating his hips for good measure, it lasted for several minutes as they both revelled in their sexual frivolity, enjoying the feeling of each other until Tom fell forward kissing him hard.

With Hannes released they laid beside each other with mutual sexual satisfaction, touching each other and kissing. He invited Tom to stay the rest of the night, setting his alarm so that Tom wouldn't be late for work. It took a while for them to both fall asleep, mostly Tom whose body and senses had been put through an incredible experience. Hannes moved Tom around on his side and cuddled up next to him wrapping his arms around the young body, blissfully they both slept without moving until the alarm went off. 

Alex rolled over and his arm slipped around Max nudging closer to him. For them both they were waking up in to a new world. The local and international papers around the world had published pictures of Prince Alexander and Max Westwood-Lymm, headlines calling them as the sexiest and most adorable couple in the royal world. This morning the palace PR team were watching social media and specifically Prince Alexander's account which had gone from 1.5 million followers to 9 million in a matter of hours and was still climbing. They were also fielding invitations and requests for the prince and his boyfriend like never before and they were being swamped unable to keep up.

Tom had crept back to his room in the Regency suite with twenty minutes to get ready. Showered and dressed he fetched coffees for everyone, feeling and looking shattered yet he was still full of beans as he strolled in loudly waking Alex and Max up.

"Good morning your royal highness, sir" Tom said bowing.
"What happened to you last night?" Max asked leaning up in bed.
Alex sat up looking at him "What or who ever it was it kept you up by the looks of it" he said smirking.
Tom poked his tongue out "Artem is fetching the papers" he said tactfully changing the subject.

Alex and Max looked at each and laughed as Artem walked in, bowed then handed them several newspapers announcing that they were out to the world now. Alex looked at Max trying to gauge his reaction, he laid there seemingly taking it all in his stride. He read through some of the articles pointing out the queen and the rave reviews of her dress that was stated as bold and daring yet elegantly designed by Joshua Franks. Alex chuckled reading aloud the article he had found 'Prince Alexander made his official birthday appearance in Victoria after his attending congressional government. No one expected the prince to have his love interest by his side that quickly caught many people off guard. The palace press office has confirmed that Max Westwood-Lymm has already moved in to the palace after they met in Mauritius last year. The prince, whose private life became high profile and under speculation around who he was dating, has been showered with support and love for his decision to be open about his sexuality. The prince and Max are already proving to be big news around the world'. Max chuckled and laid back down with the papers resting on his lap, in many ways he knew this was coming and had mentally prepared himself. Yet as he laid there he thought back to the appearance with Alex meeting the public for the first time, the feeling of excitement and anticipation venturing in to the unknown, yet all he got from the people was a showering of affection and best wishes that showed Alex was indeed a much loved prince in his country.

"Well that is it then" Max said eventually said as he stared up at the ceiling.
Alex rolled on to his side "No going back now" he said softly staring at Max.
Max pushed the papers on the floor and faced Alex "Everything will change now I guess" he said.
Alex ran a finger across his lips "I love you Max and that is all that counts" his words full of emotion.
"And I love you Prince Alexander" Max replied wrapping his arms around Alex and kissing him.

The next few days were emotional with Max's family and Gareth leaving. The only one who didn't leave was Sam, he had been begged and pleaded with by Prince Alden to stay on a few more days until the following weekend. His parents agreed with a little reluctance, but they could see how much Sam had changed coming out of his teenage shell and being more human. In the space of a few weeks he had found a friend in Franco and Prince Alden. Gareth had spent much of the morning letting Tom pack his bag whilst he watched him diligently, there had been nothing since that flirting episode. He was not fooled though and could feel the tension in the air that Tom was keen on him but almost too scared to act on it. As far as Tom was concerned Gareth was going and that was that, Tom was probably the only one who didn't know about Gareth's new job and he would be returning every weekend to start taking over the reigns of the palace grounds and begin moving in to Sovereign Row, March would be when he took up residence permanently. Alex and Max made a few discreet visits to Dunbar House that was to be used by Max's family, who in turn were grateful at Alex's generosity allowing them to use it as a second home. Asa painted the first official portrait of Alex and Max together and some rather sketchy drawings that were hung in bedroom for their eyes only so to speak. Asa was now spending more time in Nick's apartment, Alden had given Asa a room to use as a studio during his trips. He would paint or sketch when Nick was on duty protecting Alden on engagements or he would return to his loft in London. His paintings were getting noticed and started selling at a higher price since word got out that he had painted the official royal portrait of Prince Alexander. Whilst in Monrovia he was creating a portfolio of work with the dowager queen and Max for the royal academy, he was also invited to teach art to students as charitable work being part of the academy.

Alex did some public engagements whilst Max worked and he was constantly being asked about his love interest and why he hadn't brought him along. Alex would laugh telling them that Max had a job to do yet he could see that more and more people were wanting and hoping to see them both together. Alex and Max had a dinner invite at the hotel in the plaza with the Royal Institute of Technology and Science board. The hotel was hastily preparing for the royal visitors and news was getting around that the Prince and Max would be attending. Max still got nervous leading up to these event especially when Tom pinned the purple ribbon and gold brooch of the royal crest on his chest pocket as a reminder of who he was and where his life was heading. There were moments when he had to pinch himself to believe it was real, living in a palace, his boyfriend a prince and his parents king and queen. His afternoon has been spent with the dowager queen for one of his etiquette lessons, this one was in dining as he was eating out for the first time and all eyes would be on the prince and himself. By the time Tom finished dressing Max he stepped back a nodded his approval causing Max to laugh, there was always a little flirting that went on between them and Alex would stand and watch grinning whilst Artem dressed him. Liam and Franco walked ahead of them until they reached the front entrance to the palace where the footmen took over leading them to the royal car. Max noticed the sovereign guard to his left was the same one from the snowball fight and gave him a smile as he walked past. The corner of his mouth curled up slightly trying to retain his seriousness but he gave up giving a cheeky wink to Max. Liam and Franco both acknowledged Hannes and watched as the footmen opened the doors to the royal car. Outside the hotel the crowd was the largest they had seen for many years, when you took in to account that seeing the royal family was quite common place in Monrovia, the expectation of Prince Alexander and Max being seen out together was exciting the locals and tourists alike. Even TV crews had appeared getting wind of the evenings attendance. The ride was short and the royal car approached the doors dead on 7pm, Liam and Franco exited the car and stood by the doors as Prince Alexander exited to screams and cheers, he waved acknowledging the crowd then turned to wait for Max who was now exiting the car to his own set of cheers and cries of his name. His natural reaction would have been to cover his eyes from the flashes surrounding him, instead he held his hand out to a smiling Alex who eagerly took it. Their action caused more cheers and more rapid flashes, they stood for a moment then turned to face the other side of the entrance to give the crowds what they had come to see then slowly they walked inside the hotel towards the Plaza room where the evenings reception was taking place. It was a walk that felt embarrassing as people bowed and curtsied mostly due to him being with the prince, a far cry from the last time he was in the hotel where he was just a nobody blending in with all the other guests. After their return to the palace Alex had gone to shower and Artem was tidying up the dressing room and helping Max undress.

"You looking forward to LA Artem?" Max asked, "It is a great city and we should do some sightseeing".
Artem nodded "I guess" he replied like he didn't care one way or another.
Max stopped him undressing "What is it?" he asked.
"Well... You know about Felipe I assume?" Artem asked looking at him and Max nodded.
Artem then shrugged "I don't care for him much, I find him creepy always wanting to meet Alex".
"You jealous?" Max asked chuckling but the look Artem threw told him he was not, "We can do our own thing".
"Between us, if I had the choice I would just send Tom but he is not experienced enough" Artem replied.

It was a conversation that Max had never expected to turn like that and he assured Artem that what they talked about goes no further. But if he had any doubts about him he must tell Liam.

Several days later Asa had returned to London to get his paintings ready to show the dowager queen. David had insisted Asa use gallery 3 in the Whiteguards gallery. Max and the dowager queen timed their visit to coincide with Sam's schedule return home so they could travel together and make sure his brother was deposited back to the family home safely. Franco happily sat with Sam on the flight who seemed to be getting quite use to travelling like a royal. Max sat with the dowager queen and her two protection officers Sylvia and Bruno, her lady in attendance Erin, her butler George and finally Tom who was looking after Max and on his first royal visit outside of Monrovia. At best Max thought they would be staying in a posh hotel in London or the embassy, he was quickly reminded who he was travelling with when Franco told him they were guests of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and would be staying at Buckingham Palace. Max was on edge for the whole flight despite the dowager queen reassuring him to follow the same protocol he did with Alex's parents. How he wished he had Alex by his side right now he thought as the sovereign royal flight arrived at the VIP terminal at Heathrow. He was out of his depth, or so he thought, the dowager queen was proper royalty where he was only on the doorstep so to speak. It was all a blur as they were whisked through the private terminal and on their way to the palace, so many times he had walked past the front gates and today he was actually going through them, under the palace and in to the private courtyard entrance. Taken to his room overlooking the gardens Tom was bustling around with a footman from the palace unpacking and Tom getting Max ready to meet the queen and lunch. Max watched as the queen and dowager queen chatted like old school friends to the point of gossiping and laughing. He was made to feel very welcome during lunch then all three of them wandered through the palace on a tour of the classic master pieces adorning the walls of the palace. Max really was surprised at her vast knowledge of the art in her collection and they soon found a common interest. At least this was a low key visit meaning no state banquet that evening, so Max, Franco and Tom met up with Sam and they went out for dinner whilst the dowager queen spent the evening with the British royal family. They made it through the dinner and Max was only recognised just as they were about to leave and politely he stood having his picture taken before Franco stepped in moving him on towards their car. Franco was still learning about Max and they were beginning to have their own language of looks indicating when he was bored or when Franco felt unsure.

The following day was the showing at the art gallery where David was overjoyed to see Max and talked about his new role whilst the dowager queen and Asa went around looking at his work. Max was keen to keep his relationship with David alive knowing they could continue working together in his new role. That evening he was to attend a gala cocktail party being held in the National Portrait Gallery by British Heritage with the Monrovian Ambassador, a full red carpet royal event where Max was to accompany the dowager queen as the VIP guests. Unknown to him it was specifically planned by the dowager and ambassador to put Max through his paces at an official royal event of this nature, the real strings though were being pulled from the Balenciaga Palace. Whilst it was in theory a low key event it had been played up by the palace, the purpose was not to see him fail but to watch and guide where needed. Perfectly dressed in his Joshua Franks suit with his purple ribbon attached he sat next to the dowager queen who wore a green satin dress, white satin elbow length gloves and a tiara with emeralds and diamonds. It was only now that Max realised it was the first time he had seen the dowager properly royaled up in this way and she looked stunning in her own right. In his head he was going over the routine for their arrival where we was to exist first, then George would help her out of the car and she would take Max's arm as they walked up the red carpet to the entrance. The car with their police riders in front and behind turned on to Trafalgar Square that was still busy with tourists, crowds had gathered outside the gallery brought there by the waiting press and red carpet. Guests had been arriving in their droves for the last hour, the rich and famous that supported the arts were all in attendance this evening including David and Asa who was properly attired.

"Wow there is a lot of people here" Max said looking slightly stunned by all the photographers.
The dowager smiled "Indeed, but not as many as the people you met with Alex in the plaza" she said.
Max turned to her "True" he said sitting back waiting for Franco to open the door.

Max stepped out of the car and took a few steps forward to allow George to help the dowager queen, already he was being photographed and his name being called out to look this way and that. He was focused on what he was to do and waited until the dowager stepped by his side, his arm raised and she slipped her arm inside resting her hand on his as they walked along the red carpet. Deliberately at a slow pace she walked turning to smile at the photographers and crowd 'Photo call Max' she quietly said coming to a stop and turning Max and herself this way then that so that they could get proper photos of them both. Max glanced behind him and saw Franco, George and Sylvia which gave him some comfort knowing his protection officer was there. Inside the ambassador stepped forward and bowed 'Your majesty' he said kissing her gloved hand, then he turned to Max and bowed 'Sir' he said shaking Max's hand. They where then introduced to a line of selected VIP's, each one bowed to Max as he met them. With all the introductions finally over with Franco appeared with a glass of champagne for Max who looked like he needed something to clam his nerves 'Nice job Max' he quietly said as Asa came bounding over with David, both appearing to be quite in their element mixing with all the famous and wealthy. David plugging his gallery and Asa the artist to anyone who showed interest, the dowager was also doing the rounds talking Asa up and dropping in the Whiteguards gallery where they could see some of his work. She was also allowing Max to take a lead chatting to art experts, and as suspected Max could and was charming the pants off them, he really did know his stuff and listened intently whilst mentally noting down the people of influence in the room. The night was a success and the ambassador was on the phone updating the palace as soon as the dowager and Max left. Despite this being a short three day trip and having Tom and Franco by his side he missed Alex big time, Tom was quietly distracted often dropping the question if Max was going to see Gareth at any time. He was no fool and could sense that Tom was disappointed packing that morning to head back to Monrovia.

Max stood at the window looking out over the gardens "Do you like him?" he asked.
Tom stopped and looked over at him "Who?" he replied looking slight confused.
"Gareth" Max said turning to face him, "You ask about him a lot" he added walking across to Tom.
Tom shrugged and continued packing "Don't really know him that well" he replied.
Max chuckled and sat on the bed "That is not what I asked Tom" he said softly.
Tom grinned folding up a shirt "I suppose. I mean he is sexy and very sassy with his confidence".
"You know he will be moving to the palace in a few months" Max added.
Tom stopped and looked at him "Why?" he asked, "Is he working for you?".
"No. The king offered him the head groundsman job at the palace" Max informed him.
"I see" Tom said and instantly Max noticed a change in him, "Can you put a word in for me?" he asked.
Max chuckled shaking his head "No. If you like him then you need to tell him".
Tom closed the suitcase "Don't get your hopes up for anything romantic with him" Max now said.
Tom laughed "He hasn't been with me yet. I can change that" he said confidently.
"I am sure you can, you are his type" Max replied standing up, "Right now though I want Alex".
Tom picked the suit case up "Sure you don't want me to sort you out?" he cheekily asked.
Max looked at him cocking his head to one side "Me having sex with my valet!" he replied.
Tom shrugged "Alex did with Jackson. And I know he would with Artem but he is straight" he said.
Max smiled and walked over then kissed him on the cheek "If Alex says so then maybe" he replied.
"Text him and ask" Tom said picking up the suit carrier, "I bet you he will say yes".
There was a knock at the door and Franco walked in "Cars ready sir" he said bowing his head.
Max nodded "Do you have to keep doing that" he complained half joking.
Tom laughed and looked at Franco "He is missing Alex and desperate for sex" he said taking the cases out.
Franco watched Max walking to the door "If you need cock you only have to ask" Franco said quietly.
Max stopped slightly gobsmacked "Are you gay then?" he asked, "Only you are very quiet on that front".
Franco smirked "No" he replied shrugging, "Blow job is a blow job whoever does it" he said chuckling.

Max scratched his head as Franco bowed indicating for him to go ahead. He remembered back to the day he met Franco being wrestled to the ground at the Christmas party and seeing his body. Giggling away to himself quietly he was slightly confused and unsure if Franco actually meant it or was joking, right now though he wasn't going to entertain the idea even though he felt some sexual attraction to Franco. They met up with the dowager queen and said their farewells to the queen and her family before getting in their car and the flight back to Monrovia.

Arriving back at the palace Tom was last up the steps to the palace noticing Hannes was on duty, quite deliberately he walked to the side closest to him. As he slowly walked closer he nodded to the sovereign guard to his right then turned to Hannes on his left and nodded with a smile 'Tonight, 8pm' Hannes softly muttered trying not to move his mouth, Tom nodded his head again and walked inside smiling as the doors closed behind him. That night in bed Max told Alex about the strange conversation he had with Tom and Franco, Alex didn't even bat an eyelid or seemed surprised. He was only interested in finding out if Max would with Tom or wanted to, after all Max knew that Tom wanted Alex. Max made it clear that it the situation did present itself they felt comfortable then it could happen. Importantly Alex reminded Max that knowing his protection officer inside and out was key to them both.

Max turned his head to Alex "This palace is like a sex club!" he exclaimed then laughed.
Alex rolled over and kissed him "Talking of which..." he hinted.

Max wrestled Alex on to his stomach and slipped on top pushing his cock inside his prince.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

@losolent The title of this chapter promised much, and you delivered on that, but so much more too. So many fascinating angles in the relationships among all your many characters, and so many terrific settings for Max to grow into his new role as royal consort -- he's just killing it, and that's great to see! I'm in total awe of the amount of time and effort you've invested into this ongoing saga, not just the mere act of writing such a lengthy epic, but even more the complex network of personalities and connections among all these people. Bravo, sir!

• Like 3

I still haven't figured Tm out. He fancies Gareth but Hannes is such a great match for him and his taste for rougher sex. I guess March will come soon enough for the their reunion. The conversation between Max and Artem was an interesting one. Let's hope that Artem does have a chat with Liam. Felipe will be very keen to get Alex on his own... let's hope that Liam doesn't let that happen.

• Like 3

Hmmm, will it be Gareth, or Hannes?  Max’s debut seems to have gone well and I love how he’s both confident and competent, yet still has his doubts about fitting in.  For some reason, I’m still picturing them both (Alex and Max) as really young (19 or 20) and then it surprises me when I read a section where they seem older and less frivolous.  It’s nice that they have Artem and Tom to make sure they aren’t prematurely dour and staid.  I’m really looking forward to the LA trip.  Thanks Isolent!  

• Like 2

Part 47 - The Big Hollywood Production

January carried on and the days were slowly getting longer yet it remained cold with plenty of snow fall. Max put his head down in to his work and at least once a week Alex and himself would venture out for dinner, sometimes with Josh and Marty otherwise just themselves. No longer afraid to be seen in public with Alex they would often have their photos taken and be in the papers the following morning. Gareth would arrive Friday evening and depart late Sunday after spending the weekend with Jurgen learning the ropes, each visit he would bring more of his personal items moving in and staying in Sovereign Row at his own house. Saturday would see Max and Alex arrive at his house for their weekly dinner or take out from the palace kitchen, Asa would also join them when he was around and Nick left him alone. A couple of times Tom had been caught coming out of the house belonging to Hannes next door to Gareth's early in the morning. They had exchanged glances a few times and said good morning. Despite his yearning to get Tom he concentrated on doing what he was here to do, one unexpected thing happened with Gareth and Hannes becoming good friends as the weekends went past. He broached the subject of Tom with Hannes and had all but assumed Tom was taken Hannes. Alden was steadily still dating Lady Trasilion's daughter Steph and after their last night out she had agreed to Alden requesting their relationship be formalised and request the king put the wheels in motion. It was clear they were both smitten and falling in love with each other, it helped that Max and her were old friends and the four of them enjoyed dinner together on several occasions. Steph though was still busy in her job and often flying off here and there, Alden carried on with his royal duties and was now getting to the point where he needed his own assistant and could no longer rely on Linda who was busy with the queen. When Alex was free he would join Alden on some of his engagements drawing larger crowds of support, or surprise visitors on the palace tour providing them with a right royal tour indeed. On those tours they would often come across Max and dowager queen cataloguing the art and antiquities, the tour group usually got more excited getting the chance to photograph Alex and Max or have selfies with them.   

The final arrangements were in place for their trip to Washington then on to Los Angeles for the film premier of Felipe's new blockbuster film that was already getting lots of attention. The studio were making no secret that it was going to be a royal premier, tickets for attending were expensive with proceeds going to the International HIV Foundation. A coup that Alex had negotiated with the studio in conjunction with Felipe for publicity and to attend the party after the premier. Artem, Alex and Max sat there going over the itinerary, Artem and Tom would share a room as would Liam and Franco in the three bedroom presidential suite at hotel in Los Angeles. The studio were also providing additional security for their trips out. Alex checked his phone reminding Max that his family were arriving shortly before being whisked off to Borrick Lodge by the king and queen, Alden and Sam were also going as Steph was away until early February. By the time they arrived and they had lunch together Max still found it completely bizarre that his parents were friends of the king and queen. Protocol was still observed initially but it soon fell apart as the queen and his mother downed a bottle of wine between them before main course was even served. They chatted and gossiped non stop with no one able to get a word in, Alden and Sam acted like they had never been apart and they skipped out of lunch early as Alden wanted to take Sam horse riding before they left for the lodge.

Artem's meticulous organisation meant they all had a seamless journey, he was certainly getting to be a dab hand at it but constantly complained to Alex that he couldn't do the finances properly and the figures just looked a jumbled mess.

Max yawned and shuffled in his seat bumping Alex who woke up grumbling "What time is it?".
"Two hours to go" Max said adjusting his seat in to a more upright position, "I need food".
Alex pressed his cabin call button "Your highness, how may I help?" the flight attendant asked.
Alex laid there looking up "We need some food please" he said.
The flight attendant chuckled "Certainly your highness, sir" she said and disappeared off.

Alex raised his seat and looked across at Liam who was wide awake watching over them whilst Artem slept next to him. Alex peeked over the back of their centre suites to where Franco and Tom were seated, Franco was sleeping having done the first few hours of the flight watching over Alex and Max, Tom was watching a movie and looked up and smiled unable to sleep from excitement of this trip. A few of the other passengers in first class peered over seeing the prince's head appear. Liam and Tom both ordered some food and Alex looked over at Liam and smirked fondly, he couldn't help it as he remembered Liam feeding him on the flight to Mauritius. He raised an eyebrow and Alex nodded, Liam and Tom joined Alex and Max in their double suite to dine together. Ever the considerate one, Alex ordered some food for Franco and Artem to be served one hour before landing. It was early afternoon in Washington but past dinner time in Monrovia as they finished eating and the plane began descending, Artem and Franco were served food, Franco panicked slightly when he woke up wondering where Tom and Liam had gone until he realised they were with Alex and Max. 

The front door of the plane was opened for the royal party and the ambassador stood at the foot of the steps beaming away when he saw Alex and Max appear, this was such an rare occasion that royalty visited them in Washington and the whole embassy was excited. Royal formality completed the limousines drove across to the private VIP building where they were cleared and on their way to the embassy for their two night stay before heading on to Los Angeles. Situated along Embassy Row the Monrovian embassy was like a normal small office building, behind it sat the impressive 10 bedroom ambassador's residence and function rooms. The entire embassy staff were excited and thrilled that Prince Alexander was staying, they were all outside cheering and waving flags as the limousines pulled up to the residency. The excitement even surprised the ambassador and he turned a blind eye knowing the embassy was now devoid of the twenty employees who stood there cheering.

Alex stepped out of the car "You highness please follow me" the ambassador said bowing.
"Not yet" Alex replied, "They all made an effort so it is only right" he insisted.
The ambassador smiled "Thank you your highness, I know there is much excitement you being here".

With Liam and Franco close behind Alex and Max walked over to meet the embassy staff, mostly out of respect as they were thousands of miles from their homeland and it was the least Alex could do. Even Max was not immune to them, they knew full well who he was and happily he met all of them, each one bowed their heads to him with a couple of them addressing him as royal highness causing him to chuckle and engage with them even more. 

Inside the residence Alex turned to the ambassador "Can you arrange an afternoon tea party" he asked.
"Of course your highness, who is to attend?" the ambassador queried.
"Your embassy staff and their families if that is acceptable to you" Alex replied.
The ambassador nodded "Your highness that is very kind of you. I shall see to it" he confirmed.
"Well Max, what do you want to do?" Alex asked as they were taken to their room.
"Cup of tea then a walk in the gardens, need to stretch my legs" Max replied.
Alex nodded "Is that okay with you both?" he now asked Franco and Liam who nodded.

That late winter afternoon stroll through the grounds of the embassy was chilly, yet it made a change being able to walk around without snow under foot and having to tread carefully. Max was casually chatting away with Liam whilst Franco walked besides Alex who was clearly a little distracted and not paying attention. He would take the occasional glance at Franco then turn away and grin before he went back to his own private thoughts.

"Are you going to keep doing that?" Franco asked in a quiet tone and slowing down.
Alex glanced at him "Doing what?" he asked pretending he had no clue what he was alluding to.
"Looking at me then grinning stupidly" Franco replied, "Have I done something to upset you?".
"Not at all" Alex replied walking on in silence for a bit, "Just thinking about LA" he said.
Franco nodded his head "You wondering how Max will feel meeting Felipe?" he asked.
"How on earth do you know about him?" Alex asked glancing towards Liam, "Liam!" he exclaimed".
Franco chuckled "Actually Artem. Liam briefed me a little about the history between you both" he explained.
Alex stopped "It was sex, nothing else" he replied stating the fact, "And you?" he now asked.
Now Franco stopped at looked at him "You know?" he asked looking at him, "It was all talk!".
"He told me" Alex replied and smiled, "Is it jealously because of that night at Max's house in London?".
Franco chuckled "No. Anyway I like his brother, so funny and doesn't give a dam about things".
"People think it is an easy life, you take what you can" Alex said looking out over the pond.
Franco stood by his side "Is that what happened with Liam and yourself?" he asked.
Alex lowered his head "Partly. I was lonely, lost. Scared of who I was becoming" he replied.
"But you still do it with him" Franco exclaimed showing he knew what was going on.
"I owe him a lot, he was there when I needed him the most" Alex replied, "We better catch them up".
Franco walked in silence for a moment "Do you think Max and I will ever get that close?".
"Depends what you mean" Alex replied smiling, "He likes you and he will depend on you now".
Franco nodded "I wouldn't let Liam in at first you know, I thought he hated me" Alex informed him.
Franco chuckled "From what I know you were difficult and obstinate" he said bumping against Alex.
Alex chuckled "Yes I was" he replied, "I love him you know" he said looking at Franco.
Franco smiled putting his arm around Alex's shoulder "Not romantically you understand" Alex added.
"You do not have to explain yourself. I see the closeness between you both" Franco said.
Alex looked at him "It is a bond that you need to build with Max, understand each other properly".
"You mean sleep with him?" Franco asked so casually like it was nothing that it made Alex laugh.
"If that is what it takes. I don't mind. You need to be able to trust each other implicitly" Alex said.
Franco smirked "I am not gay though Alex" he said looking serious at him.
Alex shrugged "Neither is Liam" he replied then smiled "But we have the most incredible sex" he confided..
Franco chuckled "Between us. I would go gay for Liam, he is such an incredible person".
"You are as well" Alex said stopping, "I am not saying you must, just build that close trust".
Franco nodded "We are getting there slowly, we just never seem to have time to be together".
"It is not just being his protection officer, you need to be his confident and friend" Alex added.
Max turned around to see where Alex was "What is going on?" he called out to them both.
Franco smirked at Max "Are you jealous?" he asked holding Alex closer.
"Are you trying to make me jealous Franco?" Max asked walking towards them causing Liam to laugh.
"Maybe I am" Franco said in a seductive way, "Maybe not. What of it?" he asked smirking.
Max walked until he stood face to face with Franco "Cock tease!" he said.
Alex snorted from laughter "Get a room you two!" he said throwing his hands up dismissively.
Max smiled and put his arm around Franco "Come on. Man you are desperate to get me!" Max said.

Franco laughed and Alex took this as his cue to drop away and let them talk whilst the caught up with Liam talking over their trip to LA.

"So what was all that about?" Max asked as they slowly walked together.
Franco chuckled "You and me" he eventually said, "Alex thinks we should sleep together".
Max fell silent as they walked then looked at him "When the time comes" he said quietly.
"I wasn't expecting that answer" Franco said looking worried, "We need to build our closeness".
"In bed?" Max asked stopping and looking at Franco then laughing loudly.
"No. Is that all you can think about is getting me in bed?" Franco asked laughing.
Max smiled and continued walking "You mean close like they are" he exclaimed, "We will get there".
Franco nodded "So tell me Max. You worried about this Felipe?" he asked.
"Worried. In what way?" Max replied and Franco could sense a change in Max immediately.
Max stopped again and looked at him "Artem doesn't like him. So it has me concerned a bit".
Franco nodded as Alex called out "Come on you two hurry up".
"He thinks he is calculating and after something" Max said as they continued walking.
"Felipe?" Franco responded and Max nodded, "Alex is not stupid and he loves you, no one else".
Max smiled "I know. But I am keeping an eye on that actor" he said with a tone of bitterness.
"Don't do anything silly. Tell Liam and me if you are worried" Franco said making sure he understood.
He nodded "Thank you" Max replied genuinely as they caught up with Alex and Liam.

It was nice to have a quiet evening just the six of them hidden away in the embassy residence, no protocols just friends enjoying dinner and spending the evening talking.

The afternoon tea was for the highlight of their year attending their first royal event in several years. Alex and Max were an instant hit with all the staff after Alex's insistence that they wore their purple breast ribbon and royal seal they had the staff gushing with pride at their prince and Max. The following day they did a bit of sightseeing whilst Alex had meetings with the ambassador on official business on behalf of the governor premier. That evening was the official embassy dinner where Max once again was adorned with his purple breast ribbon and royal seal. The ambassador pleasantly surprised at how Max conducted himself that he fed it back to the governor premier who in turn relayed this to the palace. After their whirlwind visit they finally departed for Los Angeles. The time away was certainly needed for Max and Franco allowing them to stop formal things and get to know each other properly, understand each others quirks and characters just as Liam and Alex had done. It wasn't all about flirting and sexual innuendo, although it didn't stop them, it was more about knowing how each other was thinking and reading body language. Alex and Liam knew that only too well and happily they gave Max and Franco the space and time to develop their closeness.

Their flight to LA touched down to a warmer sunnier climate, the studio had laid on the cars and security to take the royal party to the hotel on the outskirts of Hollywood. The drive from the airport was pretty quick when you take in to consideration what the traffic was like, they passed several billboards promoting Felipe's and other films and the royal premier taking place the following evening. Tom was like a child with his face pressed up to the car window watching everything as they drove through LA. Thankfully the hotel where they were staying had been kept a closely guarded secret and they were soon whisked through being greeted by the hotels general manager and taken up to the three bedroom presidential suite on the eight floor. At least they had the rest of the day to do what ever they wanted and the hotel put a car at their disposal as well as a personal butler called Mateo that Artem and Tom were introduced to. Max having been here several times took on role of tour guide and that afternoon they went across town to Santa Monica pier and the beach driving along the famous roads of LA. They walked along the seafront and up to muscle beach fitness area that Liam was desperate to see, Max and Alex went into competition with Tom and Franco trying to guess who was gay. Tom stood there drooling and was catching quite a few smiles from guys, his height and solid build displayed fully as he had taken his t-shirt off securing it in the waist band of his shorts and acting all tough and manly. In fact Max watched him more than the muscle men working out at first, he certainly looked very at home in the sunshine and was loving all the attention he was acquiring. Artem was sat on a bench enjoying the sun and glad to be out of the cold long winter of Monrovia, Franco soon got bored and went over to sit with Artem keeping his eye on Max. One of the guys they were guessing on dropped off the monkey bars and went over to his bag pulling his phone out and strolled over to Alex and Max, Liam shuffled closer and Franco stood up. He smiled at them and said he knew exactly who they were and asked if he could have a selfie with them. Alex ever the flirt agreed on condition he could feel his muscles making the guy laugh. Liam and Franco stepped aside but still close enough should they be needed. It happened a few times as they strolled up to the pier and wandered around the amusement park. It didn't take long before some paparazzi appeared on the pier hunting them down having seen social media posts that the prince and his boyfriend were in Santa Monica. Calling time they avoided them and got back in to the hotels car and drove off for a tour of Hollywood and Burbank before arriving back at the hotel. After dinner in their suite Liam and Franco called it a day exhausted and needing some sleep as the jetlag was catching them up. Artem followed on not long after leaving Alex and Max sat in the lounge alone, Tom was laid out on a sun lounger enjoying the vista and warm night air, dressed in only his shorts and holding a glass of wine. Giggling to himself at how sophisticated he was becoming drinking wine instead of beer and sitting in Los Angeles. Alex and Max were watching from the sofa inside and laughing to themselves at how prim and proper Tom was trying to be, Max looked at Alex and it was like he knew what he was thinking.

Alex stood and walked outside where Tom was "Enjoying yourself?" he asked leaning against the door.
"Loving it" Tom replied with a totally satisfied look on his face, "Thank you for bringing me".
Alex chuckled and Max now stood behind him "What are you two up to?" he asked.
"Nothing" Alex replied turning his head and kissing him then nodding to Tom. Max smirked and nodded.
Max walked outside and sat across Tom's legs "What do you want?" Tom asked smiling up at him.
Alex now stood behind Tom taking the glass of wine "You want to get this over with?" Alex asked.
Tom sat there, a smug look on his face "Do I do the prince first?" he replied pulling Max forward.

Max looked up at Alex who smile and nodded his head towards their bedroom at the other end of the suite. They all stood and Alex lead Tom by his hand along the balcony to their room. Tom pushed Max in to the bedroom and grabbed Alex at the same time. Max a little stunned was about to ask Tom if this was something he wanted to happen but by the time Max closed the door Alex was already undressed and jumping on the bed. Tom smiled and whipped his remaining clothes off walking towards the bed, his cock already hard as nails. He looked over at Max with a what are you waiting for look as Alex shuffled on his knees closer to Tom and facing him, Max now naked walked up behind Tom touching his body. Tom ran his hand up Alex's chest, neck then the side of his face. Instantly their lips met parting quickly into a deep kiss, Tom pulled back and grinned pushing Alex flat on his back and giggling. Tom couldn't contain the excitement and turned around to face Max kissing him hard, he arms wrapping around Tom's neck moaning and almost squealing in delight. His body rose in his arms and his legs wrapped around Tom's waist securely, feeling him kneel on the bed, his body was lowered gently on to the bed so he was laying next to Alex. There was no mistaking Tom's intention but he was conflicted over which one to take first. His head rolled back and he moaned feeling the warm mouth of Alex engulfing his cock in a delectable moment and something he had long dreamed about. Max kneeled up and began relentlessly kissing Tom, one hand holding Alex's head on his cock, the other around Max's neck holding him in the kiss. It was fair to say that they were both mutually taken by the young lad and his obvious dominance he was displaying. Max felt his body being pushed down to join Alex and take it in turns sucking his cock whilst he decided which one he was having first. It didn't take long for Tom to reach his decision and with swift manipulative movements he had Alex on his knees resting on his elbows with his arse up in the air ready. Max leaned back watching as Tom dived down assaulting Alex's arse with his tongue causing the prince to squeal loudly. He spat leaving a large glob of saliva at his hole and kneeled up rubbing his cock then coating it in the saliva then prising Alex open. Max looked in awe as Tom certainly knew what he was doing. 

Alex gasped sharply and wriggled in response to the dominance of Tom. His body completely seduced as his hole was slickened and loosened slightly from the probing tongue, yet he felt every part of his cock slowly entering him in a mission to finally fuck him. Alex gasped again feeling the body now pressing up against his arse followed by the sound his balls gently tapping at him as began to move his cock in and out. His young body so effortlessly made the body under him shudder and Max kneeled there staring at him pleasuring his boyfriend and prince. Tom shuffled his body placing his hands either side of Alex, his legs rested across Alex's effectively pinning him down as his cock went to work. Tom glanced over at Max and smirked in such a sexual way that he shuffled on his knees and kissed Tom hard. Max kissed ended the kiss with a soft kiss and whispered 'I am going inside you' he said then kissed his neck and started moving around then bed until was behind. Max kissed his neck and Tom sighed thrusting hard a couple of times in to the prince causing him to moan and raising his head. His cock aimed at his hole and he shuffled a little closer pushing his hips forward until he felt the resistance of his hole. His stayed still and allowed Tom to do the work without him realising, each time he pulled back his hole almost sucked part of Max inside, in tune with his actions Max would push his hips forward and wait from Tom to pull back again. This time he moaned loudly and thrusted forward even harder but Max moved as well. Tom giggled then got back to work fucking the prince each time his was taking more and more of Max's cock deeper inside. Tom raised his head and moaned softly this time, the result of him fucking Alex meant he was fucking himself with Max's cock. He was turned on and conflicted as to where to concentrate being stuck between the two, was he fucking or being fucked. Max bit lightly at his neck closing in a pushing his cock deeper in to Tom 'The harder you fuck the harder you get fucked' Max said in to his ear. In a surreal moment Tom caught sight in the distance of the Hollywood sign causing him to chuckle briefly then focus back with Max giving him a couple of hard thrusts to remind him what was going on. Tom didn't need any reminders and reached 

Max had never felt so slutty as he did right now with no idea where his dirty talk was coming from, well to him it was dirty. Tom turned his neck looking in Max's eyes then kissed him quickly 'Just remember I am coming for you after!' he warned with a massive evil erotic grin that melted Max in an instant causing his cock to jump releasing precum. Tom sensed that slight change in Max's cock and began to fuck Alex harder. Confused to what he was enjoying the most his switch to harder fucking had taken Max over the point of no return. 'Oh god dam!' Max suddenly called out as his orgasm raged up his shaft and instantly through his body. The male instinct to breed took over and he thrusted his hips up harder pushing his cock as deep as it would go inside Tom, his hands grabbing his shoulders to stop him trying to escape. Tom pushed down hard in to Alex who cried 'Argh! Yes. Oh yes', his legs and arms punching the bed as he felt the cock inside of him explode in massive contractions and pulses, so strong that it seemed to jolt his body like a defibrillator shocking a body back to life. Tom couldn't stop his arse wrenching around Max's cock as he growled delivering his seed in to Alex. Instantly he collapsed forward on to Alex securing the prince in his arms, his hips grinding and jolting hard post orgasm thrusts. Max followed with his cock still latched inside Tom and crashed on top of him. Now every time Max thrusted it was Alex that was getting the brunt end of it. Alex tried wriggling his arse but he was so weighed down by two bodies he could only giggle, the dampness under his stomach told him he had shot his own load, yet he couldn't fathom out at what point it happened. 

Despite their precarious position Tom raised himself up taking Max with him until he freed his cock from Alex's arse. Max now back on his knees pulled out of Tom and kissed him on the neck, his eyes caught by the shadow on the wall cast by the bedside lamp. It clearly showed that Tom was still rock hard, Max tried to move away but he felt the hand grabbing his arm forcing him on to his back. Max now giggled at his futile attempt to try and evade Tom's cock. His legs roughly pushed up came to rest on Tom's shoulders, looking up in to his eyes and feeling his arse opening as he penetrated him gently. He could see the hunger in Tom's eyes, his ass opening wider gasping and moaning his head lifted up meeting the sensual lips of Tom, quickly kissing before he lowered his head again. His hands rested against the waist above him bracing as he felt him going deeper and deeper, gently pulling out and back in to maximise effect. Max's body arched over and over in excitement as he took a slow deep fucking. Alex rolled on his side watching with love as Max was now subjected to Tom, his own arse twitched several times knowing just how that felt, his hand stroking his cock looking at the scene unfolding. Tom glanced over at Alex 'Feed him your cock!' he demanded. Alex stared at him and chuckled 'Your highness' he corrected him causing Tom to laugh putting him off his work on Max for a moment, 'Feed him your cock your royal highness' he now said bowing his head. He looked down at Max and jabbed him furiously for a few seconds in punishment for Alex's words, he loomed over pushing his cock in to Max's open mouth. He purred with delight staring down at Max trying to suck on his cock and taking Tom's relentless yet gentle and intoxicating assault on his lovers arse. As Tom watched them both he felt his balls tingling unable to prevent himself from rising to the occasion again. His hips began thrusting forward faster, grinding and circling his cock deep in to Tom. He moaned despite his mouth full of Alex's cock, his hands gripped harder at Tom's waist feeling the changes in the body above him. Tom let out a loud moan and jolted forward burying his cock in deep and growling in pleasure sowing his seed and fertilising Max. Alex quickly pulled his cock out in case Max accidentally bit down and happily he sat back watching the final moments of their act.

When Max finally managed to get on to his knees he kissed Alex lovingly, his body still trembling in after shocks but he felt even more turned on now kissing Alex. Tom smiled and moved across putting his arms around both of them. They both responded each putting an arm around Tom and kissing him. Alex slowly moved behind Max and slipped him his cock whilst he was kissing Tom. Max moaned and ground his arse back deep against his lovers cock, both of them felt the slickness from Tom's seed inside making light work of his penetration. Tom slipped his hands down and pulled Max's arse cheeks apart allowing Alex to push in deeper. In comparison he was more gentle with his fucking, Tom felt so involved in the love making going on, the three of them continually kissing and caressing until Alex started to reach the peak of his orgasm, at the same time Tom slipped the tip of his finger in to Alex's arse enhancing his orgasm and feeling it spasm and clamp rapidly against his finger. He subdued Alex's attempts to moan loudly by kissing him hard. Max drooped his head over Tom's shoulder holding on to his young body tightly. Max collapsed on to the bed panting and drenched in sweat, Alex followed laying next to him and giggling away in his sexual state. Tom kneeled in front of them with a satisfied smile on his face until they both reached up pulling him forward and crashing down on both of them in fits of laughter. 

His intention was to leave now he had accomplished his goal, yet being stuck in the middle of them was most unexpected and comforting. The three of them laying on their backs next to each other, staring up at nothing. Two arms strewn across his body belonging to Alex and Max who had their fingers entwined that caused him to burst out laughing in a happy state.

"Sorry" Tom said with a broad smile on his face, "You are both funny".
Alex smirked "So now you have had your way with me are you going to stop flirting?" he asked.
Tom sighed "Nah" he said in a content tone, "Now the fun really starts".
Max leaned up and looked at him "Excuse me!" he said, "Not with my prince you don't".
Tom glanced at him and smiled "Don't worry Max, I will make sure I see to you as well".
"You think?" Max replied looking shocked, "You are my pussy boy now!" he exclaimed.
Alex laid there laughing "Maybe for you I will be. Only maybe!" Tom replied leaning giving him a quick kiss.
Max laid back down cuddling up to Tom "Is this okay if we do it again like?" Tom now asked.
Alex nodded "Sure, as long as you don't forget I am royalty though" he said chuckling away.
"And you?" Tom asked turning his head to Max who nodded and cuddled up even closer to him.

There was a very real connection and affection between the three of them, each one had assumed it was more out of the flirting that seemed to have gone on for a while. For Tom it was that day when they first met and spoke to the prince at Greenacres when he knew he wanted to sex the hell out of him. But things changed so quickly when he was offered the chance of a lifetime and he owed such a debt of gratitude to Alex. It wasn't just for getting him the job, it was also for allowing him to be included in his inner circle. In the dappled light of the bedroom it didn't take long for the three of them to fall asleep. 

Max made the mistake of shuffling in bed and rolling on to his side waking Tom up who moved closer rubbing his growing cock against the soft skin of Max's arse. In a natural reaction Max moved his hand and stroked Tom's thigh pushing back. In the blink of an eye his cock moved between the suppleness hitting the warmth of his hole than opened allowing him access. Max giggled and try to push his leg away that was now moving over his own forcing him on to his stomach. Easily he could have fought him off but the thrill was there and he allowed Tom to position himself on top. He wasted no time and began fucking Max who tried to stifle his moans to prevent Alex from waking up. Tom licked the side of his neck and cheek then slipped one arm around his neck and using his free hand he gagged Max over the mouth, suddenly Max opened his eyes wide as Tom started recklessly fucking him and waking Alex up who laid on his side giggling. The muffled moan from under him, his body tensing, stretching forward, his arse clamping and clenching together rapidly, his low grunts displayed that he was shooting inside Max again. Removing his hand from his mouth Tom leaned down and kissed him hard then rolled off crashing in to Alex who seized the opportunity and started pushing his cock in to Tom. Copying what he had just done to Max, Alex now had Tom under him and gagged. It was a poor rendition as Alex didn't have the power in this hips, what he did instead was to keep his cock deep inside and rock his body back and forth over Tom's arse until the last minute when he let go and raised himself up on his arms fucking away hard for the last twenty seconds before shooting his load in his valet. With all intent and purpose to go back to sleep, which they did, that was until Tom felt horny again and got Alex then Max got Tom. Daylight was just beginning to appear when they finished the last bout of sex and fell asleep again, arses and cocks aching as they cuddled together in the sumptuous bed.

Artem rolled over and saw the bed empty and unslept in, perplexed for a moment he suddenly realised that maybe he finally got Alex after all the silly flirting they did. Checking his phone for the time he knew the hotel butler would be arriving with the coffee shortly. He showered and dressed then entered the expansive lounge area just as the butler knocked on the door. Artem told him to leave the coffee on the table and he would deliver it to his highness. The butler did look slightly put out hoping he would get to see the young prince staying in the hotel, Artem made sure the butler knew to bring breakfast up at 9.30am and gave him a complete run down of what was required. After he left Artem poured two cups of coffee then decided he should probably do three if his suspicion was right. Placing the cups on the tray he walked towards the bedroom then knocked lightly on the door and entered. Three bodies laid strewn across the bed and he caught sight of Tom's naked arse who was laying on his stomach between Alex and Max.

"Good morning your royal highness, sir" Artem said placing the coffee down, "Your coffee".
Tom jumped up freaking out "Crap!" he said trying to cover himself with the sheet, "Sorry Artem".
Artem grinned "Go shower and dress, the butler will be back at 9.30 with breakfast" he told him.
"Yum yum to the butler" Tom said raising his eyebrows and they all rolled their eyes.
Tom nodded and Alex slapped him on the arse "Naughty boy!" he said giggling as Tom took his coffee.
Tom wagged a finger at him then bowed and left the room "Seriously!" Artem said with a judging look.
Alex shrugged "Blame him" he said pointing to Max who rolled over.
Artem rolled his eyes "Want to jump in and join us?" Max asked grinning away at him.
"Oh Max!" Artem exclaimed putting the cup down by him, "No!" he said giggling, "Breakfast 9,30".
Liam now stood at the door "Little trollops!" he said laughing.
"Don't you start judging me" Alex replied picking up his coffee cup all prim and proper.
Max looked over at him "You didn't fancy joining in last night?" he asked trying to keep a straight face.

Liam stuck his nose up in the air giving them a snub and walked out with Artem laughing discussing how slutty the prince and his boyfriend were turning out to be. Across the lounge they could hear Franco giving Tom a good ribbing telling him he smelt of stale sex. Max laughed and laid back down in bed.

"Do we have to get up?" Max asked in a whining voice, "I am so knackered".
Alex put his cup down and leant over and kissed him "We can come back to bed if you like".
Artem stood at the door again "Get your sorry arses out of bed. Now!" he said.
Max laughed "How do you put up with him being so rude?" he asked Alex.
"I know right. So flipping demanding" Alex replied, "He loves me though".
Artem walked across the bedroom and pulled the sheet off Alex "Don't you dare!" Alex said giggling.

Alex tried to fight him off but Artem had him by his ankles, despite the warnings from Alex he dragged the prince out of the bedroom and across the carpeted floor to the bathroom. All the time Alex was in fits of laughter whilst Max kneeled up on the bed watching and laughing as well, until Artem looked at him and told him he would be next. By the time they appeared from the bedroom they were both showered and appropriately dressed just as the butler arrived with their breakfasts. 

"Sorry should I come back?" Mateo asked taken back seeing the prince for real.
"No that is okay" Artem replied ushering Mateo in who was taking sneaky glances at the prince.
"What do I do?" Mateo asked looking at Artem for guidance.
"Bow and address him as his royal highness and his partner as sir" Artem said advising him on protocol.

Mateo did just that realising it was the first time he had been in the presence of real royalty and not just celebrities. Quickly he got back to preparing the table with Artem helping out whilst Alex and Max went outside on the terrace overlooking Hollywood with Liam and Franco joining them. Tom finished dressing putting his valet suit for breakfast and in case he was required. It may be the casual part of the trip but he never forget who he was in service to. Walking out of the bedroom he caught sight of Mateo again, the attractive looking Mexican who looked to be in his early twenties and standing slightly shorter than Artem yet his build was on par with himself. Straight away Tom got a vibe by the way Mateo looked at him. Tom walked over to shake his hand and was rewarded by a gentle finger caress on his wrist by the butler, it was indistinguishable to the naked eye. Yet it spoke volumes to Tom and he looked Mateo in the eye and smiled then returned the a caress and Mateo nodded in confirmation. Tom had heard about this discreet movement that many gay man adopted if unsure, and to have it done to him without anyone even knowing was quite thrilling. He helped finish laying the table for breakfast when Artem dismissed him telling him that would be all for now and to return at 11am to clean the suite. Mateo nodded and left the suite by the butlers pantry.

"Should have kept him here to serve us" Tom said as the door the pantry closed.
Artem put the coffee pot on the table "We can manage Tom it is only the six of us".
Tom smiled "Still would have been nice to be waited on for a change" he said quite casually.
Artem laughed "Yeah I guess. Maybe we can do that tomorrow" he said agreeing with Tom.
"Or dinner tonight when they go off to the premier and party" Tom suggested.

The other four came back in from the terrace and they all sat down for breakfast chatting away about what do until the premier. Max really wanted to go back to bed and Alex suggested they book in to the spa for the morning to get out of everyone's way, Franco jumped at the chance to spend the morning in the spa and happily volunteered to keep an eye on the boys and indulge in some treatments if Liam wanted to go for a run and hit the gym.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1