How unusual is it for a bottom not to use poppers?

backdoorjimmy

I've never used poppers. I find its fragrance horrible, and when it is too strong in the air, I can get a coughing attack.

But I accept the tops who use some. Even my husband take some when  he wants to breed me quickly. I even always have some  to propose when a top ask me. According to some of them, mine is a shitty product... the picky ones should definitely bring their own, or go fuck themselves 🙃

Edited by CumdumpTlse

When I took them for the first time I didn't feel all that different, but I felt warm and happy and the guy I was with said "damn you really wanna get railed don't you?" when I rubbed his cock up against my hole. So, fun time. Edited by Cravetoxic22
Duplicate post
  • Like 1

honestly, I was trained to do whatever the tops want me to do or whatever they want to do to me, so if they want me to do poppers, id do them, if they want me on g or k or MDMA or alcohol or whatever I just let them get me high on whatever they want and then do whatever they want to me then thank them for using me when they are done. some guys love the drugged out whore gangraping scene but its a plus when they know the fuckhole won’t report them and is likely to come back for more. as for me I enjoy being a completely helpless fucktool for rough dirty men who think I’m trash and fuck me like a worthless whore strangle me, spit in my face, use my mouth for a toilet and an ashtray. using the poppers or whatever drugs men feed me makes the men feel more in control over me and makes me more of a usable fucktoy than a person. more like a dirty whore they can slap in the face and call a worthless piece of $#it while they try to hurt me with their cocks.pissguy.jpg.cef2041f49eaf46d289b2c672edff9fa.jpgcumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpg1266877070_x-cumdump.jpg.1475f1bfc49a26d2fbeae3631046fbca.jpg

I’d say about a quarter of the guys I’ve fucked liked or preferred poppers. I mean on the plus side, they really do relax the hole.  On the con side, they really do relax the hole 😉

…hahahah well they also don’t last long so occasionally there are bottoms that need them a lot which kinda is a buzz kill for me if the bottle is always at their nose. 

Only used them once when bottoming.  He was a big boy and offered them to help open me up for his girth.  And damn they do work, but of course as soon as that wore off I realized just how thick he was and nearly jumped out of my skin. 😉. Hehehe.  He slowed down but kept fuckin though. Woof!

• Like 1

I’m not gonna lie, I do enjoy me some poppers depending on the brand. I find them helpful especially since I don’t fuck a lot they help me get through that initial discomfort phase.

I’ve been fucked on a few occasions without them and it was awesome but that’s more of testament to those few tops.

i also agree that you should never allow yourself to be forced or feel pressured to do or take something you don’t want. The guy that canceled he’s an asshole and you was lucky enough to dodge probably a really bad hook up 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have known about poppers for many years and with any drug I’ve always been afraid of trying something that I might get addicted to.  I have read about all of the effects you feel from sniffing them.  The headaches, the light headness, the relaxing of soft muscles, euphoria, etc.  

When I’m in the assplay mood I have no problem relaxing for large toys or fist,  But I was still curious……..so I bought a bottle of Rush this past summer.  (I do most of my ass play by myself, Rarely play with anyone). So I got myself cleaned out, got my toys and the little brown bottle and gave it a try and like I said never have problem opening up.  I opened the bottle and gave it a huge sniff after I had a huge toy already buried in my ass, but the feeling of euphoria, relaxation and sexual stimulation was awesome and made want to just fuck that big piece of rubber so much harder and deeper.  I did have the increased heartbeat and warm head rush but no headache.  I have used several times, but still use with caution.