IML 2022?

atlfukbud

8 hours ago, hntnhole said:

You're talents and abilities are every bit as needed as any other guy's.

But that’s my point. If a Top needs an ass and there are six in the room, he doesn’t need them all, and can only inseminate one hole at a time. What I observed at IML was a highly condensed version of the lifestyle we discuss here, and the sheer number of bottoms all congregated in one place all trying to realize a fantasy of being the sole cumdump at the center of a gangbang was a portrait of absurdity. Yet it’s also a precise portrait of reality, because they do the same thing when not at IML, just expanded across miles.

So what I derive from this is that, proportionally, there’s so much ass begging to be filled that the very last thing needed is another one.

I could consider that not all ass is alike, that skill matters, etc., but it doesn’t add up to anyone needing me. 1) There’s always someone better; and 2) Any skill I might bring to it doesn’t help anyone find me or choose me such that he might benefit from it. He can’t see it, so any good he gets from it comes purely by chance, and so one couldn’t say he chose me because he needed me.

What do we make of the man who, on Sunday night of IML, came into my room, rough-fucked me, called me a filthy faggot, said, “I have zero respect for you”, spat on my back twice, and made me repeat, “I’m a worthless faggot” before ejaculating inside my body, slapping my ass, and leaving? Did he need me? One imagines that for such a man anyone with his ass up would do.

What of the ‘shemale’ who brought men in to fuck me and videoed it? Her direction to them was: “Fuck him hard. Hurt him, make him bleed. He’s a fuckin’ cumdump, he’s worthless. That’s how you treat ‘em.” Again, one imagines that anyone would have done. Why did she choose me? Because I was a few doors down the hall with my door open. Pure circumstance.

• Like 1

Incidentally, Monday morning on the 8th floor was interesting - I looked out of my room to find the corridor full of cops. About 8-9 uniformed police milled around one of the rooms just around the corner from mine for at least a couple of hours. I never found out precisely what the deal was, but someone mentioned an overdose, and someone else said someone had done something malicious. I didn’t dig for gossip; I’m not the sort of person who slows down to ogle car crashes. I was glad, however, that I had finally closed my door and called it a night before they arrived.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

But that’s my point.

Ok.  I'm really sorry you were disappointed.  

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I looked out of my room to find the corridor full of cops.

I completely forgot to mention that earlier.  It's true - some guys get carried away and forget their limits.  It happens.