IML 2022?

atlfukbud

Thanks, ejaculaTe ... The IML busses, if they still offer them) are part of the IML event.  They go only to the various bars, certain other specified locations around the N side, from the hosting hotel.  They run on a schedule, so IML'ers can get to a bar, tubs, fuckclub, stay a while, and catch a return IML bus back.

Of course, the City bus lines run 24/7 (with some reductions in frequency on weekends, the wee hours, but they still run consistently. 

One more thing I remember:  Given that the weather can turn chilly - even at the end of May - attendees should bring at least one pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, jacket, whatever.  I remember several times seeing boys with nothing but skimpy shorts and a "cruise" t-shirt freezing their balls off.  It is called the Windy City, but not for the reason you might expect.  While the lake breeze can get downright chilly, in the early years of Chicago's development as a major city, entrepreneurs starting businesses were full of braggadocio about Chicago - and "bragging" was called being "windy" many decades ago.  Thus, while there is plenty of actual wind off the lake, at one time it meant "too much bragging about the business opportunities" in Chicago.  And, with that, History Class dismissed.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Those who are veteran IML attendees I have an idea that I wanted to run by you -- I have a portagloryhole brand doorway glory hole set-up and I thought it would be awesome fun to install it in the door overnight -- allowing men to walk by put their dicks in for servicing whenever they want. Would this be allowed by hotel management? Other thoughts/suggestions? thanks!

Considering every thing else the hotel management "allows" (or, at least looks the other way), sure - go for it.  Does it fold up enough so you could carry it in relatively easily?  The front desk folks will be up to their eyeballs in stunned wonderment, but if you need to, you can sneak it in a little later.  Sounds like fun !!! 

If any hotel employee questions you, just say it's for a display in the Mart, smile, and keep walking.  I don't think you'd need a little green piece of paper in your pocket, but - it's Chicago ...... 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Considering every thing else the hotel management "allows" (or, at least looks the other way), sure - go for it.  Does it fold up enough so you could carry it in relatively easily?  The front desk folks will be up to their eyeballs in stunned wonderment, but if you need to, you can sneak it in a little later.  Sounds like fun !!! 

If any hotel employee questions you, just say it's for a display in the Mart, smile, and keep walking.  I don't think you'd need a little green piece of paper in your pocket, but - it's Chicago ...... 

Great info -- thanks -- it does fold down and i think will fit nicely into my suitcase even. Look for the room with the glory hole door on your way to bed 😉 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it’s here, and I’m here, and the whole thing gets underway in the morning. Lots of men in black clothing and leather of various sorts checking in to the hotel. I arrived late in the afternoon to give myself time to settle into the room and go out and secure a subway/rail pass to last the week. I spent the last week making myself a brand-new full-body harness that, I have no doubt, will turn a head or two, but whether or not in an approving way remains to be seen. Still, as Oscar Wilde said, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

If any of you guys are going to be here, please feel free to say hi - I’ll always have on a solid chrome collar and cuffs when not in harness, and when in harness, the harness is likely to stand out - it’s white with a strapless jock, thigh harness, and silver bucklers that read “Dedicated To Public Service”. I don’t know a soul here, so I’ll be glad to talk to anybody.

And if you happen to be a Top… well, I’m Dedicated To Public Service. 🙂

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Unbelievable.

There are currently 101 parties scheduled in Chicago for this weekend on BBRTS, and at least half of them appear to be lone cumdumps attempting to set up mass breedings for themselves. One of them has over 80 registered to attend. This reminds me of the small towns where I live that are barely big enough for a stoplight yet have five churches - there’s a disconnect between supply and demand.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

5 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Unbelievable.

There are currently 101 parties scheduled in Chicago for this weekend on BBRTS, and at least half of them appear to be lone cumdumps attempting to set up mass breedings for themselves. One of them has over 80 registered to attend. This reminds me of the small towns where I live that are barely big enough for a stoplight yet have five churches - there’s a disconnect between supply and demand.

Indeed, how can so many bottoms (dozens & hundreds) each of them expect to get multiple tops when bottoms outnumber tops (5 -1) to begin with???

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Well, it’s here, and I’m here

I think I recall that this is your first IML?  In any event, enjoy every minute of it - your special creation will indeed be an eyecatcher.  Best wishes for a most memorable event !!!

On 11/18/2021 at 5:38 PM, hntnhole said:

Update:

So I was talking the other day to one of my favorite Partners-in-Breeding back in Chgo.  Having left Chgo 11 years ago, I asked about the Congress, and he said it's been completely re-done, and it's very nice now.  

I checked in on Wednesday before the IML masses arrive today.  The Congress has certainly had an upgrade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1