Cheating on the BF after a 3some and pozzed

Cheating after my first 3some 

The first time my bf and I decided to try being open was during a bear event in Dallas. This was my first bf and my first bear event so super inexperienced.

Most of the week, passed without anything crazy. Couple of flirtations here and there but nothing concrete.

Our second to last day there I met this guy on GROWLr who was a “chaser” and was into both me and the bf. After a couple hours of hanging out and flirting etc we decided hey let’s try this. 

After some conversation, the guy let’s us know he’s positive but since my BF and I only play safe with others this wasn’t a big issue. 

After the bars we came back to our hotel room and everything passed pretty hotly, the guy fucked me and so did my bf, the guy safe and my BF raw. 

The guy came inside me, inside a condom and right afterwards my BF came inside me raw.

We bid the guy goodbye and were settling down for bed. After a few minutes we notice that the hookup left his phone in our room. I happened to know which room he was in (one floor above ours) so I really quickly got dressed in shorts and a shirt (no underwear) and ran the phone up to the guy.

He answered the door very quickly, said his roommate was asleep but thankfully my knock did not wake him up.

We got to chatting at the door and I was letting him know what a good time I had and that I wish I was able to take his load the same way I did my BF. 

The guy asked if I ever played raw but I told him that going into this weekend the bf and I agreed that safe play was the only way to go.

After a few minutes of chatting at the door, the guy asks if I want to come inside. I ask him about his roommate that is sleeping and how we can keep talking inside? 

He tells me he has no plans to chat anymore if I come inside the room. 

Instant boner and without even thinking, I’m taking his hand and following him into the dark room. 

He pulls me immediately into the bathroom and starts making out super hotly. Arms and hands are everywhere and I can feel his Dick pressing against my stomach.

He asks if I emptied out since taking my BFs load and I tell him that I haven’t had the opportunity yet. That seemed to really turn him on and he immediately starts eating me ass.

I am in ecstasy as his expert mouth works my hole back to being lubed and ready for dick. 

After a few minutes he stands up and without asking me, just starts pushing himself into me. 

I immediately remember he’s poz but before I can even say anything he’s balls deep in me, thanks for the BFs load inside me. 

He feels so so good that I just lose control. He turns off the lights in the bathroom, turns on the shower and just starts going balls deep in me, withdrawing all the way to the tip and back in me again. 

I can’t even object as he pounds his raw dick into me. I feel his pace increasing and hear his breath and suddenly he’s holding my arms down, almost to the point of pain and starts slamming into me, hard. 

I’ve never felt myself be so open and receptive to someone as much as I am now. 

He whispers in my ear that my ass is his and he’s going to give me his special gift. It wasn’t until afterwards that I realized my begging for every drop of his gift was inviting him to blow his toxic load deep into me.

I left the bar leaking out his load and only hungry for more. 

• Like 25
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 1