Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?

BBCStud

Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?

Whenever I travel alone I try to go somewhere for an LGBT event and for some popular sex heavy location.  This over the years has included international trips.  I went to Rio for Carnival  and got plenty of Loads. Amsterdam and got some loads; went to Toronto for Pride and dropped in FukdTo and got a load or 2.   And of course I go to NYC quite often for the Bear Party and DC for any party...

Most recently I dropped by Velvet Video in Waikiki and swallowed some dick... On a family trip so I had to sneak off for that

27 minutes ago, blkoraltm said:

Whenever I travel alone I try to go somewhere for an LGBT event and for some popular sex heavy location.  This over the years has included international trips.  I went to Rio for Carnival  and got plenty of Loads. Amsterdam and got some loads; went to Toronto for Pride and dropped in FukdTo and got a load or 2.   And of course I go to NYC quite often for the Bear Party and DC for any party...

Most recently I dropped by Velvet Video in Waikiki and swallowed some dick... On a family trip so I had to sneak off for that

Was all the success without the use of apps? Meaning you were at these events cruising and got what you wanted that way?

any suggestions on where I should look for fun while I’m in San Diego next week? I’m gonna check out black beach but that’s the only cruising spot I’ve heard about 

• Piggy 1

like others, "pre-covid."

Usually 2-3 times a year i'd spend a week at a clothing optional, compound type gay resort. All had play areas where i'd spend time during the day and at night i'd leave my room door ajar, lie face down and ass up on my bed. Throughout the night, guys would come in and cum in. One time i actually got a cramp in my back i spent so much time bent over with my ass to a glory hole that was a little low for me (i'm 6'5" tall). 

edit:

i do use aps too, though they are not my idea, they are more of an add on at a gay resort. Some resorts make it difficult for an outside visitor. They either have to pay for a pass or sign in at the front desk and be met by the paying guest. kind of puts a damper on walk in breeding. i have done that though and one Guy fucked me for a couple of hours, which is really rare in my experience. He came three times and pissed in me in between. He had a big cock that never went completely flaccid after cumming, so He was able to stay inside me the entire time, so i don't rule anything out. He was a beautiful Man, definitely fell in love and wanted to marry Him. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

like others, "pre-covid."

Usually 2-3 times a year i'd spend a week at a clothing optional, compound type gay resort. All had play areas where i'd spend time during the day and at night i'd leave my room door ajar, lie face down and ass up on my bed. Throughout the night, guys would come in and cum in. One time i actually got a cramp in my back i spent so much time bent over with my ass to a glory hole that was a little low for me (i'm 6'5" tall). 

edit:

i do use aps too, though they are not my idea, they are more of an add on at a gay resort. Some resorts make it difficult for an outside visitor. They either have to pay for a pass or sign in at the front desk and be met by the paying guest. kind of puts a damper on walk in breeding. i have done that though and one Guy fucked me for a couple of hours, which is really rare in my experience. He came three times and pissed in me in between. He had a big cock that never went completely flaccid after cumming, so He was able to stay inside me the entire time, so i don't rule anything out. He was a beautiful Man, definitely fell in love and wanted to marry Him. 

In my experience, the guys here 99% cum 5 minutes after sliding inside me or can’t keep it hard for whatever reason and bounce after they do cum

only once maybe twice has a guy taken a break and been able to go round 2. I’m not unrealistic in time spent Fucking but I do know its humanly possible to go a second round or at least not bust when you slide in  

11 hours ago, BlkBttm4fun said:

Was all the success without the use of apps? Meaning you were at these events cruising and got what you wanted that way?

any suggestions on where I should look for fun while I’m in San Diego next week? I’m gonna check out black beach but that’s the only cruising spot I’ve heard about 

Most times I go to a Bathhouse,  Sex Party or ABS. Use of the Apps don't always work in foreign countries with the language when meeting

On 2/6/2022 at 10:25 AM, BlkBttm4fun said:

Sniffies is great since it tells you how many people are at cruising locations. Most often its pre-planning.  knowing the BB events or where sex is most often