Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?

BBCStud

Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Have any bottoms done a Cumdump "road trip" or "sex tour"?

A decade ago when I moved from NY to CA, I drove cross country.  I planned for a 5 day trip and planned my stops.  I stayed in larger cities, 2 of which had bath houses.  I managed to get 2 or 3 loads in each city, and went to the baths in St Louis.  I never tried at any of the highway rest stops though, something to think about the next time I hit the road.

On 10/25/2021 at 3:59 PM, Treehugger said:

By the way the start of my sexcation this year is Leather Pride in Palm Springs then a gay cruise to Mexico. I will be fucking my way east stopping in Texas, New Orleans, Florida, Kentucky, Indiana and Michigan. Stay tuned I will be sure to write all about my adventures on the BZ. I plan on trying out Sniffies all along the way. So far no luck with that site. 

I'm in Dallas.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:16 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

Pre-covid, travelling abroad for work I used to try and stay the weekend wherever I was going and set something up.  Had some great times in US, Europe and Japan. 

I am in the process of planning a tour of the West Midlands and NW UK.  I want to visit Northwich Sauna for CumUnion and also take in Blackpool, Liverpool and Manchester. 

Same.

Often I worked in the evenings or split-shift, so that gave me some time back at the hotel.

Lunchtime and afterwork were great.  I'd offer a BJ and more.  Usually it was more 😛

Many hits: Minneapolis, Chicago, Boston, SanFran/BayArea, Seattle, ...

Fewer hits: Vegas (shockingly), NYC (again, shockingly).

Covid shut all that down.  I rarely travel for work now, but still local fun just not in a run 😛

I live in DC. Back in the 00s there was this guy who did some work for hotels (inspection? mystery shopping?). He had this mailing list he called BISHOP(Bi-Sexual Hotel Orgy Party), it was men's sex parties in his room (typically a suite) during the evening and sometimes one at lunch. He published his schedule in his email and he'd travel all around the east coast and mid-west (and maybe west coast too, I didn't follow that).

I'd hit him most of the times he came through, but one time I hit him *a lot*. I traveled and think I hit him up Charlottesville, Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly and maybe NYC. DC and Baltimore I remember I got him lunch and evening. 

I was often but especially in DC the last to leave. I remember once in DC I was on my back on this king-sized bed, two guys were holding my legs back above my head and this huge brother was slamming it into me. After he shot all over me he grabbed a sharpie and wrote his number on my arm, he wanted me to ring him and party with him. But that's another story.

• Like 2

Since I'm very versatile it may not be quite the same, but I have made trips where I went to some sort of orgy most days and aggressively cruised on the days I did not have one to go to.  One trip that included LA, Vegas and Palm Springs was 7 sex parties in 10 days.  

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pre-covid, I've done a few trips across the States to take as many loads as possible (with some sightseeing etc thrown in while I'm that side of the Atlantic) - usually NY > Chicago > Austin > LA or similar route.

If your goal is to try and take endless amounts of cock, you definitely need to travel. I am excited to resume traveling. I also hope to meet some of you guys who can also help to whore me out to all the local horny hard cocks. Please private message me so we can plan something!

Haven't yet but plan to. I don't get to do much traveling do to finances but I did get fucked by a guy at a group session a few years back that wants me to come to Kansas City MO so he can fist me then pimp me out for a day, which is only like 4 hours away anyone have words of encouragement for me? 😈

I havnet yet, but I plan to when everything calms down with covid. Would love to go to Berlin over a long weekend with the sole purpose to have as much uninhibited bareback sex as I can! I'm more top and it would be hot to see how many butts i can get my cock into, fuck and breed over a few days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1