Pozzed While Cruising

ijoey

• 1 month later...

I was awakened sometime later by a deep voice and a hand pulling the plug slowly out of my pussy. He told me Jake said I could have a turn and that you would not care. I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs and guided his thick long cock into my dripping cunt. 

Pozzed while Cruising 5

My new faceless and anonymous fucker easily slid his thick cock into my gaped hole. I thought for a quick moment where did he find all these thick dick friends. I knew I would be a regular in this apartment if they let me. He drilled his large cock back and forth in and out of me picking up his pace as he went along. 

Soon he was pulling nearly out of me and driving it full force back into me. I tried to slow him down, but he smacked my hand away.  I am going to add my tainted load with the rest of them, you little slut. I was hard again at his verbal abuse. I slowly jerked my hard cock as he slammed away at me. I begged him to breed me. 

“Poz me…” I heard myself whimper. It was the first time I knowingly admitted that I wanted their tainted  loads. I begged him to cum in me. I hear the door open and light from the hall streamed in. I could see 3 or 4 guys standing there. 

My original top told me to repeat myself, but louder.

“Poz me” I said just above a whisper. 

“Louder!” he demanded. 

“Poz me!” I said with more authority. 

“Louder! Cum Slut or he’ll pull out and we’ll kick you out” he exclaimed. 

“POZ ME!!!” I said loud enough to be heard around the block. 

He flooded my torn up and now obvious pozzed cum filled ass. 

He collapsed on top of me. I felt his beard scratch my neck. HIs thick dick retreated from my cummy hole and I leaked from my gaping hole. He soon got up and tossed me the plug. I knew full well what to do with it.  I dragged my worn and well-fucked body from the stranger’s bed, got dressed and followed some voices out into the living room. 

I must have been a site with my hair all over the place and my clothes all wrinkled, and they were all chatting like I was not  even there. Jake, I assumed, was the guy that first fucked me in the bathroom and then brought me back to the apartment along with 3 other guys which two of them fucked me. I was pretty sure of one of them because he was the one with a beard. He was a black guy and fucking HOT. 

They finally took notice of me and Jake welcomed me to the club. I asked if they were really poz and did they just poz me. He assured me they were and that I was, but it was going to be OK, and that I would soon get all the cock  I ever wanted. 

He asked if I wanted more. I shook my head yes. He then instructed me to strip and get in the middle of the room. 

I slowly stripped out my jeans and t-shit down to my boxer briefs and Jake motioned for those to go to. They watched a basketball game on TV while they were spread out on the couch and the recliner. I stood there naked while I slowly got hard again. That is when the guy next to Jake pulled out his cock and nodded for me to come over and suck him. 

I got down on my knees and swallowed his thick cock and by the taste of his meat. I could tell he had been in my ass or someone’s ass recently that just made me suck him even harder. That is when I felt a tug at my balls and Jake shifted on the couch and someone got behind me, pulled the plug from my abused hole and slid his cock back into me. 

Then Jake spoke up…”if you ever want this treatment ever again, if you want to be a part of this club, you must come by once a week and bring a new boy with you as often as you can to submit to our and your needs. In a couple of days or a bit more, you are going to get sick, come back here as soon as you can and let us know, but it is essential that you bring new meat with you.”

He continued, “ you can find them like I did you in several restrooms on campus, those are the popular ones, but almost anyone is ideal ‘breeding’ ground’ for picking up and converting guys. Most just want to get sucked and this is where your thirst for cum will be helpful, but we need more guys like you to fuck and breed. Do you agree with that? Nod if you do?

I mumbled with a fat cock in my mouth and nodded the best I could.  He ordered everyone to hurry up and send me on my way because I had work to do. He wanted my first victim in two days. My mind buzzed on how and who I was going to ensnare in my trap and truly wondered what I got myself into. 

I worked myself and was fucked into another orgasm as my cock erupted shooting my load all over the carpet white the cock in my mouth shot volley after volley into my throat where I had not choice but to swallow it. I was soon rewarded with another ass full of cum. 

I walked home with a plug shoved deep in my cunt and every boy that I saw becoming a potential target for the “brotherhood”. 

I got hard…again

Hope you guys like this one 

Love the hot chats and emails from some of you 

NWiJoey@gmail.com

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 3

Very hot chapter!!  I love how he only whispers poz me 1st and then is made to shout it!!  I’m neg not on prep and when I read stories as hot as this I seriously can’t quit thinking about taking my 1st poz cock soon.  Your writing is damn hot to read and I hope there will be lots more!!!

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 12:09 PM, ijoey said:

I was awakened sometime later by a deep voice and a hand pulling the plug slowly out of my pussy. He told me Jake said I could have a turn and that you would not care. I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs and guided his thick long cock into my dripping cunt. 

Pozzed while Cruising 5

My new faceless and anonymous fucker easily slid his thick cock into my gaped hole. I thought for a quick moment where did he find all these thick dick friends. I knew I would be a regular in this apartment if they let me. He drilled his large cock back and forth in and out of me picking up his pace as he went along. 

Soon he was pulling nearly out of me and driving it full force back into me. I tried to slow him down, but he smacked my hand away.  I am going to add my tainted load with the rest of them, you little slut. I was hard again at his verbal abuse. I slowly jerked my hard cock as he slammed away at me. I begged him to breed me. 

“Poz me…” I heard myself whimper. It was the first time I knowingly admitted that I wanted their tainted  loads. I begged him to cum in me. I hear the door open and light from the hall streamed in. I could see 3 or 4 guys standing there. 

My original top told me to repeat myself, but louder.

“Poz me” I said just above a whisper. 

“Louder!” he demanded. 

“Poz me!” I said with more authority. 

“Louder! Cum Slut or he’ll pull out and we’ll kick you out” he exclaimed. 

“POZ ME!!!” I said loud enough to be heard around the block. 

He flooded my torn up and now obvious pozzed cum filled ass. 

He collapsed on top of me. I felt his beard scratch my neck. HIs thick dick retreated from my cummy hole and I leaked from my gaping hole. He soon got up and tossed me the plug. I knew full well what to do with it.  I dragged my worn and well-fucked body from the stranger’s bed, got dressed and followed some voices out into the living room. 

I must have been a site with my hair all over the place and my clothes all wrinkled, and they were all chatting like I was not  even there. Jake, I assumed, was the guy that first fucked me in the bathroom and then brought me back to the apartment along with 3 other guys which two of them fucked me. I was pretty sure of one of them because he was the one with a beard. He was a black guy and fucking HOT. 

They finally took notice of me and Jake welcomed me to the club. I asked if they were really poz and did they just poz me. He assured me they were and that I was, but it was going to be OK, and that I would soon get all the cock  I ever wanted. 

He asked if I wanted more. I shook my head yes. He then instructed me to strip and get in the middle of the room. 

I slowly stripped out my jeans and t-shit down to my boxer briefs and Jake motioned for those to go to. They watched a basketball game on TV while they were spread out on the couch and the recliner. I stood there naked while I slowly got hard again. That is when the guy next to Jake pulled out his cock and nodded for me to come over and suck him. 

I got down on my knees and swallowed his thick cock and by the taste of his meat. I could tell he had been in my ass or someone’s ass recently that just made me suck him even harder. That is when I felt a tug at my balls and Jake shifted on the couch and someone got behind me, pulled the plug from my abused hole and slid his cock back into me. 

Then Jake spoke up…”if you ever want this treatment ever again, if you want to be a part of this club, you must come by once a week and bring a new boy with you as often as you can to submit to our and your needs. In a couple of days or a bit more, you are going to get sick, come back here as soon as you can and let us know, but it is essential that you bring new meat with you.”

He continued, “ you can find them like I did you in several restrooms on campus, those are the popular ones, but almost anyone is ideal ‘breeding’ ground’ for picking up and converting guys. Most just want to get sucked and this is where your thirst for cum will be helpful, but we need more guys like you to fuck and breed. Do you agree with that? Nod if you do?

I mumbled with a fat cock in my mouth and nodded the best I could.  He ordered everyone to hurry up and send me on my way because I had work to do. He wanted my first victim in two days. My mind buzzed on how and who I was going to ensnare in my trap and truly wondered what I got myself into. 

I worked myself and was fucked into another orgasm as my cock erupted shooting my load all over the carpet white the cock in my mouth shot volley after volley into my throat where I had not choice but to swallow it. I was soon rewarded with another ass full of cum. 

I walked home with a plug shoved deep in my cunt and every boy that I saw becoming a potential target for the “brotherhood”. 

I got hard…again

Hope you guys like this one 

Love the hot chats and emails from some of you 

NWiJoey@gmail.com

More please 

Pozzed while Cruising 6

I got hard…again

I got back to my dorm and it was only about 8pm on a Wednesday night.  I had some homework to do, but I thought I should shower while no one was in the gang shower we all shared. I got undressed in my room and thankfully my roommate was not in the room. I pulled the plug from my ass and pink cum ran down my legs. I tred my best to clench up and hold it in, but I was so full of cum from 3 or 4 guys. I really lost count. 

What kind of slut loses count of how many cocks fucks him in a night. I guess this one. I lost count of guys, but I had at least 5 loads in my ass and two in my belly. I was not hungry for food, but I could suck another cock or four. 

I wrapped my towel around my waist and with my ass clenched tight but I could still feel cum seeping out of my ass. I hung my towel up, adjusted the water temp and let the water cascade over my body. I then let it all flow. I emptied my bowels as I let piss flow from my cock and I unclenched and pushed out what cum would flow. 

I watched as my piss and cum circled the drain in the open shower of the dorm. I felt a bit of relief as the warm wanted cascaded down my abused body. I was not out in the dorm. I was not out to anyone really, but soon out of nowhere I started sporting some wood. It did not help matters that the starting freshman linebacker came in to shower after his workout. 

I tried to hide my hardon, but alas he did see it. He laughed and asked me if I was liking what I was setting. I nodded in the affirmative. “All you white boys are the same. Alright come over and suck my cock” he demanded. “I don’t want to go out with a loaded gun” he quipped. 

Like a zombie almost, I absentmindedly stepped and bent at the waist to suck his thick powerful cock. He ran his hand down my back and started to play with my hole. His hand jerked away. I knew he had discovered just how well fucked my hole was and that I was still leaking cum. He just did not know it was mostly likely poz cum. 

“You like getting fucked white boy” he dropped out. I moaned an agreement. He pulled out of my mouth and pushed me around so that he could have access to my well fucked ass. He spit on his cock, not like he needed as I still had a fair amount of cum still deep in me. HE roughly fingered me for a moment and then slid his 8 inch black cock in me. 

I held onto the wall as he pounded my ass. “I think I could stay in all night and breed this hole, “ I moaned, “you like that idea bitch” He continued. “My roommate would like some of this too. I am tired of his mouth. Maybe you can teach him to give up his ass too”. 

His roommate was the new all-star freshman QB that was being groomed to take over next year.  I got a little harder at the thought of getting the two stud football players into my poz circle.

He slammed his cock in me about 20 more times before he filled me with his seed. I could see his cock covered in his and the other guys sperm. He forced his half hard cock in my mouth to clean him off. I could see traces of blood and shit mixed within the jizz coating his cock. 

I dragged my teeth along his cock. He slapped me and told me to watch my teeth. I cleaned him off. He told me to give him 20 minutes and then come to his room. I finished my shower, dried off, went to my room, pulled on a jock, some workout shorts and a T. 

I was at his room in 19 minutes…

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9