Pozzed While Cruising

ijoey

I dragged my teeth along his cock. He slapped me and told me to watch my teeth. I cleaned him off. He told me to give him 20 minutes and then come to his room. I finished my shower, dried off, went to my room, pulled on a jock, some workout shorts and a T. 

Pozzed While Cruising 7

I was at his room in 19 minutes…

I lightly knocked on the door. Someone from inside yelled that it was open, so I slowly opened the door to see the up-and-coming jock freshman QB on his knees sucking off the starting stud freshman linebacker in their dorm room.  He ordered me to lock the door, stripped down and eat some QB ass. 

Josh, the QB, looked back at me with a weary eye and that is when Ty the linebacker assured him that I was cool and that he just fucked me in the shower. I was going to eat his ass as he was going to finally learn to take it up the ass whenever TY wanted it. 

I could tell Josh tried to object, but when he opened his mouth Ty stuffed with his huge black cock. He had just bred me about 30 minutes ago, but he was again rock hard and ready to fuck again. I was hoping he would fill me again, but I am sure Josh was in his sites tonight. I still had some poz loads buried deep in my hole. I am sure one of them would fuck out of me. 

I thought how could I get one or both or these guys back to the apartment and convert them. I could not believe I was thinking like this just yesterday I was damn a condom nazi. Now, I had loads from 7 or 8 guys in me and some of them I did not know their names. 

I tossed my T-shirt and shorts back by the door and knelt behind Josh and licked his ass. He moaned a loud whore-ish moan. I thought anyone walking by the door would hear. Ty urged me to continue. I got in there. I was tonguing his hole and slipping a finger here and there into him. All at the urging of Ty to add another finger and to eat his ass, spit on it. I had nearly 3 fingers in him when Ty asked him,

“What do you want me to do QB1?”

Josh looked up at him never taking his cock out of his mouth and mumbled, “fuck me”

“What do you want me to do?” Ty repeated. 

Josh pulling Ty’s huge cock out of his mouth and said, “I want you to fuck me with your big lineback cock and breed me!”

Ty ordered me to get on the bed and Josh to straddle me with his 7 inch white cock dangling in my mouth. Josh almost immediately went to fish out my cock, but TY told him no and that I was there for guys like them to use. Ty got to use Josh and me and Josh got to use me.  I was disappointed but I understood. 

Ty got behind Josh and ran his cock up and down his ass and plopped it in my mouth to get his wet. I did my best. I was ordered to suck Josh and Josh was allowed to finger and eat my ass. 

Ty slowly pushed his cock into Josh while Josh began to beg him to stop. Ty reminded him that he did ask for it and that Ty needed the QB to be the D’d bitch. This was going to happen no matter what he did it was all just a matter of time. 

Little did they both know what I had in store for them. 

Josh’s ass finally opened up and Ty’s hog of a cock slid into the freshman QB. Josh let out another moan of a man in heat. Just as Ty hit bottom Josh filled my mouth with his negative. He thought I brought him off, but I know it was that huge dick of Ty’s that did it. 

I was already working on a plan to get Josh alone with one of the guys from the group. I had Josh in one of my classes near where I had met Jake. I was thinking how I could get the two together and maybe poz the whole football team. 

Ty brutally pounded his thick hard cock into Josh. I could see some pink forming around his hole. I ran my tongue along the underside of Ty’s cock. Josh fingered my hole. I could actually feel him get hard again. Ty pumped a thick load into Josh for just having dumped one into me less than an hour before. I sucked on Josh’s cock and cleaned Ty’s prick and Josh joined me. 

In the last few days, I had turned into a wanton cocksucker, craving bareback assumingly poz cum and was willing to lure other guys into it as well.  Josh asked Ty if I could suck him or if he could fuck me. Ty pondered for a moment and allowed Josh to mount me for his entertainment. 

I was about to get the 7 or 8th load of the day in my slutty pussy. I know I still had some poz cum deep in me. I knew though that if Josh fucked me he would meet in the bathroom after class. My plan was being set without me having to really work it. 

But Josh was going to be the start. I had to get Ty to the apartment to convert him as well. Was he just fucking guys due to the lack of real pussy or was he really bi. Time would tell. 

More to CUM

I hope you guys are liking this story

I am always up for hot chat and/or phone/skype and meeting locally

Hit me up

Joey

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 2

Pozzed while Cruising 8

But Josh was going to be the starter. I had to get Ty to the apartment to convert him as well. Was he just fucking guys due to the lack of real pussy or was he really bi. Time would tell. 

Pozzed While Cruising 8 

That night, I had one of the best night sleeps I think I have had in a long while. I leaked cum all over my sheets. I woke up the next day a sticky mess, but I loved it. I peeled my self out of my curusty bed thanking the gods of lustful sex my roommate was gone. He would never understand my wanton lust of cock, of poz cock. 

I trudged off to the shower to wash off the sex from the previous night. I had the shower to myself. So, I was in and out without incident. I got ready in my room. I was hoping to see Josh in class today and introduce him to Jake and some of his friends. I, also, had another guy in mind in another class, but my white whale would be getting Ty to crossover. 

I sat in my first class and my mind just wondered about my afternoon class. I even chubbed up at my desk as I daydreamed. As soon as class was over I went into the Union where I knew there was a cruisy restroom on the 3rd floor. I thought I would head there for some “lunch”. This spot was on the third floor down a long hall for banquets that anyone rarely used anymore. 

It felt that to be here you had a reason to be here or were up to something. I thought I was a bit of both. There was someone just ahead of me walking in the same direction. I could not make out anything about the guy but that he was tall and a bit lanky. I was a good 100 feet behind him. So he had plenty of time to get into the bathroom and get comfortable. 

When I walked in there were 4 stalls, 3 urinals and the first and third stall were taken. So, I did what any good cocksucker would do. I took the one in the middle. The first thing I noticed was the two large gloryholes on each side of the urinal. They were nearly big enough to put my hand through. 

I dropped my shorts and lightly tugged on my ever-hardening cock. So if they were looking they would get a good view of my cock and know what my intentions were. I sat down on the toilet. I looked to my right through the glorlyhole and there was a guy already on his knees sucking off another guy.   So, I immediately panned left and there was a huge black cock poking through the hole just waiting for me. 

I leaned and started sucking his large cock. He spoke,”yeah, I knew you was a cocksucker the way you followed me in here.” I honestly wasn’t following him, but I sucked his thick dick a little harder to affirm his notion. Meanwhile, in the next stall. I was hearing a bit more shuffling. I could not turn my head to see, but what I heard led me to think the boy that was sucking is now about to get fucked. 

I pulled off my black monster to ‘catch’ my breath, but I wanted to peak in on the other stall. What I saw was Jake forcing his thick poz cock into a twink of a guy without a condom. I boned up a tad more.  I heard the kid, the twink, ask for a condom, but Jake assured the kid that he trusted the kid was clean. He was only going to put the tip in.  I chuckled as I leaned back in to serve the bbc before me, but he withdrew his log and knelt down to ask me to join him in his stall. I thought he wanted to fuck me, but instead he just did not want the wall between us anymore. 

I sat on the toilet and he proceeded to fuck me face for the next 5 minutes. I gagged, choked and coughed as he fusked my throat. He was ruthless with my mouth and throat. He announced he was going to cum. I pushed his cock deeper in my throat as cock pulsed and unloaded in my mouth and throat. 

Meanwhile, I could hear the twink grunt and take Jake’s hung tainted meat in his ass. I grinned to myself as my throat fucker told me he was here often. He’d like to see me again. I nodded and said anytime. I could hear Jake fuck the twink harder and quicker.  From my limited experience with Jake, I could tell he was getting ready to cum. 

The twink asked him not to cum in him, but I knew that was not going to happen. I moved back over to my stall as my throat fucking bbc left me just istting there with a hard cock. I watched Jake bang away at the twink. He saw me watching from my stall. He flashed me a thumbs up. 

He gripped the twinks thighs, pushed his cock deep inside and came a huge toxic load. I could see the fear in the twinks face, but at the same time his cock erupted leaving a puddle on the floor beneath him.  

I sat back and thought about jerking my rock hard cock, but I chose to save it for my last class of the day. I was hoping to run into Josh and maybe Jake or one of the poz crew. 

“What does that tattoo mean?” I heard the twink ask Jake. 

“Oh, it is just biohazard tat, it means nothing, I just thought it was cool.’ I heard Jake replay. 

“But what about the plus sign?” the twink quizzed Jake. 

Jake just laughed and told the kind, “google it!”

And then Jake opened the door and hustled out of the bathroom. The Twink looked at the hole and saw me watching. He put up his hand over the hole and I took that as a hint to leave. 

When I got outside, Jake was nowhere to be found. 

I had a good appetizer, but I was still hungry. So I went down to the Union main hall to grab some lunch. 

More to Come

I love your hot feedback

Reach out to me if you want to chat or more

Joey

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12

editor's note. I think this is a weak chapter

Pozzed While Cruising 9

I ate some lunch in silence reliving my last week wondering if I was going to poz or not, whether or not I was infecting other guys or not. I sat there in the Union in a booth at the back of the cafe with a full on raging hard on. 

I knew then my answer was to keep going on. I was having some of the best, sluttiest sex ever in my short 18 years. I was opening myself to a world of any load anytime. I knew I was not going to make it through my last class without getting off, but I hunkered down. I was determined not to cum until I ran into Josh or made it to the last cruise spot of the day. 

I ran into Josh as I walked to class. I could tell he was a little embarrassed, but we chatted as if nothing happened the night before. It was funny to see girls in class flaunt over him trying to get into his pants, but he seemed to deflect them one by one. He gave me a wry smile and I told him to meet me after class. 

Class dragged on like you would not believe. The professor droned on and on. He finally wrapped up the class and thank god it was Friday. 

Josh sat at his desk talking football with one of the guys while he waited for me to make my way to his desk. He brushed off a few bimbo’s. As we made our way out of class. I asked him if he wanted some more of last night's fun, but nearly completely anonymously. He nodded.

I said, “follow me!”

When we got to the bathroom door where it all began for me. I gave him the lay of the land. I instructed him to take the center stall and if the person next to you taps their foot, that means they want a blowjob. Go from there. 

I could only hope Jake was already in there or would be here soon. 

I led Josh into the bathroom and pushed him towards the middle stall. I could see under the last stall that it was Jakes’s shoes under the divider. I had Josh right where I wanted him. I got into my stall and looked underneath and Jake was already tapping his foot and Josh was answering him. 

Jake was was on his knees in no time with his hung white cock under the divider and Josh was slowly jerking it and getting on his knees to suck him. I was halfway to accomplishing my mission. I had faith in Jake to close the deal. Josh may be the QB stud on the field, but behind closed doors he was just a Jock Twink. 

Jake had his cock Josh’s mouth, and Josh was really getting into it. He had his pants down around his ankle and was stroking his cock. I heard Jake invite him over to his stall for a more intimate encounter, but Josh hesitated. 

Jake spoke just above a whisper, “listen QB get your faggot ass in this stall now or else!”

Josh did not need to hear anything else. He literally crawled under the divider to be with Jake. I heard some additional slurping from my vantage point. I could see Josh being bent over the toilet and Jake getting behind him. I knew my job was done. I had delivered my first gift to Jake and his crew and I had more planned. 

I could hear Jake fucking Josh and Josh was loving it. I could hear Jake use the same words on my Josh that he did to me like “gift”, “tainted” and finally “take my poz load QB slut”! Josh took it all. Never once questioning what it all meant. 

Jake spoke aloud asking if I was still there. I had moved over a stall to watch Josh take Jake’s special gift. He told me to bring QB Slut and be at his apartment within the hour. Josh tried to excuse himself, but a stern look from Jake shut him down. 

I knew what Josh had in store for him, and for myself I was of course looking forward to it.

Jake smacked Josh on the ass, looked at me and left. Josh fingered his hole and licked his fingers clean of Jake’s gifted jizz. I offered to rim him. He nodded and I made my way over to his stall. He sat down on the toilet and lifted his legs. I got down on my knees and licked at his well fucked hole. 

Jake came a ton and I am sure I was getting a bit of Ty in there as well. Just then we heard the outer door open up and I had just enough time to get between the wall and the toilet so that it looked like only one person was in the stall. 

Our new visitor must have been a cruiser as well as he took the stall right next to us and within seconds he tapped his foot. I prompted Josh to tap back, but he shook his head no, but I persisted. Josh tapped back. 

From under the divider snaked a Latin python that was over 9inches long. Josh nearly dove head first onto it. I watched in awe as he tried to deep throat it. I had to have some of that. I joined Josh on his knees, and I heard the mexican guy gasp that there were two sluts sucking his cock. We gobbled his cock for a few minutes before he asked if we could take this little 3way someplace more private. 

I answered yes. 

I brought him to Jake’s

More to Cum

Love the hot chat email me

Joey 

• Like 16
  • Piggy 11

13 minutes ago, ijoey said:

editor's note. I think this is a weak chapter

Pozzed While Cruising 9

I ate some lunch in silence reliving my last week wondering if I was going to poz or not, whether or not I was infecting other guys or not. I sat there in the Union in a booth at the back of the cafe with a full on raging hard on. 

I knew then my answer was to keep going on. I was having some of the best, sluttiest sex ever in my short 18 years. I was opening myself to a world of any load anytime. I knew I was not going to make it through my last class without getting off, but I hunkered down. I was determined not to cum until I ran into Josh or made it to the last cruise spot of the day. 

I ran into Josh as I walked to class. I could tell he was a little embarrassed, but we chatted as if nothing happened the night before. It was funny to see girls in class flaunt over him trying to get into his pants, but he seemed to deflect them one by one. He gave me a wry smile and I told him to meet me after class. 

Class dragged on like you would not believe. The professor droned on and on. He finally wrapped up the class and thank god it was Friday. 

Josh sat at his desk talking football with one of the guys while he waited for me to make my way to his desk. He brushed off a few bimbo’s. As we made our way out of class. I asked him if he wanted some more of last night's fun, but nearly completely anonymously. He nodded.

I said, “follow me!”

When we got to the bathroom door where it all began for me. I gave him the lay of the land. I instructed him to take the center stall and if the person next to you taps their foot, that means they want a blowjob. Go from there. 

I could only hope Jake was already in there or would be here soon. 

I led Josh into the bathroom and pushed him towards the middle stall. I could see under the last stall that it was Jakes’s shoes under the divider. I had Josh right where I wanted him. I got into my stall and looked underneath and Jake was already tapping his foot and Josh was answering him. 

Jake was was on his knees in no time with his hung white cock under the divider and Josh was slowly jerking it and getting on his knees to suck him. I was halfway to accomplishing my mission. I had faith in Jake to close the deal. Josh may be the QB stud on the field, but behind closed doors he was just a Jock Twink. 

Jake had his cock Josh’s mouth, and Josh was really getting into it. He had his pants down around his ankle and was stroking his cock. I heard Jake invite him over to his stall for a more intimate encounter, but Josh hesitated. 

Jake spoke just above a whisper, “listen QB get your faggot ass in this stall now or else!”

Josh did not need to hear anything else. He literally crawled under the divider to be with Jake. I heard some additional slurping from my vantage point. I could see Josh being bent over the toilet and Jake getting behind him. I knew my job was done. I had delivered my first gift to Jake and his crew and I had more planned. 

I could hear Jake fucking Josh and Josh was loving it. I could hear Jake use the same words on my Josh that he did to me like “gift”, “tainted” and finally “take my poz load QB slut”! Josh took it all. Never once questioning what it all meant. 

Jake spoke aloud asking if I was still there. I had moved over a stall to watch Josh take Jake’s special gift. He told me to bring QB Slut and be at his apartment within the hour. Josh tried to excuse himself, but a stern look from Jake shut him down. 

I knew what Josh had in store for him, and for myself I was of course looking forward to it.

Jake smacked Josh on the ass, looked at me and left. Josh fingered his hole and licked his fingers clean of Jake’s gifted jizz. I offered to rim him. He nodded and I made my way over to his stall. He sat down on the toilet and lifted his legs. I got down on my knees and licked at his well fucked hole. 

Jake came a ton and I am sure I was getting a bit of Ty in there as well. Just then we heard the outer door open up and I had just enough time to get between the wall and the toilet so that it looked like only one person was in the stall. 

Our new visitor must have been a cruiser as well as he took the stall right next to us and within seconds he tapped his foot. I prompted Josh to tap back, but he shook his head no, but I persisted. Josh tapped back. 

From under the divider snaked a Latin python that was over 9inches long. Josh nearly dove head first onto it. I watched in awe as he tried to deep throat it. I had to have some of that. I joined Josh on his knees, and I heard the mexican guy gasp that there were two sluts sucking his cock. We gobbled his cock for a few minutes before he asked if we could take this little 3way someplace more private. 

I answered yes. 

I brought him to Jake’s

More to Cum

Love the hot chat email me

Joey 

Can’t wait for more… I’m hard as a rock.  Love your stories!

• Like 1