Hot load with some stretching

Hotrawbutt4u

a friend of mine came over to play last week. We  know what we are getting together fore so I usually meet him at the door naked and ready. This time as I walked up the stairs to the bedroom he had his finger up my lubed hole. I must say I had trouble walking up the steps and down the hall. He guided me to the bed using my ass as a guiding spot. 

He pushed me flat on my stomach and kept stretching me open, he stopped long enough to take his cloths off. He climbed on me and started working his bare cock up my ass. He is average and as soon as he found my hole he pushed all the way in. Stretching my hole and forcing his way in me. He knows I love it. I squelled like a bitch in heat. He says that he loves fucking and working my ass, says it is great. 

He precums like a fountain so in no time I was a slippery mess between my cheeks and up my ass. He did stop long enough to pump a little pee in me then back to fucking. I was getting sloppy and of course loving it. He stopped for a bit and rolled me on my side and slid down and started sucking my cock. At the same time he ran three fingers up my ass. I was in heat heaven, I pulled my free leg up and he pushed his fingers to the hilt , then added a fourth finger. I didn't cum but I was edging close. He got up and pulls me to the end of the bed and immediately rammed his cock in my ass and proceeded to fuck me until he came. As much precum he pumps in me, he floods when he cums. He started stretching me more and using some of my toys on me. One of the is a plastic test tube shaped item. It is about 7" long but about the thickness as a beer can. It hurts going in but is really feeling great after it gets in

After he was done I bent over the bed and started using a vidrator on my cock. I was having problems getting off as usual, he grabbed the tube and started pushing it up me, I expected it to hurt but it didn't and slid in me. I was going crazy between the vibrator on my cock and that thick tube stretching and filling me. I felt my ass lips gripping and sucking on the tube. This wss something I never felt my ass do and it was crazy. When I came my ass gripped down on the tube, he said he pulled on it and my ass was locked on it and when he did get it out a little my ass sucked it back in. 

After I finally came down from my climax I was very weak kneed and my cock and ass was sore but I left a nice puddle of cum under me. He said my hole was gaping. I wanted him to get some pics of it but didn't.

• Like 2