As a bottom, do you ever struggle to explain your desire for anal sex?

20 hours ago, fatbottom said:

Women don't struggle to explain their desire to get fucked so why should we?

Wanting to get fucked and bred by many anonymous men, like I and many other bottoms. is a bit different from the desire that women may have to get fucked.

I started as a top. Then got fucked by a guy with an 8.5" dick with a condom. Hurt like hell at first,  but did strangely feel good as something in my head was telling me. He was probably the 2nd or 3rd guy to be inside me. We then started hooking up regularly once or twice a week and without condoms. He felt amazing and loved to feel him cum inside me. Turned me into a total bttm.  As a top and then bttm I always hated condoms.  Love to feel a guy pound my hole and that rush as he unloads in me especially when I can feel him cum inside me. Then came getting fucked anon ass up face down with blindfold on.  That makes it all about the feel of getting fucked and not about physical attraction.  That adrenaline rush as I wait ass up for him to get behind me to pound and breed me. When getting fucked I mainly just want to get fucked maybe kiss, but don't like for guys to play with my dick. Depending on a guy's pic on grindr or sniffies while getting fucked sometimes I will tell him he can remove the blindfold if he wants. Sometimes they do sometimes they don't it's totally up to the guy. Then came the chastity cage last October.  It has totally driven my already high sex drive off the charts.  Now guys may reach and grab my dick, but when they feel the cage they don't play with my dick and focus on pounding my hole.  I can't get fucked enough now. I'm just a hole to use. 

Some guys especially on Grindr ask if I'm afraid to catch something going anon and bareback. I reply sure you catch something every now and then just go get a shot or meds and it clears up.  They just don't understand the feeling of getting off in a different way than tops get off. Nothing better than being anon ass up face down with blindfold on a bed or in a sling at a bathhouse being used and bred back to back by multiple guys. The adrenaline rush and feeling a guy cum inside me. Already planning my next bathhouse trip after the 4th of July.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

Never struggled to explain why I desire being a total bottom. Anal sex feels amazing, having someone excited using your hole feels amazing, knowing with 0 doubt that having your hole used for someone's pleasure feels amazing, knowing you are receiving, accepting, absorbing another man's dna feels amazing, knowing this about yourself is so liberating and freeing feels amazing.

In terms of sensations it becomes a mix of physical response, my hole actually feels like it loosens up, i get an empty feeling in my belly that I know is my body way of saying it needs someone to fill the void. Then in my mind I get the sensation of how much I need that bare cock and load and that what is going to make me happy is being used as a cum slut bottom. After that it is just a wave of feel good hormones that make me just want to be used over and over.

Finally, jerking off during or after having your prostate pummeled feels amazing.

Wouldn't you like to be a total bottom too?

• Like 2

This is very interesting question. Why do I crave having a man's penis inside me? Physically it may be hard to understand because it took me a while to get over the pain of anal intercourse. As a younger man I tried a few time but gave up but there was that desire for the intimacy, the connection and the passion that anal intercourse brings. I was never into the domination aspect as either a top or bottom but there is an incredible amount of satisfaction of participating in something that both men truly enjoy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marlin said:

This is very interesting question. Why do I crave having a man's penis inside me? Physically it may be hard to understand because it took me a while to get over the pain of anal intercourse. As a younger man I tried a few time but gave up but there was that desire for the intimacy, the connection and the passion that anal intercourse brings. I was never into the domination aspect as either a top or bottom but there is an incredible amount of satisfaction of participating in something that both men truly enjoy.

Well said!