Facial or Swallow

• 2 weeks later...

Definitley used to be in the 100% swallow camp, but my views have evolved on this issue. Lol. Really, what changed for me was that I started collecting vids of willing guys shooting on my face and then me greedily getting every last drop into my mouth with a finger or two shoved into my hole, too.  So if no vid making then in mouth/down throat. But if willing to vid, maybe 50-50.  

Love to swallow. On the face is fun too, unless the cum gets in your eyes. Stings a little. 
First time I purposefully took a load, I was blowing the guy, and he began to cum. So in a flash, I spun around and jammed his cock in my ass. He’d been opposed to bareback all night, but at that moment, he pushed himself in as far as he could go and flooded my insides with his seed.