Why do married men fuck the hardest and best?

sparkpup

On 7/13/2022 at 10:34 AM, Ashypup said:

Scratch everything I said, I just got fucked by a married guy with a huge dick and he could barely fuck properly... Took his load which was huge though. But the fuck was mediocre

Yeah, it's hard to generalize.

On 7/11/2022 at 11:23 PM, BBDreamer said:

I think it's because by fucking guys, married guys can really let go and fuck like an animal. With a woman, they have to be gentle and considerate. Bottom men love to be fucked and usually like it aggressive. Plus, an ass is usually tighter, and if it's raw, the guy doesn't have to worry about getting someone PG. By fucking a guy, the married man can fuck like he's always wanted to. BALLS TO THE WALL!

I don’t have to be gentle and considerate with my wife. She likes it rough and hard.

I think it is a lot of everything mentioned here. Basically they are horned up about it and want to try. They don't get much at home. They can get as kinky or rough as they want. I make sure they understand, I asked for it, now make me take it. The first married guy that did me  really ripprf up my ass. I was tight and new to it. He really did me good. He was the first guy to piss in my ass, he would stop and tell me to hold dtill the a moment later I would feel the wsrmthmspreading deep in me. He usually started fucking me again, really got me hooked on that

On 7/11/2022 at 2:32 PM, Ashypup said:

until he came in 5 minutes.

Same, I had this one big bull client who came just in less than a minute, I kinda felt sorry for him when I saw him dressing up wanting to leave, but I grabbed his cock by the balls and started sucking him like there is no tomorrow till got his thick cock hard again, he then fucked me for more than 40 minutes. He became one of my best regular client. 

cause most women can’t handle getting fucked as roughly and as brutally as men want to fuck them. most men dont want to gently make love all the time or hold back. they want to FUCK their bitch like an animal. sometimes they wanna fuck a body like they wanna hurt it, het fuck it, rape fuck it, treat it like a worthless fucktoy, strangle, choke, spit in its face, tell the whore what a fucking whore it is and what worthless trash it is and just fuck a slut in the way the can’t do to anyone they love or even basically respect. when a man is fucking a faggot or a tranny cumdump like me they can do whatever they want to it, treat it however they want, degrade it, hurt it, use it for a toilet and an ashtray, try to destroy its fuckhole, pass around, whatever. they dont have to pretend to like me, or care about me or even treat me like a person. there’s no pretence of “going on a date” or “going out for coffee”, its just “come over so I can fuck you” or “get in my car and suck my cock while I park behind a building”. they dont need to pretend to give a fuck about my likes and interests or what I’m into, or even my name to fuck me up the ass and blow their load in my guts no questions asked. when straight men and married men use us, we know what the arrangement is. its not a relationship, they are simply using us to get off and to satisfy some dark fantasies. they aren’t making love to us or even “having sex with me” they are fucking me. and between the fact that we are cocksucking, cumdrinking faggots and t-girls who let strangers fuck us up the ass NSA, they find us disgusting because they see us as trashy and assume we are dirty, toxic cumdumps. so when they fuck faggots they dont hold back at all and they show tranny whores like me that they have no respect for us by fucking us like we ar completely worthless.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I think pussies are easier to fuck and are loose. Married guys just want to “get off” like any other guy what’s to do which is naturally instinctive and reproduce and spread their seed. 
“Convenience” of a warm fuck hole to breed and leave. “NSA” and “DL” the key to anonymously use a hole to release his seed in. “Unemotional” transaction, it’s an average 5 mins and no crying or feelings hurt or expectations for anything other that. 
A fuckhole is used to make me bust a load so I can focus on life and move on. I don’t wanna think about after effects, babies, feelings, messy clingy, or other shit… wife is having a bad day? Not going to stop me from having a hard on… wife not putting out for weeks… well got to release this seed somewhere might as well use a fag that doesn’t create drama or babies. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

cause most women can’t handle getting fucked as roughly and as brutally as men want to fuck them. most men dont want to gently make love all the time or hold back. they want to FUCK their bitch like an animal. sometimes they wanna fuck a body like they wanna hurt it, het fuck it, rape fuck it, treat it like a worthless fucktoy, strangle, choke, spit in its face, tell the whore what a fucking whore it is and what worthless trash it is and just fuck a slut in the way the can’t do to anyone they love or even basically respect. when a man is fucking a faggot or a tranny cumdump like me they can do whatever they want to it, treat it however they want, degrade it, hurt it, use it for a toilet and an ashtray, try to destroy its fuckhole, pass around, whatever. they dont have to pretend to like me, or care about me or even treat me like a person. there’s no pretence of “going on a date” or “going out for coffee”, its just “come over so I can fuck you” or “get in my car and suck my cock while I park behind a building”. they dont need to pretend to give a fuck about my likes and interests or what I’m into, or even my name to fuck me up the ass and blow their load in my guts no questions asked. when straight men and married men use us, we know what the arrangement is. its not a relationship, they are simply using us to get off and to satisfy some dark fantasies. they aren’t making love to us or even “having sex with me” they are fucking me. and between the fact that we are cocksucking, cumdrinking faggots and t-girls who let strangers fuck us up the ass NSA, they find us disgusting because they see us as trashy and assume we are dirty, toxic cumdumps. so when they fuck faggots they dont hold back at all and they show tranny whores like me that they have no respect for us by fucking us like we ar completely worthless.

Amen, so well spoken and expressed/ explained! This is exact how and why my married regulars visit me frequently, just adding that especially the men with the larger cocks come and see me weekly (or more, sometimes with their wife and / or kids waiting in the car). Again well spoken!

I think married guys are hot fucks as they feel repressed and stifled and just want to get sexual release. The ones who have fucked me are absolutely intense and rough fuckers. They love that I want them raw and I think part of it is jealousy, resentment, and anger at my freedom. In many cases their wives aren't giving them what they want or need and I do. They worry they won't get it again soon and want to let it all out. It is hard to explain really. I remember one hot redneck white daddy in his late 20s who bred me super roughly and blasted three loads in me said "you don't know how fucking easy you have it. All you have to do is take my cum. You don't have to deal with sick kids, a wife bitching and complaining, trying to pay all the bills, and deal with shit." And that kind of sums it up. I've also topped straight guys who want what their wife can't give them and they complain of many of the same things. And I think that yeah, they can treat me in a way they can't treat their wives. Demand I service them, do what they say. They can be the selfish pigs they are. And I take it. They don't want "tender moments", they want release.

• Like 2

I played with a straight married dad who was nervous at first but eventually pounded my ass hard and came twice. Taking his repressed feelings out on me made it feel special.

A caveat is the married guy has to be in good shape. This guy was 48 and worked out. The sex won't be good if he doesn't take care of himself.

• Like 1

Being a straight married man, i do not find faggots attractive.. they are simply a tool i use to get off when needed. I dont view faggots as men. When i fuck a faggot i fuck harder and rougher/meaner than when i do a woman. Verbally degrading it, using it, men need to release their primal urges and breed. I prefer to fuck women but when i need a full body release faggots take it best.