On 8/11/2022 at 6:24 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

I always used to prefer going first, but if I'm topping these days I do enjoy sliding into a hole that's already had a few loads dumped into it.   

Yeah when I'm trying to organise a night of getting bred it's tough if you have guys that don't want sloppy seconds as there can only be one really. Thankfully a lot of guys love it and will only fuck me when I've got a few loads in me, I love the idea of having to find a load, any load, just so I can get other tops to breed my hole. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BritishCumdump said:

Yeah when I'm trying to organise a night of getting bred it's tough if you have guys that don't want sloppy seconds as there can only be one really. Thankfully a lot of guys love it and will only fuck me when I've got a few loads in me, I love the idea of having to find a load, any load, just so I can get other tops to breed my hole. 

Love when tops will only use my hole if it's already had someone else's raw load inside, such a turn on 💦💦.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 7:45 AM, Cagedclitfagalice said:

Love when tops will only use my hole if it's already had someone else's raw load inside, such a turn on 💦💦.

Mmm isn't it? When there's guys who refuse to have sloppy seconds, it's always good when there's guys that demand it. No lube needed either as thry know you've already had your cumtunnel lined with some random's spunk. 

hello dear guy ; i love your beautiful story , and i really think that the better pussy lube is cum😛after taking several loads the tunnel of love is so invitating and ready for anything to enter