"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

On 10/9/2022 at 10:15 PM, BBDreamer said:

You are right. His writing has me hard and stroking my leaking dick. I just discovered this series and I'm horny as fuck. This Daddy needs a boys cock and cum right now. 

Fuck yes, he needs to Take his firsT cock and have a big load pumped deep in him. Tina is going to Turn him from married straighT guy inTo cock loving cumdump. I know I loved my journey. 

• Like 2

On 11/6/2022 at 10:35 PM, PartyandBreed said:

Part 8

“C'mon!” Ryan had said. “Let's go find Drew”, and had headed on up the path moving deeper into the park and the trees. “You know where he is?” I'd asked, my heart beating more rapidly and my hard cock throbbing with each pulse. “I have a pretty good idea!”, Ryan laughed and kept going.

After what was probably close to ten minutes Kevin and I followed a slight curve in the path and spotted Ryan a few feet ahead of us grinning big and slowly stroking his cock. He put a finger to his lips letting us know to be quiet then waved for us to hurry and join him. As we reached the spot where Ryan was standing I saw that the path forked to the left and the right. Ryan was looking to the left and Kevin and I both did too. I don't know what I was expecting to see but it wasn't what I now saw. Instinctively I opened my mouth but before any sound came out Kevin, standing just behind me, placed a big hand over my mouth, pressed his bare chest against my back and whispered for me to be quiet. Acknowledging his command I nodded and we all three watched the scene a few feet away from us.

Just off the path itself was a small open area with a picnic table situated just under a tall huge tree. Laying naked on his back on the table was Drew, his feet flat on the edge of the table and his knees bent. The three of us were standing so that we were to Drew's left and I could see his tight toned body clearly and once again was filled with a hunger for him. Straddling Drew's waist was a well-built dark-skinned man who was raising himself up and down rhythmically on what was plainly Drew's hard bare cock, taking it again and again balls deep into his asshole. The natural acoustics of the outdoors made it easy to hear the constant slap-slap-slap of flesh against flesh with each penetration. Their words also came across the space clearly to our ears.

The man was panting and moaning and I heard him say, “Oh damn boy! Your cock. It's so big and so hard. It feels so good in my hole!” Drew was running his hands sensually up and down the man's sides as he responded. “Yeah, daddy. You like having your son's raw cock fucking you don't you? Do you want your son to cum in you daddy? Do you want me to fill you up with our family dna?” I moaned hearing Drew's words. It sounded so dirty and wrong and at the same time made me stroke my cock faster. I felt Kevin lean harder against my back, his turgid cock rubbing my asscheeks, as he whispered in my ear. “Fucking hot, huh, man?” I nodded and kept watching the hot scene before us.

“Yes!” the man riding Drew exclaimed. “Please son. Please cum in your daddy's hole and breed me like I need you to!” I watched Drew grab the man's hips and thrust his body upward as he yelled out, “Cumming daddy! Fucking cumming in your ass! Whitewashing your guts with your own son's cum! Take it! Take itttttttttt!!!” With that the man shot his thick load all over Drew's chest and abs as Drew emptied his balls into the guy's stuffed ass. It was all I could do to stay quiet, especially when Ryan who was standing in front of me pushed back against me causing my aching leaking cock to press against the crack of his naked jock ass. At the same time I felt Kevin pressing harder against me from behind and was aware of his wet cockhead smearing his precum on my own ass. “Damn!”, I thought to myself. “How can they expect me to be quiet when they're doing this to me?!”

As we watched Drew and the man making out, Drew's cock still inside him, I felt Ryan reach back, grab my dick and press his asslips back onto my dripping cock. Kevin, somehow anticipating that I was about to groan loudly and make our presence known, clamped his hand once again over my mouth as I felt my cock sliding deep inside only the second ass I had ever been in. I moaned silently against Kevin's palm as I felt Ryan's asscheeks make contact with my thick bush. His hole was so wet and warm and wrapped snugly around my shaft like it was made for my cock. A shudder ran through my body and I instinctively ground my hips forward into Ryan's jock hole. He turned his head back over his shoulder and looking me in the eyes said, “Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your son until you fill me up with your cum. Your hot married cum. Mom will never know!”

Hearing that, all rational thought and control were gone and I pulled back and thrust forward over and over wanting to bury my cum inside him. Nothing else seemed to matter. As I would pull out my ass moved back and I felt Kevin's throbbing cock in the crack between my asscheeks. It felt so good. Then Kevin started whispering into my ear, “Yeah Justin fuck his hot young ass. Bury your raw married daddy dick inside your son's slutty hole. He wants it. You want it. Breed your boy stud!”

I grabbed Ryan's hips tightly and began pounding harder into him, aware only of his tight ass on my cock and the feel of Kevin's wet cockhead rubbing against my own hole. Both sensations had me horned like never before and I could feel my climax approaching. I was about to breed my boy's ass I heard myself say in my head. And I wanted to. I wanted to coat his guts with his own daddy's cum!!

Kevin pressed his naked sweaty chest against my back and ran his tongue inside my ear. “He loves getting dicked Justin. Just like Drew does. Just like I do. You'll love it too once you get fucked the first time. Don't you wanna know how good it feels man? I'd give you mine right now if you want it. Just tell me baby.” His dirty sleazy talk put me over the edge and I felt my nuts tightening up and my cum blasting deep into the young man's hole my dick was stuffing.

(more to come??)

Love having a married guy use my hole, knowing I'm taking that load of cum away from his wife. Love when they tell me my pussy is so much better than their wife's pussy.

• Like 4

On 11/9/2022 at 3:39 AM, Fantasist said:

Fucking hot as hell!

On 11/9/2022 at 12:43 AM, PartyandBreed said:

Part 9

Breathing heavily from the intense fuck I'd just given Ryan I pressed against his strong sweat-covered back, riding the high of the most enjoyable physical pleasures I'd ever known, reveling in the feel of my cock (still hard!!) inside his muscled chute coated with the warmth of my own cum spewed into him. But besides the physical sensations, I was aware of a different kind of reveling and enjoyment. A feeling, an attitude, bordering on getting turned on more and more by all the raw uninhibited mansex. Cheating on my wife but not just cheating like I know husbands do all the time, but cheating on her with other MEN and quickly feeling the need to have more of it. And more of the smoke - Tina, Drew had called it. It made all the dirty sex and unfaithfulness to my wedding vows somehow more exciting and seductive. And I had to admit I liked those thoughts and feelings!

Starting to come down from my cum high I also became aware of another feeling that I was beginning to enjoy. The feel of Kevin's wet cockhead rubbing teasingly across my sweaty pucker, along with the feel of his tongue, lips and teeth nipping at the sensitive skin on the side of my neck. I moaned, louder than I realized until after the fact, recognizing at the same instant that all 3 of us had lost ourselves in our own sex play and forgetting all about Drew temporarily.

That thought had just crossed my mind when I heard, “Whoa! What do we have here?!”, Then, “Hey Daddy Justin. Looks like you've been having a fun time!” I lifted my head from Ryan's shoulder and opened my eyes. Standing right next to me was Drew. Still naked, still hard and still making me want him again. And holding a nicely loaded glass pipe and lighter in one hand. Before I could even gather my thoughts to say anything, Drew said, “Here Daddy have some more fuck smoke. I know you've already had some today if you're playing with these two pigs! Haha! And I know you want more. I remember how much you liked it last week at my place,” he said in a low sexy voice. He placed the stem between my lips and started heating the contents and I immediately started drawing in the thick white smoke without hesitation. The smoke and clouds that Drew had introduced me to a week ago I naturally connected in my mind to all the forbidden and “wrong” and exciting things I did with him then and that I had been doing with Ryan and Kevin today. I wanted as much of the smoke as I could get if it meant more of all the hot sex these studs had shown me so far.

Keeping his eyes locked on mine as I continued inhaling, Drew spoke to Ryan, whose ass was still filled with my hard cock. “So, cuz, how'd you like getting fucked by my sexy Daddy Justin? Knows how to use an ass pretty good for a beginner doesn't he?” Drew smiled at me as he said the last words and I felt my cock twitch inside Ryan's wet hole. Ryan clamped his ass muscles tight around my cock as Drew put the pipe stem to his lips and lit it for him. After blowing out a huge white cloud Ryan said, “Aw hell yeah cuz! His cock is made for fucking ass! And he dumped a big load of his married cum in my guts! I could feel every shot!” Ryan looked at me and said seductively, “You can fuck me anytime you want to, daddy. And breed me every time.” Drew put the pipe back at my lips and smiled at me as he answered Ryan. “Tell me about it bro! He filled me up with THREE fucking loads last week and I felt all of them. Three hot thick loads of his daddy cheating married party cum!! It was fucking perfect!” Looking at Drew's face I exhaled a thick cloud of the sweet smoke directly at his hard dick and as if I'd done it all my life my mouth followed the path of the cloud and for the first time in a week I had Drew's wet steel-hard dick in my mouth again! I moaned in satisfaction as I tasted his flesh and juices once more. I felt Drew's fingers stroking my hair and the side of my face as he pushed himself deeper towards my throat. “Aw fuck yeah daddy! I fucking love your mouth! Suck my big hard dick daddy. You like sucking your son's cock? The cock that you make so hard for you by letting me know how much you want it?” Caught up in the moment and my mind and cock being led by the Tina, I didn't even give any thought to the subliminal manipulation Drew was working on my mind and life-long ideals of right and wrong and morality. My focus was totally on pleasing the young stud who now had his cock in my throat and who wanted to be my son. I would do whatever I could to please my sexy son. Sliding my mouth off of his spit-covered cock I looked into Drew's eyes. “Fuck yeah son! Daddy loves sucking and tasting my boy's meat and dick juices. I want to make you feel so so good son!”

Kevin, who at some point during all this time had finally released his hold on me pulled my face toward his and wordlessly pressed his lips against mine, followed by his tongue and the lungful of the smoke he had obviously just inhaled. I sucked the smoke in hungrily, sucking on his tongue as we ground our hard cocks against each other. Breaking the sloppy kiss, my body and mind and dick at a height of excitement and lust I'd never reached before, I looked at the 3 spun naked masculine men around me and spoke in a voice thick with smoke and raw animal hunger. “Damn guys! You are the hottest sexiest and wildest I couldn't have even imagined! You make me want to do everything we can with each other. I want to make all of you feel as fucking good as you make me feel.” I stopped my gaze on Drew and reaching out to stroke his hard young cock I said, “And I want to please you son any way I can. Daddy wants to make his son feel better than he ever has.”

Drew pulled me tight against his toned hard smooth flesh. I felt both of his strong hands grab my muscled butt and knead my asscheeks as he licked my lips. He pulled back from my face just enough to let us look into each other's eyes. His were dark and enticing and seemed to be filled with a burning need. “I know what would really make me feel better than anything else Daddy.” Playing with his hard nips I answered, “What son? Daddy wants you to have it.” I felt Drew's hands tighten their grip on my butt. “I want to fuck you Daddy. I want to be the one to take your virginity. I want you to feel the hard cock that you and mom made pushing inside your cherry married ass and hear you beg for your own son's cum. Will you do that for me Daddy? Please?!!” My cock throbbed almost to the point of hurting when he said this. Oh fuck! I said to myself.

(to be continued)

fuck yes

FfNqNZHWYAQ1SU0.jpg

On 11/10/2022 at 7:29 AM, KCCumDump said:

Love having a married guy use my hole, knowing I'm taking that load of cum away from his wife. Love when they tell me my pussy is so much better than their wife's pussy.

I get married guys seeding my ass because they don't get any at home. I have been lucky and found some want to get kinky with me since the wife would never do kink

• Like 4

Part 10

I kept staring at Drew's face, looking into his eyes, my thoughts racing wildly as I silently processed what he had just said. He wants to fuck me! He wants to fuck me??!! I felt his hard cock pressed against my body just below the waistline. I felt it's heat and felt the wetness of his precum continually oozing onto my skin. I wanted his cock and his cum. I wanted to make him feel good. I remembered how great it had felt being in his ass last week. And just a bit earlier being in Ryan's ass. And I couldn't forget how good Kevin's cockhead against my hole had felt. But.....

All of this ran through my mind in only seconds. While Drew waited for me to answer I felt him move one hand from my asscheek and almost immediately felt his fingers working into my asscrack then making contact with my virgin hole. He pushed against the entrance to my guts with a finger causing me to moan and press my body tighter against his. I couldn't pull my eyes from his and I saw a strength and need in his eyes, a need I wanted to satisfy and a strength I was feeling myself yielding to quickly. He brought his lips to mine and began kissing me, slipping his tongue inside my mouth as I readily opened my lips to him. As we started kissing more intensely I felt his finger rubbing the edges of my hole then his finger pressing against it a little more forcefully this time. As I moaned into our kiss I was dimly aware that, as if on it's own, my body ever so slightly pushed back to meet his fingertip. I heard Kevin's voice from somewhere say, “Hell yeah buddy! That's it. Let go and give in.”

Hearing the now-familiar “click” of a lighter being lit and knowing its meaning in this situation, Drew and I both pulled back from our kiss and saw Ryan standing next to us with the flame heating up the pipe. With a look of total lust on his young handsome face he moved the stem to my mouth and I began drawing in the thick white smoke, knowing it would help me make the decision I needed to make. “Yeah, man,” Ryan whispered. “Suck that fuck smoke in dude. Let it horn you up. Let it help you admit what you want and need. You need to get fucked. You know how it feels to fuck an ass. Now you need to know what it feels like to get your ass fucked. Your cherry cheating married ass.” Taking a second hit and hearing the nastiness of Ryan's words I reached down and wrapped my fist around Drew's thick hardon and slowly stroked it. I blew out the cloud and looking into Drew's hypnotic eyes I said, “Yes.”

“Oh damn yeah!” I heard Kevin say, followed by Ryan's, “Fucking hot!” I saw a look of eagerness and lust on Drew's face, mixed with what might have been relief. But his words were spoken softly and very seductively. “Thank you, Daddy Justin. Thank you for saying I can be the first one to fuck you and breed you. I promise, I'll make sure you enjoy it and I know you'll want more.” He kissed me softly then said, “Let's move to the picnic table and get things started.” He grabbed my left hand and led me to the table, Kevin and Ryan following close behind. I was remotely aware of Drew's fingers pressing against my wedding ring on the hand he was holding and felt my cock twitch.

Suddenly a thought came to me as we reached the picnic table. I needed to ask Drew something and I had to ask now before I forgot. “Was that guy...the guy you were fucking here before? Was he really your dad?” Drew smiled and took hold of one of my nips making me moan. “Would it bother you if he was?” he asked. “I...I don't know,” I answered in a guttural voice, enjoying the pleasure/pain I felt as he twisted my nip harder. “It...for some reason...it was really hot thinking you were fucking your dad and cumming in him. I don't know why but it made it even hotter and nastier.” Drew was working both nips now and my whole body was shaking. “So incest turns you on? You like the idea of a dad and son fucking, or 2 brothers?” I was jacking his hard dick now and groaned. “Oh fuck!”, I said. “So hot. So nasty but it sounds so hot!”

Drew pushed me against the picnic table and eased me down on my back. My ass was resting on the edge with my feet hanging down toward the ground and Drew standing between my legs slowly stroking his meat. His other hand was fondling my balls. “You have kids don't you daddy?” I nodded, spreading my legs more to give him better access to my balls. “Yes”, I whispered hoarsely. “A boy and a girl.” “How old is your son, daddy?” Drew asked taking hold of my cock and starting to jack it. “Nineteen. He just turned 19 last month.” Drew pushed our hard dicks together and started stroking them with both hands. His eyes stared into mine and he said, “I'm 20. I could be your son. Would you like me being your son, daddy?” “Yes!”, I groaned with no hesitation. “And do you want your son to fuck you daddy? To fuck your virgin ass? Do you want your son to show you how hot and how good dirty pervy incest is?” His sexy voice, his hard young cock, his filthy words filled me with a need I couldn't resist. “Oh yes please!! Please son fuck me! Fuck your own dad's ass and cum in me! Oh please son!!!”

(to be continued)

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 15

18 minutes ago, PartyandBreed said:

.“You have kids don't you daddy?” I nodded, spreading my legs more to give him better access to my balls. “Yes”, I whispered hoarsely. “A boy and a girl.” “How old is your son, daddy?” Drew asked taking hold of my cock and starting to jack it. “Nineteen. He just turned 19 last month.”

And how old is his daughter?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, seekingsomeaction said:

Jumping way ahead I can see Drew seducing Justin's real 19 yo son. Corrupting him and then arranging a super-spun & pervy 3-way for himself, Justin and his son... but that is just me and my chief exercise is jumping to conclusions... 

15 hours ago, JeffPigDadd said:

Thinking the same thing. I see Justin’s real son Jeremy getting piped inTo the group soon. HoT!

😉

• Like 1