**This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should be construed as medical advice in any way**

Chapter VI: Mounting and Installing

I woke up early that morning, my pierced poz cock decided it was time to get UP. Ordinarily, I’d hit the apps or BZ or twitter to see what messages from chaser guys have come through, but I know my pozzing tool has another appointment later today with Caleb’s not-so-virgin-anymore hole, so I settle for a quick run through the neighborhood to try to alleviate the urge for now.

Along the way, I strip off my shirt as the morning L.A. temperature starts to rise, the top half of my biohazard tat prominently displayed, sticking up from my running shorts. For anyone in the know, it’s clear in it’s connotation. I run by a few other guys sporting bio-tats as well and we just smile and nod in an unspoken bond…I don’t know if they’re all toxic or on meds but we still share a great link…And with prolific pozzers like Keith and Eric around this area, it’s entirely possible some of the hot men I pass by are my brothers in poz, sharing our strain and not caring who knows it.

As I’m walking back to my apartment, my phone buzzes…It’s Caleb.

“Still can’t stop thinking about yesterday, Sir, and knowing I may already be poz,”

“Oh, I think you are already for sure, but that’s what today is - the cherry on your poz conversion, baby boy.”

“Can you come by at 12:00? My folks will be busy setting up for a pool party for me and my brother so we’ll have uninterrupted time to “install the TV. They don’t know I already did it in the middle of the night, it’s 90% set up already.”

“I’ll be there in my tech support shirt, baby boy,” to guarantee you my strain and entrance to the brotherhood. Keep your hole prepared,” I text back as I enter my apartment building.

As I approach my door, I see there’s a note taped to it. Pulling it down, and opening my door, I stop to read it:

“I’m a neighbor of yours and I am craving what you have, I know you can give me what i need” plus a phone number and his twitter handle “@born2003boyneedspoz

I text Keith a pic of the note “Wow, they’re hunting me down now!” Another contestant for conversion to an enhanced life! Wonder how they knew who I was.”

“Maybe your Wi-Fi network name of “bighotpozzer” sent a red flag through the building?” Keith jokes back. Pays to advertise!”

But seeing his twitter name now, I know that kid, Randy” Keith writes back, “I fucked him, in fact, but he didn’t convert. I think he was on meds even though he said he wasn’t. I saw PrEP in his bathroom cabinet when I went there one day to breed his hole. He’s a hot boy and his hole is really sweet so it’s a good fuck but I don’t think he’s serious about getting pozzed.”

“I’m willing to give him a try on your say-so, brother…A good fuck is still a good fuck. I’ll work on him a bit over twitter and maybe i can get him to lose the PrEP.”

“Check with Eric on that kid, I think he fucked him as well thinking he was a serious chaser - but again the PrEP stopped the good result from getting through. Good luck,” Keith continued, “with today’s adventure. Poz up that boy good, brother!”

“Keith, I don’t know how to explain it,” I texted back, “but I just *know* already that I got him pozzed into the brotherhood with last night’s fuck. I felt the same with Benny and all it took was the 1 poz session to convert him.”

“Yep, sometimes you just know, my friend. Have fun anyway.”

I quickly showered which sent my pozzing stick hard and rigid again but i held off, instead placing a thick metal cockring around it to show it off some more, throw on the boy’s B*** B** T-shirt, found an old “RANDY” name badge from my days selling mobile phones and made my way out in the traffic towards the kid Caleb’s house.

I pulled up in front of the kid’s house to see a number of cars parked in the driveway and on the street in front…there were balloons on a stick tied to the mailbox indicating a party was in progress. I texted the kid “I’m here.”

“Come around the right side and you’ll see me,” he fired back. And there he was poking out a side door, looking as cute and corruptible as yesterday, the scorpion T-shirt I gave him was a size too big and enveloped his gangly frame. A moment of pride swelled in me when I saw him and knew I had given him my HIV, and was about to do so again, bringing him fully into my poz coven and marking him for life as my progeny.

“In here,” he motioned,  and we went through the side door to the large finished basement where the TV and soundbar and sub-woofer was sitting, fresh and new with the packaging strewn about.

“It’s all finished, just gotta connect the cables through the crawl space…in here,” he led me to a darkened room under the stairs. “Gotta do this quick, Sir, I can't stop thinking about it! please gift me again with your poz!”

Closing the door behind him, narrow shafts of light from the larger room poked through the small wooden door, making it near pitch black in this little space. He turned on the flashlight on his phone and put it to one side…. In this harsh light, what I could see was that he had flung off his shorts and pulled up the scorpion shirt, exposing his sweet tasty pink hole. He handed me a toothbrush and said “brush me up with my own toothbrush, Sir, so tonight when I'm brushing my teeth, I'll know it was a part of my pozzing!”

Through the din from upstairs, directly above where we are, the sounds of a party filter through. I hear a woman, maybe Caleb’s mother ask “Where is he” and “is it set up yet?” Little does she know her 20 year old son last night succumbed to my viral fuck and that my strain was already at work on her son’s young body.

I am super horned up now hearing sounds of “normal life” upstairs, a few feet over us really, just a thin wall on top of this crawlspace separating Caleb’s home life up til now from his future as a member of the exclusive poz club, proudly sporting my infection and ready to propel the strain forward – the depravity of it throbs my cock in my jeans and I resume my task:

I kneel down in the dark cramped space and inspect the hole and my handiwork from yesterday. It was pink and open for my tongue which found its way inside….The boy moaned softly and after a minute or two,I went from my tongue in his hole to the kid’s own toothbrush alongside it, his capillaries reacting with a new spurt of red to indicate his prime pozzing potential. 

I pulled down my jeans and let loose my pierced, cockring-ed poz monster which was streaming with precum already…what Eric and Keith say is true: The more poz sex you have, the more you want.

I spit on my cock and with the light from the phone as my guide, sent it right up the kid’s pink hole, picking up traces of bloody red as it invades his boycunt and finally settling in, balls deep, my toxic precum already working on poisoning him like it did yesterday, setting the stage for the delivery of the next HIV load sure to follow.

“I kept dreaming all night how your strain was already working on me, Sir,” the kid whispers…”I had to have more!”

I’m pozfucking the kid now slowly but deeply, his hole reflexively opening up to accommodate the fat invader, and throwing some poztalk into his ear as he’s bent over taking my fuck.

“Yeah, boy, you couldn’t wait to get more of my virus up your cunt, could you?”

“Take that fuck, faggot, pozzing you up into the brotherhood.”

“You gonna convert for me, son? My viral load precum is already changing you…No turning back now, brother!”

“Be sure to spread my gift once your fuck flu hits, baby boy.”

“Marking you as a poz pig for life, kid.”

“It ain’t never gonna be the same, boy, destroying you for life, you’re on your way, my poz son!”

Finally all this talk gets too much for me and my venom erupts deep up the boy’s hole, there’s about 10 or 11 pulsations of fresh virus for his receptive and scratched-up cavity, already my load is infiltrating into him, hot on the heels of last nights pozfuck and ensuring a new member of the brotherhood and my getting one step closer to the sacred “X” to accompany my bio-tat, marking me as the poz predator I have become.

After squeezing the last drops of my HIV into him, I pull out and he collapses in a heap, the scorpion shirt drenched in sweat from the intensity of my pozfuck and the dank humid crawlspace in which I have made him my poz progeny.

“You OK, son?” I inquire.

“I’m better than ever,” he says, tears streaming down his face, “I almost blacked out for a moment there, it was so good you sending me over the line like that. I will always carry your strain, Sir, I will spread it around like it deserves to be spread.”

Collecting himself a bit, he connects a couple of fat TV cables poking through the other side of the wall.

“We should be all connected now,” He’s talking about the TV equipment,  but I know we are also now connected in deeper, more natural ways as well. “Thank you for the tech support, Sir,” I know we’ll have a positive outcome! I’m gonna go change out of this drenched shirt and I’ll be right back.

Looking down at my hot poz tool which hasn’t receded at all, he asks:

“I gotta go tell my Mom to get her off my back...Maybe I can suck this when I get back?I’m dying to taste some poz cum. Be right back”

He douses his phone’s light, opens the tiny door to the crawlspace and a shaft of light shines through illuminating him as he leaves and closes the door.

I hear him walking up the stairs right above my head, and that woman talking to him:

“Is it set up? Your Dad wants to watch old home movies from his phone on the new TV”

“All set up, Mom, just sent the tech support guy away. Gonna go change my clothes now,” I got a little…dirty,” he replies, his footsteps above me receding in the distance.

His Mom calls out to him “I don't like that shirt with that...”bug” on it...change into something respectable for your grandma”

I’m there alone for a few minutes, happy with myself, my pozzing tool still as ready as ever, when I hear more footsteps above, and the tiny door opens up again. I’m momentarily blinded by the light streaming in. The young kid moves quickly over to me, kneels down and swallows my cummy poz cock with one motion. He’s working on it like crazy when he turns around, lowers his shorts and backs himself up on my cock in one swoop.

“Oh, I thought you wanted to taste the cum this time, boy, but you just can’t get enough, baby boy?” I purr, getting into the flow of fucking up into his hole again. It feels somehow a bit tighter than just a little while ago.

“Yeah, my son, you want another fresh load of my gift? You're addicted to my toxic cock, you fucking slut faggot,” take that cock up your hole, boy.”

“Yes, Daddy, fuck me please with it, breed my hole,” was his only whispered reply. In the shadowy light of this small space, I see his own cock helicoptering back and forth as he grips both walls to absorb my pounding, a long stream of precum dribbling down and shining in the few streams of light in this hidden space. That is new for me, I hadn't even paid notice to Caleb's cock before...the kid is packing some nice equipment which will make for some good pozzing in the future.

Above us, I hear the same sounds of people talking and walking…I am getting close to delivering another load of fresh toxic babies into this kid’s guts…and it finally explodes with eight or nine shots of my strain up inside him.

He adjusts himself a little bit, turns his head back to me, my poz weapon still buried to the hilt inside him, the last drops of virus transferring into him once again. In the dim light, my eyes struggle to see clearly but something is different:

“I’m Callum, Caleb’s brother,” the kid says. He looks identical to the kid I just pozfucked.

Holy fuck, I say to myself have I just pozfucked twins, right under their parents’ noses?!

“Caleb told me what you were supplying, I knew I had to get some for myself.”

I point to my poz biotat “OK, but you know what this means, son?”

“Yeah, I know…I’ve been on PrEP up until i ran out three weeks ago so I might still be protected…at any rate, I don’t care, I needed some of that, at least gotta try to get the gift,” he says.

“C’mon, the coast is clear now,” he says, “ Caleb is waiting on the side of the house away from the party.”

Putting my pozzer back into my jeans, I emerge from the crawlspace and slip out the side door after Callum. Caleb is there and the twins stand side-by-side, grinning widely.

“We have always shared everything,” Caleb tells me, “so why not share the strain as well?” I see now some slight variations in them: Caleb is a bit leaner, Callum works out more than his twin and you can see that in his broad shoulders, veiny arms and square jawline. Both of them are gorgeous specimens in their own way and I can’t hardly wait for official verification of my work here today:

“I need you to text me the moment the fuck flu hits, boys, and a pic of the test. I gotta reputation to maintain. Now go forth and spread it.

I hug and kiss both boys deeply, we three have a beautiful viral poz bond. Again, like with Caleb last night, I know I have just successfully infected Callum as well and as I disengage from the twins I have just pozzed, and walk along the side hedge to my car, I am beaming with pride.

“Two closer…And twins this time, “ I text back to Keith and Eric, my fellow poz conspirators…Coming for that 1st “X” mark two at a time!

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 21
  • Thanks 2

**This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should be construed as medical advice in any way**

Chapter VI: Outsourcing the Infection:

It’s been almost three weeks since the joint pozzing of the twins Caleb and Callum…they haven’t yet exhibited any signs of the fuck flu but as both of them headed back to college after Spring Break — Caleb back to Florida and Callum back to Berkeley - they promised they would take the home tests at the first sign of anything. But the knowledge that I have successfully converted them - for I know it in my soul and I know it in my fat pierced poz cock whenever I think about it - has sustained me during this busy work period. That, and the fact that I had only 4 days until some time off and my flight to Chicago to get my viral load into unsuspecting Instagay Kyle.

Speaking of work, it had gotten real busy lately with various projects I was heading up, this was interfering with my time and opportunity to elevate guys into the brotherhood. Just about all the free time i had during the day was when i would go for a run early in the morning.

One such morning, after running for a bit, I stripped off my shirt as usual, proudly displaying the poz tattoo I had worked so hard for, and which I was working hard on getting my first “X” to signify my membership in The Ten.

I had 2 confirmed pozzing in Justin and Benny and 2 I know were poz just not officially yet in the twins, but I was never gonna be satisfied with only 4 successful conversions, not if I wanted that X.

As I’m making my way back to the building, an older man I see sometimes walking his dog waved me over to him. Nearing him, he called out to me:

“Does that tattoo mean what I think it means, son?”

“Sure does,” I said instantly, having reached the point in this journey of not caring who knows it.

“So are you shooting blanks or live ammo,“ he asked.

“100% toxic HVL, with 4 confirmed pozzings,” I answered proudly, counting Caleb and Callum who weren’t yet official but I knew it had happened.

“Nice…I have a proposal for you, can you walk with me for a moment?”

Intrigued, I walk with him and he explains his name is Mitch and he’s 75 years old. He’s in damn good shape for being 75, I think to myself.

“I’ve been poz since before you were born, Randy.” Got it from my first-ever boyfriend - we were chorus boys on Broadway together. He is no longer with us. We were together 15 years before it took him, but somehow, it never took me. I got on meds as soon as they came out and I’ve been undetectable for over 20 years now.”

“Oh, no,” I think to myself, “is this the start of a lecture?”

He continued: “Which means at my age, it would be unwise to stop taking the meds, but my young boy, well he wants what you have.”

He pulled out his phone and navigated to a picture of his boy who I learn is named Clark and is 28 years old. He and Mitch have been together for 6 years.

“Don’t get me wrong,” Mitch went on, “I can still fuck him like I’m a young buck,” I just can’t give him what he needs, which is HIV. - how times change and I almost can’t believe I’m asking this, but would you be willing to poz my boy Clark? I would want to watch you do it, and i want to fuck your toxic load further into him after you’re done…that way, I’ll have a part in the process.”

I am elated at this…the chance to infect a young guy like Clark with his older BF to watch!

“You name the time and place, Mitch, it’ll be my pleasure to poz him up for you!”

MItch and I exchange numbers and it turns out he lives only around the corner from me.

“I’ll go home now and tell him the good news, Randy,” Mitch exclaims “he’s gonna be so excited. He’s seen you jogging and the tattoo, but was too shy to ask himself.”

We go our separate ways and I make my way back to my building and as I’m putting the key in the door, I sense someone behind the stairwell and quickly turn around but the figure has gone, I hear faint footsteps going down the stairs. Must be my building admirer, the one who taped that note to my door - he hasn’t made himself known to me since then, but I’m hoping he’ll work up the nerve to ask me to bring him into the poz brotherhood.

In the meantime, I shower and sit down to my workday, which is a lot of meetings, mostly incredibly dull and I’m daydreaming about all the guys I’ve infected and still to convert over to poz.

Just then, a text comes through from Caleb in Florida. An Oraquick home test: 2 lines. He’s poz!

“You did it, Sir, just with 2 fucks and you took away the negativity in my life! Thank you!

Before I even have a chance to respond, a new text comes through from Callum in Berkeley. Another home test and another poz result!

“Look at this, Sir, you got me!” I’m so happy despite this terrible fuck flu! And I was so horny despite it I went out and fucked two guys at Steamworks last night!”

I quickly made a group text with the twins “That’s it, boys, revel in your poz status and go forth and spread my strains!”

I was now almost halfway to my first “X” to go next to my biotat, with 4 confirmed pozzings and now Mitch’s young boyfriend Clark would get me 50% of the way…

I text Mitch: “Great to meet you this morning. I’m ready whenever Clark and you are ready for the upgrade.”

“Can you come over tomorrow night,” he responded, “I’ll have him ready for you.”

I arrived at their house the next night at the appointed time, toothbrush in hand. Ringing the bell, I heard Mitch call out “It’s open, just come in.”

In the back bedroom was Mitch who at 75 was still rocking a tight body - those years of dancing on stage really paid off for him. Mitch was balls deep up inside Clark, a cute slender guy on all fours while his 75-year old daddy boyfriend was pounding his ass. I could see from behind that Clark had a cock cage on which was swinging with Mitch’s pounding into him. Clark’s hands and feet were each bound with leather straps.

I took out the toothbrush from my pocket, and Mitch looked over and said “Don’t bother with that, I brushed him up good before we started. I want to be as much a part of the process I can, so I thought I’d get his hole warmed up for you. I brushed it for a good 5 minutes before so he should be ready to receive.”

With that he pulled out, a bright streak of blood red followed Mitch’s substantial cock out of Clark’s ass.

“Once you cum in him, I’m gonna go back in a fuck it deeper into him if that’s OK.”

“Hey, he’s your property, I’ll do whatever you want with him,” was my reply.

Mitch moved over to in front of Clark and leaned in to speak to him a bit.

“Here’s the top who will poz you, my boy.” You will take his cum and hopefully he’ll infect you with it, just like we talked.”

“100% conversion rate, so no ‘hopefully’ about it, it will happen”, I tell them.

Clark nodded OK and took Mitch’s hard cock deep down his throat.

“OK,” Mitch said, pointing to me, “do it now,”

I said my standard final warning: “This is where I say that once I’m in you, I won’t pull out until I poz you, no matter what”

“Go for it,” Mitch urged. “Poz him up!”

I mounted up on Clarks hole, my cock pre-cumming as usual from the excitement of getting to poz up another neg hole. Clark’s ass felt warm and silky from Mitch’s preparation of it for me; I knew this wouldn’t be a long fuck but it sure felt nice and warm.

As I was working up on a stroke rhythm inside and out of Clark’s ass, Mitch held him and whispered some poz talk to him:

He’s gonna gift you now, you fucking whore”

“You’re getting his HIV now, pig”

“You gonna turn into a poz pup for me now!”

I joined in a bit with “Already, my viral precum is infecting you, faggot!”

“You’d getting pozzed as we speak!”

All this poz talk got me close to popping as my cock inside Clark’s hole expanded even more in preparation for releasing my HIV into this kid’s hole…and soon it burst forth with about 10 injections of pure HVL poz seed. I collapsed over his back squeezing from my cock the last drops of virus for his scratched up hole.

“OK, I’ll take it from here, thanks!” Mitch instructed and with that I withdrew from his BFs hole and Mitch walked around his boy, placing his fat cock back inside Clark as he fucked in my cum further inside his hole.

“Fucking that toxic load into your hole now!”

Turning to me, he said “Thanks a million, Randy. I’ll let you know if it worked. You can go now.”

I leaned into Mitch to give him a deep kiss and as we separated from it he whispered “Thank you for pozzing him.”

I put my still hard cock back into my jeans and quietly left them to fuck some more. On the walk back to my building, I checked my messages and my building admirer sent me a DM on twitter:

“I’m ready for it, if you want to take me into the club. Apartment 4B, anytime.”

My cock stirred once more…Entering my building, I pressed the elevator button for “4,” and I was now gonna be 60% of my goal.

Today was a good day.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1