What's The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse?

VersGuyAnon

The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Especially if you're a bottom, what's the sluttiest thing to do in a sauna/bathhouse, to ensure you get fucked raw and loaded?

• Stay in the darkroom the entire time, preferably on your knees with your arse out ready for cocks
    • Stay backed onto a gloryhole the entire time, arse cheeks spread
    • Get on your knees in a public area (fuck bed, cinema, etc), arse in the air and stay there the entire time
    • Keep moving around to wherever you see group action and get your arse in the air
    • Ask anyone you encounter whose cock is hard to fuck you, irrespective who or where they are
    • Other (comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

The bath house in San Antonio has benches at a couple of it’s glory holes. I can either straddle them or lay on my back with my hole pressed against the glory hole. Probably taken over 100 loads that way in the last couple months and 5 guys have fisted me through the glory hole.

Did this one night at Club Dallas too. 

it’s currently my favorite way to get fucked. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

what's the sluttiest thing to do in a sauna/bathhouse, to ensure you get fucked raw and loaded?

I have a set of signs with short messages that glow in the dark on a black background. Messages with "CUMDUMP" and "Cream my Hole". I have a couple in French when I go to the sauna GI-Joe in Montreal like "Creme mon cul". Once in Montreal a guy came into my room, fucked me and bred me. Before leaving he told me that the sign turned him on.

• Piggy 2

2 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I have a set of signs with short messages that glow in the dark on a black background. Messages with "CUMDUMP" and "Cream my Hole". I have a couple in French when I go to the sauna GI-Joe in Montreal like "Creme mon cul". Once in Montreal a guy came into my room, fucked me and bred me. Before leaving he told me that the sign turned him on.

I've thought about getting some temporary cumdump tattoos, but the glow in the dark things is better. I'd asked about glow in the dark pens, but I need to buy one and find someone I can get to write it above my arse crack :-). 

Thanks for the votes so far guys!!

On Wednesday (midweek naked day) I actually based everything pretty much on what the poll results said at the time. I did move around between areas, based on the crowd that was there and where the action seemed be taking place. Most of the time I was in the darkroom, but also used the glory holes at times, as well as making it VERY obvious in the steam room and cinema that I wanted to be fucked. 

The result was five fucks and two loads. Three fucks in the darkroom, one through a glory hole, one in the steam room.  

I'm back there on New Year's Day. I figure it will be quiet when I get there at the usual time (around 2pm), but I might be surprised. I'll use the latest results from the poll as of Sunday morning as a basis upon which to work. It's interesting to see there are now two votes to suggest asking anyone whose cock is hard to fuck me. I'm up for a challenge!!

I really want at least 4 loads in me. Wish me luck! 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I went to a bathhouse Place called the megaplex in providence ri many times and never had much luck finding anything more than a  few cocks to suck. 

But then a friend told me that I should go get a room there and be cleaned out and lubed up and he gave me a bottle of poppers and a small pipe and a little somethin somethin to put in it and told me to cruise around the place being very obvious that I want to get fucked and bred and said to not be shy and keep sniffing from the poppers bottle so everyone can see and head back to my room and lock the door and take a few puff puffs on the pipe to make sure that I'm crazy horny and have lost all my nervousness and inhibitions and then open the door and get face down ass up and put the poppers bottle under your nose and get lost in the intense slutty feeling and some horny guy will definitely come in and climb on top of you and get balls deep into your hole. 

83fe11923a5f4827a06b85d617e39845.13.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There’s so many variables I guess, my most successful visit (when I was going through a bottom phase) to the greenhouse in darlaston ended with me taking 4 loads through the gloryhole.
I normally go there to start with and the first guy I was sucking had a decent cock and he whispered for me to turn round, I did and he started rimming me before fucking me and breeding me deep. After he pulled out he asked  me to unlock my door but put my ass back against the hole. I did and he quickly slipped in to the booth and fed me his dirty cock and then someone else slipped into my cummy arse. He stayed there, with his now soft penis in my mouth counting the loads for me.

Get yourself in the sling or somewhere busy ( like a darkroom ) and offer yourself up to anyone and everyone!

My most recent visit to a sauna ( last week 🤣 )

I got myself in a private cabin… left the door unlocked and open. I was on all fours clearly showing my intention and with that I managed to get five loads. Slightly disappointed it wasn’t more but you know saunas are hit and miss sometimes it’s busy other times it’s not, luck of the draw Lol 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Luxbrit said:

Get yourself in the sling or somewhere busy ( like a darkroom ) and offer yourself up to anyone and everyone!

My most recent visit to a sauna ( last week 🤣 )

I got myself in a private cabin… left the door unlocked and open. I was on all fours clearly showing my intention and with that I managed to get five loads. Slightly disappointed it wasn’t more but you know saunas are hit and miss sometimes it’s busy other times it’s not, luck of the draw Lol 

Good point regarding a sling. I'm always rubbish at adjusting them to be low enough (I'm not particularly tall), but I could always ask someone for help! Darkroom is definitely still first on the list. Which sauna do you go to, Luxbrit?  

13 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I've thought about getting some temporary cumdump tattoos, but the glow in the dark things is better.

I use a green glow in the dark paint, the same I used for the hole in my shorts. I turn off the lights so as guys walk by what they see are the glowing signs and the hole in my shorts.  Even some guys who bottom stop and compliment the scene. The signs were very useful in the late 90's when guys were still asking the bottom if they barebacked and took loads. The signs said it all.

• Piggy 1

As last time, tomorrow I'm going to do a mix of the two or three things that are leading in the polls. 

Interestingly, the darkroom option is losing ground, although obviously still very much in the lead. I normally go for a wander around the entire place first, to see who's in, but tomorrow I might just head straight for the darkroom after I lube up, then get on my knees and wait.

Asking anyone who's hard to fuck me is gaining ground, so I'm up for that. Unless I know he's a regular and a) not interested or 2) another bottom, I'll comment on their cock.

Being on my knees out in the open was fun last time, although it only worked in the steam room. Still, worth another shot. 

6 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I use a green glow in the dark paint, the same I used for the hole in my shorts. I turn off the lights so as guys walk by what they see are the glowing signs and the hole in my shorts.  Even some guys who bottom stop and compliment the scene. The signs were very useful in the late 90's when guys were still asking the bottom if they barebacked and took loads. The signs said it all.

@hungry_hole, I went around the shops today looking for glow in the dark pens, but no luck. If I'd been in London it would have been easier, so I'll look for them online and hopefully have one in time for next Sunday. What do you reckon - "Bareback" or "Cumdump" written above my arse crack? I suppose either works 🙂 

I’m a vers top, but when I go to Club Pittsburgh I typically am looking for loads. 

I have done many piggy, slutty things and they have all had great results at times, and not so great results at others. I really think a lot of it depends on the time of day and the crowd. 

A few years back, before they rearranged the dark room, I went in to the darkroom late on a Friday night. I got sucked by a few guys and groped by a ton of hands until I found a nice thick cock and I knelt down to suck it. As I was servicing this cock a frenzy of hands and cocks started touching me. I pulled the thick cock out and asked for some poppers, and a big bottle was shoved under my nose. I like to think of myself as an experienced popper user, but these must have been the old school type because they hit hard. After a few minutes of sucking three different cocks the bottle was back under my nose and I was losing all inhibitions and my head was spinning. Next thing you know someone is pulling my ass up and shoving my face into a cock. I felt a tongue on my hole and more poppers in my face. Over the course of the next hour or so I was mounted and dismounted over and over while the poppers kept being fed to me. I was fucked up and fucked properly for what felt like ages. Then someone ate the loads out of my ass and came around to kiss the slutty mess into my mouth. 
I have tried the same scene since that night and found it to be mediocre at best. 

The last visit to the Club I brought my cock pump and did a long session then slapped a cock ring on, pre lubed my ass and lay in the sling with the towel wrapped over my head. This was during a Monday lunchtime. I stayed in the sling and took six cocks during the afternoon and had my cock sucked multiple times. I think the sight of my bubble butt and swollen cock attracted more guys than just me in a jock. YMMV. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

7 minutes ago, Kinkpiggy26 said:

I’m a vers top, but when I go to Club Pittsburgh I typically am looking for loads. 

I have done many piggy, slutty things and they have all had great results at times, and not so great results at others. I really think a lot of it depends on the time of day and the crowd. 

A few years back, before they rearranged the dark room, I went in to the darkroom late on a Friday night. I got sucked by a few guys and groped by a ton of hands until I found a nice thick cock and I knelt down to suck it. As I was servicing this cock a frenzy of hands and cocks started touching me. I pulled the thick cock out and asked for some poppers, and a big bottle was shoved under my nose. I like to think of myself as an experienced popper user, but these must have been the old school type because they hit hard. After a few minutes of sucking three different cocks the bottle was back under my nose and I was losing all inhibitions and my head was spinning. Next thing you know someone is pulling my ass up and shoving my face into a cock. I felt a tongue on my hole and more poppers in my face. Over the course of the next hour or so I was mounted and dismounted over and over while the poppers kept being fed to me. I was fucked up and fucked properly for what felt like ages. Then someone ate the loads out of my ass and came around to kiss the slutty mess into my mouth. 
I have tried the same scene since that night and found it to be mediocre at best. 

The last visit to the Club I brought my cock pump and did a long session then slapped a cock ring on, pre lubed my ass and lay in the sling with the towel wrapped over my head. This was during a Monday lunchtime. I stayed in the sling and took six cocks during the afternoon and had my cock sucked multiple times. I think the sight of my bubble butt and swollen cock attracted more guys than just me in a jock. YMMV. 

For someone who used to hate darkrooms, now I love the fucking things. Here's hoping tomorrow there's a frenzy like the one you mentioned!! I think I'll actually try one of the slings tomorrow. I do like the idea of putting a towel over your face. I've seen guys doing that before. Fingers crossed it's busy and there's a slutty crowd in!

• Upvote 1