What's The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse?

VersGuyAnon

The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Especially if you're a bottom, what's the sluttiest thing to do in a sauna/bathhouse, to ensure you get fucked raw and loaded?

• Stay in the darkroom the entire time, preferably on your knees with your arse out ready for cocks
    • Stay backed onto a gloryhole the entire time, arse cheeks spread
    • Get on your knees in a public area (fuck bed, cinema, etc), arse in the air and stay there the entire time
    • Keep moving around to wherever you see group action and get your arse in the air
    • Ask anyone you encounter whose cock is hard to fuck you, irrespective who or where they are
    • Other (comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

Today everything happened in the darkroom. I was at the glory holes a lot, but nothing happened, except one guy with a small soft cock trying to get me interested.

On the slut scale, today was pretty good though, because at one point I just bent over and shoved my arse in the middle of a group of guys wanking. I ended up being loaded :-). 

I love being slutty at the bathhouse. I do a bunch of different things when I go, because I love gloryhole action so I have to get that in. And I love being fucked in public areas. And I love waiting in my room with the door open and my ass in the air. So I always write on the chalkboard my room # and that I am a no loads refused cumdump.  And then I’m either waiting ass-up or cruising around. I always wear a jockstrap at the baths. large.D6A8A6CC-B729-4EF8-818B-BAC90CA0440E.jpeg.ce0dad043d5268366997852ce5cc5718.jpeglarge.FEC665B9-12C5-48DB-BB39-177D3E8B704B.jpeg.e04fb1aaa828f14848de1a93942d6c54.jpeglarge.14A7FFD4-0487-482D-AF42-6C6D15939ECD.jpeg.42a9c6d9a0cb88e46ce5a6a079a6ec99.jpeg