The Call

• 8 months later...

I can't believe this is the first I'm seeing this awesome story! So fuckin hot. I suspect he is already poz but we need more about his 'cock brain' taking over his life! 

He'll be shocked when he knows the truth about the tattoos, but I'm sure he'll be begging for all the poz cum he can find to paint his gut walls. 

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 7. 

I drove to the airport to pick Jess up. She hugged me when she came thru arrivals , smiling . ‘Have u missed me?’ ‘Of course!’ I replied. I dropped two of her girlfriends off on the way home. I zoned out of the conversation they were having but had picked up that they all had had a tattoo whilst out there. That would make things easier to explain for me.  We got home and Jess came on to me, ‘time for a quickie? ‘ she asked. I was semi hard but that was because I was thinking of the previous night taking my first black cock. We stripped, ‘fuck what’s that ?’  Jess asked, when she saw my snake tattoo. ‘And your nipples pierced. I’ve only been away a week! ‘ ‘yeah, u know I’ve always been into tattoos just not had the bottle to have any, so I took the plunge when u we’re away , and the tattooist persuaded me to get pierced as well’ I stammered: ‘ we’ll the snake is kinda cool, but aren’t the piercings a bit gay? ‘Jess asked: 

‘the tattoo lady said they weren’t ‘ I replied, the thought of cock coming in my mind again. ‘ have an admission too’ Jess said ‘ all the girls got one’ she said as she turned round and showed me a butterfly tattoo on her shoulder’ ‘ok we’re even then ‘I smiled. 
I fucked Jess but was aware I was thinking of cock whilst doing so, getting off on that before I came. 

over the next two or three weeks life got back to normal and work routine took over. However I was thinking of cock everyday. Something had changed in me. I couldn’t put my finger on it until it hit me . Jess was lovely, she looked hot when I looked at her but she didn’t get me hard. I had always liked licking her pussy but that part of our sex life disappeared. I found I was thinking of cock when in bed with her. I don’t think she noticed but sex was a bit mechanical and unless I thought of guys I was struggling to get hard. I needed some release. 
I looked up a sauna that was men only one Friday when I had booked a day off. Jess was going to be working late so I had time to cover my tracks. 
I walked through the door of the sauna, and a very obviously gay guy served me, eyeing me up . ‘ you will be popular in here’ he said as he handed me a towel and locker key.’ Let me know if I can help’ . I mumbled a ‘thanks’ as I followed his directions. In the locker area there were two older guys changing. I began to change, not quite sure of the etiquette. ‘ not seen u here before’ one of them remarked, ‘ no erm this is my first time’ I said quietly. ‘Married?’ The other asked. ‘Er I have a girlfriend yes’ ‘but you’re gay right?’ The questions continued. I nodded. ‘Good, admitting it is the first step. Stick with us we’ll show you round’ the taller guy said whilst patting my ass. I looked at the other guy and he was naked showing his erection. It wasn’t very long but his cock was really thick with a big mushroom head. ‘ just do what comes naturally’ the first guy said. Harry here loves younger guys sucking his cock. I was ushered towards Harry. Instinctively I knelt and took his cock in my mouth, and started sucking. ‘ yes he is very definitely a fag ‘ Jack’ said Harry. ‘Come, we will go somewhere a bit more private’ 

Joe led me by the hand along a passageway, until the room opened up with doors. Jack and Harry led me into one. ‘Lie down’ Jack ordered. I lay on the large plastic coated mattress as Jack and Harry took control. Jack started working on my cock as Harry thrust his cock in my mouth, forcing me to gag a little. ‘Where were we, oh yes, you were sucking an old man’s cock like the slutty little fag that you are’ Harry whispered in my ear. ‘ was loving this, I had endured three weeks of straight sex and was unfulfilled but this was what I wanted. I felt a coldness on my ass then felt my ass being opened by one then two fingers. My legs were forced apart and pushed up, completely exposing my hole. Harry was pushing his fat cock further down my throat as I felt my ass stretch to accommodate Jack’s cock. He started hammering my ass, much harder than I had experienced before. I gasped, and Harry took this as an opportunity to shove his cock even further down my throat. It want long before I felt Harry’s cock flex and my mouth was flooded with Harry’s cum. I swallowed greedily. ‘That’s a whole week’s load for you, slut’ I heard Jack grunt and could sense he was also cumming in my ass. This was good, was this my future?   within seconds of cumming both guys got off me, grabbed their towels and left the cabin, like apparitions. I was left, used and with a strangers cum seeping out of my ass. I was just standing up and starting to play with my hard cock when the camp guy from reception sneaked in. ‘Look, I’m on a break so I’ve not a lot of time, but you’re kinda cute, don’t waste that hard on, wanna fuck me ? ‘ the reception guy just shrugged out of his shorts and bent over the mattress. My cock brain took over again as I felt his ass. He had already lubed and I slid my cock in easily. ‘I was new to topping but felt reception guys ass gripping my cock. This was much better than fucking pussy , I thought as I built up rhythm. ‘Cum in me please’ reception guy said as he felt me getting close ‘ with pleasure’ I grunted as I came feeling my cock explode in him. I felt as though I hadn’t cum like that in ages. ‘Mmm you can visit here again ‘ reception guy said as he pulled up his shorts, and disappeared as quickly as he had appeared. 

I was sated, went back to the lockers and changed. I felt the cool air on my face as I walked down the street., through the gay village. I was starting to feel like this was going to be home for me, but not yet. I had plenty of time to get home, shower and remove the evidence of the evening, I just hoped Jess wasn’t feeling horny when she got home, as my mind was just fixated on cock at the moment…………

to be continued

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3