The Call

Damn this story hits different, I have a gf and a growing hunger for cock. It used to be just every so often but the last few months i can't stop thinking about cock, it's made sex with my gf not so great anymore. Maybe I'm supposed to be a cock loving fag.

• Like 1

Chapter 8 

I had gone to bed, and although i was awake when Jess got in i pretended to be asleep. It was an odd feeling i just didnt want sex with her and so i feigned sleep. I was still imagining cock.  However the next morning when i awoke i didnt feel great. My throat was burning and my head was pounding. I didnt think that i had drunk particularly that much but i felt awful . I took painkillers and received little sympathy  from Jess. 

‘you will drink loads when you're out with your mates’ was all the response i got. I spent most of the day in bed but couldn't get warm. The painkillers hadn't touched anything and my throat was still sore the following day . After a second day in bed I got some sympathy from Jess. ‘ You must have picked up a bug or something whilst I was away , its obviously not a hangover now’ she said. I was just tired and rang in sick to work. After four days I started picking up and gradually feeling a little better. Jess managed to have sex with me once but all i could think of was the guys in the sauna. ‘There that will get you feeling better’ she said as i lay there exhausted. I still wasn't 100% and my glands felt swollen.  I made a note to go to the docs as soon as i felt a little better. But then it occurred to me that if i was getting better there was no need to go. 

Over the next few days i got to my feet and felt much improved. I had taken the week off work and it was Friday afternoon. I would be ok to go into work the next week but i was feeling well enough to wander into town just for some outside life whilst Jess was at work. 

I found myself wandering near the gay village , just on the outskirts. I wasnt going to venture in but carried on walking. By chance my route took me past the tattoo parlour where i had my snake tattoo done. I peered in and saw Lana. She waved me in and i entered. ‘ Come for some more work? I know its addictive once you start’ she said. ‘No I was just passing as i was just in town. I've not been great this last week, i thought i had a bad hangover at first but I think it was a bug or something, not sure. I seem ok now though’ 

Lara smiled. She asked what my symptoms had been . ‘Yeah theres a bit of that about.  I know the exact tattoo for you, come on im free now , ill show you. Come in the back, you dont have to have anything done if you dont want’ . I had nothing else planned. ‘Sit down in my chair’ Lana commanded. ‘Look Ill do the outline for free, then if you want it coloured come back and i’ll charge half price. Well?’ 

‘Where?’ Was all i could ask.’ ‘Ill do something in the apple in the snakes mouth’she said referring to my existing tattoo. The one she had joked i would get in the pride colours. At least that subject had gone. ‘ trust me, my last tattoo was good wasnt it?’ ‘Ok’ 

Lana got to work , and it wasnt long before she had done the outline. It was an odd choice i thought ‘its symbolic’ she said. ‘ A lot of gay men have them. ‘
’but im not gay’ I muttered. ‘You can carry on fooling yourself and suck cock in pub toilets, and let random guys fuck you and breed you like a bitch, or you can own it’ Lana said ‘ proper fags own it’ I think you will too sooner or later. Look do u like sucking cock ? ‘ i nodded ‘thought so.and you like being fucked?’  I nodded again. ‘And you think of cock all day ‘ ‘yes ‘ I whispered. ‘Sounds pretty fucking gay to me’ Lana added. 

‘Back to the tattoo then. The good thing is that you have taken the first step in becomming a fag. This tattoo. Its a bio hazard tattoo. All piggy bottoms get them and  dom girls get them too - see i have one’ she pulled down her leggings showing the cheek of her ass and I saw a small biohazard tattoo as she called it on her ass cheek. 

‘ you can colour it in but you should know its significance. Im guessing from what you said that you have seroconverted. I would make an appointment with your doctor . Youre hiv positive like all of us here - and like all of Brad’s pupils. Youre now one of us. And no self respecting goody two shoes girl is going to want a poz fag fucking her and breeding her. So embrace it!’ 

The words hit me like a hammer. ‘Hiv positive?’ I mumbled. ‘Yes its the first step to becoming your true self’ Lana responded. ‘ but no one was ill, they would have said i’m sure’ I stammered. ‘ no one is usually these days. Its taken as read if you bareback you either have it, want it or dont care.anyways you will get it. Like you have. Looks like your choice is made. come back when you want it finishing’ 

I hurried out of the studio. My mind was whirling. What would Jess say. Where was my life heading ? One thing was certain, it was changing. I had to see my doc, this could all be a bad dream .

to be continued……..

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Yup, Neil is a li'l Poz gay boy now...time to stand tall and proud!!🏳️‍🌈 Color in that apple (rainbow), darken that biohazard tat and get your toxic Poz cock and charged seed to the bath house and sex club...horny chasin boys are waiting!!!🧑‍🦰🍆💦☣️🦂🔥😈🐷🐽😋😛 Happy Pride!!!!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 

• Like 5