Thanks for inviting us to make suggestions.  It seems like there would probably be men who have work to do in a place like this.  An electrician, a plumber, maybe the city inspector for some electrical work.  Maybe the inspector arrives when he's getting plowed by the electrician... hell, maybe I should write my own story.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, newboy1689 said:

Thank you all for the encouragement! I’m working on the next part. Let me know what adventures you’d like to see David get up to over the summer!

I think over the summer it makes sense for there to be lots of guests passing through while tradesmen visiting would have to be for an emergency, with the rest of maintenance postponed until the peak season passes. I'm sure there are events in that area that cause people to visit in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

I let my head fall back onto the bed as Ryan bottomed out inside me and his cock started to pulse. Another hot this load was pumped into me. “God,” he said, his cock still throbbing in me, “I’m going to miss this hot slutty hole. So warm and sloppy,” he slid his cock in and out a few times. “Fuck.”

“I’m going to miss your big raw cock,” I replied, grabbing him around his neck and pulling him into a deep kiss. “Sure you don’t have time for one more?”

“That was your one more.” He gave me another kiss. “I have to go to the airport like now.” He pulled his softening cock from my slick hole. I moaned. He kissed me once more, and started to get dressed. I took my time, shaking my ass at him, savoring how horny I made him. Fully clothed he growled and pulled me close, “Alright, you little tease, get dressed. As much as I’d like to pump another load into you and then send you back to your daddies I really truly do have to leave.”

He grabbed his suitcase and moved towards the door. I at long last, pulled on my little swim trunks; and walked with him to the door, my shirt in my hand. Out on the sidewalk I came close for one last kiss. “Thanks for a fun week,” I said, grinning.

“Thank you for turning a dull family event into a horny week of fucking.”

One more kiss, and he hitched his duffle bag onto his shoulder and marched off. I stood for a minute just by the door to the bungalow in nothing but a pair of revealing Speedo trunks, sporting half a hard on. I walked around the other side of the bungalow and made my way to Jack and Danny’s flat.

Jack was sitting on their little patio with a drink in hand scrolling on his phone when I walked up. “Your trick of the week heading out?” He asked with a big smile on his face.

“He’s checking out now.” I bent down and gave Jack a quick kiss. We kept the PDA to a minimum when there were guests on the property but their patio was fairly secluded and there was no one around. “After pumping one more big load in my ass.”

“Fuck boy. My hungry little cum pig.” He ran a leg up my thigh and squeezed my ass.

“I’m so full right now too. That was his fourth load today.”

“You ready for a fifth?”

“Fuck yes daddy!”

We ran inside, and instantly stripped out clothes off. Jack pulled the shades and bent me over the kitchen table. He spat straight into my hole and slide his dick into my well lubed ass. We both moaned and he started fucking me deeply. It was a rough fuck, I could tell he was turned on my how loose and accommodating my hole was after a day of use. We both were groaning and panting. I felt drops of sweat drip onto my back, and the room quickly smelled of sex.

“Well I just finished checking out Ryan how long do you think it’ll be before the boy’s…” Danny trailed off his sentence as he walked into the room through the hall that connected their flat to the main office. “Never mind, not long at all.” He walked over to both of us. First he gave Jack a deep kiss, and then came around the table to give me as kiss as well. “Were you excited to show your daddies how well used your hole was?” He asked me, staying bent over so we were at eye level.

“Yes daddy! Fuck!” I grunted as Jack bucked deep inside me, “I wanted you two to be proud of me and how slutty I’d been.”

“Oh we are boy.”

“How could we not be proud of you,” Danny kissed me again. “You came here never having taken a raw cock before and now you’re a horny cum slut. We couldn’t be prouder.”

“With multiple men’s cum inside you.” Jack roared as he bottomed out and pumped his load into my already flooded guts.

“Thank you daddy.” I panted, laying my chest on the table.

“You good for one more?” Asked Danny?

“For you two… always.”

“Good, stay just like that.”

Danny stripped off his clothes, and as soon as Jack had pulled his cock out, slide inside my hole. I sighed deeply being full of cock once more, and relaxed so he could use me.

Two hours later we were all sitting around that same table having just finished dinner. I was wearing my little speedo again; Jack and Danny were both wearing briefs and nothing else. This was starting to become a regular thing the three of us having dinner together. It was usually proceeded or followed by a hot round of fucking, but not always. I had started to think of it as a family dinner. I liked it. Really, I didn’t have any friends here in Florida yet, besides my boss. If it weren’t for Jack and Danny it would be incredibly lonely here.

“I know we said it earlier, but I want to make sure you heat this not just in the heat of a fuck: We really are very proud of you David. How much you’ve grown into this person. We’re very happy that you’re here,” Jack said, putting one of his large hands on mine. Danny smiled from across the table.

“Thank you. Its, well, its not something I ever expected but I’m so grateful. I feel like I understand a part of myself, of my sexuality, I never did before.”

“We’re glad,” Danny added, “The boy who came here was very cute, but this confident knows what he wants man you’ve turned into is so fucking hot. God! I would never have believed it if someone told me when you got here this is what you’d be like and what we’d be doing.”

“No kidding.” I laughed. “When Sarah hired me to come down here I never thought I’d end up the cumdump for two hot as fuck men.”

“You’re not just our cumdump though are you?”

“I guess not. I do still have Ryan’s loads in me.”

“If we didn’t fuck them out completely.” We all laughed. The kind of light breezy laugh that consumes a room of friends who have perfect comfort with each other.

“How was it having someone other than us fuck you?”

“It was… well I mean it was hot, first of all. You know I wouldn’t have done it if you hadn’t encouraged me to fuck a guy if I thought he was hot, and I certainly wouldn’t have gone back without you pushing me again. Knowing that you both thought it was hot just added to the appeal. It made me feel powerful to be wanted like that, and in the best way it made me feel like a slut to let him fuck me. I wanted him, and I got him. I liked having that power.”

“Its like we told you in the beginning. When you want something, say it. Go after it.”

“Are you going to do it again?”

“Get fucked by other guys you mean?”

“Yeah!”

“When another hot guy with a fat cock shows up… you bet.” I said, a cheeky grin plastered across my face.  As it turns out, I wouldn’t have to wait long at all.

The next day I had a short day at work. It was nice out and I wanted to try and see a little more of the town I had moved to. I drove down into Melbourne and went to a little café. It was cute, furnished with big comfy chairs and little tables. Sunlight streamed in through a whole wall of windows. I ordered a sandwich and a coffee from the woman at the counter, and then I saw him.

He was working the espresso machine, just around my height and not much older than me. Given my new-found predilection towards older men covered in hair I probably wouldn’t have given this guy a second thought, if he hadn’t been wearing a tank top that showed off the most spectacular forest of chest hair. He had a floppy mop of sandy blond hair, bright green eyes, and a handsome clean-shaven face. The shadow of a dense beard darkened his cheeks and square jaw. When he moved his arms, he revealed wild thickets of hair, and his strong veiny arms were covered in a long dark pelt. He looked like I imagined Jack and Danny must have when they were my age. This proto bear, a man in the making, a beast that were he a decade older would have fit perfectly into my newly discovered type.

The jock I had on under my shorts felt tight as I took the coffee he’d handed me and sat down. Looked back, and caught his eye. He gave me a big full toothy smile before turning back to his work. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. The book I’d brought in to read sat in front of me completely forgotten. He caught me looking twice more, always flashing a big smile back at me. I blushed.

I tried to turn my attention to my book. Pointedly I stared at the pages, trying to focus, and not leer at this man. I tried to pretend I didn’t see him walking towards my table with the sandwich I’d ordered.

“Here’s your sandwich,” he said, setting it down in front of me. I looked up, he was smiling still. His eyes twinkled a little. “I’m Alex.”

“David.”

“Nice to meet you.” He grinned. “I saw you watching me.”

“Oh… I’m sorry… I…”

“It seems like you saw something you liked.” That cheeky grin was back.

“Well… yeah… you’re… you’re really hot.”

“Thanks. I was thinking the same about you.” He was leaning forward over the table a little bit. I could just see down the front of his tank top as he did. The little bit more of his torso I could see was just as hairy as the bush erupting from his shirt promised. My cock twitched. “I’m done here in like thirty minutes. You still gonna be around?”

“Yeah… sure!” I felt like I sounded way too eager, but truth be told I was eager. The hunger I felt every time I thought about Jack or Danny’s raw cocks was building inside me looking at this guy. I wanted him to fuck me.

“Great! I’ll come find you then.” He shot me another big grin and headed back to the counter.

For the next half hour I kept myself focused on the book as much as I could. It was almost impossible though. I kept catching Alex looking at me, and every time that he did I started imaging what his dick was like again. In fact I was day dreaming about pawing at his hairy pecs while he pumped his load inside me when he slid into the chair next to me saying, “All done.”

“Great!” I replied.

“So…” he gave a nervous little laugh. “Whats up?”

I laughed too, it broke the tension a little bit. “Nothing really. I just moved to the area and wanted to explore a little more. I was done for work for the day and thought I’d see what this place was about.”

“What do you think?”

“Its nice, good food, good coffee… hot staff.”

“Glad you think so. Where are you staying? You just moved here?”

“Yeah, for work. A friend of mine started this company, and I just graduated college so I moved down here to work for her. She set me up with this place at an extended stay beach side. So I’m living there.”

“Nice, what’s it called?”

“Beach Palm Hotel.”

His face changed for a second, a question passed through his mind and a much more wicked glint came into his eyes. “I think I know it… do you know who the owners are by any chance?”

“Yeah. These two guys, Jack and…”

“Danny.” He finished my sentence. Now he was grinning.

“Yeah. I guess you know them.”

“You could say that.” He paused. “Look, I live just around the corner by the old high school. You wanna come round to my place? I don’t love hanging around work after my shift that much.”

“Sure!” I said, and packed up my stuff.

“Be right back,” he said and ran off to the back room. He came back a minute late with a bag slung over his shoulder. “Follow me.”

We walked out into the bright Floridian sun and headed down the block. We chatted a little about his life, he worked at the café and a local movie theatre. He’d been born in Orlando but moved over this way for the beach. After about five minutes we turned into a modern apartment complex. He led the way to the elevator and pressed the button for the seventh floor. As soon as the doors closed a tension crackled between us again. We were actually alone for the first time and there was a heat forming.

The doors of the elevator opening a few moments later was like letting out a breath after being under water. The tension broke, but the underlying energy was still there. I followed him down the corridor and into a reasonable sized one-bedroom apartment. He tossed his bag through the open door of the bedroom and gestured for me to sit on the couch. A moment later having kicked off his shoes too he joined me.

“So, do you make it a habit of following strange men home.” He was smiling brightly.

“You know I don’t,” we both laughed, “but I figured someone who knows Danny and Jack were probably a safe bet.”

“True,” he had moved a little closer on the couch. “I guess then the question is, how well do you know them?”

“Pretty well. When I got there, I was the only other person on the property so we got to know each other pretty fast.”

“They’re cool guys, and a lot of fun.”

“Yeah. We’ve certainly had some fun.”

“What kind of fun are we talking.”

“I think you know.” We were both grinning, and slowly moving closer together as we spoke. We knew where this little dance was going now.

“The kind that ends with you full of their spunk?”

“At least once a day.”

“Fuck. I love their cocks. They feel so fucking good inside me.”

“I know!” Knowing that Jack and Danny had fucked Alex too made him somehow even more attractive to me. I was going to bottom for another bottom. I liked that. It felt, well, it felt like another one upping of my sluttiness. “They were the first people to ever fuck me raw and now I’m hooked.”

“Damn. I already knew I liked it bareback when I met them. I found them on Grindr when I first moved here and they fucked the shit out of me. I haven’t seen them for a minute though, guess I know why now. They’ve been breeding your hole.”

“I didn’t know I was depriving someone else,” I said cheekily.

“Oh, I haven’t gone without. There’s a hot jock one floor down who keeps me satisfied.” We were almost nose to nose now. “He fucked me right before work.”

“Damn. That’s hot.” I was imagining Alex on his back, his legs in the air and a hot muscle jock pumping away at his furry ass. “I swallowed a load from Danny while Jack fucked me right before I left for work this morning too.”

“So you’re full of Jack’s spunk right now?”

“You know it.”

“Perfect. I’ve been bottoming so much lately,” he licked his lips, “I’m dying to breed a nice hole.”

I made the move, I reached out and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a rough kiss. Our mouths mashed together and our tongues quickly began wrestling back and forth. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me forward and off the couch. Masterfully he shifted us both so I was straddling him. I ground my throbbing bulge against his.

“I take it that’s you volunteering,” he said after a few minutes of furious making out.

“Absolutely,” I replied. “Use me.”

“I’m gonna fucking fill you up. Send you leaking back to Danny and Jack.”

“Perfect. They’ll love eating your cum out of me.”

“Fucking pig!”

“Takes one to know one.” He growled and pulled me back into the kiss.

His hands tore at my shirt, quickly pulling it up over my head. I ran my hands under his feeling the thick hair that had drawn me to him. I slid them upwards, while we kissed, twisting my fingers in and out of the pelt. I flicked my nail across a small pert nipple and felt Alex gasp in my mouth. I did it again, and he groaned. His hands were cradling my ass, pulling me up and down. If we hadn’t still had pants on his cock would have been sliding in and out of me.

“Fuck you’re so hot,” he said, catching his breath for a moment.

“God so are you! I love how fucking hairy you are.”

“Got a thing for bears and otters then?”

“I didn’t know that I did before Danny and Jack, but now… fuck its all I want.”

“Don’t worry. I’m hairy everywhere.” He grabbed me tight, with one hand at my hip and another in between my shoulder blades. In an easy motion he knocked us both backwards onto the couch so I was not flat on my back and he was between my legs. He grinned down at me and pulled off his shirt. Finally, the full expanse of his torso was revealed and he did not disappoint. Alex’s chest and stomach were just one long swath of hair, there was not separation between his perky chest and his tight stomach. The thick band grew uninterrupted from his neck to where it vanished into the band of his shorts. “Told ya,” he said grinning.

He undid my belt, and unbuttoned my shorts. I lifted my ass off the couch so he could pull them off of me. Then I was left in just my straining jock. “Nice.” Alex said taking me in. He grabbed my ankles and pushed my legs back into the air. My knees came to my chest and my ass was exposed. There was a pause, and then the now familiar sensation of a warm tongue sliding down my ass crack. I moaned as Alex’s tongue hit home and flittered across my pucker. These days it didn’t take much for me to blossom open, and soon he was tonguing my open hole. I felt him flick inside, pulling at my ring. I pushed out a little and heard him make a sound of appreciation.

“Fuck, your ass is so open, and warm.” I pushed out a little harder, “And fuck! Full of cum.” He dove back in. Sloppily Alex made out with my hole, depowering the load Jack had pumped into me that morning.

“Oh fuck yes! Eat my ass! That feels so fucking good!” I panted.

“I need to get these pants off.” Alex said standing up. He undid his shorts and kicked them off. Then turning to face me, slowly pulled down the white briefs he’d been wearing. I was not disappointed. His cock was not incredibly long but it was shockingly thick. I groaned just looking at it. “You like what you see boy?”

“Fuck yes! I love being called boy! It makes me feel so slutty.”

“Me too.”

He got back between my legs and lent over my whole body to kiss me. I tasted my own ass along with Jack’s cum on his lips. The room was starting to feel warm and I could smell a little bit of sweat starting to seep out of his pits. I dragged my fingers down his back, making him grunt. He bucked forward and the blunt head of his fat cock brushed across me hole. I did it again, causing him to push forwards once more.

“You want this cock don’t you boy?”

“Yes!”

“You want me to fuck you?”

“Yes! I need it. Fuck me!”

“Good boy!” He reached back, lined up his cock with my hole and pushed. His mouth still inches from mine he pressed inside me. We watched each other’s faces melt with pleasure as he began to sink in. Slowly my hole stretched to accommodate his girth, and his dick sunk deeper and deeper in. I moaned feeling the wide shaft open me. Alex didn’t seem to be breathing, his just pushed slowly forward. His steady deliberate pace soon forced his entire throbbing rod into my hole.

“Fuck your dick is so fat.”

“Yeah. You like that raw otter dick?”

“Oh my god it feels amazing.”

“Fuck yeah it does. Shit your hole is so wet. Its like fucking velvet.”

“Use me. Fuck my ass.”

“Good boy!” He pulled out slowly, holding himself above me, and then pushed back in at the same deliberate pace. He worked his cock in and out of me with long powerful strokes. It had my legs shaking. It felt so good, I felt so full. His cock was so wide that I felt like I’d never been stretched this much before.

Alex leaned forward and kissed me. His tongue was more gentle this time in making its way into my mouth. He was savoring this. I kissed him back, and wrapped my legs around him holding him inside me. He arched his back and kept thrusting his cock in and out. I felt like putty. I could tell my face was flushed. I grunted into our kiss with each thrust of his dick.

Very suddenly Alex shifted our weight and, falling backwards, dragged me on top of him so we were back in the spot where we had been making out. Only this time I was impaled on his thick shaft as we kissed. I tucked my knees under me and started to ride him. I bounced up and down on his cock picking up the pace. He had been getting me used to the substantial girth now I could easily take him. I rode him faster and faster, slamming my ass back down on his cock harder each time.

We were both sweating now. Alex put his hands behind his head letting me ride him. I dove forward lapping at his bushy put while still forcing my ass back down on his dick. “Oh fuck yeah,” he groaned, and brought one hand to the back of my head, holding me in his put. It smelled amazing. I swirled my tongue through the thick hair pulling the salty sweat taste out.

Alex pulled my head out of his pit and dragged me into a wet kiss. He sucked his own sweat from my tongue and he started to buck his cock up into me harder than ever. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close. I felt his breath change as I pressed our chests together. He was starting to pant. I felt like his cock was getting even thicker as he approached climax.

I clenched my hole tight, gripping his cock as hard as I could and then releasing. He moaned, and his cock gave a powerful throb. I did it again, and again, milking his cock until finally, he threw his head back and forced his cock balls deep inside me. His entire body tensed with the force of his orgasm. His cock pulsed deep within my guts and a river of cum was pumped into me. Trickles of sweat ran down my back as he came inside me. We were both panting. Alex’s eyes were squeezed tight shut. His hands shook a little.

It took a long time before his blinked slowly back to the conscious world. I was flooded. He had clearly needed that release. He smiled at me, and then kissed me softly.

“That felt fucking amazing,” he said in a hoarse voice as he caught his breath.

“God, you came so much.”

“I told you.”

“It feels so good.” I squeezed his slowly delating cock with my hole. He moaned.

“Yes. Oh fuck. Can I…” he laughed a little, “Can I get your number?”

“You’re still inside me and you’re thinking about the next time?”

“You’re damn right I am. Fuck! Your ass felt so good, and you take dick like a champ. Next time I get in the mood to top I’m going to fill you up again.”

“Good.” I kissed him again and then carefully dismounted his cock.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15

• 2 weeks later...

I was still floating high on the post fuck euphoria when I got back to the hotel. I parked in my usual spot and headed in through the dense tree line. I thought about going back to my room and basking in the scent of sex that still clung to me, but decided instead to visit Jack in the office.

He was alone when I walked in. Glancing up from his computer when the door chimed he smiled at me and said, “Hey boy! How was work.”

“It was fine. Short day.”

“Are you just getting back? You’ve been gone ages.”

“Yeah. I stopped at that café over by downtown.”

“Sun Shop or whatever?’

“That one!”

“Yeah, cute place.”

“It is… with an even cuter staff.”

“Oh?”

“Well… this young otter barista and I made eye contact as soon as I walked in.”

“Go on…” He drew out the syllables, grinning as if he already knew where the story was going.

“Really hot, so fucking hairy. He just kept looking over at me. Then when he brought my sandwich over he said he’d be off work soon. We started chatting, and then he said we should go round to his place. He lives like two blocks away across from that old school. We started talking about sex, and that he’d been bottoming a lot recently and was dying to top.”

“And you offered up your hole.”

“Sure did.” I walked over so I was sitting on the edge of the desk, my leg laying on Jack’s.

“What’s this otter’s name?” Jack rubbed my leg with abscent minded affection.

“You know him apparently. His name’s Alex. He said you guys had fucked him a couple of times, but not for a few months.”

“Fuck, I remember Alex. He is furry as fuck, and he’s got a nice thick cock. He must have stretched you out good.”

“He did, and dumped a big load in my guts.”

“Good boy.”

“It was so hot being fucked by someone who’s also a bottom.”

“Danny and I both bottom for eachother.”

“I know but like… to bottom for another boy. Some jock in Alex’s building had fucked him before work this morning. He had another load in his ass while he fucked me. Its getting fucked by another guy who gets used that was hot.”

“God its so hot watching you learn about your sexuality.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just watching you explore. Its incredibly sexy. You came here having only been with college guys, only been fucked safe. Now, you’ve discovered your thing for daddies, and bears, now I guess otters, you’re a fucking cum pig, and you’re discovering you’ve got a little bit of a sub side. Its hot to watch.”

“I hadn’t thought about it like that.”

“We should explore it, push your edges a little, find out what it is exactly that’s turning you on.”

He pulled me over so I was not sitting in his lap straddling him. We were both hard. I kissed him, my arms wrapped around his neck. He held onto my waste.

“Its kind of wild, I thought that I was only into daddies, or at least bears after you Danny and Ryan. But Alex had on this tank top and I could see his whole hairy chest, and then his pits.”

“You’re into fur boy… embrace it.”

“And then when he said you guys had fucked him. It was so hot imagining your fat cocks deep inside his furry ass.”

“You wanna see us fuck him?”

“What you’ve got video,” I teased. Recently Jack had started filming himself fucking me. I loved watching it back after and seeing how my hole clung to his invading member.

“No, but I can do you one better. Invite him over tomorrow night. You can watch Danny and I breed your new friend.”

“Fuck!”

“That something that interests you boy?”

“Fuck yes!”

“Alright. Invite him over. Tell him you want to watch us use him. Remember, you have to ask for something to get it.”

“Yes daddy.” I kissed him again.

“Danny’s in the back, go tell him your plan. I’ve gotta go turn over a room, or I’d join you.”

Half an hour later, with a fresh load from Danny in my already battered hole, I sent Alex a text:

Hey! So I was telling Jack and Danny about our fun this afternoon… and that I thought it was hot getting fucked by someone they had fucked… anyway how would you like to come over tomorrow and get railed by them while I watch.

I immediately felt self-conscious about it. Fuck that just sounds so awkward. Alex’s text came back right away however:

Fuck yes! Do I get to fuck you after?

Yes please! Breed me while you’re full of their cum!

Perfect. I’ll be there pig!

I sent back the devil emoji and started jerking my throbbing cock.

The next afternoon I met Alex by the parking lot. He was dressed in short running shorts that left little to the imagination and a cut-up t-shirt that hung loosely around his toned frame. He pulled me into a deep kiss as soon as he was close enough to grab me. “This is so fucking hot,” he said and kissed me again.

“Come on, the guys are waiting.” I grabbed his hand, and fingers laced together, lead him towards Danny and Jack’s flat.

I opened the door to the flat without knocking. I rarely did any more, at this point I felt as comfortable walking into their home as I did my own. Really their home had started to feel like my home too.

The front room was empty when we walked in. We stopped by the door and both took off our shoes. Then Jack appeared in the doorway. He had on a thick black leather harness I’d never seen before, and a bulging well-worn jock strap. “Hello boys,” he said, a devious smile on his face. “Why don’t you both take off your clothes.”

We both looked at each other, smiled, and stripped. Alex hadn’t worn anything under his little shorts and was almost immediately naked. His fat cock, already at half mast, quickly thickened to its full and impressive girth. I had on a white bike jock I had recently bought, and was about to take it off when Jack stopped me.

“Keep that one. Your dick needs to stay put away for a bit.” He turned to Alex, “Its good to see you again.” He pulled Alex towards him, and planted a firm kiss on the otter’s mouth. “Now, did our David tell you his fantasy?”

Our David, my heart fluttered and my hole twitched. I loved any time they referred to me as theirs. It made me feel wanted and loved. It made me feel safe.

“Only that he wants to see you two fuck me… and then I get to fuck him with your loads inside me.” Alex returned Jack’s devious energy. The look on his face was excited and hungry. His eyes darted down to Jack’s bulging jock.

“Exactly. But Danny and I were taking, and we enjoy pushing David’s boundaries. While we’re using your friend here, David you’re going to sit on the the bed, and you’re not allowed to touch your cock until we’re done with him. How does that sound? You’re just going to watch us use Alex, and you can’t get off till we’re done”

“It sounds fucking hot!” I said honestly.

“Good, then follow me boys.”

We followed Jack into the bedroom where Danny had been waiting. He was already completely naked laying on his back, his hard cock stuck straight up from his bush. Alex’s cock was instantly hard, and I was already leaking into my jock. Jack gave Alex a little bit of a push and he leapt up onto the bed. He scrambled between Danny’s legs, and dove onto his cock. He devoured my daddy’s cock with the hunger of a man just rescued from the desert. The whole length vanished down his throat in an instant.

Alex looked incredible, his upper body hunched low over Danny’s crotch, his ass thrust up into the air with his legs tucked below him. His thick bushy pits were on display. I looked at his fur covered body with lust. I hadn’t noticed before, probably because I was so focused on his cock, but his ass was thick and round, and covered in dark hair. It swirled over the cheeks, diving down into his crack creating a star pattern around his pink pucker.

Jack moved forward and gave Alex a smack on his ass that pushed Danny’s cock even deeper down his throat. Alex gave a little gulp and kept sucking the on Danny. Jack motioned to me to sit up by the head of the bed where I could see the action. Then he spat directly onto Alex’s hole, leaned down, and shoved his tongue into his tight pucker. Alex moaned. It was a deep, guttural sound, the kind that you can only make involuntarily when it is forced out of you by a sudden wave of pleasure.

After a few moment’s Jack pulled away from Alex’s hole, and with a big grin on his face said, “Is that cum I taste in your hole boy?”

Alex sat up a little, “Yes, sir. This jock in my building lubed me up for you.”

“Good boy,” He growled before diving back in.

“Wait a minute,” Danny said. “Don’t go eating all the cum out of him. I want some too! Spin around boy.”

Alex let up on Danny’s cock and spun around. Firm hands guided him to sit right on Danny’s face. I could see Alex’s cock again, it was rock hard and a long bead of precum hung from the fat tip. I wanted to like it off. I wanted to jerk off watching the scene, but I stayed put and kept my hands off my cock.

Jack stood up and fed his cock to the now seated Alex. I watched his throat bulge as he worked to accommodate Jack’s dick. I knew how good it felt to be sandwiched between these two men, I knew the pleasure that was crashing over Alex right now. It made me leak watching him get to enjoy that, and watching my daddies enjoy him.

Danny was bouncing Alex up and down on his face, while Jack outright face fucked that hairy boy. They were all three starting to sweat, and the room was getting warmer. The thick smell of sex started to permeate the air.

“Do you like watching us use your friend?” Jack asked.

“Yes daddy!”

“Do you want to see us fuck him?”

“Yes! Fill him up!”

“Do you want him to breed you with our loads dripping out of him?”

“Fuck yes!”

“Good boy.”

They moved fast. Jack dropped a thick glob of spit onto Danny’s throbbing cock. Alex was hoisted into the air off of Danny’s face, and in one easy motion lowered onto Danny’s waiting cock. I watched Alex’s eyes roll back and his mouth fall open as Danny’s thick head penetrated his well eaten hole. Alex’s hole seemed to give almost no resistance. His trim body was lowered steadily, and without any struggle Danny’s dick disappeared between his cheeks.

Alex and Danny both groaned as Alex’s furry ass settled against Danny’s pelvis. The cock that had first bred me: that had broken through and shown me the joys of raw sex; the first daddy cock I’d ever taken, was now balls deep in another boy. I was hard as a rock. My jock was soaked with precum, and I was almost panting I was so turned on. Danny looked at me and grinned, then he bucked his hips upward and made Alex yelp. I knew what he’d done. Danny had used that little bit of extra force to press his cock past Alex’s second ring and fully penetrate him.

Alex’s face was pure bliss as he started to ride Danny. He bounded up and down, his own fat cock flopping around as he rode Danny. Jack growled appreciatively and aimed Alex’s face back at his own dick. He slapped Alex’s cheek, leaving a sticky smear of precum on his stubbly cheek. Alex opened his mouth wide and swallowed Jack down to the hilt. With practiced ease he road Danny, violently slamming his ass back against Danny’s hips; and slurped noisily on Danny’s cock, thick globs of spit streaming down his chin.

All three of these men had fucked me. Alex was planning on fucking me again, when Jack and Danny had finished with him. I was their bottom. I was the bottom that bottoms fucked. It felt slutty, but more than that, for the first time ever I felt submissive. That I was the one all these men used. It was amazing, and it made me want to be used by them all the more.

Jack pulled Alex up again, and tossed him to the side. Alex landed on his hands and knees again, his ass presented to Jack. Without prompting or preamble Jack slid his dick into Alex’s waiting hole. Alex’s eyes rolled back in his head again, and Jack began a truly brutal pounding. The sound of Jack’s flesh slapping against Alex’s was almost deafening. The smell of sex became inescapable, and both men burst into a heavy sweat.

Alex was whimpering, begging to be bred. Jack was feeling dominant. He grabbed Alex by his hair and hauled him up. With one arm Jack pressed Alex’s lithe body to his own. He twisted Alex’s face towards him and kissed the boy sloppily. Tongues mashed around, and Jack hammered away at Alex’s hole. He held Alex there, keeping him twisted upright, one arm tight across his chest. An endless stream of pleasure educed pleadings tumbled from Alex’s mouth, “Please daddy! Breed me, use my hole. Fill me up with your load. I need that daddy cum inside me. Use me! Make me yours. Breed my hole!”

After what felt like a beautiful eternity Jack growled and forced Alex forward again. Alex fell onto his chest, his ass still stuck in the air. Jack gripped tightly to Alex’s hips and with a loud grunt forced himself as deep as he could go inside the boy. I felt like I could see every pump of his perfect cock mirrored in Jack’s face and he came. The orgasm ripped through his body, every single muscle clenched, his face tight and full of lust. It was like watching a bomb go off. At the same time a look of pure bliss spread across Alex’s rapturous face. He was in heaven; his hole being flooded with hot sperm.

Jack’s orgasm slowly subsided and he carefully pulled his cock from Alex’s cum filled hole. Danny didn’t waist a single second. He grabbed Alex by the shoulders and dragged him across the bed. He flipped the furry young otter onto his back, and shoved his knees up to his chest. In one easy move Danny lined up his broad mushroom head and sank himself balls deep inside of Alex as he whimpered.

Danny let out a groan of pleasure as he buried his shaft inside of Alex. Alex in turn begged for more. The brutal top who had bred me, and taken such pleasure in my hole was gone. He’d been replaced by a hungry bottom begging for loads. My place in this moment made it all the hotter. Hard as a rock and leaking buckets, I kept my hands away from my cock and watched these men fuck.

Danny held himself above Alex and drove his dick downward in rough deep thrusts. Alex let out a little yelp with each one. His hole was getting sloppy. I could hear the unmistakable sound of a cummy hole being used. Alex’s whole face seemed different. There was a hunger in his eyes that was so similar to when he’d fucked me and yet so different. Danny was growling. He was enjoying making a toy out of this boy’s hole. He was being as merciless as Jack had been, forcing his cock downward with all of his strength and body weight.

“Don’t stop daddy! Fill me with your spunk!”

“I’m going to breed you so fucking deep boy.”

“Yes! Yes!”

I was mesmerized. From where I was sitting I could see the shaft of Danny’s cock sliding in and out of Alex’s ass. The dark hairs around Alex’s hole clung to the sides of Danny’s glistening dick. Big, laden balls slapped repeatedly against Alex’s taint creating a steady thumping rhythm.

Danny looked me right in the eyes and said, “I’m going to breed your friend. Is that what you want?”

“Yes daddy! Flood him.”

That was the last thing Danny needed to push him over the edge. He locked eyes on Alex, grunted a deep baritone roar and pumped his dick in and out even harder. He grunted again. His face contorted in concentration.

You could see Danny’s orgasm break over him. It started in his face. A contorted look that could easily be mistaken for pain, followed by a look of immediate bliss. His eyes seemed to unfocused as the rest of his body tensed. He rutted deep inside of Alex, and his balls thudded as waves of cum rocketed out of his dick.

“Thank you both,” Alex panted.

“You’re welcome. You wanna get off in our boy now?” Jack said, his wickedly glinting eyes turning to me.

“You fucking bet.”

“Hands and knees David,” Danny said pulling his dripping cock slowly from Alex’s hole. “You’re gonna clean our cocks off as Alex breeds you.”

I rushed to get into position. I knelt with my feet at the edge of the bed, and bent forward till I was resting on my elbows. Alex winked at me and got off the bed. His legs seemed a little shaky from the pounding he’d just taken. All the same he got behind me and dropped a big glob of spit onto my hole, then pressed himself in.

His broad dick slid easily inside me. I moaned, and so did he. I bucked back on his cock, starting to fuck myself. First Danny presented me with his glistening, dripping cock. I opened wide and swallowed him to the base in one move. I tasted cum and ass juice on his cock. I lapped at the delicious concoction. His pubes stunk of sweat and cum.

Alex was clearly determined to fuck me with the same ferocity that Danny and Jack had fucked him. His fingers dug into my hips and he was slamming himself into me with so much force I was almost knocked forward each time.

Jack soon presented his cock to me too. He slapped his semi hard member on my cheeks, and when I let Danny’s cock out of my mouth he immediately forced his in. He too tasted and smelled of sex. I savored the aroma of male bonding as I buried my nose in his pubes.

I felt Alex’s pace change before he said anything. He was getting close to the precious. A drop of sweat fell from his face onto my back. My head was spinning with the stench of sex all around us. “Give it to me,” I begged. “I’m going to cum,” he panted. Then he pulled be back against him as he pushed himself inside. We both roared. His cock started to fire of ribbons of cum. It was a huge load I could tell. My insides were being plastered. I sighed. My own cock twitched, I felt a now familiar pressure, and then erupted with another hands free orgasm. My own load spattered across the bed beneath me.

Alex held himself inside me for a few moments before pulling out shakily.

“Fuck,” he said, falling panting onto the bed next to me. I flopped over onto my back next to him. Then Danny and Jack joined us, each on one side.

“Good job boys. That was fucking hot.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 3