Chat Missing

What if one were to create a DISCORD chat just for chatting but not to supercede or replace wholly anything available that BZ has to offer? Something in the interim or as a satellite piece.  I word it like this to not step on toes or be disrespectful to the mods or creator(s) of BZ.

Edited by onecutegirl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'm back (kinda). I had a stroke 3 1/2 weeks ago. Sadly, a quick recovery isn't really an option, but I will recover - slowly. I'm trying to learn to use a one-handed keyboard in the meantime, but everything is SLOW...

I'll try to at least look into chat this week. But rehab/recovery comes first.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, rawTOP said:

I'm back (kinda). I had a stroke 3 1/2 weeks ago. Sadly, a quick recovery isn't really an option, but I will recover - slowly. I'm trying to learn to use a one-handed keyboard in the meantime, but everything is SLOW...

Wishing you all the best RawTop and a complete recovery.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rawTOP said:

Speedy recovery, RawTop!  

Adding my best wishes for your recovery, rawTOP.  

re: the chat function - don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff !!!  Take it easy, and know we're all sending you our very best wishes.  Breeding zone is a fantastic site, and we'll wait patiently (won't we, guys?) until you're recovered.  

😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, rawTOP said:

I'm sorry to hear that @rawTOP, wishing you a speedy and healthy recovery! 😘

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 11:07 PM, rawTOP said:

Stay healthy, raw, thats more important, hope you get better!

On 6/5/2023 at 8:07 AM, rawTOP said:

Get healthy, big man. 

On 6/5/2023 at 6:07 PM, rawTOP said:

I wish you a full recovery, as soon as possible.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 8:07 AM, rawTOP said:

Damn boss. That’s not good man. Take care of yourself brother. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 11:07 AM, rawTOP said:

Oh, shit, Sir.  Sounds like my stroke.  It fucked up my dominant hand (among other things).  Concentrate on Your rehab, Sir.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.