I'm trying another something new. A collection of one off stories, all centered around a few common characters and themes, all a little bit in the world of science fiction. I hope y'all enjoy my new stories of transformation and change!

Part 1: The Experiment

Week 1:

The ad had been simple, yet it had attracted Jonny’s attention right away. Of course, that was its intention. Jonny was young, and just out of college. At 22 he considered himself to be in his prime. He was cocky, he looked good naked and he knew it. His round pecs had in the last two years started to grow an ever-expanding patch of hair right in the center that now spanned from round pert nipple to round pert nipple. He worked out often, and had the high bouncing butt to prove it, not that it ever saw any action. In his freshman yes of college Jonny had found himself dating a waifish insatiable bottom which had done two things for his psyche. First, he came to think of himself over the course of that relationship as a strict top; an opinion that he carried to this day. Secondly, that all bottoms were smaller and weaker than him. It was part of what had driven him to the gym. If he was going to be all top he had to look the part. Over the next for years he had sculpted himself into his idea of the perfect top, and when he stood naked with his seven and a half inch monstrously thick dick sticking out from his dense pubes it was hard to argue with his self-assessment.

Looking for young gay men for a sexual health study, and possible experiment. First session is an interview, if applicants qualify they will be contacted for further interviews or experiments. Applicants should be self-identified as “tops.” This is a paid study.

That simple paragraph had changed the course of Jonny’s life. Like most people right out of college he was hard up for money, and looking for a job. He’d used almost all the money he’d gotten at graduation to move out of his college apartment and into a small place just outside the gay neighborhood with two other guys he knew from college. They had both found jobs fairly quickly but Jonny was struggling. After almost a full month of sending out what felt like hundreds of resumes the fun part of “fun-employment” was wearing off. The prospect of being paid to talk about his sex life seemed almost too good to be true.

After seeing the ad online he’d quickly clicked on the link to sign up. He’d entered his name and age, a few other stats and then clicked submit. After only just a few minutes an email came through with an appointment time and location. It all seemed so easy.

Two days later Jonny walked up the steps of an uninteresting looking office building. He got in the elevator and pressed the button for the third floor. In the elevator bay a sign with rearrangeable white block letters read “Queer Sexual Health Study Room 709” with an arrow pointing down the nondescript hallway. About halfway down the hallway he found room 708 and feeling just a little bit nervous, knocked.

“Come in,” said a light voice through the door.

Jonny opened it and found himself what looked like a small doctor’s office waiting room. At a desk across from the door sat a blond twink with shaggy hair and a thin narrow face. He flashed a big toothy smile at Jonny and said, “Come on in and close the door.” He had a soft floating voice with a hint of a lisp. He was a the exact kind of guy Jonny loved, and he felt his cock stirring in his pants. “You must be Jonny?” asked the twink.

“Yeah. I have a… uh…” he checked his phone for the appointment notice, “three o’clock appointment for the study.”

“Perfect.” He grabbed a clip board from a stack and passed it over the desk with a pen. “Go ahead and fill this out. It confirms the information you submitted on the webform and then in a consent for the study. Take your time and read through it all if you like.” He flashed another big smile. Jonny eyed him up and down, undressing him with his eyes.

Jonny quickly filled out his information again, his eyes frequently flicking up to the twink behind the desk. Every once in a while, they caught each other’s eye and the twink would grin. Jonny barely read the consent form, if he had read it a little bit more he might have understood what he was signing up for, but as it was he found himself more than a little distracted. Having scribbled his signature across the bottom of the consent form, Jonny got up, tried and failed to hide his erection, and handed the twink back the clipboard.

“Thanks, give me just one moment.” The twink got up and went through a door off to the side of the desk. Jonny eyes his narrow hips and pert butt as he walked away. He was practically drooling.

Jonny was left alone, his mind full of thoughts of lust for the twink. After a few minutes he was back and holding the door open said, “follow me please.” Jonny got up and adjusted his boner again, sticking it up into the waistband of his briefs.

The door opened on to another corridor. Lining one wall were a series of door that all opened onto little rooms. Each one was fitted out with a desk, a comfortable looking couch, and an exam table. It was like a cross between a doctors exam room and a therapists office. The twink lead Jonny down to the last room at the end of the hall and said, “Doctor Marks will be with you in just a moment. Feel free to make yourself comfortable on the couch.”

Jonny sat down and looked around, the twink gave him another winning smile and then left, closing the door behind him. The room was a clinical blue green color, and the exam table had a thin sheet of paper over it. Had it not been for the couch, and the dimmed lighting it would have felt exactly like a doctor’s office. Jonny found himself starting to get nervous. What had he signed up for?

Just a minute later there came a light knock on the door and a man let himself in. He was tall and broad shouldered. His handsome face sported a close cropped beard, and fleck of gray at the temples of his short hair. He was certainly handsome but not Jonny’s type. This was the sort of man Jonny hoped he’d grow into, not the kind he hooked up with.

“Hi,” said the man extending a large hand to Jonny, “I’m Doctor Marks. You must be…” he consulted the clipboard in his arm, “Jonny. Nice to meet you.”

Jonny shook his hand, “Hi, its… it’s good to meet you too.”

“You must be wondering what our little study is about,” said Dr. Marks moving around the room to sit at the wooden desk. He gestured to the couch and Jonny sat back down.

“Yeah kind of.” Jonny admitted with a sheepish grin.

“Well, I’m a psychologist first of all, and I’m interested in what drives people’s sexual desires. Ultimately, I’m hoping to understand where sexual fetishes come from, how do they form in the mind, how do they evolve, how do they relate to the rest of our lives and psyche, and can they be changed. However, for this part of the study we’re starting with something more basic, the building blocks if you will. Before delving into kinks and fetishes and the more specific aspects of sex we’re looking at what defines roles in gay sex. To put it plainly, why are some people tops, some bottoms, and some vers. Is it something innate, something learned, is it both, can it change over time, can stimulus change it.”

“Cool,” said Jonny, genuinely interested, “But I don’t think anything can change me from being a top.”

Dr. Marks smiled at that, and continued, “So, todays interview is to assess if you’re right for the study. From your answers on the questionnaire, it seems likely that you are. You will be paid one hundred dollars for the session no matter what the outcome is. If we decide you’re a good fit we’ll have you watch a little informational video and then schedule you for your next visit. How does all of that sound.”

“Sounds good to me,” the thought of a hundred dollars for just answering questions sounded amazing to Jonny.

“Great. Now these questions are obviously going to be very personal in nature, I’m sure you saw that in the consent form. Please answer honestly, that’s the only way for us really to get good data.”

“Understood.”

Dr. Marks looked down at the clipboard now resting on his knee, picked up his pen, and cleared his throat. “It says on here that you consider yourself to be a strict top.”

Color rose in Jonny’s cheeks. Somehow hearing that said out loud in such a clinical tone made him embarrassed, but he said in as strong a voice as he could, “correct.”

“How long have you been sexually active?”

“Six years.”

“That would have made you how old when you lost your virginity?”

“Sixteen.”

Dr. Marks made a note on his clip board, “can you tell me about that first sexual experience?”

“Well that was, this guy in high school, we had both just come out. It didn’t really mean much but we blew each other in his car parked at this old baseball field a little out of town. Then I fucked… I topped him once.”

“You can say fucked,” Dr. Marks gave Jonny a reassuring smile and a nod. “Where you the top in that encounter because you already considered yourself to be an exclusive top?”

“No… not really, its just sort of how it played out.”

“When would you say you started to identify as a top?”

“My first boyfriend in college, this hot little twink. He only wanted to get fucked, and I found that I loved it. I started going to the gym because I wanted to bulk up and pound him harder. I loved hearing him moan when I slid my dick in his hole.” His dick was getting hard again thinking about it, he shifted trying to hide his erection.

“Its alright if you become aroused, many of our subjects do when talking about their experiences. It’s nothing to be worried about or ashamed of.”

“Oh… uh… thanks.”

“You were saying?”

“Yeah. Right. So I was the top in that relationship, and when we broke up I just kept going. I think the fact that I had bulked up made the other guys at school see me as a top and that’s how I started to see myself. Now, honestly now I can’t ever imagine it differently. In four years, I’ve never been interested in being fucked. Plus, I’m only really into guys much smaller than me, so it would be weird to be fucked by one.” Jonny let out a little nervous laugh and waited as Dr. Marks stopped scribbling his notes.

“Great. What’s your relationship to protection and safe sex?”

“Well…I probably should be better. I’m on PrEP, but still. I usually fuck raw. It just feels so good sliding into a tight hole, feeling it open up around my shaft and then pumping my load inside.”

“You said that in four years you’ve ‘never been interested in being fucked’ does that mean you don’t like it or that its never happened?”

“There have been a few guys who were interested, one guy even started eating my ass, but… its just not my thing.”

“So you’ve never been the bottom?”

“Nope, gold start top.” Jonny was proud of that fact. He may have been a slut in college but his hole was untouched.

“Great. How many sexual partners would you average a week?”

“Two to three.”

“Now are you on any of the hook up apps?”

“Yeah, um… Scruff mainly, but sometimes Grindr and Sniffies.”

“How often would you say you are on the apps?”

“At least once a day.”

“And how often do you meet someone from there?”

“Probably once a week.”

“If you make it into the study would you be willing to let us look at your profile as the study progresses.”

“Sure… not that I change it often.”

“No most people don’t. Alright. I think that’s all of the introductory interview questions. I’m going to step out and confer with a colleague about your responses and I will be back in a few minutes.”

Jonny was horny as hell now thinking about all the twinks he’d fucked over the years. His cock was leaking a steady stream of precum matting his treasure trail down. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back into the couch imagining the reception twink between his legs right now sucking on his hard dick.

Dr. Marks knocked on the door again before letting himself in. Jonny jumped a little and say up straight, trying in vain to make it look like he hadn’t just been fantasizing about sex.

“Right,” said Dr. Marks, ignoring the compromising position he had just caught Jonny in, “after talking it over we feel like you are the perfect candidate. So, next thing for today is watching the introductory video. A lot of this information is in there but I want to just say some of it to you personally.

“By agreeing to be in the study you are committing to four sessions with us. They will all involve and interview portion, getting more and more in depth each time. Each will also include a short video to be watched before leaving. The first and last sessions will involve a physical examination. This is mainly to collect accurate stats on participants to see if there are physiological factors in determining tops and bottoms, or physical manifestations of those preferences. You will also be paid three hundred dollars for each of those sessions. Meaning for completing the whole study you’ll be paid a thirteen hundred dollars. Sound good?”

“Sounds amazing!”

“Great. I’ll just set up this video and leave you to watch it, please do pay close attention. I’ll come back when it’s over.” Dr. Marks picked up a remote from his desk and aimed it at the wall. A projector flickered to life and the entire wall across for Jonny was filled with a title screen reading “Welcome to the Gay Men’s Fetish and Sexuality Study.”

“Title’s a little different from the hallway sign,” Jonny joked, “Queer Sexual Health?”

“Yes, we try to keep a bit of a low profile in the building. Not everyone would be thrilled about a gay sex fetish study on their floor.”

“True.”

“Alright, I’ll click play here and leave you to it.” He got up and crossed to the door. He pointed the remote at the projector again and the play icon appeared in the corner of the title card. He gave Jonny one more smiled and then dimmed the lights and left the room.

For a moment the room was silent except for the whirring of the projector fan. Then a low, warm, resonant voice filled the room. It started out seeming as though it was only coming from the wall being projected on, but quickly spread out till it felt like it was surrounding Jonny. For a moment, feeling this voice surround him was alarming, but there was something in the warm honey tambour of the sound that soothed him. “Welcome to the Gay Men’s Fetish and Sexuality Study,” the voice said, “we are so happy you’re here, and have agreed to be part of our study.” A low hum joined the voice, it ebbed and flowed, a slow rhythmic tempo like the water of a lake lapping at the shore. “Please listen carefully. As you’ve been told the study will consists of three sessions. Each session will have an interview, a film segment like this one, and the first and last session will have a physical examination. It is important that you are honest and open with us. Only complete honesty will provide us with the results we need.

The hum had gotten louder and without thinking about it Jonny had noticed his breathing matching the pulse. It was calming. “During the physical examination you will be required to be nude in front of one of our technicians. They will take measurements of different parts of your body, including both your flaccid and erect penis.” Jonny’s dick gave a throb, he hoped that technicians meant the twink from the lobby. “You will also be required to give us access to your online dating profiled and hook up apps. We will examine your profile itself, along with the stats on the those you contact most often.

“This portion of the study is looking at what makes a top a top, and a bottom a bottom. It is our goal to determine if those differences are innate, and if they can be changed.” There was a long pause in the narration and the title card faded to black. It was just the thrum. Jonny felt himself slipping back into the couch. He felt all tension leaving his body. “Focus closely on the center of the image in front of you,” the voice said. Then a small white dot appeared. Jonny trained his eyes in and focused. The dot started to ebb and flow with the drone, it grew and shrank. It made his eyes feel heavy. “Though you may think your role as a top cannot be changed that is not true. It’s not true because you are not truly a top. You are not truly vers. You are a bottom. Seeing a bottom being fucked turns you on because you see how good it would to be fucked yourself. You know this to be true.” The voice was washing over Jonny. He was no longer conscious of what exactly was being said. It was all just a wash of sound and light. The pulsing of the dot, and throbbing of the drone had overwhelmed his mind. He understood what the voice was saying, but was completely unaware of its message.

The dot on the screen grew. It was no longer just a point of white light, but a glowing disk that grew till it seemed to envelope Jonny. He was falling forward into the bright white abyss. Then a new sound was added to the drone, the grunting of men. It was the unmistakable sound of two men having sex, and amongst it one man saying over and over “Yes, please, fuck me, use me, fuck me.”

“You long to be fucked,” the voice said and from inside the white void came an image of a hot muscled jock on his back his face contorted in pleasure. The image filled the whole screen and then flashed to a video of a fat cock sliding raw into a well fucked hole. “It’s easier to surrender. We will help you surrender.” More images of dicks sliding into loose holes, the sound of skin slapping against skin was so loud now it had almost drowned out the drone, and in the background the voice of a mysterious horny bottom continued to plead for cock. “Give in. Take your place as a bottom. Service the men around you. You long to be fucked by them, to be bred by them. Your hole is desperate for cum. Let go. Let your mind go. Release yourself. Become the bottom you’re meant to be.”

----

When the lights blinked back on Jonny found himself slumped into the couch, his mouth hanging slightly open and a little trail of drool running down his chin. What had just happened he thought. He looked at his watch. He’d been in that room for over an hour, but it had seemed like just a few minutes. Had that intro video really been an hour? He shook it off and got up. His dick was soft, but there was a wet spot in the front of his pants where he had leaked precum. He tried to cover it with his hands.

Just as he was about to open the door the handle turned and Dr. Marks came back. “You did great! Alright. Stop and see Toby out front and we’ll get you booked up. No more than a week between sessions but five days is optimal. Toby will also cut you a check. See you in a week!” Then he was gone.

Jonny felt shaky and uneasy as he made his way to the front desk. His head seemed to be buzzing slightly, as if his mind were full of bees. He blinked almost unseeingly at the twink when he got back to the reception room. The cute blond just smiled knowingly and handed him a check then said “How about this coming Wednesday at 2pm? That work.”

“Yeah… uh… yeah sure…”

“Let’s put that in your phone now so you don’t forget shall we.” Toby added the appointment to Jonny’s phone and then he was out of the office and back on the street.

What the fuck, he thought.

Week 2:

Five days later Jonny was once again sitting in the small waiting room across from Toby. It had been a strange five days. After he’d left the office the last time he’d felt out of it for the rest of the day, if he really was honest he still felt a little strange. Now, back in the waiting room, he felt nervous and excited. His heart was beating quickly and his dick refused to go completely soft. Something about all of this turned him on immensely but he didn’t really understand what.

It was Dr. Marks who called him back this time. Sticking his head around the door he’d called Jonny back to the row of exam rooms and led him once again to the last one at the end of the hall.

“Its good to see you again Jonny,” Dr. Marks said, gesturing to the couch again for Jonny to sit.

Jonny sat down, the couch felt safe and familiar now, some of the tension went out of his body. “Thanks. You too.”

“How was your week?”

“It was good…”

“What is it?”

“Nothing… do you have questions for me?”

“After the initial interview this part of the study is a little less ridged. We can have more of a conversation than just question and answer.”

“Oh, right. Sure.”

“So, your week? You said it was good but you kind of hesitated, was anything odd?”

“I mean it was fine, I’m looking for a job so that occupies a lot of my time.”

“Of course, I can imagine.”

“But I was also so fucking horny all week. It was probably just talking about sex, and then thinking about the study.”

“That’s understandable, analyzing your sex life, and asking why you are attracted to things can lead to an increase in libido for sure. Did this result in an increase in sex drive, or sexual encounters?”

“Yeah.” Jonny chuckled a little embarrassed, “I had four different guys over this week.”

“How did you find them?”

“On the apps.”

“And what role did you play in those encounters?”

Jonny paused, this was what had been weight on him, “I was the top in all four…”

“Feels like there’s a but hanging there.”

“It was weird,” and with that a series of thoughts he hadn’t quite put together all tumbled out of him. “They were all hot, these bottoms. All twinky guys like I like, all horny as fuck and desperate to be bred. Something was different in the energy. I wasn’t as… the connection wasn’t there. Like I fucked them and I got off but it wasn’t as satisfying as usual. Does that make sense. I would get off and it would be hot but afterwards I was still not horny but unsatisfied, like I needed something more or something else. I’ve never felt that before.”

“That’s very interesting.” Dr. Marks scribbled a long note on his clip board. “I’m intrigued to see if this carries into next week and how you feel after this session.”

“Do you think it had something to do with last week?” Jonny asked nervously.

“No. I’m sure you just had an odd week. You were super turned on talking about yourself and your love of topping and it through you off for a few days. Nothing to think too much about.”

“Sure. I’m sure you’re right.”

“Now, did your increase libido come with an increase in masturbation as well as sexual activity?”

“I seriously jerked off like four times a day.”

“Is that unusual?”

“I’m normally a one or two kinda guy… but this week… this week its like all I could think about was sex.”

“Fascinating. What do you use for stimulation when you masturbate?”

“My hand…?”

“No,” Dr. Marks chuckled. “Do you look at porn? Read erotica? Just imagine things?”

“Oh! I usually watch porn.”

“What sort?”

“Anything with a twinky bottom usually.”

“And this week? The same? Anything new?”

“Well… yesterday I was scrolling through Twitter and I ended up stroking to a couple of muscle jocks getting fucked.”

“Interesting? Who were the tops in these videos?”

“One was kinda a bear type and another was also a jock.”

“And that’s unusual for you?”

“Yeah. I almost exclusively watch twinks get fucked, though I’ve watched them get fucked by all sorts of guys.”

“So jock bottoms is an unusual choice for you?”

“Yeah… it was really hot though.”

“I’m sure it was. Alright, I think that’s the whole interview portion for today. Next my assistant Max will come in and he’ll do your physical and set you up for the video then you’re done for the day. I’ll see you when you’re all finished up.”

“Thanks Dr. Marks.”

“Sure think Jonny. Just sit tight.”

Talking with Dr. Marks had gotten him aroused again. His dick was throbbing in his jeans, and a small dark spot of precum was forming. Fuck, Jonny thought, how was he this fucking horny.

A soft rap on the door broke him out of his thoughts. “Hello,” said Max as he entered the room. He was younger then Dr Marks, probably in his late twenties early thirties. He had floppy brown hair combed over to one side and a stubby chin. His eyes were bright and kind, and he gave Jonny a big reassuring smile. “I’m Max, Dr. Marks assistant.” He held out his hand, and Jonny shook it. He felt a little bolt of electricity shoot through him at Max’s touch. Max, like Dr. Marks, was wildly different from Jonny’s type but his broad shoulders and thick arm stirred something in Jonny.

“So has the process here been explained to you?” Max said sitting down at the desk.

“Yeah. You’re going to take some sort of stats on me?”

“That’s right. Mostly some basic stuff: height, weight, blood pressure, resting heart rate. That sort of thing. Then we’ll also do some other physical measurements. We’ll measure your chest, waist, arms, legs. I’ll get an accurate measurement of your erect penis. Then I’ll do a visual inspection of your anus. I understand you’re one of our top subjects so no real measuring back there just a little look for the records. Sound good?”

“Yeah… I guess. Very thorough.”

“We are that.” Max laughed. “It was all covered in your consent document, so no surprises and nothing to worry about.”

Jonny thought back, and realized he really hadn’t read or absorbed anything in the consent document. It was too late now though he supposed, he’d signed, been accepted to the study and taken his first payment.

“So if you don’t mind, take off everything but your underwear and jump up here on this table for me.”

Jonny was suddenly very aware of how hard his dick was, but then he thought he was apparently going to get his erection measured so it didn’t really matter. He stood up and stripped down to his briefs, trying to keep one hand in front of his crotch but failing miserably.

“Well, it looks as if you’re ready to have your erection measured. Why don’t we just start there. If you’ll pull your briefs down.”

Jonny took a deep breath, and the hooked his thumbs into his briefs and pulled them down. He didn’t know why he was nervous in front of this man. He worked hard on his body, he was proud of it, he was proud of his cock. Yet still, he felt butterflies flapping in his chest. Max moved quickly and efficiently. He had a cloth tape measure in his hand and rolled the desk chair towards Jonny. He took a soft grip of the base of Jonny’s cock and pulled the tape along it the top. Allowing the end of the tape to drape across Jonny’s mushroom head, he bent low to read the number.

“Great,” he said making a note on his clip board, “Seven and five eights inches long, and...” He wrapped the tape around the base of Jonny’s now dripping dick and leaned back in. “Six and a quarter inches around, that’s… just about two inches thick.” He made more rapid notes on his clipboard. “Right, since were here, why don’t you step out of those briefs for a second and bend over the table for me.”

“Uh… sure.” Jonny kicked his briefs off and set them on the exam table in front of him. He lent forward from the hips resting his arms on the paper covered table top.

“Man you really are a top,” Max chuckled, “arch your back a little, you’re so clenched up I can’t see anything.” He put one hand on the small of Jonny’s back and pushed lightly. A tiny whimper escaped Jonny’s mouth and he gave into the pressure, and he clapped a hand over his mouth in surprise. If Max had noticed anything he didn’t react. He just pressed down a little more till Jonny’s chest was basically against the table and his ass was thrust out.

Jonny had bent plenty of boys over into this position but he’d never been the one to assume it. He felt exposed, but also, and this scared him a little, he felt good. It felt hot. There was a man behind him looking at his exposed hole. His dick gave a little throb.

Max let up the pressure on Jonny’s back and moved both of his hands to Jonny’s butt cheeks. He pulled the furry mounds of muscle apart revealing the jock’s winking pink hole. Dense hair ran down his crack, and swirled around the untouched sphincter.

“Not that you can really tell from looking but that certainly seems like the hole of a total top.” Max said.

His breath felt warm on Jonny’s ass, and he involuntarily bent forward just a little more hoping to feel it again. Max grinned to himself, and let out a long slow breath. Jonny sighed and closed his eyes. Max ran his finger along Jonny’s crack, swirled it around his hole and then lent back to take notes.

“Alright, you can stand up and put your briefs back on now.”

Jonny felt like he was coming out of a trance. He stood up shaking his head to clear the clouds away. Blinking he pulled his briefs back on, and tucked his still throbbing dick off to one side.

“Right, now, for the more standard measurements.” Max had Jonny up on the table and took his pulse, and blood pressure. He listened to Jonny’s chest with a stethoscope. He used his cloth tape to take measurements of almost every part of Jonny’s body, and then took him across the hall after assuring Jonny it was critical he be weighted in his underpants to get an accurate number across the hall. Jonny stood, his dick now resting at half mast, in his underwear on a scale in the hallway. Then he moved over to the measuring stick mounted to the wall.

“Amazing,” Max said, putting one hand on Jonny’s bare shoulder and leading him back into the exam room. “You’ve done great.” Max’s hand felt warm on Jonny’s flesh, and he involuntarily pressed himself into it. “Go ahead and have a seat. I’ll just turn this on, and then leave you to your video session then you’re all done for the day.”

“Thanks man.” Jonny said, sitting down, still in his underwear, on the couch.

“No problem.” Max turned the projector on, dimmed the lights, started the film. The title card appeared on the far wall, the drone low in the speakers. Immediately Jonny’s entire focus was on the film in front of him. He never even noticed Max leave and close the door.

“Gay Men’s Fetish and Sexuality Study Week Two.” Read the white letters on the wall. The drone swelled and Jonny’s breath almost instantly matched its pulse. The letters faded and the small white dot appeared again. It pulsed with the drone.

“Welcome to week two. You’re doing so well. Focus on the dot in front of you. Yet your mind go blank. Let your vision shrink to just the dot. The dot is drawing you in, pulling you down, and opening you up all at once. Your hidden mind is opening as the dot grows in front of you. Your subconscious desires rising to the surface. A new understanding of yourself and your place in the world is growing.” The dot had started to expand. It grew till the whole was a blinding white. Then the whimpering pleading sound returned. “Please, yes, use my hole, fuck me, fuck me please,” over and over it repeated.

“As you fall you come to know the truth,” the soothing resonant voice said, the words filling the room and echoing inside Jonny’s head. “The truth that no matter how much you’ve tried to be in the past you are no top.” The image of a boy on his knees in a jock strap with his mouth hanging open appeared in a small dot of its own, growing till it took over the vast white expanse before it faded to another image. A wet dripping uncut cock filled the screen, then a video of a boy suspended in a sling slurping hungrily on a bear’s dick. Images came quickly. A jock with his face shoved in a man’s armpit licking. Guys on their backs being fucked. Toys sliding in and out of used holes. Men’s faces coved in cum.

“You know the truth. You are bottom. You long to be fucked. You long to feel a man’s meat slide inside your hole. You long to give in. You know that once you do you will be hooked. Once you allow a man inside of you you’ll never be able to go back. Once a man has cum inside you, you will be a cum dump forever, and you long for that release. Give in. You want to make men feel good, you want to please them. You want to be a good boy.

“Take the first step. Rub your hole, feel it pucker against your fingers. Make it wet with spit. Press them into yourself. Feel how your hole blooms open. It was made to be fucked, made to be used, made to be open. Open yourself. Give in. Become the bottom you’re meant to be.”

Week 3:

Jonny shifted uncomfortably on the couch waiting for Dr. Marks. His heart had been pounding since he’s entered the waiting room. He was going to be expelled from the study he just knew it.

When the gentle knock came at the door Jonny’s stomach dropped. He tried to muster a smile for Dr. Marks, but only managed a pained grimace. Maybe he just wouldn’t say anything about it. He really needed the money and if he didn’t complete the study… he didn’t want to think about it. It wasn’t just about the money. He didn’t want to disappoint Dr. Marks, or Max, or even Toby.

“Hello Jonny. Five days already. Man, how the time flies.” Dr Marks settled himself into the chair and leaned back. He had his clip board on the desk, and sat leaning to one side to write with his legs wide apart. For the first time Jonny noticed the sizable bulge in Dr Marks pants.

“Hi Dr. Marks.”

“How was your week?”

“It was… it was fine.”

“That’s good, and how about your sex drive? Still in feeling revved up?”

“Honestly yeah,” now that Dr. Marks was here he felt more relaxed. Dr. Marks was so nice, surly he’d understand. “I’ve been jerking off like crazy. Four, sometimes six times a day.”

“That is a lot. You said you usual was once a day before?”

“Yeah, maybe twice occasionally.”

“Well, that is a marked increase. What about sexual partners? Any encounters this week?”

“Just one. I didn’t… I didn’t really find myself looking for partners this week.”

“That’s ok, and were you the top with this person?”

“Yeah.”

“How was that?”

“Fine, I don’t know. It was sort of the same. He was hot, and I still got off but…”

“But it didn’t fulfill you.”

“Exactly.”

“And what about your solo sessions, anything different besides increased frequency?”

“Well… I… I hope this doesn’t hurt the study or bar me from it… I…”

“Jonny the only thing that could hurt the study is if you’re not honest. There aren’t right or wrong answers.”

“Ok. Well. I kept finding myself wanting to touch my… touch my hole. I’ve never done that before but…”

“Go on.”

“At first, like right when I got home after my last session actually I started to jerk off and my hand just sort of drifted that way. Without really thinking about it I started rubbing my hole. Then the next day I thought, what if I got my fingers wet, so I sucked on them and then started rubbing myself.”

“How did that feel?”

“It felt… it felt great, but still not quite what I was after. So then I got my fingers really wet and I started to try and work one inside me. It took a long time but once it was in I came immediately. In the last three days the only time I’ve cum without a finger in my butt was when I was with that guy.”

“Well, that is fascinating. Thank you for your honesty Jonny. Truly, this doesn’t break the study or anything like that. In all honesty it makes it more interesting. Now did you feel satisfaction once you ejaculated with your finger inside you?”

“Yeah! It felt great.”

“And was it always just one finger?”

“Um… well…”

“Remember honesty Jonny.”

“Well, no. After I got the first one in I felt this feeling of accomplishment and well I felt really sexy. But after getting off like that a couple of times, I felt like I needed more. So I… I started to work in a second one.”

“This was the third day after your last visit?”

“Yeah, in the evening. Then yesterday, like the fourth time I got off I decided to go for three.”

“Did you enjoy it? Getting off while fingering yourself?”

“Yeah. Fuck. It felt so good. I just felt so hot too. I kept pushing back, riding my fingers. It was totally wild and new. I’ve never felt anything like that.” Jonny was completely hard again.

“That’s good. Thank you for telling me all of that. Now, since your practices have changed a little bit would you consent to Max giving you another quick exam. He doesn’t have to talk all the measurements again, but now that you’re engaging in anal play I’d like him to take another look at you hole if that’s alright.”

“I… well yeah I guess. I’m just… wow. I was so nervous that I’d fucked up and you were going to kick me out. I just. Thank you Dr. Marks.”

“No need to thank me, just keep being honest with what you’re experiencing... both here and out in the world. It does the study no good for you to deny an impulse you have because you think it will affect something here. We want real data from your real life. You have to give in to those experiences.”

“Yes Doctor.”

“Very good. I’ll tell Max about the changes you’ve described and he’ll be right in. You can strip down to your underwear if you like he’ll just be a minute.” With that Dr. Marks got up and left the room.

The thought of waiting for Max in nothing but his underwear made Jonny both nervous and excited. In the end it was excitement that won out. He stood up and stripped off his clothes, tossing them to one side of the couch. Then he sat down in his straining briefs and waited.

Max didn’t take long. Jonny had really only just sat back down when Max rapped on the door and walked in. “Well,” he said, “seem’s like ‘Mr. Never Been Topped’ has discovered the joys of fingering is that right?”

Jonny blushed. “I… well…”

“It’s ok, don’t be shy. I’m just giving you a little bit of a hard time. Anal stimulation can feel amazing. Anyway Dr. Marks just wants me to have a look here, and make a few notes about the condition of your hole as a base line marker.”

“Base line marker?”

“We take notes like this on all our subjects who engage in anal play to track any physical changes that may come from penetrative acts.”

“I… oh.” Jonny hadn’t thought about what he was doing as penetrative, but of course it was.

“Alright, come on over here, take those briefs off, and bend over.”

Jonny did as he was told. He dropped his briefs, leaving them on the couch this time, and walked over with his cock semi hard and leaking to the table. He bent forward, this time arching his back a little bit naturally. He’d found himself arching more and more as he’d worked his fingers into himself, and it felt far less alien now.

Max put a hand again in the small of his back and pushed down forcing Jonny to arch even further. When Jonny’s chest was pressed into the table and his ass presented to Max he let up the pressure and spread Jonny’s cheeks apart. Jonny’s hole winked a little and Max ran a finger along it. Still tight and pink, it hadn’t changed too much, but there was an obvious shift in how it reacted to stimulation. As soon as Max’s fingers made contact Jonny’s hole relaxed and Jonny let out a little moan. Max blew a soft stream of air across the winking pucker and watched goosebumps spread up Jonny’s back. He picked up his clip board and made a series of notes.

“Perfect,” he patted Jonny on the butt cheek, “You’ve done great. Video time. Go ahead and have a seat.”

Jonny’s cock was completely hard after Max’s examination, and leaking. He made no effort to cover it though, he felt sexy though he wasn’t clear why. He sat back down on the couch, still naked.

“Have fun.” Max said, knowing that Jonny was already locked in to the video trance. He turned off the lights and closed the door.

The drone filled the room. A title card appeared, “Gay Men’s Fetish and Sexuality Study Week Three.” When the title faded the dot appeared, and grew into the blinding void. Over the sounds of a hungry bottom begging for dick the soothing voice began.

“Welcome to week three. You’re doing so well. We are all so proud of you. What a good boy you are. Feel yourself relax. Feel yourself let go. Feel your walls falling. Feel everything that’s kept you from being who you are fall away. Let it go and drift off into the void. Once you let it all go your true purpose becomes clear.” Images and videos of men being fucked and loving it start playing across the screen. “You’re a bottom. You’re a cock hungry bottom. You want to make the men around you feel good. You want to please them. You’re a pig. You’re a cock whore. You’re a cum dumpster. All you have to do is give in. All you have to do is let go. Find yourself on your true path.

Jonny was too lost in the trance to realize he’d leaned back into the couch and brought his legs up. Slowly he spat into one hand, his eyes never leaving the screen, and began to rub his hole.

“You need it. You need to feel your hole opening. You need to feel your hole being stretched. To feel yourself blossoming open. Give in. Fingers are no longer enough. You must push yourself, open yourself more. Jerking off isn’t enough anymore, you need to feel full. You need to feel something push past your hole. You need a dildo. Long and thick, you need to feel it inside yourself. Nothing will feel right until you do. Open yourself up on with a plastic cock, and when you do the bottom inside you will be released. Soon even the dildo won’t be enough. Give in.

Week 4:

“Hello Jonny.” Dr. Marks said sitting down at his desk.

“Hi Doc.” Jonny was all smiled today. Something had changed. After Dr. Marks reassurances last week that following his impulses was the right thing to do Jonny felt like he was riding a near perpetual high.

“You seem to be in a good mood today.”

“I am. It was a… it was a really good week.”

“Did you find a job?”

“Oh… well no. That’s actually… that’s still on going.”

“Sorry to here that. What made your week so good then? Did you find your grove again with being a top?”

“Not exactly. I didn’t actually. Well I didn’t have sex with anyone this week. I hope that’s not bad.”

“Like I told you last week, there is not right or wrong with this.”

“Right. Well, you said to follow my impulses so. You know I just keep feeling more and more horny. Like I really can’t stop thinking about sex. I’ve started watching all sorts of new kinds of porn. Some filthy stuff, gang bangs, and cumdump stuff. And… and I’ve started watching guys who look more like me getting fucked almost exclusively. Its weird, since I’ve been here I’ve also started paying more attention to the tops. The guy getting fucked is interesting, but its not about his face its about watching the dick go into his ass and the top having fun…” Jonny paused to catch his breath. He was excited, and filled with a frantic energy. He felt like he had to get everything he’d been experiencing out or he’d burst.

“Fascinating, tastes change all the time.”

“Yeah of course. Its just interesting timing.”

“No, it certainly is that. Now, last time you were here you had just started experimenting with fingering. Has that continued?”

“Well. In a way. I guess the day after I was here last I was jerking off… more playing with myself I suppose, I wasn’t really doing much with my dick… anyway, I had three fingers in hole and it just didn’t feel like it was enough.”

“What did you do.”

“I got on google found a sex shop and bought a dildo.”

“Really?”

“Yeah!”

“Something small to start?”

Jonny looked a little abashed. “I guess that would have been the smart thing to do. No, I… I bought one the size of my own dick. I wanted. I wanted to know what all the guys I’d fucked had felt.”

Dr. Marks consulted his paperwork, “So around seven and a half with about a six and a quarter circumference?”

“Yep!”

“Well, that certainly is jumping into the deep end. How did it go?”

“It was really difficult at first. It took a lot of lube, and a really long time, but then all of a sudden… it just popped inside me. It felt like some kinda damn burst and it just slid right in. I sank all the way down to the bottom and just sat there.”

“What day was this?”

“Tuesday, they day after my last session.”

“Right, your last session was just on Monday. You’re on a truncated turn around this week as it would have had you here on a Friday to do the full turn around. Wow, so in just three days really you’ve started playing with anal toys.”

“It was… this will sound odd. It felt like this need. It was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. I’ve never been interested in putting anything in my ass before and then… this week… I just felt like I needed to.”

“How did you feel one you got the dildo in the first time.”

“Fucking amazing. It was so good. I just bounced up and down on it till all of a sudden I came all over myself.”

“You experienced a spontaneous ejaculation from anal stimulation?” Dr. Marks shifted in his chair. Jonny’s eyes landed on the Doctor’s crotch. Was it his imagination or was Dr. Marks hard?

“I guess that’s what you could call it.”

“Was that your only one this week?”

“No… I… I’ve had two more. One a day. But I’ve been riding that dildo like crazy. I can’t get enough of it. I spent two hours riding it this morning before jerking off to come here.”

“Good, that’s very good. I’m really impressed Jonny. You’re doing so well.”

“Thank you Doctor.”

“Alright. So, just like last week because you’ve integrated another sexual habit into your life I’d like to have Max do an exam really quick before your film. Sound good?”

“Absolutely.”

“Alright, go ahead and strip off and Max will be right with you.”

Jonny didn’t hesitate this time. As soon as the door closed behind Dr. Marks he was up and tearing off his clothes. He sat back down, this week not in a pair of straining briefs, but a tight white bike jock. He relished the feeling of his bare cheeks against the couch, and resisted the urge to slip and hand under himself and feel his hole.

“Hey Jonny,” Max said, knocking and opening the door at the same time. “How are, oh…” he caught a sight of Jonny in his new jockstrap that he had also bought at the sex shop. “Well. This is a switch up from the briefs. You don’t even have to take them off for this exam. Come on over, I think you know the drill now.”

Jonny got up and practically flopped forward onto the table. He didn’t need any encouragement to arch his back this time. He lay forward and pushed his ass back towards Max.

“Perfect,” Max said. “You’re learning.”

“Thank you.” Jonny said, looking over his shoulder.

“You like being bent over like that don’t you? It feels good.”

“Yeah… it… it makes me feel sexy.”

“That’s good. Lean into that feeling. Alright. I’m going to just take a look here, and then I’m going to do a little manual stimulation of your hole to see how it… and you… respond.”

“Alright!”

Max repeated the same process he had before of spreading Jonny’s cheeks, running his fingers over his hole, and blowing lightly. Jonny whimpered as Max’s fingers pressed against his now pink and slightly puffy hole. “You’re doing great. Just relax.” Max took his finger and slicked it with lube. He ran his finger along Jonny’s hole, rubbing at the pink lips. Jonny groaned and pushed his ass back. Very slowly Max slid a finger inside of Jonny’s desperate ass. The near virgin hole was tight, and it took a moment for Max to be able to press his finger full in. Despite what sounded like a whirlwind seventy-two hours of dildo riding, Jonny was still a novice and his hole clenched as Max’s digit invaded. Jonny however, didn’t seem pained, or distressed, in face he was moaning into his arms and Max twisted his finger around.

“Good,” Max said knowing not to push Jonny too far. “That’s just perfect. Alright,” he withdrew his finger. “That’s all the information I need for today.”

“Oh, uh… great.” Jonny said a little sadly still bent over the exam table.

“You can take a seat and I’ll start the video.”

“Ok.” There it was, Max watched it happen in Jonny’s eyes. It was like a switch was clicked on in his mind. His eyes lost focus for a second and then he spun to sit on the couch staring at the wall laser focused. Max grinned, and clicked play.

“Gay Men’s Fetish and Sexuality Study Week Four,” flashed on the wall before being over taken by the dot, then the void. The drone resonated in Jonny’s skull, and the whimpering of a desperate bottom filled his ears. Images of men in slings, tied up, fucked, and bred flashed before him on the screen. Videos of cock sliding into holes dripping with cum, wrecked asses being stretched with massive toys, gaped cunts winking back at the camera played in rapid succession as the voice echoed throughout the room.

“Good job boy. Welcome back. You’re doing an amazing job. You’re giving in. You’re finding yourself. The fact that you’ve made it here just shows that we were right all along. You are a hungry bottom. You’re starting to admit it to your conscious self.”

Jonny’s legs were already in the air, his ass exposed, and his mouth hanging slack. With his eyes locked on the images in front of him he spat into his hand and started to work three fingers into his hole.

“Fingers aren’t enough now. Soon the dildo wont be either. You know what you need. You know what you need to do to take the final step. You need to be fucked. You need to be bred. Once you feel a man cum inside you there will be no going back, and you want that. You want to let go. You want to become the pig that you are. You want to be a good boy. You want to make men happy. To make them feel good. You want to feel them inside you. You want them use you. You want to be open and used. You want to be wrecked, gaped. You want to be the best cum pig you can. Give in. Let yourself go. Give in.”

Week 5:

“What?” Jonny said. He realized suddenly he hadn’t been listening to anything Dr. Marks had said. In truth his eyes had been locked on the bulge in Dr. Marks’ pants.

“I asked how your week was.” Dr. Marks repeated. He shifted back in the chair causing his pants to bunch tighter around his crotch. Jonny felt his mouth go dry.

“It was good.”

“Still feeling an elevation in sex drive?”

“God yes. I’m so damn horny. I just… I cant get enough. It never seems to go away. I have this. Its like a primal desire that I can’t get met.”

“What have you been doing to try to ‘meet’ it”

“Well after I left here last week I spent most of the night riding that dildo. I tried it in every position and eventually got a myself to cum again. But after that… well I tried all day the next day, Saturday, and it felt good… it felt amazing really, but I just couldn’t get off. I must have had that dildo in me most of the day. So I… I went back to the sex store.”

“You did? What did you get?”

“I got another dildo… bigger this time, and something I saw online. A… a butt plug. The dildo hitting against my prostate just feels so good that I wanted to be able to feel it all the time, and I thought having the plug would do that for me.”

“And does it.”

“Kind of. Its really intense but it does feel good. I tried that out first. Like right when I got home. I ran into my room stripped off and lubed it up.”

“Completely naked?”

“No, actually, I’ve been wearing jockstraps mostly now, so I just leave it on when I play with my hole.”

“Do you get your penis out usually?”

“I…” Jonny paused, he hadn’t thought about it, but he hadn’t been. Since his last session he hadn’t touched his cock hardly at all. It had all been about his ass. “No, actually. Its just been…”

“About your hole.”

“Yeah.”

“Very interesting. Alright, so Sunday you went to sex shop again, two days after our last session.”

“Right.”

“You’ve got it home, and you can’t wait to try it out, so you strip down to a jock and…” Dr Marks rocked in his chair a little. Jonny’s eyes flicked down to his crotch. He was definitely hard. Jonny found it momentarily hard to concentrate knowing that there was an erect dick in such close proximity to him.

He paused, shook his head a little and went on. “Well, I lubed it up, and sat on it. It took forever to get in. I just kept bouncing up and down feeling myself slowly open up, till all of a sudden, the base just shot into me. It was crazy. I started to cum, like big slow shots of cum bit I wasn’t even hard. My whole jock was soaked and my body was shaking. I just lay there on the ground for like an hour with the plug still inside me. It felt so fucking good.”

“What did you do when you too the plug out?”

“I ended up riding it again till I forced another load out.”

“This is a very interesting development.” Dr. Marks adjusted his obvious bulge. “What about the dildo you purchased, did you end up using that?”

“Not till the next day. I ended up playing with my plug most of the day Sunday. The on Monday I decided to try and take on my new dildo.”

“How big is this one?”

“Its nine inches long and two and a half in diameter.”

“That is certainly not a beginner dildo either.”

“No, I saw it and… I needed it. I probably spent too much money on it but… I don’t know it was too good.”

“Understandable, carry on.”

“Well, Monday after playing with the plug for a bit I switched to the dildo. I ended up riding it for almost three hours before I punched a load out of myself. It took a little longer but I managed to the same thing yesterday. Then before bed…”

“Before bed what?”

“I got this urge to put my plug back in. So I lubed it up and sat down hard on it. I lodged it as far as it would go in my ass and went to sleep like that.”

“You slept plugged? All night?”

“I wouldn’t say it was a great night sleep but… yeah.”

“Fascinating. Now when you’ve been engaging in all of this anal play, what have you been thinking about?”

“Thinking about?”

“Yes. Have you been fantasizing? Or watching porn?”

“Some of both.”

“What kind of porn?”

“A lot of toy play porn, and some dom sub stuff, a little light bondage.”

“Is that out of the norm?”

“Yeah it’s a pretty big shift.” Jonny laughed a little.

“And when you were fantasizing?”

“Well… um…”

“Go on.”

“Well… for the first time in my life I was thinking about… I was thinking about getting fucked.”

“Interesting. Just in the abstract as something you’d want to try or…”

“About getting fucked. I kept wondering how different it would feel if one of my dildos was a real dick. What would it be like to have a guy cum in me? It was all I could think about. Yesterday after I came I scooped all of the cum I could out of my jock and smeared it on my dildo before fucking myself again with it.”

“How do you feel about your changing interests?”

“I feel… a little unnerved, like what’s brought this on, why now? Being a top’s been my identity for so long, but also… it all just feels so good. Why should it matter? Maybe I never was a top. Maybe I always was a…”

“A what?”

“A bottom. Maybe I’m actually a bottom.”

“How does that make you feel?”

“Sexy, and horny.”

“Very good. So listen Jonny, today was meant to be our last session; however, given your recent journey I would like to offer you a place in our long term study. It will mean weekly sessions for the next three months, at four hundred dollars a session. Does that sound like something you’d be interested in?”

“God yes!”

“Great. I will tell them to cue up the next video in your track really quick and I will be right back. I always do the week four physical so if you want to strip off we can do that in just a moment.”

Jonny’s heart started pounding at those words. He’d been prepared for a physical but had assumed it would be Max. Now it was Dr. Marks. He shifted awkwardly on the couch. He hadn’t told Dr. Marks the last part of his overnight plug session… he’d never taken it out. He still had a big silicone plug stuffed inside his ass. He took a deep breath and stood up. He’d wanted Max to see it, to impress Max with its size, why shouldn’t he want Dr. Marks to see it too. He pulled off his shirt, kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants and waited.

A few moments later Dr. Marks came back in. “One of your new jocks I see. Very nice. Well you can keep it on for now I think, most of the focus of our exam is going to be on the rear. Go ahead and get comfy bent over the table please.”

Dr. Marks, crossed and sat down in the desk chair and Jonny bent over the exam table. He was a natural now, his back arched high and his ass presented outward. He leaned his arms and chest on the table, looking back over his shoulder. Dr. Marks hadn’t noticed yet, he was reading something on his clip board. After another beat he turned and saw Jonny’s plugged ass.

“Is that your new plug?”

“Yeah,” Jonny grinned wiggling his ass a little.

“Did you put it in before coming here?”

“Not exactly. I never took it out after last night.”

“I see, very impressive, but I have to ask… why?”

“Why?”

“Why did you wear your plug here?”

“I… I wanted Max to see it.”

“You wanted Max to see it. Did you think anything else would happen?”

“I… uh…”

“Did you want Max to fuck you?”

“I…”

“Remember, honesty.”

“Yes. I wanted Max to fuck me.”

“Just Max? Is he the only man you’re interested in?”

“No…”

“No?”

“No! I just… I need fucked so bad. Dr. Marks I think it’s the only thing that will help me. Its all I think about. I’m so fucking horny all the time, but nothing makes it stop. I need to fucked. I don’t understand it but I need to feel a man inside me. I need to be fucked. I need to be…”

“Need to be what?”

“I need to be bred. I need a man’s load inside me.”

“Good boy.”

“What?”

“Doesn’t it feel better to admit that?”

“Yes.”

“I think its time you take the plunge and say goodbye to pretending to be a top.”

“The plunge?”

“Yes boy, where I take this plug out of your hole and give you the breeding you’re so desperately craving.”

“Oh please! Dr Marks! Fuck me! Breed me! Use me!” Jonny’s rational mind was gone. He was consumed with lust. All he wanted in the entire world was to finally feel what it was like to be fucked and bred. He watched over his shoulder as Dr. Marks stood up out of the chair and took off his sport coat. His arms bulged under the thin material of his button down and Jonny noticed his prominent nipples sticking out for the first time. The Doctor took his time unbuttoning his shirt revealing a thick pelt of hair spreading across his chest and down his stomach. He cast off the shirt, then removed his shoes followed by his belt. He made a show of undoing the first button of his pants. Jonny’s mouth was watering. Dr. Marks slid his trousers off and presented himself in his own straining jock to Jonny.

“Is this what you need boy?” He said grabbing at his crotch and shaking the bulging pouch of his jock.

“Yes! Holy shit yes! Please… please Dr. Marks, fuck me.”

“As you wish boy.” Dr. Marks dropped his jock and allowed his girthy cock to spring up. It slapped him just under the belly button leaving a big smear of precum in the dense hair.

Jonny gasped. “Please,” he pleaded. He felt high, his mind was swimming in a fog. The only clear thought was that he needed to be fucked.

Dr. Marks walked over to where Jonny was bent over and grabbed hold of the massive plug. He gave it a tug, and Jonny moaned. The boy was a slave to his hole now. Dr. Marks pulled a little harder, watching Jonny’s ass lips cling to the narrow shaft. He released it again. Then pulled one more time. Slowly, very slowly Jonny’s hole opened up, sliding along the slick plastic of the plug till the knot was almost out. Then suddenly the plug rocketed back into Dr. Marks’ hand, and Jonny’s hold gaped around the toy’s narrow tip. Dr. Marks had read the reports Max had made on Jonny’s hole. It had made fast progress following the hypno sessions, but this past week had been the ticket. For a long moment after the plug flopped out Jonny’s lips hung open, spasming. The boy made no attempt to clamp down or close his gaping hole, he just stayed there in front of Dr. Marks hungrily wigging his ass.

“Beautiful,” he said, running a spit slicked finger around Jonny’s ass lips. “Are you ready for your first cock?”

“Please… please… fuck me… I need it so bad…”

“Good boy.” Dr. Marks dropped a big wad of spit on the fat head of his dick, rubbed it down the shaft and then lined up his cock. He grabbed Jonny by the hips and pressed forward. There was the briefest moment of resistance before he slid into the velvety almost virginal guts before him. They both moaned.

In the back of his mind Jonny heard a voice, a deep resonant voice saying, “You long to give in. You know that once you do you will be hooked. Once you allow a man inside of you you’ll never be able to go back. Once a man has cum inside you, you will be a cum dump forever, and you long for that release. Give in. You want to make men feel good, you want to please them. You want to be a good boy.”

“I want to be a good boy,” Jonny moaned, in little more than a whisper.

“You are a good boy, you’re a very good boy. You’ve got my whole cock inside you now.”

“Please, yes, use my hole, fuck me, fuck me please,” Jonny said, repeating unconsciously the words he’d heard so often now.

“You know what you are now don’t you?” Dr. Marks pulled his cock out till just the tip was inside Jonny’s quivering hole.

“Yes.”

“What are you?” He slammed his cock back in.

“A bottom.”

“What are you?” Another rough thrust of his cock.”

“A cock hungry bottom.”

“What are you?” Slam.

“A pig.”

Another rough slam of Dr. Marks’ cock.

“A cock whore.”

Slam.

“A cum dumpster.”

“Good boy. Your hole feels so good around my cock. You’re going to make lots of men very happy.”

“Please… use my hole. Breed me.”

Dr. Marks drove his cock into Jonny’s hole over and over. His fingers dug into the flesh of Jonny’s hips as he dragged the boy back into his thrusts. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed around the room, and the stench of sweat started to swirl. Dr. Marks was growling, as he railed his latest experiment. He hammered roughly into Jonny’s hole. Getting a boy over the last hurdle took a little brute force. You had to truly fuck the top out of them. He bent low and grunted into Jonny’s ear, “I’m going to breed your fucking hole boy.”

“Fuck! Yes please! Breed me! Fill me! Use me!”

“Take my fucking load you bottom slut!” With that Dr. Marks buried his cock to the root inside of Jonny, breaking past his second hole and began to flood his guts. Jonny moaned, his own load dribbling out of his cock as his hole spasmed. They were both shaking as their orgasms subsisted. Slowly Dr. Marks withdrew his cock, and Jonny slumped against the exam table.

“Thank you Doctor,” Jonny planted.

“How do you feel Jonny?”

“I feel amazing.”

“And what about what you just said? How do you feel about that?”

“I feel good. It felt… it felt right.”

“Which part, be specific.”

“I’m a… I’m a bottom, I always was, but its more than that… I’m not just a bottom, its not just that I like to be fucked. I need to be fucked. I’m a... I’m a cock hungry bottom, a cum dump, a cock whore.”

“Good. Now I’m going to tell you something very important and then I have to ask you an equally important question. You didn’t come to this on your own.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, we may have released something inside you, or we may have changed something in your mind I’m not really sure, but the point is we made you into a cock hungry bottom. The videos you’ve been watching every week have actually been hypnosis sessions. Something you might have picked up on had you read the consent form a little more closely. But, that is why you’ve been so horny, why you were suddenly interested in anal, why you bought those toys. Its why you came here begging to be fucked. So, the question is, knowing that… do you care? Does that change how you feel about what’s just happened or who you are?”

Jonny thought for a moment. He looked the still naked Dr. Marks up and down. He took in the the cock that had just bred him, still slick with cum and ass juice. He felt the slickness in his crack, the cum in his jock. “No. I don’t care how it happened. This is the most important moment of my life. I’ve found my true purpose.”

“So even knowing what I’ve just told you, you still think you’re a bottom.”

“A cock hungry bottom.”

“Good boy.”

“I love it when you say that.”

“I know. Now, you have two choices. You can sit down and I’ll start the hypno video for your next session…”

“More hyno… what else…”

“You may have taken your first load my boy, but there is much more depravity to be found within you. So you can sit down and start your next session or…”

“Or…”

“I can have Max and Toby each come in here and pump a load in you before you go under.”

Jonny wanted Max there was no question about that, but Toby. He was a twink, the kind of guy he would have been fucking a month ago. Then he realized that didn’t matter. If Toby had a hard dick Jonny wanted it inside him. “Dicks first, then hypno,” Jonny said grinning.

“I thought you might say that. Bend back over then, and I’ll let them in.”

---

“Welcome to Week One of Bottom Boy Training. You’ve done so well. We are so proud of you. You’ve come so far. You’ve given in. You finally understand the truth, and now you know there is no going back. You are a bottom, a cock hungry bottom, a pig, a cock whore, a cum dump. Your hole is full of cum right now and that is how it should be. That’s how you need it to be. You need cock. You need to be bred to get off. Your own cock isn’t of any use, isn’t of any interest. Ignore it.

“Play with your hole. Stretch yourself out. Make yourself gape. Your hole is made for use. You want to be ready for any man or any size. Relax, let yourself fall deeper. Deeper into your own depravity. Deeper into your own lust. Deeper into your own destruction.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 7

Part 2: The Serum

Dose 1:

Eli had always been skinny, a fact that he hated. All through high school he’d been the runt. Small and thin, he’d never drawn the attention of a single girl he’d been attracted to. Even after his growth spurt at seventeen he was still just as thin, just as lanky, and just as uncomfortable in his skin. He’d started trying to lift weights when he’d gotten to college. He spent hours in the gym, watched all sorts of YouTube videos on bulking, ate anything he could get his hands on, all to no avail. He was still just as skinny, and in his own, mind deeply unattractive as ever. He was of course wrong, if he’d have just looked around and opened himself to possibilities he would have found plenty of people who were interested in him. It was, however, his inability to do just that that changed his life forever. It was his shortsighted desperation to be the jock he thought he had to be that would lead him to Dr. Marks’ offices.

He’d seen a flyer at the school gym pinned up to a notice board over the water fountains. “Paid medical research study: looking for participants to test a new work out supplement. Results may vary, but pervious studied showed marked rapid muscle growth in the majority of participants.” That was all it took to ensnare young Eli.

At twenty-one he was just old enough to participate. He nervously read through the stack of papers the guy behind the reception desk had given him. Risk wavers, information about what how often he’d need to come in for assessment, dosage instructions. It was a daunting list. He pushed his wire framed glasses back up his nose and slowly read on. It took almost a half an hour for him to finish the whole stack, but in the end he signed the final page and handed the over stretched clip board back to the receptionist.

“Wonderful,” the receptionist had said in a light, lilting voice. It was obvious to Eli this guy was gay but he didn’t think much of it. “I’ll take these back and we’ll see you in just a moment.” He got up from the desk and disappeared through a side door. Eli sat back down looking around the bland unadorned waiting room.

After a few minutes the receptionist reappeared, “Come on through, Dr. Marks will see you now.” Eli got up, his hands were shaking a little. He’d never done anything like this before. He followed the man through the door into a narrow hall. It looked like the back of a small doctor’s office. One side of the hall was lined with small exam rooms, each with a desk, an exam table and a couch. The receptionist walked halfway down the hall and showed Eli into a room. “Make yourself comfortable Dr. Marks will be with you in just a minute.”

Eli sat down on the couch and waited. There came a knock on the door, and after a brief pause, it opened. A tall man, in his mid-forties with a nicely trimmed beard and graying temples walked in. He smiled a broad toothy smile at Eli and took a seat at the desk.

“Alright…” he looked at the clipboard in front of him, “Eli. Nice to meet you, I’m Dr. Marks.” He extended his hand to Eli. Eli shook it, feeling himself dwarfed by the man’s stature. “So excited to have you with us. Let me tell you a little bit about the project. I’m working on behalf of a major supplement company, and we are working on a new workout supplement. To tell you the truth this stuff is usually so untested it’s shocking, but we want to have a real scientific backing for this product. We’ve already done one round of trials with pretty promising results. Some refinement had been made to the formula and we’re ready to try it again.

“Now, I cannot promise you’ll become the hulk over night, but this product did show marked muscle growth in the vast majority of participants who continued a rigorous workout routine. You’re probably thinking, ‘Dr. Marks that sounds too good to be true, surely there are some terrible side effects.” Well rest assured, as you saw in the literature my receptionist Toby gave you the documented side effects were negligible. Things like an upset stomach or the odd headache. The worst we had in the last trial was someone experiencing some intense gastrointestinal distress that cleared up as soon as the supplement cleared their system.”

“How this will work is, my assistant Max will come in and do some measurements, and take some before photos of you. I’ll then a look at them and make sure you’re right for the study and if you are you’ll take your first dose here before you leave. After that you’ll come back every three days for a new dose, and to pick up a check from Toby. You’ll be paid one hundred per visit. So, over the course of the three week trial that’s eight hundred dollars. That all sound reasonable?”

“Yeah… uh… I guess so.”

“Great! I’ll have Max come in and we can get started. Talk to you soon Eli.”

Then Eli was alone in the exam room again. His heart was in his chest. It seemed too much to hope for, but maybe this was it, maybe this was his way to the body he’d always wanted.

“Hi there, I’m Max,” the warm voice broke Eli out of his thoughts and back to the present. A man, probably in his mid-thirties, with short dark hair and a five o’clock shadow had strolled into the room. He had a clip board and a digital camera with him. “You must be Eli. Great to meet you, so happy to have you here with us. Now did Dr. Marks explain to you what I’m going to be doing today?”

“Kinda.”

“Great. So I’m going to ask you some questions about your workout regimen, your history with exercise, get height and weight that sort of things, and then take some before photos of you for our records.”

“Ok, cool.”

“So, if you’ll strip down to your underpants we’ll get you weighted. Its important that we have a really accurate measurement, we don’t want to skew the data with heavy jeans.”

“Right. Of course.” Eli stood up slowly. He’d never loved taking his clothes off in front of people. He glanced at Max and cursed inwardly, even with the cable knit sweater he was wearing it was obvious that Max was a thick muscled man. Still he took a deep breath, and stripped down.

He felt awkward standing in the hallway in just his boxers, but Max was fast and he was soon back in the relative safety of the exam room. While taking Eli’s height and weight Max had chattered on asking Eli about how often he worked out, what kind of exercises he did, if he had an accountability system. It was easy to talk to Max, Eli almost didn’t realize he was answering specific questions it just felt like a conversation.

“I’ve always been skinny, and unattractive,” Eli was saying standing against a white wall in the exam room. Max kept his mouth shut even though to him the slight twenty-one-year-old, with round wire rimmed glasses and a mop of untidy curls was incredibly attractive.

“Alright turn to the side,” Max said, admiring Eli’s smooth chest and enticing treasure trail. He snapped the photo. “One with your arms up please.” Eli raised his arms revealing wildly bushy pits. God, Max thought, how many gay guys would kill for this body. “And turn to face the wall please.” Click. “That’s it. You can get dressed. I’ll go take these over to the Doc, and be back in a jiff.”

“Cool…uh… thanks.”

“No problem.” Max slid out of the room.

Eli got dressed slowly, and then sat down on the couch again, waiting. Max returned after a few minutes with a plastic cup in hand.

“Alright,” he said, “here is your first dose. It doesn’t taste great, they’re still working on flavoring, so I recommend trying to down it in one.”

He handed Eli the plastic cup. Inside was a bright blue liquid, it looked almost like Gatorade, but had the smell of Monster. He gulped, and took a deep breath. Trying not to sniff the strange concoction Eli brought the cup to his mouth and knocked it back. He coughed a little, some of the foul tasting liquid splashing onto his tongue.

“Good job, some guys choke the first time. Alright, so that’s that for today, you’ll see Tody on the way out to schedule your next visit in three days time and we’ll see you then.”

Dose 2:

The next three days were uneventful for Eli, if a little odd. His drive to work out had been more than ever before. He’d found himself at the gym every day. Chest one day, legs the next, then a full day of back. He’d never worked out so hard in his life. He also found that he was hornier than he’d ever been before. Every day when he’d get back to his room after working out before he showered or anything he’d strip down and start rubbing his throbbing cock. Yet jerking off three times a day, didn’t really satisfy him. He was still horny all the time.

He showed up early to his appointment at Dr. Marks’, and spent a tense five minutes sitting in the waiting room. He couldn’t be sure but he felt like Toby the receptionist was keeping a close eye on him. When he finally went back to the exam room it was Max who met him not Dr. Marks. 

“These dosage appointments are pretty simple. I’ll weigh you, take the same set of photos we did last time, give you your does and you set up your next appointment. Easy peasy, should take fifteen twenty minutes if you don’t need to talk about anything. Which, if you do please of course speak up.”

“Well…um… its been good so far. I’ve had so much energy for working out. Its…um… well… it’s also made me super… well super horny. Like I just jerk off all the time.”

Max gave a chuckle, “yeah a few guys reported that last time too. Not sure why. They all leveled out after a week or so, nothing to be worried about I don’t think.”

“Oh, ok cool.”

“So strip off and we’ll get you on your way.”

Max smiled to himself as Eli took off his shirt. Eli hadn’t noticed it yet but his chest was already starting to fill out. His pecs now pressed forward from his narrow frame, his nipples poking out. He also now had a few wisps of hair on his formerly smooth chest. He took Eli’s weight, up ten pounds from last week, but he kept that information to himself for now. Then snapped his pictured. Fifteen minutes later Eli was getting dressed and Max was mixing up his next dose.

Dose 3:

Looking at himself in the mirror naked Eli couldn’t believe what he saw. It had only been a week since he’d started the supplement trial and (though he thought he was probably imagining it) he could already see a change. His pecs look firmer, bigger. For the first time in his life they protruded away from his ribs. His arms felt bigger too, there was some meat to his biceps and a broad vein had appeared running down from his shoulders. His legs felt thick, and when he flexed he saw to sharp muscles appear above each knee cap.

There were other changes too, and these he knew he couldn’t be imagining. One was his scent. Over the past few days he’d noticed his sweat had a much stronger odor after he worked out. It wasn’t bad, in fact he kind of liked it. It was an almost intoxicating scent. It was like a physical marker of the workout he’d just finished. If he was completely honest with himself, it turned him on. He rationalized all of that away though saying that eating or drinking different foods could change your scent so surely that was just how the work out supplement made you smell.

The other change, however, couldn’t really be explained away. He was growing hair. He had always been pretty smooth except for an ample bush around the base of his dick, and a thick but narrow treasure trail that climbed up a few inches above his belly button. Yet ever since he started taking the supplement he’d noticed a new patch of hair growing in the middle of his chest. As he ran his hands over his swelling muscles he felt the new hairs twisting around his fingers. At first it had just been two or three, now it was an obvious patch stretching from the peak of his ribs to the bottom of his neck. Looking closely he saw that a few more hairs had started to sprout across his chest too, stretching out towards his nipples. It wasn’t just on his chest either, his legs hair looked denser, his pits seemed to be more bushy. He turned to look at his ass in the mirror, here too, where he had one been quite smooth, dark hair started to swirl across his skin. Was this some side effect of the supplement, or was he experiencing a rapid on set much delayed second round of puberty?

He took a step back and looked at himself. Not perfect yet, he thought, but it’s a start. He ran his hands down his chest to the base of his dick. He’d been hard since he’d gotten home from the gym. He seemed to be at least semi hard almost all the time now. It was probably just the extra testosterone in his system from working out so much, he thought. He spat into his palm and slid his hand along his thick shaft. One part of his body he’d never been embarrassed by was his dick. Long and thick, with a pulsing vein running the length of the shaft, Eli knew it was impressive.

He raised his other hand behind his head and turned to sniff his ripe pit. The smell made his cock throb, and he started to stroke. He looked at himself in the mirror as he jerked off, admiring his changing body. His breathing quickened and his butt clenched. His balls pulled up to his shaft and long ribbons of cum erupted from Eli’s wide blunt mushroom head, spattering across the floor and mirror.

He looked at his load dripping down the mirror. On an impulse he did something he’d never done before; he dipped a finger into the sticky syrup and brought it to his mouth. It was sweeter than he’d thought it would be, but salty too. It tasted good. He grabbed a towel and wiped up the rest of his mess before going to get in the shower.

---

“Well it looks like you’re already making some progress,” Max said and Eli took his shirt off.

“You think so?”

“Yeah, absolutely, very promising. Very exciting. Your pecs seem to be growing, possibly arms and legs too. Look like your butt has seen some growth as well.”

“Thanks! I’m uh… I’m feeling good.”

“That’s amazing. Just over there against the wall as usual. I’ll start taking the photos.”

“Great.” Eli, now only in his underwear, walked over and stood in front of the blank white wall.

“Face front. How has everything else been? Any changes in mood, or other things happening with your body to note?”

“Well. I’m still horny as fuck,” Eli said with a laugh. Being told he was making progress on his muscles had made he feel confident. He was feeling bold.

“Really? Are you masturbating or with partners?”

“Just Jerking off, but every time I come home from the gym I’m throbbing. Like I have to jerk off right away. But even when I do its maybe four or five hours before I’m raring to go again.”

“That is fascinating, and not a result we’ve seen before. It could just be chemicals your body is producing from all of the working out you’ve been doing. The supplement gives you more energy so you work out harder than normal so that could have something to do with it. Turn to the side please”

“Sure… sure.” Eli hadn’t noticed, but this talk about jerking off had gotten him slightly aroused and his cock was now semi hard and pressing against the thin material of his boxers. Max, however, noticed right away and made a mental note to tell Dr. Marks about this new development.

“Anything else new?”

“Yeah actually, is this stuff supposed to make you grow hair?”

“What like ‘this stuff’ll put hair on your chest?’”

“Yeah, I guess so. Its just… I’ve noticed I’m getting hairier, like body hair wise. I have this patch on my chest that I absolutely did not have a week ago.”

“I would guess that you probably had some of that before you started the supplement and you’re just much more aware of changes in your body because you’re watching for them. I’ll write it down though for sure, and talk to Dr. Marks about it.”

“Where is Dr. Marks by the way?”

“Oh, he’s over seeing another study down the hall. We divide up who does the lion share for each study. So he’s with those guys most of the time and I’m with you.”

“Right. That makes sense.”

“Turn to face the wall please, any other changes I should note? Seriously tell me anything that’s happened even if you feel like it doesn’t matter. We want all the data we can collect.”

“I smell different.”

“Smell different?”

“Like my sweat, after a workout. Its got this much stronger scent.”

“Is it bad?”

“No… not exactly. It… its… um… its kinda good actually. Strong but good. I keep…”

“Go on.”

“I keep smelling myself while I jerk off when I get back from the gym.”

“Your own sweat scent is turning you on?”

“Yeah…”

“Interesting. I’ll make a note, but might just be something you’re learning about yourself. Alright, I think that’s it on my end. Anything else you’d like to report?”

“No… that was all of it.”

“Great. I’ll get your next dose and you can see Toby on the way out for your check.”

“Thank Max.”

“Don’t mention it.”

Dose 4:

Eli’s cock twitched as the stench of the gym locker room hit his nostrils. It was becoming a regular occurrence now. Ever since his third dose of the workout supplement, it wasn’t just his own scent that turned him on it was the scent of men, of sweat, of working out. The masculine pheromone that pervaded the air in the locker room make him leak. He tried to cover up his erection as he moved to his locker to get his things. He tied to brush off his body’s new reaction to man scent as just natural reaction to a chemical his body was releasing from all his workouts. He didn’t want to considered that perhaps there was something more at play here. The results from the supplement were too good.

It had been just less than two weeks since his first does and the results were amazing. His clothes were starting to feel tight. When he looked at himself after getting dressed he could see his chest pressing against the fabric of his shirts, his sleeves strained around his arms now. His always flat stomach had started to show the lines of a six pack. His butt had started to become two firm mounds of muscle, and his legs fought against the fabric of his pants.

He grabbed the stuff from his gym locker and hurried home with only one thing on his mind. As soon as the door to his room closed behind him he dropped his gym bag and stripped off. His hands roamed across his rapidly changing body. He looked at himself in the mirror. Not only were his muscles growing but the patch of hair in the middle of his chest now swirled over his pecs. His nipples which had always been small and inert now stood proud of his chest and sent shivers through his body when touched.

Looking at himself naked in the mirror he put both hands behind his head and took a long huff of each of his pits. His dick twitched, and a drop of precum oozed from the tip. “Fuck,” he moaned to himself. Eli fell back onto his bed, feeling his sweat slicked body. He rubbed at his cock, fondled his balls, and then did something new. He flicked his fingers across his taint and felt his own hole. The sudden new sensation forced an involuntary moan from Eli’s lips. His fingers danced around, feeling the lips of his tight pucker. It felt good. He was shocked, he had never considered his ass a source of please before. Yet now, reveling in his rapidly changing body, everything felt good. He rubbed his hole with one hand, moving his fingers in a circular motion around the edge of his ring, and jerked his cock furiously with the other.

It didn’t take long. He was in a state. He’d been in a state for days. Even after he came his arousal was only lessened not dissipated. Even if this was the best orgasm in his life, in a few hours he’d be so horny he’d be humping the bed again. He pressed his fingers against his hole, feeling the hair that now grew there. It all felt so good. His cock twitched, and his hole puckered. He felt his balls retract and cum shot high into the air. It rained down on Eli’s heaving torso. He lay there, panting, covered in his own load for a few moments. He still had one hand wrapped around his cock, and another pressed against his hole. After a minute, when his breathing calmed down he relaxed his grip. He licked his lips, and tasted the cum that had landed there. With the hand that had just been playing with his hole he scooped more of his load off his stomach and lapped it up hungrily. This had become his new ritual. Each load he shot he’d scoop up and swallow it down. It tasted good, and it made him feel something. It unlocked something in his mind that he didn’t yet understand.

He wiped the last of his load off his torso with a towel and then made to get in the shower before changing his mind. He liked how he smelled, he liked the feeling of his load on his skin. Instead of showering he just got dressed, pulling some boxers, a pair of jeans and a tank top. Then he headed off to Dr. Marks offices for his fourth appointment.

---

“Alright Eli how are you today?” Max said coming into the room.

“Doing great. Had an amazing workout this morning,” he flexed playfully.

Max smiled, “Did you come here right from the gym?”

“No, I was there a couple hours ago. Why?”

“You’re still all sweaty,” there was something mysterious that Eli didn’t quite understand in Max’s eyes.

“Oh… I…uh… I decided not to shower. I…”

“Still enjoying your own scent?”

“Yeah. Its funny its not just mine, and stop me if this is TMI, but its like… it’s the scent of sweat now. Like I get hard just smelling the locker room at the gym. As soon as I walk in, bam, I’m hard.”

“Theres no such thing as TMI here, anything could be relevant to the study. That’s fascinating though. Have you ever had anything like that before, or maybe any interest in guys?”

“No, I’m… I’m straight… its not about being into guys…” Eli said confidently, but he wondered now if that was entirely true. Lately he’d found himself looking more at the guys at the gym. Not just admiring their physique and wishing he could be like them, but wanting touch them, to smell them. He’d caught himself steeling glances at guys in the locker room as they were changing, looking at the bulges in their shorts. Even now his eyes darted across Max’s body, taking in for the first time how broad Max was and how his shirt sleeves strained around his biceps. He wondered what Max would look like naked, what was his dick like? “No. I think it’s probably all the hormones in my body. I’m still just so damn horny all the time.” Eli added to change the subject.

“Still just masturbating?”

“Yeah. Five, maybe six times a day now. Always after the gym while I’m still sweaty and ripe. It feels so good. I’ve started…” he paused, did he want to share this with Max? He did, he felt like he needed to tell Max, “I’ve started eating my loads too after I cum.”

“Really? Is that something you’ve done before?”

“No, just in like the last week. I cum all over myself and then I lick it up.”

“Wow. Well it sounds like you’re really enjoying your changing body.” Max crossed his legs in his chair.

“Yeah. Everything just feels so good. Like all the sensations are heightened.”

“You’re just reveling in feeling good. How about we get your progress photos done and get you your next dose.”

“Yes please.” Eli practically jumped up and stripped off. He was half hard again Max noticed and he had to resist licking his lips. It wasn’t time yet.

Dose 5:

Eli lay on his bed covered in cum. He’d slot three loads in rapid succession and still hadn’t come down from his high. He scooped cum from the puddle in the middle of his stomach and licked it hungrily. Groaning he took three fingers from his hole and dropped his head back onto the pillow. What was he doing, he thought? He ought to feel conflicted, some corner of his mind nagged, but he just didn’t it all felt so good. He looked at his computer still playing his new favorite kind of porn. A beefy guy was sprawled out on a bed with his legs in the air while a long thick dildo slid in and out of his hole.

Eli told himself that it was just the allure of seeing another man experiencing the same pleasure he was getting from anal that turned him on not the man himself, but that wasn’t strictly true anymore. At the gym Eli more and more was looking at the men around him with lust. The smell of the locker room made his cock leak, and in the last few days, his hole twitch. He pushed all that aside though. He was just admiring their bodies, thinking about the physique he wanted. That didn’t explain why he’d started wondering what their dicks might look like or noticing the bulges in their gym shorts.

Perhaps if he hadn’t finally been seeing the changes in his body he had always wanted Eli would have asked more questions, would have thought critically about the change he was feeling. Maybe he would have wondered if it was all connected. But, he didn’t. He loved feeling his new muscles, looking at himself in the mirror. He felt like a man, he felt good. His body felt electric. His mind buzzed every time he touched himself. He felt consumed by his transformation and his own body. He no longer wore clothes in his room, he stripped at the door and reveled in himself.

Yesterday he’d gone and bought new pants and underwear. All of his old things were becoming too tight. He liked the tightness of his shirts, his muscles pressing against the fabric making him look even more bulky than he was, but his pants had become too tight to button. As he’d strolled the underwear aisle he’d thought, why stick to the same old concealing boxers he’d always worn. Instead he grabbed two packs of briefs. He liked how he looked at them. His thick furry legs sticking out from the white fabric that barely held back his thick, almost constantly leaking cock.

He was excited to get to Dr. Marks office and show Max his progress. Eli liked Max, he was easy to talk to. It felt like they had a bond. Plus, Eli felt this growing need to impress Max. Maybe it was the praise Max gave him each visit for all his hard work, maybe it was that Eli felt like Max had become his friend. Whichever it was, Eli craved that praise.

His body was practically vibrating as he sat waiting for Max to enter the exam room. He’d dressed in a tight tank top that showed off his pecs (and let him smell himself constantly), a new pair of jeans, and his brand-new white briefs.

“Hello, hello. How are you today Eli!” Max said cheerily entering the room.

“I’m good!” Eli said, a big goofy smile erupting on his face at the sight of Max.

“Glad to hear it. How have you been the last few days… wow… you are really bulking up.” Max said, getting momentarily distracted by Eli’s arms. In not even three weeks Eli had been transformed. His twiggy arms now sported ropey muscles that twitched and flexed as he moved his fingers. Hair swirled across his forearms, and even with is arms down at his sides Max could see a massive bush escaping from Eli’s pits. His chest had almost doubled in size and his back was expanding. Eli no longer had a rail thin column shape, but a strong v shaped torso. Even his neck had thickened, his face filling out. Max’s own cock gave a twitch looking at his subject.

“Yeah. This stuff is crazy. I’ve literally never been able to bulk up, and now…” he flexed his meaty arms. “I feel fucking great.”

“That’s good! Really good.”

“I had to buy new clothes, they were all getting too tight. Well I bought new pants and underwear. I like my shirts tight now.”

“I’m sure you do. Better to show off your new body.”

“Exactly. It feels good to have a body I want to show off.”

“I’m really happy for you. That’s fantastic. Have you experienced any other shifts?”

“I mean my sex drive is still crazy high. I’ve been jerking off even more. I think I’m up to seven times a day.”

“Wow. Are you experiencing any issues with chafing or fatigue?”

“No… I’m not just… well…” he paused and looked at Max’s open trustworthy face and continued, “I’ve started exploring some other stuff.”

“Like what?”

“The other day I was jerking off, and I was playing with my balls, and I don’t know what inspired me but I started touching my hole. My asshole. It felt so good that I kept rubbing it. That was actually right before I came here last time. I shot this huge load all over myself and came here with some of it still on me.”

“I remember. Has your anal play increased since then?”

“Yeah. It feels like… it feels like every day my hole gets more sensitive, like it feels better and better to play with. I started fingering myself like two days ago. First it was one finger, then two, this morning I came with three fingers in my ass. Truly I’ve never cum so hard in my life. Its like the cum was just exploding from me. I was a completely covered in it.” Subconsciously Eli ran a hand over his torso, lingering on one of his nipples. He bit his lip, his eyes closing for a second before continuing. “My whole body feels electric. Everything feels good.”

“Good. That’s great to hear. It seems like the supplement really agrees with you.”

“I think so,” Eli flexed his arms again, grinning at Max.

“I want to encourage you as we continue with the test to do what feels good, follow your impulses. If anal play feels good explore that. Have you considered something more than just manual stimulation?”

“What do you mean?”

“Toys or something more than just your own fingers.”

“Truthfully?”

“I said there’s no such thing as TMI here.”

“True, true. Ok. For the last two days the only porn I’ve watched is guys using toy on themselves.”

“Guys?”

“Yeah. Its… well its closer to what I’m doing so its hotter. I was watching girls with toys but I didn’t… I didn’t seem myself in those videos right. Like I’m a guy so watching another guy play with his ass while I played with mine…”

“Nope, makes total sense. So, has watching them play with toys inspired you at all?”

“I… I haven’t done anything yet, but… After I came this morning I the porn was still playing. This jock was bouncing on a really fat black dildo and I thought that it looked like fun. I was thinking…” he paused, unsure if he was ready to voice this thought and then pressed on, “I was thinking I would go find a sex shop after this and buy a toy.”

“Very interesting. Its fascinating that your new found confidence in your body is leading to you finding pleasure in new ways, exploring new parts of yourself.”

“Yeah. I guess. I didn’t really think about it like that… I haven’t really been thinking about it at all. I’ve just been doing what feels good.”

“That’s perfect Eli. That’s exactly what you should be doing. If it feels good, keep going. Explore what brings you pleasure. Let your body guide you. Don’t over think things.”

“Yeah. Exactly.”

“How about we take your progress pics now.”

“OK!” Eli jumped up and stripped down to his straining briefs. He was hard as a rock now, and his leaking cock head was creating a wet spot in the thin fabric. Max’s eyes roved over Eli’s new body, taking in the plump muscles, the new patches of dark body hair, and the little dots of dried cum clinging to him. It was almost time.

Dose 6:

Eli skipped class for the rest of the week. It didn’t feel important. He just alternated between trips to the gym and masturbating in his room. Right after his last dose of the workout supplement with Max, Eli had rushed out of Dr. Marks offices and driven to the nearest sex shop. He’d never been to a place like this before, and he felt nervous but also excited. He parked off to the side, and with his shoulders back, his newly grown pecs thrust forward, he marched inside.

Sitting behind the checkout counter was a big hulk of a man. He had a bald head, and thick beard. His septum was pierced with a thick ring that made him look like a bull. He wore an open leather vest over a thin white tank top. Muscles and hair both spilled from inside his clothes. Eli’s mouth went dry, but his cock became instantly hard. He looked at the man, thick, muscular and hairy. He told himself that he was looking because that was the sort of man he wanted to be. He told himself it was just aesthetic appreciations, but that was a lie. He knew it too, in the back of his mind he knew it. As his confidence in his body grew, so did his pleasure in his own body, and so did his attraction to other men.

“Looking for something kid?” The man said in a rough voice.

“Yeah… uh…” Eli faltered under the man’s gaze. “Yeah. I’m looking for a,” he dropped his voice almost to a whisper, “a dildo.”

“A what? Speak up.”

There was something in the man’s tone that made Eli want to obey. “I’m looking for a dildo,” he said in a strong clear voice. His confidence soared.

“Over on the far wall,” the man pointed a thick finger towards the back of the store, “shout if you need recommendations. Oh, and there’s no refunds if your eyes are bigger than your hole.”

Eli found himself confronted with a plethora of choices at the back of the store. For a moment he was overwhelmed by the sheer number of things that people could put inside themselves. He wandered back and forth looking at things, picking them up and then putting them back down again, unsure of where to begin.

“First time?” The man had reappeared.

“Yeah. I’ve never bought a dildo before.”

“So, are you looking for something small to start?”

Eli’s mind went to the men he’d watch online sitting on big fat toys. They hadn’t been riding some little starter dick. That wasn’t what he wanted either. He wanted to feel himself stretched, to revel in his new body as he opened up. “No… definitely not looking for small.”

“Alright then start with this.” He pulled a package down off the shelf. Beneath the clear plastic was an eight inch long, two inch thick black silicone dildo. Besides being made of black plastic it wasn’t dissimilar from Eli’s on did. “Its perfect.”

“Here, you’ll need lube too kid.” The clerk handed Eli a large bottle of lube.

Eli had raced home with his new prize. As soon as his door closed behind him he ripped off his clothes leaving them in a heap by the door. He dashed over to his computer and opened his new porn Twitter. There were no women on this version of his porn Twitter, just men riding toys. Occasionally one a video would pop up with a man being fucked by another guy, Eli tried to pretend those didn’t excite him too. He found the profile he was looking for and started playing a video as he unpacked his new toy.

He set a towel down on the floor, and put his new dildo in the middle of it. He smeared lube over the head, and then on his hole. His lips felt puffy, swollen even. As his body was growing so was his hole. He hadn’t really noticed it at first, but the more he played with his hole the puffier it seemed to get. He easily slid a finger in, moaning.

Squatting over the head of the dildo, his heart pounding with nerves and excitement he started another video captioned ‘Sloppy breedable cunt,” and tried to pretend that the referring to a guy’s asshole as a cunt didn’t excite him too. As the guy on the screen lowered himself onto a dildo twice the size of Eli’s he lined himself up, and pushed back. At first it felt impossible. His hole was still too tight, but then something started to give. The rounded head of the toy started to spread his ass, and very very slowly it slid inside. Eli’s whole body was shaking. It was like his hole had been electrified. Jolts of pleasure shot through his body as each lump and couture of the plastic cock made its way into his ass.

“Oh my god. Oh fuck yes. Holy shit.” Eli groaned to himself. “This feels so fucking good.”

He couldn’t believe it when his ass touched the towel beneath him. He’d taken the whole thing. Eight inches of plastic cock were now inside him. His balls rested on the sculpted balls of the dildo. His entire body was shaking, he felt short of breath. It felt so good. He’d never imagined anything could feel this good. He’d thought it would be similar to his fingers but no. This was magic. It felt like he’d found a part of himself that had been missing. He started to ride the dildo bouncing up and down. He slammed himself back trashing his hole.

“Oh fuck yeah. Its so fucking good.”

Without warning a jolt like an electric shock rocketed through Eli and looking down he watched in shock as cum started to spurt from his cock without him even touching it. He rode the climax before collapsing on the ground, impaling himself completely on the dildo once more.

He’d road the dildo twice more that night, fucking another massive load out of himself before passing out naked, sweaty, and covered in cum. The next day he’d woken up and go to the gym without showering. He smelled of sex, and he loved it. As soon as he was back from the gym he’d gotten naked, lubed up his ass and sat down firmly on his new dildo. He’d spent the whole day alternating between fingering his quickly welling ass lips, and riding the dildo. It had been difficult to stop even for his evening work out. The next day went almost exactly the same.

Eli had fucked himself into a stupor by the time he made it to Dr. Marks three days later. He came straight from the gym having woken up late after riding his dildo well into the night. He didn’t even have time to jerk off before his appointment and his mind was almost consumed with thoughts of lust.

“Hi Eli, how are you.”

“Good,” Eli smiled a sloppy smile.

“How have the last three day been?”

“Honestly wild. I took your advice.”

“My advice.”

“Yeah, to just do what feels good. I went to a sex shop right after I left here last time and bought this amazing dildo. I’ve been riding it every day since.”

“Really? How has that been?”

“It’s so intense. It feels amazing. My body feels amazing while I’m riding it too. The first time I fucked myself with it I came without even touching myself. It was so hot. I felt so sexy.” Maybe coming straight from the gym was a mistake Eli thought, he was so wound up that his horny thoughts were just pouring out of him.

“It made you feel sexy?”

“Yeah. Cumming without touching myself… it felt… hot and… and slutty.”

“Slutty? That’s a new one from you. Is that a feeling you enjoyed?”

“Yes! I cant tell you how good it was. I ended up fucking myself two more times that night. Then the last two days I couldn’t even be bothered going class I just went to the gym, came home and started playing with my hole.”

“Would you say your focus has moved away from your penis?”

“I…” Eli paused, he hadn’t thought about it like that, “I guess. I mean playing with my cock still feels good but the subversives, the [banned word] of playing with my c…”

“With your what Eli?”

“Playing with my cunt. Its just too perfect.”

“Interesting choice of words. Is that how you feel about your hole? That it’s a cunt?”

“Not yet. Im still too tight. I’ve been watching all these guys who take these massive dildos, and… and fists and its such a fucking turn on. Their holes are wrecked.”

“And you want to wreck yours?”

“It feels too good to not!”

“Now what about women, have they played into your fantasies at all? Have you thought about having a woman fist you or play with your hole?”

“Um… no… I’ve… I think…” a mental block rose and then quickly crumbled in Eli’s mind overwhelmed by his horniness and the pleasures he’d recently discovered, “I think I want a guy to use my hole. I think I might want a guy to fuck me.”

“Fascinating. Have you made any plans to do anything about that? Are there any guys you have in mind that you’d like to experiment with?”

Eli looked at Max, imagining him naked. His eyes drifted down to Max’s crotch and his undeniable bulge. Then he heard the voice of the clerk at the sex shop saying as he left, “Come back when you need and upgrade, or the real thing.”

“It feels crazy and super slutty,” Eli said, “But the clerk at the sex shop. He said to come back when I wanted to size up or… or when I wanted the real thing.”

“You said you liked feeling slutty. I’ll tell you again what I said last week. If it feels right, go for it. Don’t stop yourself, do what your body is telling you. If your body is telling you to go hook up with this guy, then… you should.”

“Yeah… maybe. Maybe you’re right.”

“Don’t think too hard about it. Now, what do you say we do your progress pics and then get you your next dose.”

“Fuck yeah!”

Eli was stripped down to his underwear in a flash. His dick wasn’t hard this time but the entire front of his briefs was soaked with precum to the point of being transparent. Eli didn’t care anymore thought, he made no effort to cover himself as he walked over to the white wall and grinned back at Max taking pictures.

Max was in awe, it was all working better than they had imagined. Eli had doubled in size. He had broad rounded shoulders, thick veiny arms. His pecs rippled as he moved. He no longer had a six pack but a thick mass of muscle making him look broad and powerful. His chest was now covered in hair and his treasure trail had expanded across his abdomen. He had big sturdy tree trunk legs and a powerful bubble butt. He didn’t know it but he’d become the man he’d always hoped to be… but he was no longer the same.

Dose 7:

Immediately following his last dose Eli had rushed home and practically jumped onto his dildo. Not having time to jerk off after his work out had made him even more desperate for release, and now that he had another dose of the workout supplement working through his system he was practically in heat. For the first time in his life, with his dildo firmly planted in his hole, Eli started to watch gay porn. Not just men playing with their asses or being fucked by toys. He was watching men be fucked. He stopped on every video he came across on Twitter that showed a dick entering a man’s hole. The bigger the dick and the sloppier the hole the better. The young straight boy who’d wanted to bulk up to impress girls was gone, Eli was a muscle lunk with a hungry hole.

His eyes rolled back as he bottomed out on the dildo again and again, forcing little whimpers and moans from his mouth. As he worked himself to climax he closed his eyes. He imagined what it would be like if he wasn’t the one in control. What if someone was doing this to him. As cum started to pour from his semi hard dick one image loomed large in Eli’s mind. Max above him, dripping with sweat, pounding his dick into Eli’s eager hole.

Eli followed his new routine the two days. He got up. He went to the gym. He came home, got naked and started to play with his hole. After his second work out though the dildo just wasn’t hitting the spot as it had been. Watching the guys on Twitter he thought, maybe I need a bigger toy, this one’s too easy now. He managed to just get himself off that night, but decided in the morning after his workout he’d go back to the sex shop and get a bigger dildo.

The next morning Elie finished up his work out, and hormones coursing through his veins headed to the sex shop. There was no point, he figured, going home and trying to get off on a dildo that no longer fulfilled him. No, it was better to go now so he could get off.

“You’re back already,” said the clerk as soon as Eli walked in.

“Yeah… uh… that first one was good but…”

“You’ve already conquered it? Seems like maybe you weren’t as much of a novice as you let on.”

“It was my first dildo, I’m just…” Eli searched for the word.

“Voracious? Insatiable? Desperate to be filled?”

“I guess all of the above.”

“My kinda boy. Alright, let’s go find you something that will keep you satisfied.” The clerk headed off towards the back of the store and Eli followed obediently behind. “This is what you got last time,” he pointed to Eli’s last purchase, “This is the next size up in that same style if that’s what you’re looking for.” He handed Eli a package with the 10 inch version inside. “If its girth you’re looking for, you could try this one. Or for length these snakes are amazing. Or, if you’re looking for something to keep you full there’s the plugs. Are you even listening boy?”

“What?” Eli had been staring at the man’s bulge so intensely he hadn’t heard a word he said.

“Seems like maybe you’re not just looking for a toy. Maybe you’re looking for the real thing. I see you staring at my dick kid.”

“Oh… I’m sorry. I…” Eli didn’t know what to say. He’d never been in this situation but if he was honest the man’s words made him weak. His mind was full of images of all the guys he’d watched getting fucked. He saw the ecstasy in their eyes. He saw how good it felt. He thought about how good the dildo felt, surely another human, a man, must feel even better. What would it be like to be fucked? What would it be like to feel another man’s orgasm. Deep inside he knew his choice had already been made. He’d told Max about it at his last appointment. He wanted this man.

“You want boy?”

“I,” deep breath, and then it all tumbled out, “I thinking about you fucking me.”

“I like the honesty boy.” The man stepped forward. Eli could smell him now, a thick manly musk wafted off of his thick powerful body. “I’ll make you a deal: you let me breed that dumb jock cunt of yours and I’ll send you how with any dildo and plug you want.”

He’d said the magic words. He’d called Eli a jock, something he’d always longed to be, and called his hole a cunt, his new goal in life.

“My hole isn’t a cunt yet,” Eli said brashly, “But I’m sure a new dildo would help me make it one.”

“Fucking pig. I love it.”

“So… when?” Eli said, grinning.

“When? Right the fuck now boy. I’m gonna go lock the front door. Wait here.” He marched off towards the front of the store and Eli’s stomach did a little flip of excitement as he heard the lock turn. He was about to be fucked. In just a few weeks his main wish in life had gone from bulking up to get a girl, to having a trashed cunt full of other men’s spunk. Now he was going to fulfill that wish.

“Follow me,” the man said, and lead Eli through a door marked “Employees Only.”

It was a small office with just a deck a chair and a few filing cabinets, nothing fancy. A thick odor of man sweat hung in the air, it made Eli feel weak. He felt the same uncontrollable heat he’d felt last week when he’d worked out and gone to his appointment with Max instead of jerking off. He was overwhelmed by his hormones. There wasn’t a thought in his head that wasn’t about sex.

“You ever been fucked before boy?”

“No… Just that dildo, and my fingers, but I want it so bad.”

“You want my big bull cock in your hole?”

“Fuck yes.”

“You know if I fuck you I’m not going to pull out till your full of my spunk.”

“Please fuck me.”

“Is that what you want boy? To be full of my cum?”

“Yes!”

“Say it.”

“I want you to breed me. I want your load inside me. I want you to fill me up.”

“Good boy. Now strip.”

Eli tore his shirt off over his head, tossing it off to the side on the ground. He kicked off his gym shoes and socks. Then finally dropped his workout shorts, and briefs. He was hard as a rock and his cock was already drooling. The man stepped forward, reaching out till his hands grasped Eli’s swollen pecs. His fingers played across Eli’s nipples causing the boy to moan.

“Good boy,” the man cooed and he made Eli whimper, twisting his nipples slowly. The man shucked his vest and tank to exposing a broad beefy chest, big round nipples, and a wild bramble of hair. Eli’s mouth watered. “Take my pants off.”

Eli’s body was so full of adrenaline that his hands were shaking. He undid the man’s belt, then his jeans. He pushed the zipper down. The man had no underwear on. Eli was immediately greeted by a sprawling bush of pubes, then the base of a wide hard shaft. Finally, the man’s dick sprung free, bouncing up to slap against his stomach. Eli’s hole twitched. The clerk had a broad fat dick with a big blunt looking head. It was almost the same girth all the way down the lengthy shaft. It was perfect.

It was instinct that drove what Eli did next. Without a single thought or question he dropped to his knees and swallowed as much as he could of the man’s cock. A little part of him in the back of his mind marveled at what he was doing. It wondered how he had gotten here, what had changed him so completely, but then the little voice vanished. He tasted the man’s precum and that was it, all doubt of what he was doing vanished. This was exactly right.

“Fuck yeah boy, get that dick nice and wet for your cunt.” The man growled, twisting his fingers into Eli’s hair. “You’re a good little cock sucker. Damn.” Eli’s throat opened easily. He closed his eyes and relaxed, it was just like knocking back the workout supplement. Once his throat was open the man’s cock slid in easily. Eli buried his nose in the man’s pubes and inhaled. His head spun. It was like a drug. He was intoxicated. The only thing in the world that mattered was this cock.

“You keep going like that boy and I’m going to blow down your throat. Fuck, get on the desk. On your back.”

Eli did as he was told. He let the man’s cock fall from his mouth. His chin was covered in thick spit and his eyes were watering, but he didn’t bother to wipe any of it away. He climbed up onto the desk, lay flat on his back, and pulled his knees up to his chest.

“Good boy. Fuck, will you look at that. You’ve really never been fucked boy?”

“No Sir.” Eli replied breathlessly.

“Damn that toy’s destroyed you. You’ve already got the hole of a cum dump. Your cunt is gonna feel so fucking good on my cock.” He grabbed Eli’s legs and thrust them even higher forcing his ass into the air. The man spat right onto Eli’s hungry hole, then bend down and shoved his tongue in. Eli groaned, a deep full body groan, the sort that comes out completely involuntarily. The man’s tongue flicked against his quickly blossoming hole. After just a few swipes Eli was open enough that the man’s tongue just slid right in. He lapped around the edges, spat a few more wads of spit onto the boys twitching ass, and then stood up. “Are you ready boy? Ready for your first cock?”

“Yes! Please fuck me!”

“Say it one more time. What do you want boy?”

“I want you to fuck me. I want you inside me. I want your load in me.”

“There it is, good boy.” He pressed his cock forward and into Eli’s waiting hole.

“Fuck,” Eli moaned as his ass was invaded for the first time in his life. “Fuck its so good. Holy shit. Oh, fuck me!”

“Good boy, take that big fat bull dick. Yeah. Take it inside you. That’s it. There you go. You’ve got my hole dick inside you now. How do you feel boy?”

“Fucking amazing.”

“Are you ready to get fucked?”

“Yes! Pound my cunt.”

“Not a cunt yet, remember, this is just a boy pussy till it’s been bred.”

“Oh fuck!”

“Let’s turn this into the cunt you crave.” The man pulled back slowly, till only the tip was inside Eli’s hole, then pressed forward again. Slowly he built up his pace, long dicking Eli till his hole felt like a warm velvet tunnel. Eli’s eyes were half closed, he’d lost himself in the sensations. Fireworks exploded through his body. He was over the moon and completely out of his mind.

The man started to buck harder, slamming himself into Eli. The boy took it, grunting and groaning with each thrust. Sweat poured off of both of them, the room stunk of sex. Eli felt like his whole world had shrunk, the only thing in the world that mattered was the dick currently inside his hole. Rough hands pulled at Eli’s nipples as pleasure waves crashed over him. It made him feel like putty in this man’s hands. He was just a object. He had become the sex toy. He really was a dumb jock desperate to get his boy pussy bred.

The man dragged Eli along the desk, spinning him till the both would fit on top of it. He pressed Eli’s legs into his muscular chest, and started hammering down into his hole. Sweat dripped from the man’s face onto Eli’s body. One drop landed on his lips and he lapped it up.

“Good boy. I’m going to breed you soon. Full you with my seed.”

“Yes, please. Breed me.” Eli babbled.

“I’m going to turn the boy pussy into a sloppy cunt. Send you home with my load leaking out of you.”

“Please Sir. I need it. Please. Please!”

“Take my fucking load pig!” The mad slammed his cock down into Eli’s waiting hole and fired off his load. Eli could feel it. A white hot heat spread from the tip of the man’s dick into his guts. He was being bred for the first time and the last pieces fell into place. It wasn’t just the stretch he wanted, it wasn’t enough to have a sloppy cunt. He needed to be bred. He needed seed inside of him.

“Thank you, Sir.” Eli said breathlessly, his head falling back against the desk.

It took Eli almost fifteen minutes to recover from his first fuck. The man left him lying naked covered in sweat on the desk while he went to go reopen the store. When Eli finally came back out of the office he said, “How do you feel boy?”

“Fucking perfect.”

“Good. I meant what I said, go pick out a new dildo and a plug. Oh and here,” he tossed Eli a white jockstrap, “A bottom like you shouldn’t be covering your cunt with briefs. Don’t worry, its all on me.”

---

Eli was a horny mess as he finished telling Max about his first time. He’d come to his appointment straight from the gym again after spending the rest of the previous day fucking the sex shop clerk’s load deeper into him with his new dildo.

“And you let him ejaculate inside you,” Max said.

“Yeah…”

“How do you feel about that?”

“It was so hot. I felt… I felt like the perfect slut. He called me a dumb jock cunt.”

“Did you like that?”

“Yes! I loved it. It’s all I want to be.”

“I’m glad to hear that, because after these next two doses the effects of the serum will be permanent.”

“The serum?”

“The fact that you haven’t figured it out is a testament to its effectiveness. You haven’t been taking any old workout supplement. You’ve taken six doses so far of our new Himbo Serum.”

“What do you mean Himbo Serum?”

“I mean just that. Oh, it’s a workout supplement for sure, you’ve put on a ton of muscle mass, but its also done some other things to you as well. Your elevated libido was the first additional effect, followed by the increase in your body hair. Then came your increased anal sensitivity, which lead to your… lets call them explorations. It has also blocked some of your logical reasoning abilities to help you along your journey and make you more suggestable. I don’t want you to get the wrong idea, however, not all of this was the serum. We can’t make you interested in gay sex with a serum. That was in you all along. As was your want to please. You brought those things to the table yourself. So Eli, you have a choice. You take the next two doses of the serum and you’ll be this person forever. You stop taking it now and you’ll go back largely to who you were, though will a little more muscle mass than before. And the memories of how you felt right now, how good it felt to be a dumb jock cunt. Which will it be? Go back to who you were, or stay a horny himbo cum dump?” Max held out Eli’s next dose of the serum and waited.

Eli’s mind was buzzing, through the fog of hormones he felt his logical mind grappling with what he’d just been told. He ran a hand across his chest, and felt the muscles rippling beneath his shirt. He inhaled his scent. He thought about how good it felt to stretch his hole around his new dildo. He remembered the heat he’d felt as he’d taken his first load. There was no choice. There was no going back. He didn’t want to be that sad scrawny person again. He wanted to be this person. He wanted to be a himbo, he liked his new life as a jock cunt. He took the cup from Max and swallowed it in one gulp.

“Good. I hoped that would be your choice. Now with your consent I’d like to do a little more than just document your muscle growth today.”

“Whatever you want Max.”

“Strip,” Max said, his voice commanding. Eli stood up and striped down to his underpants. Max smiled. “First boxes, then briefs, and now a jockstrap, the jock cunt progression.”

“The guy at the sex shop gave it to me yesterday. He said, ‘bottoms like me shouldn’t cover their holes with briefs’.”

“A wise man. Ok now Eli, would you like to show me your cunt?”

“I, Max, can I tell you something?” Eli looked serious.

“Of course.”

“Well, the guy at the sex shop, he wasn’t originally who I had thought might be my first fuck.”

“Go on.”

“He was just… I went there for a bigger dildo, and then he offered and I just couldn’t resist. It was too tempting. But originally, I had hoped, that maybe, somehow… that maybe somehow you were going to fuck me.”

“Oh Eli, sweet Eli. I may not have been the first to fuck you, but I am going to fill you up with my sperm often.”

“Really.”

“God yes. I’m not going to turn you into this himbo cum pig and then not keep you. After you’ve completed the full treatment you’ll get all the cock and cum you could ever desire here. Now, bend over and show me your cunt.”

“Yes Sir!” Eli said excitedly. He spun around and bent over the exam table in front of him. With both hands he reached back and grabbed his cheeks, pulling them open.

“Fuck,” Max said and he took of his sweater. “The serum’s done an even better job on your hole than I would have imagined. Look at these pink puffy lips. Fuck. In three weeks, you went from having a tight little virgin asshole to having a fucking trashed cunt. Its amazing.” He spat on his finger and ran it along the rim of Eli’s hole. The boy whimpered and shook his ass at Max.

“Please.” He pleaded.

“All in good time boy, all in good time.” Max finished taking off his clothes and stood naked in the middle of the room. “Tell me what you want Eli.”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“Is that all?”

“I want your cum inside me. Breed me. Use my jock cunt.”

“Good boy.” Max dropped a mouthful of spit into his hand a slathered it on his dick. Eli’s hole winked at him, still slick with lube from the last dildo he’d rode. Max smacked one of Eli’s ass cheeks playfully. The boy moaned. He was lost, he’s given in to being a himbo. Max wondered if Eli had even touched his cock since he’d started playing with dildos. That was a question for next time though, best not to strain his mind too much. The mental changes all had a better chance of sticking if Eli stayed horny and done like. Thought, from what Max could tell, there wasn’t much risk of Eli breaking out of that state any time soon. “Open up boy,” Max said as he pressed his cock inside Eli’s warm hole.

“Thank you, Sir,” Eli moaned, laying his head down on the exam table.”

The Final Dose:

“Hello again Eli,” Max walked into the exam room and closed the door. Eli was sitting on the edge of the couch, his expression hungry. “I can’t wait to hear how the past couple days have been for you, but first,” he presented the now familiar cup to Eli, “your last dose of Himbo Serum. I want you to drink that now so it has a little time to kick in before you meet with Dr. Marks for your final inspection.”

“Sure thing.” Eli took the cup and swallowed it down in one.

“Perfect,” Max took the cup from Eli and sat down in the desk chair. “So, tell me what’s happened since your last dose.”

“Well, after you bred me last time I went back to the sex shop before going home. I was so turned on and your load felt so good in my cunt that I wanted more. I wasn’t sure where else to go. When I got there though there was a different guy at the counter. I was kinda thrown off, I didn’t really know what to do. I went back to look at the toy. Then I heard this voice behind me, ‘Are you that horny jock cunt who keeps coming in for more dildos?’ I turned around and there was the other guy.”

“How did you respond?”

“I told him the truth. I said, ‘Yeah! That’s me.’ He said his friend had told him about me and offered me the same deal. He’d give me any dildo I wanted if I let him breed me. Honestly, I would have let him fuck me for nothing. I just wanted to get fucked so bad.”

“I understand, go on boy.”

“He took me into the back, the same little office, and told me to pull down my shorts. He didn’t even bother taking off my jock. He just dropped his pants and stuffed his cock into me. It felt so good. He fucked me for maybe fifteen minutes before he dumped his load into me too. I felt like such a whore with two men’s loads inside me. It was amazing. When we were done he pulled his pants up and I followed him out into the store. He handed me this big silvery orange egg shaped plug and said ‘Your cunt will love this.’ He was fucking right. As soon as I got home I put it in. It felt so good. I went to the gym the next day with it in.”

“How did that go?”

“Well I couldn’t do squats or anything but it was chest and bis day,” he flexed his now massive arms for Max, “So that was ok.”

“Was that your only sexual encounter since you left?”

“Well, no. I left me number with the guy at the sex shop, to give to his friend. Well the next day as I was finishing up my evening work out I got this text from a number I didn’t know. It just said ‘come get this cock jock boy,’ and then a picture of that guys cock. We sent a couple more texts and I ended up meeting him at his place. He stripped me naked and had me on my knees sucking him while he relaxed for a while then he pulled me up and had me ride his dick till he blew his load in my cunt.”

“How did that feel, servicing him like that?”

“Amazing! I liked making him feel good, and in the end I still got filled.”

“Good. Good boy. You’re doing great. How do you feel right now?”

“Hot Sir.”

“Why don’t you take your clothes off and you can tell me the rest of your story.”

“Ok!” Eli eagerly stripped down to just his jockstrap and sat back down continuing, “So then the next day, this is two days ago. I went to the gym as usual, came home and was playing with my cunt when I got the urge to get fucked again. I wasn’t really sure how to make that happen so I started looking around the internet. I found this website called Sniffies. It was so cool, it was all these little circles with pictures of cock that were near me. I ended up messaging a couple of guys. This one, who was really close responded first. Turns out he lived just on the other side of campus, a sophomore. So I went over to his place. I think he was a little shocked by how easily I took his dick. He said that most guys struggle, but I had no problem,” Eli grinned proudly. He hadn’t noticed but he’d shifted down the couch as he talked and now had one leg propped up exposing his hole.

“Four guys in three days, that’s impressive.”

“Well, technically,” Eli said looking very pleased with himself, rubbing his juicy ass lips absent mindedly, “That would have made it four guys in four days, because the first sex shop clerk fucked me the day before my last time here.”

“Right you are, I stand corrected, how do you feel Eli?”

“Horny as fuck. Its so hot telling you about all the guys who’ve fucked me.”

“You’re doing great Eli. So, you took a load from the sophomore, two days ago. Anything happen yesterday?”

Eli grinned again, “After my morning workout I got a text from the sex shop guy again. He told me to come by the store he wanted to unload. When I got there, they were both there and they tag teamed me. I had one of them in my mouth while the other one used my hole till the both gave me another hot load.”

“Good boy, its good you’re using your mouth too. Any other sexual encounters? I assume you’ve been playing with your toys still.”

“Its all I do. If I’m not at the gym or getting fucked I’m riding a dildo or sitting on a plug.”

“Good, that’s exactly what you should be doing. How are you feeling?”

“I need dick Max. That last dose… holy shit. I need it right now.”

“Perfect.” Max stood up and started to take off his own clothes. “I have some good news for you Eli. I told Dr. Marks about your transformation and he was really impressed. He wants to offer you a spot in another continuing program. Would you like that?”

“Does it mean getting fucked more?”

Max smiled, “Absolutely. Not only will it get you fucked even more, it’ll train you to be the best cum dump you can be.”

“Yes please! I want it! Sign me up!”

“I thought you might say that. So, here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to breed you now.” Max lined up his hard cock with Eli’s hole, and pushed forward. He sank into the warm welcoming guts of Eli’s cunt, and continued, “After I’ve bred you Dr. Marks is going to fuck you, then Toby our receptionist. And once your cunt is full of our cum we’ll take you down to the hypno room and start your programing. How does that sound?”

“Amazing! Please fuck me Max. Breed me.”

“Good boy.”

---

“Welcome to Week One of Bottom Boy Training. You’ve done so well. We are so proud of you. You’ve come so far. You’ve given in. You finally understand the truth, and now you know there is no going back. You are a himbo. You are a dumb jock cunt. You are a slut. You are a whore. You are desperate for cock. All your pleasure comes from you hole. All your pleasure comes from your cunt. Give in, release yourself.

“Give yourself over to the pleasure of service. Feel how easy it is to give over control. Its so much simpler. Let yourself go. Your purpose in life is to service men. You are a himbo. You work out, you stretch your cunt, and you service men. Give in to that. Give in to who you are. You are a dumb jock cunt.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

• 3 weeks later...

Part 3: The Volunteer

Session 1:

Alec dropped his head back against his pillow and sighed. As his orgasm subsided his guilt and stress returned. Now a Junior in college, and approaching his twenty second birthday, Alec was still in the closet and was becoming increasingly anxious about it. He’d never even been with a man. He’d never been with anyone. The other guys on his rugby team teased him. They didn’t understand why he never showed interest in girls when they went out. Truthfully Alec wasn’t even sure why he wasn’t out to them. They’d never said anything particularly homophobic or problematic. In fact, they’d probably be supportive of him. Despite that something still kept him in the closet. One specific fear kept him from acting on his attractions.

He looked over at his computer which was still playing porn. On the screen was a guy not unlike himself. He was young, with bright red hair, a broad chest, big round pink nipples, and a solid muscular thick middle. The guy was lying flat on his back with his legs pressed into his chest, while a big fat raw dick pounded in and out of his hole. The guy was moaning, covered in sweat, his face glowing in rapturous ecstasy. Alec looked at the guys face again and felt a pang of jealousy. That was what he wanted, he wanted to be like that guy, laid out taking an absolute pounding; but it terrified him.

That was what had kept him in the closet, what made him keep his distance from people. It was why he never hooked up, and why he’d never admitted out loud he was gay. As much as he wanted it, gay sex terrified him. He closed his laptop and got up to get a towel.

Alec normally kept his masturbatory practices to a minimum. It saved him from confronting his fears too much if he just ignored his hormonal urges all together. He got his energy out though going to the gym and playing rugby normally. However, being the very start of the school year rugby hadn’t started up yet, none of his classed were giving too much work, and he’d already been to the gym on the particular Saturday when Alec made a life altering series of choices.

After wiping the cum from the dark blonde fur on his chest, he pulled on a pair of shorts and tried to watch TV, but his mind kept wandering. He should take a shower, he thought, he smelled like sweat and cum. But he didn’t, he sat on his couch, not paying attention to the show in front of him, his mind drifting to sex. His dick was getting hard again. Then he did something he usually regretted for doing because it indulged an interest that made his time in the locker room hard. He lifted on burly arm and took a deep sniff of his musky pit. His dick was instantly throbbing.

Fuck it he thought, and moved back to his bed. He kicked off his shorts and grabbed his computer. His doppelgänger reappeared on the screen, the scene restarting right as the top unloaded inside Alec’s proxy’s hole. God, he wanted that. He wanted to know what it felt like to feel a man inside him. He wanted to know what it would be like to feel him orgasm. But that required him to actually have sex. What if it wasn’t what he’d imagined? What if it hurt? What if it didn’t feel good? What if he was bad at it?

He’d been through this thought pattern hundreds of times. It was truly nothing new. What he did next however, that was very new. For the first time since he’d moved out of his small hometown and come to college, Alec thought it was time he did something about his fear. Something small. Here in the time of the internet, he thought, surely there was someone else who had gone through what he was experiencing, and had figured out a solve. Some guide to bottoming, some blog someone had written, there had to be something out there.

He clicked away from the porn site and pulled up the search bar. “Gay bottom training,” he typed in. Then he sighed, rolling his eyes at himself, and the very predictable search results. The first three were just porn, videos on random sites of guys being fucked and used. Not that that wasn’t hot, but it wasn’t actually going to help. Then there were articles from the Advocate “Bottoming 101” full of well-meaning tips for prepping and caring for one’s hole. Nothing about overcoming a fear of the whole business. Then, halfway down the first results page, a website caught his eye. “Learn to be a bottom in 4 easy lessons.”

Alec clicked.

Learn to bottom in 4 easy video lessons from your home. Our researched method will have you confident and ready to take on any top in just two weeks. First video is free. Click the link below.

First video is free Alec thought, sure… probably he’d learn nothing but maybe. Plus, if it didn’t work it’s not like he’d lost anything other than some time he’d have spent just jerking off anyway.

He read on.

Our method was developed based on the psychological research of Dr. Jonathan Marks. Dr. Marks has studied gay and queer sex and sexuality for more than a decade through multiple studies which have been published in the American Medical Journal and other respected medical texts. Our paid subscription service not only comes with the videos but offers a connection to a remote counselor to help you through your journey. Each subscribed member will have access to two video counseling sessions during the program, and unlimited emails with their counselor.

Alec paused, was a psychologist what he needed? A counselor might not be a bad idea. Even if the videos didn’t do anything talking to someone might. He’d never had that before. He’d never had a single gay friend. He’d never known anyone who’d actually experienced what his fantasies might be like. Oh fuck it, he said, there was literally nothing to lose here. If it helped it helped, if it didn’t, he was no worse off. He scrolled back up to the link to the free first video, and after a moment’s hesitation clicked on it.

A new window opened on his screen, and the video buffering wheel appeared. Then after a moment of blackness a handsome man in a white lab coat appeared on the screen. “Hello,” he said, dazzling white teeth flashing as he smiled, “I’m Dr. Jonathan Marks, and welcome to our bottom training videos. There are lots and lots of places that claim they will teach you how to bottom or give you the hottest tips on how to ‘take a man’s dick,’ however, none of them hold a candle to our researched back methodology. For some guys bottoming is both scary and difficult. We are going to help you through that. Over the course of the next four sessions you we will talk you through letting go of that fear, and overcoming whatever obstacles lay between you and becoming the bottom you want to be.

“Once you’ve subscribed to our program, and I hope you do, you’ll be prompted to schedule a video counseling session with one of our specialists. We recommend doing that within two days of watching this first video. After that session you next video will be unlocked. Four days after that you will receive your third video and a prompt to schedule a second remote counseling session. Then in about two weeks from today, you’ll receive the link to your last video, and after that… the world is your oyster.

“Now, it’s very important that you do watch these videos in a private space. Even if you are alone it is best to used headphones. If you don’t have your headphones in just yet, pause the video now and swap.” What on earth am I watching Alec thought, but then again thought, fuck it. He got up and got his headphones from his backpack and, still naked, lay back down on his bed with his laptop propped up on his legs. “Good. Some of what you’re going to be asked to do in this first video may feel silly or strange, but it is very important to the process that you keep an open mind and just relax. Now, take a deep breath, and let’s begin.”

“Let’s begin,” another voice echoed and overlapped Dr. Marks. This voice was warm and deep. Like honey personified it seemed to ooze with a natural sweetness. It was disarming, but also commanding. “Take a deep breath,” the voice said into Alec’s ears. Alec did as he was told and took a deep breath, his broad chest rising and falling slowly. “One more deep breath. Take the air deep into your lungs, feel it filling your chest. See your rips expand, your diaphragm relax. Hold the air inside of you. Now let it out from between your lips. Slowly empty yourself. Let your body sink into itself.”

A little dot of light appeared in the black screen. “Focus your eyes on the dot in front of you. Let your vision shrink to that dot. Block out the outside world. Block out everything else around you.” The dot seemed be growing and then shrinking very slowly and almost imperceptibly. A low thrum started to fill Alec’s mind. He couldn’t pinpoint if it was some his mind playing tricks on him or if it actually existed in the soundtrack playing in his ears. It felt overwhelming, but at the same time soothing. It had the same slow pulse as the dot in front of him, and soon, without trying to make it happen his breath had matched that pulse. Alec settled back a little deeper into his pillow with both hands tucked behind his head, his eyes fixed on the screen.

“Let the world drop away. All your focus in on the dot, and my voice. They are the only two things in the world. Your whole world is that dot, and my voice. As the dot begins to expand let it expand around you. Let it envelope you in its warm glow. It is safe in the bright white light of the dot. There is no fear in that light. There is only pleasure. Everything feels good as that light washes across yours skin. Feel it now, you feel its warmth, like the sun on your skin on a warm summer’s day. It is hot but not unpleasant.” On the screen the little white dot had begun to grow, still pulsing slowly with the thrum but soon the whole screen was bright white.

“Relaxing is the first step to reaching your goals. You already understand your place. You just need to learn to accept it. You will find that your body had been prepared this whole time in ways that your mind had not. Your body is ready, your mind must get out of your way. You want to be a bottom.”

A new voice came in to Alec’s mind, it was small and quiet as if it were far away, a little more than an overheard whisper on the breeze, “Yes, it feels so good. Keep going. Give it to me. It feels so good.” The phrase repeated over and over like a mantra, drifting in and out of Alec’s perception.

“You want to be fucked. You need to be fucked. You want to give in. You need to give in.”

---

Forty minutes later Alec lay on his bed, staring at his computer screen. It had gone dark but he hadn’t noticed yet. His breathing was still slow and steady. His eyes locked on the screen but slightly out of focus. He still had both hands behind his head. His cock lay, soft between his legs, leaking a steady stream of precum onto his sheets.

Session 2:

Alec had felt dazed when he came around after the first video. He wasn’t positive what had happened, had he fallen asleep? He wasn’t sure. Still he immediately followed the link to pay for the next three sessions, he felt an overwhelming certainty that he had to do the next three sessions. He’d spent the rest of the day in a fog, and had ended up jerking off two more times before falling asleep early.

Then next day he felt restless and agitated. He had this nagging feeling that something had happened that he didn’t understand. Yet, at the same time, he felt good. He felt good in his body. There was a warmth to his skin. Touching himself felt electric. Before he’d even got out of bed his hands had drifted down his body and he lay back stroking his morning wood, his eyes closed imagining a man on top of him thrusting into his hole. Soon warm ribbons of cum shot from his cock and landed all over his chest. He trailed his finger through the puddles of cum and sucked it down. He felt a heat radiating through his body. It seemed to pulse slowly, like waves lapping the shore. The heat bloomed and centralized drawing his attention to his hole, which for the first time in his life felt like it was winking open. Though his lust so often focused on his hole, he’d never felt this heat before. It came with a sudden burst of confidence. As lost in the feeling as he was, however, it slowly began to fade, leaving a gnawing feeling of something lost in its wake.

That was how it went for the next four days till Alec’s counseling session. He was horny. Horny enough to jerk off a couple times a day. Each time he came he’d feel that heat would sweep through him, focusing more and more on his hole. His muscles would relax, he could feel the tension leaving his body, and his hole would blossom for a brief moment. Then the wave would pass, and the feeling of having lost something magical would appear. He started to crave that feeling of warmth, that openness.

He was struggling against that feeling of loss when he sat down at his computer to do his first counseling session. He’d tidied up his room, and pulled on a clean shirt but hadn’t bothering to wipe all the cum off his chest from his last orgasm. Sitting down at his desk his heart was pounding as he clicked the video conference link.

Alec suddenly found himself linked with a shaggy haired blonde twink sitting in an unassuming office. He had bright eyes and big grin on his face. Over his button up shirt he wore a white lab coat that gave him an air of officialness. “Hi there, I’m Toby,” he said in a lilting voice, “I’ll be doing your video counseling sessions, I work for Dr. Marks.”

“Hi, I’m Alec.” Alec felt awkward. When signing up for this just meant filling out a survey and sending it out into the either without having to think about who was on the other end it had seemed easy. Now that he was confronted with a human being it felt entirely different.

“I understand that this can be a little odd,” Toby continued, “But don’t be nervous. I promise you there’s basically nothing you could say that would shock me. Now, I’ve found it easier with this program for me to just be a little blunt up top. It seems to break the ice. So allow me. You’re here because you want to be a better bottom, or you want to become comfortable with bottoming. Is that right?”

“Yeah… I…”

“Perfect. We can help you with that,” he flashed another dazzling smile. “I just need to know a few things about you which will help me tailor your next video session to your needs.”

“Alright.”

“Have you ever bottomed?”

“No.” Alec felt sheepish but answered as steadily as he could.

“Have you ever been with a man?”

“No.”

“Have you ever had penetrative sex of any kind?”

“No.”

“Have you ever played with your own ass?”

“No.”

“So you’re a virgin, but you want to bottom?”

“Yeah.”

“If you want it why have you never bottomed?”

“I’m… well… I’m scared. I’m just.” He took a deep breath and pressed on. “I’ve tried touching myself, but I’m just really really tight. I watch porn of guys getting fucked and it looks so hot, and like it feels so good, but I’m terrified. I think it makes me even tighter.”

“I’m sure it does. Alright Alec, that’s all really good information. Now, you watched the first video I’m assuming?”

“Yeah. A few days ago.”

“Great… great. How have you felt sense then? Has anything changed or felt different?”

“Well.”

“Anything at all.”

“I’ve… um… I’ve been jerking off a lot.”

“Alright.”

“And when I cum… there’s this moment, like right after I cum, there’s this moment where my whole body feels hot.”

“Interesting.”

“And in that moment, in the couple of seconds before the heat goes away… my hole… it feels like my hole relaxes. I’ve never felt anything like that before.”

“That’s great. That’s really good. After your next sessions lean into that. Relax into that feeling. Don’t try to hold onto it too tight. Just let the waves crash over you. That’s still really good progress though.

“Alright. That’s all great information Alec, I think I have enough for this session. I am sending over the link to your next video right now. Please watch it as soon after this meeting as you can. As was outlined in the first video, you’ll get the link to your next one in four day’s time, then we’ll schedule your second session. Things are a little slower here than they sometimes are, and I see from your information that you are local. If you like we can schedule your second counseling session to be person at our offices. I will send you that information too, just in case that interests you. Many of our local subscribers enjoy the more hands on approach we can offer at an in person session.”

“Yeah… thank you… I’ll think about it.”

“Great! I’ve sent you the link. It’s been wonderful talking with you Alec, and I’ll see you in about a week!”

“Thank you! Bye.”

“Bye, bye.” Toby closed the meeting, and Alec was left looking at a blank screen. He felt his cheeks flush.

He looked at the time. He had nowhere to be for the next couple of hours. Why not watch the video now? He moved over to the bed with his laptop and got his headphones out. On an impulse he pulled of his shirt and lay back onto his bed. Propping the computer up on his knees he clicked the link Toby had just emailed over and opened the video.

The screen of his computer went black, then the dot came back, followed by the low drone, and lastly the voice. “Welcome back boy. Take a deep breath and relax. Let the world drift away. Feel yourself floating towards the white dot in front of you. It surrounds you. It fills you. You feel its warmth on your skin. The warm feels familiar now. Feel that warms seep into your body. It spreads through your limbs, opening you up, penetrating you. It relaxes you. Your whole body feels more relaxed.

“You’ve felt this heat before. You’ve felt it every time you’ve cum lately. Its been fleeting, but intoxicating. You want to feel it more. The heat is pleasure.” The screen, which had gone completely white as the dot grew, faded to show a man’s hole. It winked and puckered. The skin around it glistened with what could only be cum. “Feel the heat gather in your body. Its become a ball of warmth in your chest. Now it drifts downward, slowly. It travels through your body, taking away fear and nervousness as it moves. In its wake it leaves only peace. Feel it as it moves downward from your chest. Very, very slowly, that heat lands in your ass. It envelops your ass. It causes you to lose the last of the tension in your body. You feel your hole relax. It feels good. You feel yourself blossoming. You feel yourself opening. Its easy.

“The heat you are feeling is arousal. The same heat that can make your dick hard can make your hole open. The heat is lust. It’s the lust you’ve felt for men before.” The video changed to a close up of a large thick cock sliding easily in and out of a slick well used ass. “You’ve seen men you want to be fucked by before. You’ve felt this lust, but it’s been squashed by your conscious mind. Now with your mind silenced you feel this lust in its pure state. Let go of your mine. Leave those inhibitions behind. Let the lust take you over.”

Session 3:

Alec was hornier then he’d ever been in his entire life. No matter what he did he felt this nagging need to be naked and touching himself. It pervaded every moment of his conscious mind. Sitting in class he’d feel his dick get had for no reason at all. More than that, he’d feel the now treasured heat start to rise in his body at random. It would course through him. Like tension building in a spring, it would increase. It made his cock leak, and his hole twitch. He’d never felt those little spasms till before but now he longed to feel them constantly. He knew the video sessions had something to do with is, and couldn’t wait to get to the next one. If things kept increasing like this… he let his mind wander.

Thoughts of being fucked had filled his imagination. Before, he’d had wistful musings in the abstract, never anything specific. Now, his day dreams were full of brutal fucking from men of all sorts. Tall men, hairy, smooth, buff, slim, thick, all of them were on top of him pumping his hole. The only consistent thing about his imaginings was that all of these men had thick dripping cocks, that stretched him wide before they filled him with their cum.

Alec dumped his gym bag by the door, and pulled his shirt off. His dick was already throbbing. The gym, rugby practice, really any physical activity made his condition worse now. He had left practice with begging his cock to stay soft till he at least made it out of the locker room. He’d only been party successful, but he didn’t think any of his teammates noticed the thickening bulge in his briefs before he could get his jeans back on. Now alone in his room he stripped down to his briefs, grabbed his laptop and felt back onto his bed. He took a long sniff of his pits, basking in the thick musky scent, and rubbed at his hard dick.

He opened his porn Twitter and scrolled. A week ago, his porn had been fairly tame, it had really only consisted of guys getting fucked. Now he pulled up the thread of a thick hairy guy with video after video of him ruining his hole. Alec watched, his own hands playing across his sweaty body, as the guy sat slowly down on a wide thick black dildo. The look of ecstasy on the man’s face made Alec’s stomach flutter. He took of his briefs, allowing his dick to spring free. He shifted down his bed and propped his legs up. Still watching the guy bounce up and down on the dildo, Alec’s hands drifted to his own hole. He pulled his legs out of the way and ran his fingers around his pucker.

This was now a semi routine part of his masturbatory habits. The first time he’d felt himself shaking as his fingers dragged across his virginal hole. He’d felt the hair that grew in his crack, playing with it, swirling his fingers around before landing lightly on his sphincter. It was tight, and puckered. It seemed impossible that anything could ever enter it. Yet as he watched guys on his computer stretch their holes wide, the warmth had risen inside him till it burst out and his hole relaxed. He’d actually felt the tension go out of his pucker. It has winked open for a moment, and it had been glorious. From that moment on little by little he’d pushed himself. It became easier to find that first moment of warmth, to get his body to relax. Soon he was spitting on his fingers and pressing them against his winking hole. The slickness felt good, it produced yet more warmth. Wave after wave of heat crashed over him, till after three days of toying with himself it finally felt right and he pressed his fingers into himself.

It had been as if the sun itself had exploded inside his chest. Sweat sprung up all over his body. Electricity zapped across every nerve ending his mind. Fireworks erupted in front of his eyes. He was fingering himself. Not a trace of fear, or trepidation, lingered in his mine, the pleasure was too great.

Now, a full twenty-four hours after Mt Vesuvius itself had erupted in his soul, sending the most powerful orgasm of his life rocketing from his body, it was easy to get his fingers back inside himself. As the man on the screen wrecked his hole with the massive dildo, Alec fingered himself. He twisted his digits in and out, working first one, then another into his body. When he pressed the fourth finger into his ass, now twisting himself like a pretzel on his bed for more leverage, he came without ever touching his dick.

He lay there painting, he slipped his fingers from his quivering hole and scooped up his load from his stomach. He licked a little off first, and then scooped up the rest and worked his cummy fingers back into his hole. His head crashed back onto his pillow, his eyes rolling up into his skull, as he felt the warm slickness of his load dripping into his guts.

He felt giddy. The warmth he’d discovered relaxed his hole yes, but it had also released him from his own mind. He found his fear of his desires slipping way. Like a voice fading as its origin got farther and farther away. He could barely hear it now. Now, that he’d gotten his fingers inside his own hole. Now that he’d felt the warmth of his own load. He could almost imagine himself actually going through with it. Finally giving in and losing his virginity felt possible. Embracing who he was felt within his grasp. The fear of having to act on his desires was but a whisper that crept up on occasion, but lacked the power it had once held over him.

His phone chimed and he looked down at the notification. It was an email from Toby. After their video session he and Alec had been exchanging emails a couple of times a day. The first few had been stiff and formal. It had taken a day of emails back and forth for Alec to get over his nerves at putting his journey down in an email. Once he typed “and I came all over myself with my finger shoved in my ass,” the first time however, the damn had broken. From then on, his messages had been unencumbered by nerves and completely unfiltered. He’d told Toby each time he’d managed to take another finger, of how good it felt to cum with his fingers in his hole. He detailed his fantasies, and confessed to Toby before anyone else in the world how much his rugby teammates turned him on. “After practice, they all smell so good. Sweaty and hot. Its like the air is thick with it. It makes me so horny. I want to lick the sweat off their bodies. I want to feel them against me. I want them to fuck me.”

“That’s good,” Toby had responded. “Its good that you’re embracing these fantasies. Let your mind go. Don’t put pressure on yourself. Pressure what feels good. If having a group of guys pound your hole feels good, do it.”

“I don’t know if I’m ready for a group of guys to pound my hole,” Alec’s next email had begun, “but it does sound hot. I’m still nervous about getting fucked. I know that playing with my hole feels good. Not just good, fucking amazing. It’s the other stuff. It’s the actually getting with a man. I’m just worried… I don’t know. Its hard to let go of that much anxiety. Its getting easier though. Truly, before the videos I would never have been able to admit that the idea of getting gang banged turned me on. I was too scared to admit that I wanted to get fucked by one guy let alone a whole room of them.”

“Honestly you’re making amazing progress,” read Toby’s latest message, “I’m really impressed Alec. Keep going, and give in to what feels good. If a gang bang feels like too much pressure to start, find one guy. Start easy. Here’s the link to your third video session. Given everything you’ve told me I think it would be a good idea for us to do your second counseling session in person. We can really talk. I can probably help you get over any last nerves you might have and you can do your last session here. If that goes well there are some other programs we run here that I think you’d really enjoy. Think about it. Four days from today would be Friday. I have spots open all afternoon. Let me know. Talk soon, Toby.”

Alec’s heart was thudding in his chest. He told himself that it was out of excitement for his next video session, which was partly true. The other part, however, the part that he was trying not to think about was his fantasy that Toby would be the one to fuck him in the end. In among all the other mystery men he’d imagined using his hole over the past few days Toby had started to appear. More and more frequently when Alec imagined himself being opened by a fat cock for the first time it was Toby spreading his legs. Toby was a professional, he worked for a doctor, Alec was being invited to their clinic, Toby wasn’t going to fuck him. Still he dreamed. After staring at Toby’s email for long moment, he clicked reply and responded, “Does 3pm work?”

Feeling like he’d just done something dangerous he grabbed his headphones from his bedside table, lay back on his bed again, and clicked the video link.

The trance came quickly now. The white dot appeared on the screen, the drone filled Alec’s earbuds, and his mind went blank. A soft serene look spread over his face, and his eyes went slightly glassy as if he was very far away. He lay, attention fixed on the screen, with one hand behind his head, as the next step in his transformation began.

“Good boy, welcome back. Your progress has been remarkable,” the voice said. “Every day you become more and more the bottom you are meant to be. Embrace it. Let the last shreds of fear drift away. Watch now as the white dot in front of you grows. Feel its heat surrounding you. It envelops you, warms your skin. The heat sinks inside of you. It’s a heat you know. It’s a heat you long for. It relaxes you. It opens you. This heat travels inside you, it swirls around your body. Slowly it centers itself in your hole. You know this feeling now. It is familiar to you. It is lust. It is joy. It is pleasure. Feel the heat open up your hole. Give into it. Feel the pleasure that can come from your hole. It is blissful and overwhelming. Its becoming a need, an itch you must scratch. As good as playing with yourself feels you know you need more. You know that soon you must give in.

“Soon, you must release yourself. You must let go of your feel. Your curiosity is too much. The heat is too much. You long to feel a man inside you and soon you must give in. It is the only way. You want to be fucked. You need to be fucked. You need to be used.

“You are a bottom. Bottoms are made to be fucked. Bottoms are made to be used. You are a pig. You are a slut. You are a cock whore. You are a cum dump. You need to be used. You need to be bred. Give in. Release yourself. Become who you are meant to be.”

Session 4:

Alec felt like he was in heat. His libido was in overdrive. He’d never thought it possible to be this horny.

Immediately after his last video session he’d felt the heat building within himself and had an uncontrollable urge to play with his hole. Without thinking he’d wet four fingers with his spit and pushed them into his hole. He sat on his hand, his wrist bent at an awkward angle just to get a little bit more of his fingers inside himself. It wasn’t enough. An image floated up from his mind, maybe it was from a porn video he’d watched he wasn’t sure. A massive dildo sliding in and out of a man abused hole. Alec slid his fingers from his hole and grabbed his phone. His hands shook a little in his excitement as he googled where the nearest sex shop might be.

Twenty minutes after the third video session he was dressed and heading to the bus. He’d been in a hurry when he’d pulled on his shorts and hadn’t bothered with underpants. He felt exposed now that he was out in public and his dick refused to go completely soft. Still he was on a mission and nothing was going to derail him.

Sitting on the bus it seemed like everywhere he looked was a hot guy. He normally tried to stop himself from checking guys out. It only led to thoughts he hadn’t been comfortable with. Now, there was no stopping his eyes from wandering. The burly bus driver’s bulge drew Alec’s eyes, then a guy in loose fitting basketball shorts. A man in trousers with an obvious dick print off to one side stood in front of Alec. His cock twitched at the tantalizing sight. He felt insatiable. Every man he looked at was a potential top.

He felt sweaty and overwhelmed when he got off the bus a half hour later in a part of the city he’d never been to. He walked up a block and around the corner. Just off the main drag of the Gay Neighborhood was a little hole in the wall shop, and his destination. He was nervous but his resolve never faltered. He had finally broken through his fear and he knew what he wanted.

“Can I help you?” A man asked from behind the counter as Alec walked in. Alec turned to see a big bald man with a heavy beard. He had a thick ring through his septum and was dressed all in leather. Alec felt his mouth go dry taking in the man’s appetence. Thick muscular arms covered in fur rested on the counter in front of him.

“I,” Alec pause for a second, swallowed and then said in a confident voice, “I want to buy a dildo.”

The man grinned and said, “Right this way.” He led Alec to the back of the store to a wall entirely filled with sex toys. There were dildos of every shape and size, butt plugs, cock sleeves, everything Alec had seen on the internet laid out before him. He scanned the wall, he knew what he was looking for. He could see it perfectly in his mind. There it was. A big, monstrous looking black silicone cock. Without a moment’s hesitation he reached out and grabbed it.

“Damn kid, that is not what I was expecting.”

“Gotta start somewhere, and my fingers aren’t cutting it any more,” Alec said, with a wicked glint in his eye.

“That’s your first…” The door to the shop jangled and the man turned to look towards the entrance. “Wow, alright, anything else kid?”

“Nope just this, well and I guess some lube.”

“I like a guy who knows what he wants.” The man lead the way back up to the front of the store. Standing next to the counter was a cute jock, probably round Alec’s age. He looked vaguely familiar, maybe from the university guy Alec wondered.

“Hey kid,” the store clerk said. “Back for more?”

“If you’ve got time.” They guy responded with a sly smile.

“For your pussy I’ve always got time.” The clerk gave the jock a lecherous grin and smacked him on the ass as he walked by. Alec was instantly hard. Was the clerk going to fuck this guy here in the store? Suddenly he felt jealous. He wished he was the one about to get railed.

“Ok, the dildo, and the lube, sure you don’t need anything else kid,” the clerk said, now back behind the till?

“No, uh no,” Alec said, snapping back. “That’s all. Wait!” Alec said, suddenly seeing the jockstraps hanging behind the counter. “That Bike Jock please, medium.”

“That’s how you boys all start,” the clerk said with a grin. “Have fun, and come back when you’re ready for something rougher.” He grabbed at his crotch.

Alec almost said he was ready right then, but he felt a little self-conscious after already hearing the clerks plans to fuck the jock who was now hovering towards the back of the store. “I’ll remember that,” Alec said, and left.

Alec’s heart was pounding the whole ride home, and his cock was throbbing. By the time he was back in his apartment there was a wet spot in the front of his shorts and he was covered in sweat. The arousal he felt at being propositioned by the sex shop clerk had him in heat. He tore off his clothes, and naked ripped the packaging off his new toy. Before slathering it with lube he noticed the new jock he’d dropped on the floor in his haste. He quickly unpacked that too, jumping into it, and then raced to his room. He opened his computer, pulled up a video he’d seen earlier of a guy being gang banged, and got to work.

He rubbed lube all over his new toy. His heart thudded so hard he thought he could hear it as he lowered himself down. Shaking he pushed himself against the broad rubber head. For a long moment he felt only pressure, then in a burst of all-encompassing heat, the head slipped in. Alec groaned, it was better than he could have ever imagined. He sank down, resting first on his heels and then just sitting down. He impaled himself of the silicone cock, and let out a long breath. Bliss overtook him. Without realizing it he shot a load into the pouch of his new jock. He felt sexier than he’d ever felt in his life. He felt complete. He felt full. It was perfect. Why had he ever been afraid. Being penetrated was the greatest feeling on earth.

His mind was empty, every critical thought overwhelmed by the pure pleasure of finally feeling his ass stretch open. Slowly he started to ride the fake cock. He bounced up and down making the head press into his prostate. He was moaning and whimpering. He was in heaven.

For three days every moment he wasn’t otherwise occupied Alec was either bouncing on that dildo or twisting his fingers in and out of his now open hole. The morning of his appointment at Dr. Marks office with Toby he woke up early, already feeling the hunger. He skipped the gym and instead immediately turned on porn and started playing with his hole. The dildo slid in easily. He was use to its broad head by now, his hole opened and welcomed it in. The glorious burst of white-hot heat pulsing through his body as he steadily lowered himself down. He bounced as he scrolled for porn. It felt good to be full. It felt like he had finally unleashed a part of himself.

He ran a finger around his hole, feeling his lips stretched around the thick shaft of his dildo. He played at his ring, poking and prodding. It wasn’t easy, but his hole was hungry, slowly he worked a finger in along the plastic shaft. He moaned, and whimpered, now stretched wider than he’d ever been.

Slowly he pulled himself off of the dildo, pushing in more fingers as he went. He slicked himself with the lube from his toy as he pressed hungrily into his open hole. Two fingers, then three, twisting and pushing with in him. He pushed back against himself, will his hole to open wider. His pinky made it inside his hole, his hand now shaped like spear. He lent back into it. With his eyes closed he felt his knuckles against his ring. He knew what was next. He’d seen it in porn. He’d watched other guys do this. He just, until this moment, had never envisioned himself doing it. He pushed in with his hand, and out with his hole. There was a long agonizing moment and then… his hand was inside his ass. He was fisting himself. Stars burst in front of his eyes. His head was buzzing. All the air seemed to have been knocked out of him. A thick load of cum had dribbled out of his semi hard dick onto the floor.

He fell forward, his chest on his bedframe, his knees still on the floor, with his hand lodged inside his ass. He was shaking. It was the most intense thing he had ever felt. This was what he’d needed all along. He needed to be stretched to the max.

His hole still felt loose and used as he sat in the waiting room of Dr. Marks’ office a few hours later. Alec liked the feeling. It was a constant reminder of what he’d done. Every time he moved, even a little, his hole reminded him that it was made to be stretched. There was more though. He’d also found a new resolution he’d never had before. A determination to make something happen that was all together alien and exciting. He was not leaving this office without getting Toby to fuck him. He didn’t know how, but he knew that he needed it to happen.

Suddenly there he was, Toby. Tall and slight he came through a door off to the side of the reception desk. “Sorry to have kept you waiting Alec, come on through.”

Alec followed him through the door and into a nondescript corridor. It looked like any other doctor’s office, doors opening off of one side of the hall. Toby led him down to the last room at the end of the hall, and then closed the door behind them.

“Have a seat,” Toby said, gesturing to a couch along one wall. Alec sat, his heart pounding in his chest. “How have you been?”

“Great!”

“The sessions have been working?”

“More than I could have imagined,” Alec looked down at his hands, and smiled to himself before continuing. “I told you in an email that I bought a dildo.”

“You did…”

“Well. This morning I went even further.”

“Did you have sex with someone?”

“No. I was riding my dildo and then I started fingering myself too. I was riding it and pushing my fingers in. Eventually I got off the dildo and worked my whole fist inside myself.”

“Wow. I’m impressed. How did it feel?”

“Fucking amazing. Oh my god. I never thought… it was glorious. Now I feel so loose and open, and,” he made eye contact with Toby hoping he was getting his point across, “ready for anything.”

“Ready for anything? That’s an interesting way to phrase that. Now, Alec, you’re here in person today because last time we talked I mentioned that I thought you might be right for some of our other programs here. Before we go too much further with your counseling session, I want to talk to you a little about those.”

“Alright, sure! If they are anything like what I’ve been doing I’m in.”

“The one I’m thinking of is much more rigorous but in the same vein. The fact that you’ve already fisted yourself just from the basic bottom training hypnosis makes you a perfect candidate. Being part of this program would mean twice weekly session here at the office, possibly moving up to three times a week. You’ll also need to be comfortable around our staff, this program requires regular physical exams, that will necessitate you being nude.”

“I’ll take my clothes off right now if you like,” Alec was on the edge of his seat. His determination to get Toby to fuck him becoming a desperate clawing need.

“Oh really?” said Toby, his eyes glinting.

“You want to show off your new-found skills?”

“Possibly, maybe something else…”

“What is the something else? Its important that you ask for what you want Alec.”

“I want to get fucked.” He paused, “I want you to fuck me. I’ve been thinking about it since we first talked. I want you inside me.”

“Perfect. You’ve done so well Alec. Here,” he handed him a clip board with a sheet of paper on it. At the top it read ‘Bottom Boy Training.’ “Sign here at the bottom of the page, this is the consent form for the next program.” Without reading a single word on the page Alec took the paper and scribbled his name. “Good boy,” Alec continued. “Take off your clothes.”

“Really?”

“Really. I’m going to give you what you want. Then Dr. Marks, and his assistant are going to come in and take their turns on you. And when they’re done we’ll start your next session. A whole new world awaits you, all you have to do is strip.”

Alec tore his clothes off. He didn’t hesitate. He tossed his shirt off to the side, kicked off his shoes, and dropped his pants. Then, dressed in only his jock he looked, panting with excitement at Toby.

The twink smiled, and undid his button-down shirt. He was thin and smooth with little round nipples. The only hair on his torso besides his pleasantly bushy pits was a wide and wild treasure trail that disappeared into his slacks. Alec’s mouth was dry as he watched Toby unbuttoned his pants.

Toby kicked his shoes into a corner before pushing his pants to the ground. For a moment they both stood there in straining jocks, Alec’s white and Toby’s bright pink, before Alec made a move. He dropped to his kneed and grabbed Toby’s narrow waisted. Unprompted he pressed his face into Toby’s crotch and for the first time in his life came into contact with another man’s penis. A thin piece of fabric was now all that separated him from his quarry. He pulled the pouch of Toby’s jock aside and was almost smacked in the face as Toby’s dick sprung up.

Alec wasn’t sure what he was expecting when he imagined Toby’s dick but it wasn’t the monster in front of him. Thick and wrapped with veins the throbbing purple head pointed straight at Alec’s mouth. He opened his jaw as wide as he could and swallowed. He gulped and panted, as he worked more and more of the beast into his mouth. Toby made little sounds of encouragement, and put his hands on the back of Alec’s head.

“Good boy,” Toby cooed as Alec coughed and spluttered. “Get my dick nice and wet. Show me what a good bottom you’ve become. Show me what a good drone you’ll be.”

Alec would have happily choked himself into unconsciousness on Toby’s cock. After a lifetime of wondering and fear the release of finally getting what he’d wanted was euphoric. Toby, in the end, took control of the situation and hauled Alec to his feet. He looked at the big desperate rugby jock in front of him. If only his teammates could see him now, Toby thought. Alec’s face was red, his eyes watering, and his cheeks and chin were smeared with spit and cock juice. He looked ravenous. His big furry pecs were heaving with his quick panting breaths, and though his cock seemed to be soft in the pouch of his jock the fabric was soaked through with precum.

“Bend over the table,” Toby instructed.

Alec did as he was told and bent over, presenting his hole to Toby. The twink got behind Alec and spread his big hair covered cheeks. His hole was pink and tender. Alec had clearly been telling the truth, his hole had been through worked out recently. Slowly he knelt down, and still spreading Alec’s ass wide, he dove in with his tongue. Alec practically screamed the first time Toby’s warm wet tongue flicked across his hole. He’d thought that playing with himself had been blissful but this was otherworldly.

He felt the heat again. It flowed through him like lava. It set his nerves on fire. At the same time, however, it made him open and pliable. His eyes glazed over just a little, and in the back of his mind he heard a voice say “you must release yourself. You must let go of your feel. Your curiosity is too much. The heat is too much. You long to feel a man inside you and soon you must give in. It is the only way. You want to be fucked. You need to be fucked. You need to be used. You are a bottom. Bottoms are made to be fucked. Bottoms are made to be used. You are a pig. You are a slut. You are a cock whore. You are a cum dump. You need to be used. You need to be bred. Give in. Release yourself. Become who you are meant to be.”

“Fuck me,” Alec groaned, “Please! Toby! Fuck me! I need it. I need to feel you inside me. I need to be bred! I need to be used.”

“Good boy. Listen to the voice, let the training wash over you. Give in to pleasure.”

Alec heard Toby spit, then felt something new against his hole. It could only be one thing. Though he’d never felt it before he understood instantly what it was. Toby’s cock was pushing against his hole. Alec pressed back, and Toby’s cock sunk a few inches inside him. They both moaned. “Good boy,” Toby said pushing more and more of his dick inside of Alec.

It was bliss. It was everything Alec had ever wanted it to be and nothing he had feared. Being fucked was the greatest thing he had every felt. He was overwhelmed by it. His body was on fire and he never wanted it to end. He bucked back on Toby’s dick desperate for more. He lost himself in Toby’s pounding, giving himself over.

Toby grabbed Alec’s big muscular hips and hammered himself into the jock’s hungry hole. Dr. Marks had trained Toby well. He knew what he had to do. Even though Alec was an easy subject, already willing and interested, you still had to really pound them the first time to make the training stick. If Alec was to join the other two in the next stage he had to breed him hard and fast.

Sweat dripped down Toby’s narrow frame and he ravaged Alec. Alec moaned and whimpered, his hole his only focus. He grabbed his own ass cheeks pulling them apart for Toby trying to get him deeper. “Please fuck me, please, please, please,” he said over and over again.

“I’m going to breed you boy. Are you ready to take your first load?”

“Yes! Please breed me! I I’m a cum dump! I need to be bred! I’m a pig! Give me your load!”

“Good boy. Take my fucking load!”

“Yes!” Alec shouted as for the first time ever he felt a man unload inside him. His guts suddenly full of warm spunk. He felt every pulse and thrust of Toby’s cock. A thick load pulsed from his own forgotten dick, filling the pouch of his jock. He let out a satisfied sigh, and collapsed forward onto the table.

“How do you feel Alec,” Toby asked.

“Amazing.” Alec sounded hazy and blissed out.

“Are you ready for more or do you need a minute?”

“More!”

“Good boy.”

---

“Welcome to Week One of Bottom Boy Training. You’ve done so well. We are so proud of you. You’ve come so far. You’ve given in. You got over your fear and now you understand how good that feels. You’ve let yourself be who you are. You’ve become the bottom you’re meant to be. You’ve become the piggy, cock hungry bottom, cum whore you’re meant to be. You’ve experienced the joy of being bred and now you know how much you need to be bred.

Taking loads is what gets you off. Wrecking your hole, your cunt, is what gets you off. You long to be stretched out and pumped full of sperm. Its who you are. Relax. Let your hole open. Let your lust grow. Let your depravity grow. Give in. Become the insatiable cum dump pig cunt you’re meant to be. You know how good it feels, why fight it?”

• Like 2
  • Piggy 8

• 1 month later...