Teen Broken In By Hot Stud

rawTOP

• Administrators

I had been my older brother's personal cock sucker for about 18 months and I loved how he used my throat for his pleasure. He never reciprocated, but that was fine with me; just to feel his masculine domination over me was reciprocal enough. The only suggestion for improvement in our sex life was I really wanted him to fuck me and pop my cherry with his 8" man meat. It didn't interest him, maybe because getting a blow job is something that can happen between guys, but ass fucking is definitely for faggots. Now I already knew that I was a faggot, so it seemed like a natural progression for me, but not for him.

During the summer that I was 18 I was extremely horny. My brother had found himself a girlfriend which not only made me jealous, but also limited the number of times he wanted to rape my throat. It seemed just as I got started on my road to cock worship, it was all slowing down.

I remember I was walking around downtown in my shorts and a t-shirt, feeling hot and horny, when all of a sudden I saw this gorgeous man. No, definitely not a boy, but a man in his late 30's or maybe 40. He was walking towards me and my heart started to pound in my chest and my 7" dick started to stiffen. He stared at me, first my face, blonde hair, blue eyes, then my torso, slim hips and finally he stared at my crotch. My cock throbbed and started to leak. This all seemed to be happening in slow motion.

He stood about 6' tall, dark and hairy, with a solid manly build. He had brown hair and green eyes and a 5 o'clock shadow that turned me on like crazy.( I had just started shaving, but even if I didn't I still only had peach fuzz. The only hair on my whole body was a little bit of fluff in my armpits and a small muff around my dick). He was dressed in summer pants that seemed to show off a big bulge and very muscular legs.

I stopped, and he stopped beside me. He said hello. I said hello. He asked me if I had some free time. I said yes. He said that he lived nearby and would I like to got to his house for a cold drink. I said sure.

We walked silently for about ten minutes until we got to his house. Part of me wanted to run away, but another part, a darker part, a part attached right to the head of my raging hard-on told me to keep going. He let me in to a cool, dark kitchen and locked the door.

"How old are you?" he asked. I lied without hesitation, telling him that I was 19. I feared that if he knew how young I was he wouldn't want to continue, and I desperately needed to continue. He got this dirty, sexy smile on his face when he found out my age. In hindsight, I bet he would've had an even bigger smile if he'd known I was only 18.

He groped his crotch through his trousers. Quite a handful. He stepped forward and grabbed my dick and balls through my shorts. When he felt my man-sized cock he whistled and squeezed me; it hurt and felt wonderful all at the same time, and a large drop of pre-cum started soaking my shorts. He let go and stepped back. "Strip!" It was a command. I began to shyly pull my shirt off, revealing my hairless, firm torso for his inspection. "Good. Now the shorts." I pulled my shorts off and stood naked in front of him, my over-sized dick sticking straight out in front of me. I was so turned on. I had never been naked in front of a man before, just my older brother. I really got off on being an exhibitionist for him, showing him my hard dick, my rosy little tits and my soft, muscular ass.

Slowly he opened his zipper. He reached into the opening and pulled out a dick bigger and thicker than my brother's 8'x4' cock. And uncut. I gulped. This was intimidating, but so exciting. He pulled his foreskin back and exposed the beautiful knob already shiny wet with his essence. He waved it at me, and as if in a trance, I knelt down on the cool kitchen tiles and opened my mouth wide to receive my first taste of stranger's cock. So different than my brother; a very different smell, a very different taste, but so good. His musk made me whimper as he slowly inserted that large hog into my hungry throat. I think he was impressed with me because of my training with my brother, because he moaned and swore softly. "Jeeesus." I moaned back, feeling the pre-cum slicking my throat. He began to fuck my throat; me all small and hairless, naked in front of him; him all manly, fully clothed except for this massive outcrop of flesh that disappeared and re-appeared down my throat. He began to get quite a stroke going and I could recognize the signs and was preparing to receive his blessing, when he stopped and abruptly pulled out. A large trail of semen connected my bruised lips to his hard-on, which throbbed before me. I looked up at him. Had I done something wrong? Why had he stopped me?

He leaned down to me and kissed me deep. Thrusting his tongue far down my throat, as far as his leaking hog had been. His stubble rubbed harshly against my pink cheek as he devoured my tongue. My cock continued to leak a huge puddle at my feet. "C'mon, baby," he said and squatted down, took me in his arms and stood up. As he did so, he smoothly shoved a thumb right up my asshole. I nearly blacked out. No one had ever touched me there, and now this beautiful stranger was opening it up as he carried me effortlessly to the bedroom, his raging cock rubbing against my asscheek.

He threw me on the bed. "Watch." he said. I lay on the bed, exposed and vulnerable and watched this gorgeous man undress. First the shirt over his head, exposing his massive pecs and furry chest and flat stomach. My dick twitched and it amused him. "Yeah, you like that, don't you, boy." He tweaked my right nipple and started to suck my left. Another first for me, I almost came, but he sensed it and stopped. He stepped back again. He undid and lowered his trousers, no underwear and showed me his marble-hard ass cheeks, covered in hair. I swallowed. He turned his naked body to face me. His legs were like tree trunks, knotted with great muscles that flexed through his leg hair. And then came the whole package; I had already worked his huge hog, but now everything was released. His bag was almost obscene, so big, his huge nuts hanging low. His tool throbbed gently and leaked pre cum to the floor. He smiled a wolf like grin and approached me on the bed. He leapt on me and pinned me down. I struggled for the fun of it and the excitement, but he was way stronger than me. He covered my hairlessness with his great brute's body and began necking with me again, raping my throat with his tongue while rubbing his meat up and down mine.

He finally broke the kiss and straddled my face and shoved his cock deep down my throat. I loved every inch of it. He spat in his hand and without missing a stroke into my mouth, he twisted slightly and began to roughly jerk my teen cock. I had never been so hard in my life. My cock was like an iron bar. So was his. He eased out of my mouth and started to kiss me some more, slowly working his way down my smooth, boy-muscled body. He worked my tits, licking and sucking, taking me to heights of ecstasy, but never too close. He then attacked my rigid boy dick, standing bravely at full mast, he enveloped it in one smooth descent, breathing hot air on it as he went. Oh, god, he was good.

I was so hard by this point that I think I was too excited to come, which had never happened before, but the timing was good, because I was desperate to see where this would all lead. He moved to my hairless sac and licked and sucked my bloated balls. And then he lifted me easily up and attacked my hairless boy hole with his big, muscular tongue. That really did it to me. I thought the tit-work was the best, but I was wrong. I never wanted him to stop teasing my sensitive virgin asshole. Spreading it with his sloppy wet tongue, holding me firmly in place while he got me ready.

I don't know how long he kept at me, licking, snuffling, blowing up my shit chute and basically making me putty in his large hands. He pulled his face away and instantly jammed two fingers in my boy cunt. He came up to kiss me again and for the first time I tasted my own juices on another man's tongue. I surrendered completely. he felt it in my asshole and inserted another long thick finger. I moaned around his tongue. He stopped kissing long enough to breathe heavily in my ear. "You want my man cock in your little boy cunt, don't you. You want to feel me deep inside you. You want me to fill you up with cum and use you."

"Yes. Yessir." I whispered back.

He pulled away and towered over me as I lay naked and sweaty on the bed. He grinned wickedly, devouring me with his eyes. Roughly, he lifted my tail in the air and spat right on my hole. It felt so dirty and so right. I wiggled my pussy for him and his grin got even bigger. "You like that, don't you, you little slut. Well wait til you feel my hard dick rip your ass apart."

He spat on his cockhead and rubbed it until it shone with spit and pre-cum. He casually shafted his cock with one hand and began to slap my ass with the other. Bliss. Sure it hurt, but not too bad, and it was making my cock twitch and bounce wildly. He looked me right in the eye and said, "Here goes your cherry, little boy. You better hang on tight."

I gripped the headboard as I felt something blunt and wet nudging against my slick pussy. It felt wonderful, but briefly the thought ran through my mind that his cock was huge and it was going to split me in two. And then he pushed. His big naked man meat forced it's way in to my tight tight tunnel.

"Push out!" he commanded. I did and he slid more of his naked flesh deep into my virgin ass. I cried out at the intrusion, so big, so foreign. He leaned down over me and gave me his thumb to suck on while he continued his assault. I sucked frantically, pushing out, my asshole clutching wildly at his huge monster as he broke me open. I sat up a bit, just enough to see his veiny shaft disappear into my smooth pussy. He groaned and laid his whole weight upon me. He was in. I was his.

Our sweat intermingled as his hog leaked juice into my teenage ass. He replaced the thumb in my mouth with his tongue once more. We lay still, him letting my ravaged flesh accomodate to the girth of his tool. I could feel his pulse on my chest and from his throbbing cock in my ass, and even though the pain was intense, I knew I was hooked. I was a bottom pussy boy faggot. I wanted him to fuck me forever. And then he really started fucking me. Another new sensation, friction from his enormous log as he very slowly withdrew until I almost felt empty and then he speared me again. He repeated this movement over and over, lifting his hairy body up above me to get better leverage. The more he fucked, the harder he gave it to me. My cock was slapping against my flat stomach sharply with each thrust, and I began to feel the burn of pleasure deep within. His bull balls began to slap against my ass cheeks adding to the growing slurping noises that his leaking cock made as he ploughed my wet trench. He slam fucked me, punishing me with his dick. I wanted it as hard as he could deliver. I began urging him on, "Fuck me. Fuck my virgin ass. Tear me up. Split me in two, you bastard." To hear me swear really got him going and he began to rock so hard that his cock bounced right out of my ass with a wet suction sound. Before I could even gasp at the sudden emptiness, he grabbed me in his arms, picked me up facing him and impaled me to the root on his thick, leaking tool. He began to throw me in the air and let gravity slam me down again and again on his prong. I was so wet with sweat, my pre-cum in front, his all over my ass that I was on the point of out of body experience when he started in with more urgency."Take my 9 incher you little queer. Take my man cock up your sloppy loose cumhole, boy. You like that? I bet you'd like to get fucked by two guys, eh? Take turns raping your pussy? Or more? How about a big black man fucking you. I got a buddy with ten and a half inches and boy would he like to cream your insides. Eh? Oh, yeah, we'll work you over pussy, we'll flood your punk ass. Get ready for it, baby, I'm gonna flood your hole. You fucking slut. Take it. Take all my load!"

And even though I hardly knew which way was up I could feel his cock swelling to even greater proportions and my ass enlarging to fit this obscenely huge dick. He jammed me down so hard onto his cock I thought it was going to emerge from my mouth, and he bellowed, "Here's my seed, you little slut!" and I could feel him twitch and throb and pulse inside my hole as he bred me. I was his little teen bitch and he was breeding me with his horse cock. I began to shoot without even touching myself. He crushed me to his powerful chest as he unloaded in me spurt after spurt and I shot a huge load ever all over his hairy torso. We collapsed on the bed. he let me milk all of his sperm with my new-found talented ass muscles and when he finally slipped out he held me gently and told me that I had to clean my daddy up with my tongue, that's what boys do. As I felt his enormous cum load leak out of my used cunt, I licked his big cock clean, savouring our mingles juices and knowing that I was born to be a fuck toy; his fuck toy sure, or any sexy stranger that wanted to use me.

• Piggy 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...