Advice for Douching? (BBC preparations)

ScorpioJones

7 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

Well I’ve had several white guys with 10 inch dick. I know we have to go by the myth that all black men have big dicks and white men don't. But I’ve been taking dick for over 40 years and I know better. 

Same here, including my partner who is 11" and one of my regulars who has one of the longest and thickest that I just love riding (about 12"-13") 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, meetme said:

Bottoms are intending to be clean for you, that takes sometimes hours of preparation. Tops don’t have to do that kind of advance work.  

When I was a younger bottom up to my 50's getting ready for a fuck took only 30 minutes. Fuck buddies would call me when they were planning to be in the neighbourhood and I was always ready, spotless hole. Guys liked a clean hole so they kept coming back plus it was at a time when most bottoms still demanded a condom so my clean raw hole was sought after.

But now I find it harder to "feel" clean. I like Steamworks Toronto because they have good cleaning facilities. When I was young I would clean my hole and bike to a park and spend hours cruising and having sex. Can't do that any more. Anybody else notices changes with age in this department?

2 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

When I was a younger bottom up to my 50's getting ready for a fuck took only 30 minutes. Fuck buddies would call me when they were planning to be in the neighbourhood and I was always ready, spotless hole. Guys liked a clean hole so they kept coming back plus it was at a time when most bottoms still demanded a condom so my clean raw hole was sought after.

But now I find it harder to "feel" clean. I like Steamworks Toronto because they have good cleaning facilities. When I was young I would clean my hole and bike to a park and spend hours cruising and having sex. Can't do that any more. Anybody else notices changes with age in this department?

Yes and that's why I bought online a very long douching hose end for my shower and it gets right up there veryy deep and I'm cleaned out fast and stay that way for a very long time,also hit the poppers while douching and the hose goes upppppppp with ease

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

Anybody else notices changes with age in this department?

Yes, I thought it was just me.  Ive noticed in the last few years that it takes much longer to get clean.  I used to clean out quickly and  I knew I was ready for a footlong.  Now,  it takes twice as long and I don't alway feel confident though in fact I've done a thorough job. 

On 8/28/2023 at 11:06 AM, Warmnsalty said:

My prep involves douching several times with a bulb. Over the course of 30-45 min, when I think I'm done I use a big dildo to fuck myself and make sure I'm good to go. If not, douche again. Have found that using a toy to verify is a great way to be sure. 

Yes that is a great idea. I test myself with a large dildo after a cleaning to see if there is a possible mess. When clean after thrusting in me a few times i can relax and take as many cocks any size without the worry.. And a plus my hole is stretched for fun!

• Like 3

I find I have to put a decent amount of water in initially otherwise I'm just there forever some says if using a small douche. I tend to stop eating several hours before so I know once I'm clean there's nothing else in my system going to make an appearance. 

Its absolutely worth it though, who doesn't love a big hung penis ruining their hole! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

This ^

Example: my bowels move in the mornings so I cannot bottom in the AM unless I'm on a liquid diet.  Godd thing I like to top in the AM 🙂

Exactly what I meant by working with your system's rhythm.

Lots of humans have this morning bowel movement pattern. Once I prepare after that, I'm good from early afternoon to the late evening.

2 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Exactly what I meant by working with your system's rhythm.

Lots of humans have this morning bowel movement pattern. Once I prepare after that, I'm good from early afternoon to the late evening.

There is an issue with this in that people have different rhythms, or rhythms without consistent patterns. The "bowel movement at the crack of dawn then you're good for the day" is a pretty common and convenient one. I don't think it's a majority, but it's probably a plurality so it also tends to come with a bit of an expectation if you do not share this rhythm.  It's like you're body is playing the Star Spangled Banner or La Marseillaise at sunrise and mine is playing some free form jazz exploration and You're wondering what's wrong with me.

I find it extremely variable how long cleaning takes. Maybe 30 minutes. Maybe 90. No way to predict. I didn't really start bottoming until my 40s so I'm not sure how much she related changes I am seeing. Typically my expectation is once clean I have 5 hours almost for sure, probably 8 -10 but you want to be checking after the first 5.

About 2% of the time I have an issue before 5 hours, but it's almost always a stray that is quickly addressed with a rinse.  Quite frequently I get 24 hours, but it's always a pleasant surprise rather than something to rely on. I was fortunate enough to experience this one recent Pride week when I spent two sessions at the Baths separated by about 9 hours. I was able to start the second session with the remnants of the 12 loads in my ass and add another 14 for my personal 24 hour record of 26 (plus 5 in my mouth).

The one thing that I have noticed maybe due to age is its much more common to douche and shower and get ready to go out and then need to douche all over again. I'm talking 30 to 90 minutes after pumping 5 litres to 20 liters of water through my hole. It is in fact a real pain in the ass.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, a2malways said:

… and mine is playing some free form jazz exploration.

The one thing that I have noticed maybe due to age is its much more common to douche and shower and get ready to go out and then need to douche all over again. I'm talking 30 to 90 minutes after pumping 5 litres to 20 liters of water through my hole. It is in fact a real pain in the ass.

For some reason I’m thinking about Blue Note Jazz… only it’s Brown Note Jazz.

As for the 5-20 liters comment. Here’s one I learned from my colon doc: less is more. Use less water, and then void the colon. Repeat until clear. The more water you use, the more that goes past the 2nd sphincter… everything above the 2nd sphincter is more likely to be very loose matter, and will take hours to drain into the lower colon in order to be voided through the rectum.

The challenge with BBC and BWC is that they can sometimes reach and breach the 2nd sphincter. The only way to clean the upper colon is to clean it some it’s entrance to its exit. And that is typically best done from the top with laxatives and Psyllium Husks. Doing that every day will actually cause problems because it messes with your gut biome.

On 8/28/2023 at 2:04 PM, meetme said:

I have to chirp in  here, a message to the tops. Bottoms are intending to be clean for you, that takes sometimes hours of preparation. Tops don’t have to do that kind of advance work.  If something surprises both of you, give the bottom a chance to correct it and try again.  The cumdumps you see on film change their diet days before filming to be be full only of other mens cum when you enter them.  Don’t make it a deal breaker if some of me gets onto you, because what comes from you is what I want inside me. 

Well said!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/30/2023 at 5:34 PM, Nchikerbttm said:

For some reason I’m thinking about Blue Note Jazz… only it’s Brown Note Jazz.

As for the 5-20 liters comment. Here’s one I learned from my colon doc: less is more. Use less water, and then void the colon. Repeat until clear. The more water you use, the more that goes past the 2nd sphincter… everything above the 2nd sphincter is more likely to be very loose matter, and will take hours to drain into the lower colon in order to be voided through the rectum.

The challenge with BBC and BWC is that they can sometimes reach and breach the 2nd sphincter. The only way to clean the upper colon is to clean it some it’s entrance to its exit. And that is typically best done from the top with laxatives and Psyllium Husks. Doing that every day will actually cause problems because it messes with your gut biome.

Yes, I probably should have indicated that I would not pump 5 litres (roughly 1.3 US gallons) of water at once up my ass (let alone 20) but that total might be required. Whether via a bottle or hose I'm typically pushing 400ml or so (about 14 ounces for Americans) just doing this at least a dozen times.

The point about water getting past the second sphincter is key. I am always trying to prepare for multiple hours of deep fucking. So I often douche a couple of hours ahead of time, with the understanding that I will need to douche again to clean up anything set in motion.

Also, I really really enjoy ass to mouth. It's something I miss if I don't get it, so I like to maximize the chance of those cocks going back and forth with ease. 

What I am always confused by is bottoms who claim that a single fleet enemas (which I think is about 200ml or roughly 7 ounces) does anything useful. But I chalk that up to individual differences.

I understand the 20 L of water as well in fact I'm sure it's more than that sometimes. It takes me a long time to be spotlessly clean. I find I have to start sometime in the morning do some cleaning take a break and then do some more. Once I am cleaned out I'm definitely clean this may sound crazy but I actually weigh myself before I start and after I think I'm done if I weigh more or the same there's still more work to do.  

I am not sure if I understand this question.  If I  know I am  going to get fucked,  I prepare for any size cock.   I don' really see why it would matter whether you are going to be fucked by 6 inches or 10 inches.  If you are ready to be fucked it should be all encompassing.  Now it it is short notice and you  only have time for a quick douche  then that might be a different story.