How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

On 1/6/2024 at 6:36 PM, loolikaa said:

It is not fair that I live in a Muslim country and even if I find a guy He wiould end up blackmailing me 😭🤧

I live in the states and my Quran molbisab popped my cherry and took advantage of my parents trust when I was 10-12. He would come to my parents basement every Sunday and get paid to teach me the Quran. For 3 hours. After the first few months my parents started leaving the house and enjoying their Sunday. 

he introduced me to this life, manipulated me; and made me think this is what Allah wanted. I spent a lot of time servicing him 

• 4 weeks later...

I love being blind and not knowing what the guy looks like that is breeding me. The last time I went to Steam Works I covered my head and had my ass up on the fuck bench taking raw cock, I still get horny thinking about that night.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

9 minutes ago, DBan said:

I love being blind and not knowing what the guy looks like that is breeding me. The last time I went to Steam Works I covered my head and had my ass up on the fuck bench taking raw cock, I still get horny thinking about that night.

That had to be so exciting!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

14 minutes ago, DBan said:

I always try for being blindfolded.  My body get super sensitive to touch.

Got to try blindfolded and tied.. My body goes crazy when I can't move and see and all of a sudden feel hands touching ..  The anticipation of being fucked is amazing 

• Piggy 3

I tried it couple of times and fuck yeah it turned me on. It is similar to being fucked in a dark room. The feeling of total defencelessness stimulated my senses, especially my erogene zones. Waiting for the (next) cock, hoping for being bred, enjoy the touch and tongues. Yes, this is priceless. 

• Like 2

This is about the only way I fuck. As a blindfolded btm it’s hot knowing I’m begging for nut from the nastiest dicks. When i top a blindfolded btm it’s great seein him around knowin I been in him and he doesn’t have any idea I been in him. 

It’s even better when you can get a bud to whore u out or tell you about the dudes who been churning in u. 

Know there’s a risk tho. This is how I first ended up in an enhanced state. There’s a lot of stories about guys doing shit the btm can’t see. Know what you’re setting yourself up for. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

23 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

I always try for being blindfolded.  My body get super sensitive to touch.

Got to try blindfolded and tied.. My body goes crazy when I can't move and see and all of a sudden feel hands touching ..  The anticipation of being fucked is amazing 

Love being blind folded , tied and gagged. 

• Like 1

Love being blindfolded and taking anonymous most risky was when I traveled to Detroit and posted my room number on multiple sites and left the door open I was ass up and blindfolded and got used by I am guessing over 20 guys that night 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, njScott227 said:

Love being blind folded , tied and gagged. 

You also have to try to headphones/Ear buds in so you can't see move or hear!  It's amazing when laying there you get so super sensitive to touch!

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2024 at 11:39 AM, Njn0mc said:

You also have to try to headphones/Ear buds in so you can't see move or hear!  It's amazing when laying there you get so super sensitive to touch!

I want my next time to have my earbuds in and listen to "Sissy Hypno"/"Sissy Brainwash"/"Sissy Training" audio files.  Hopefully also having the Top holding some poppers to my nose while he uses me, to turn me into the wanton slut I crave to be. 😈

• Like 2

On 4/9/2024 at 11:39 AM, Njn0mc said:

i struggle w this still. 

hostin at home door open i slip the blindfold on when i hear the car drive up. listening to the door open and the steps approach is a huge turn on. 

but waitin ass up at the bathhouse there's downtime between tops and if i listen to my phone i get lost and when i suddenly feel a hand on me i jump. i've literally scared guys away lol 

• Haha 1

I have done this at bathhouses and parties before and it is amazing. Those scenarios are best since they are relatively safe unlike keeping a door at a hotel or apartment open. The guys who talk dirty to you while they're doing their thing and the ones who are quiet so you don't get much of what they sound like are each hot in their own ways.

I would love to go further with things like a) blindfolded and earplugged though I think noise-canceling headphones would be needed on top of that since earplugs are only so effective, b) blindfolded, gagged, and handcuffed to something, or c) blindfolded and earplugged probably with the additional headphones, gagged, and strapped down entirely. The problem with that last one is that it would be hottest if guys would give me poppers whenever the feel like it but I can't take poppers which kills that fantasy.

The combinations of losing sight, hearing, voice, different types of movement, or other types of control each seem to be hot in their own unique ways.

• Piggy 2