What app do you use to record your fucks and loads give/received

Just wondering if there is an app out there people are using to record their interactions over the course of the year - number of partners, loads taken, received, oral anal etc.

New year's instruction from Sir - I have to record everything!

Cheers

I use an app for my iPhone called Bigger Blacker Book. It’s very configurable for a lot of detail, and summarizes the data by category. It also allows you to keep a note about individual encounters and partners. In other words, a handy little fucking database.

• Thanks 1

I don't want to keep track. I love spontaneous fucking, tracking it on an app seems counterproductive, I already know I'm a big old slut after almost 35 years of extreme promiscuity, I really don't need to prove it to myself or anyone else.

• Piggy 2

7 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I don't want to keep track. I love spontaneous fucking, tracking it on an app seems counterproductive, I already know I'm a big old slut after almost 35 years of extreme promiscuity, I really don't need to prove it to myself or anyone else.

Makes sense!

I never thought about recording the stats...but Sir has made it a request for 2024.😉

Or . You could just go old school and keep a diary - nice leather bound book -nice pen and write in it every day- that way Sir can check it without having to ask for your phone 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I use an app for my iPhone called Bigger Blacker Book. It’s very configurable for a lot of detail, and summarizes the data by category. It also allows you to keep a note about individual encounters and partners. In other words, a handy little fucking database.

I just downloaded this, and it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for for years. I’m trying to step up my slut game this year, and this will be a huge help. Thanks! (Also, “hello” from a fellow KY guy!)

The nice thing about the Bigger Blacker Book app is that it’s completely customizable. You can add categories and activities to be as specific to your style as you want. For instance, under the “Bottoming” category, it offers as standard list of activities where you can record the nature of the encounter - bareback, condom, he came inside, pulled out, etc. - but there was no category to describe the kind of bathhouse encounter where the Top fucks you bare but doesn’t cum because he’s just sampling your cunt as one among many he will fuck that evening. So I added “Sampling Fuck” to my list of choices, just because I like to keep track of the nuances. 🙂

If you were the sort of enthusiast who wanted to keep track if what brand of poppers you were using in a given encounter and how well they worked, you could probably set it up for that too (realize though that all poppers are actually pretty much the same thing in different labels in the U.S.)

Or if you wanted to keep actual stats on claimed vs. actual cock size, you could set that up too. (But then you’d be a field researcher instead of a cumdump, and it’s hard to do both things well at the same time. Priorities are important.)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I have downloaded the Bigger Blacker Book app and it is what I have been looking for.  I was using an excel spreadsheet. It will make it easier to notify regulars should I pick any up.......