Cancelled Flight Leads to Being Turned By Poz BBC

I woke up the next morning to the brightness of the sun blinding me in the room. Apparently, I was spent after all Adrian had put me through the day before. Adrian was still sleeping behind me, with his big toned body tight against my back, and his bulking arms wrapped around me. I could feel his package pressing against my ass, which was aching from the plug he had put in me the night before.

I checked my phone and saw it was almost 945. Adrian must have woke up to me moving around, because I felt his big hands rubbing my ass cheeks and pressing at the plug in my ass. "Morning fuck boi". He moved his hands around to fondle my chest and pinch my nipples, and cock was instantly hard. I realized that Adrian had cum countless times the day before, breeding my ass everytime with his dirty loads, but  I hadn't cum yet.

"Look at that hard white dicklet getting hard for Daddy. Roll over and get this cock in your mouth boi, I know thats what you need, whether you know it or not". He was right. His big black cock was all I could think about.

I rolled over, crawled between his legs, and took his morning wood into my mouth. "This is how my little slut should wake Daddy every day. You hear that boy?"

"Mmphh" was all I was able to get out, as I tried to say yes with his cock stretching my throat. I sucked, slobbered, and gagged on Adrian's cock for what felt like 15 minutes, my own cock dripping below me and begging for attention. Adrian leaned up and tugged the plug out of my ass, leaving my aching hole feeling dull and empty. 

"Get up here and ride this big cock. I'm gonna give this pussy its first breeding of the day". Wasting no time, I slid up and impaled myself on Adrian's cock. It was amazing how easily I was able to sink down on his cock balls deep. My ass was really starting to open up. The loads from the night before that were still marinating in my ass also helped with things.

Before long I was riding Adrian's cock, working up a sweat trying to milk a load out. I no longer had any apprehension about being fucked, and getting Adrian to blow his load was the only thing on my mind. Adrian was squeezing my nipples, pinching them between his fingers. This only made me hornier, and my own little dick was leaking precum all over Adrian's chest as I bounced up and down.

"Fuck this pussy feels so goddam good. This pussy was made to take this big fucking cock. Work that fucking load out white boi. You keep this up you're gonna get a big dose of my poz nut. I can feel those fucking loads dripping down my balls out of that loose cunt. Fuck you're such a fucking slut."

This turned me on even more, being called a "fag" by Adrian. This should have pissed me off but I just accepted it. I guess it's what I was now. My new title.

Before long Adrian was bucking beneath me, blowing another hot load of poz cum up my ass. After he blew his load, I just sat there on Adrian's deflating cock in my ass. "Look at that little white clit. That's what I call that little white dick of yours, its not even a cock. Rock hard waiting for attention. Jack that little cock off for me as you sit on Daddy's big cock."

I didn't want to wait for Adrian to change his mind, and I started going to town cranking my cock. It didn't take long before I was blowing my load all over Adrian's chest. Adrian's softening meaty cock in my ass made me so fucking horny I couldn't control myself. I didn't think I could ever cum without a cock in my ass again. 

I started to panic, not knowing if I was gonna get beat for blowing my load all over Adrian's chest. "Get your mouth to work and clean up this spunk and get my cock cleaned up. We got shit to do today".

I hesitated for a second, not knowing if I could eat my own cum. I must have hesitated too long, because Adrian cracked me across the face, and told me to "not fucking keep him waiting". I took a deep breath, climbed off Adrian's now soft cock, and started licking my cum off his chest. This was my first time ever tasting cum, and it suprisingly wasn't horrible. 
I licked all my salty cum off Adrian's chest before moving down to his cock and balls. There was white froth in his pubic hair, clearly the loads he had blown in my ass were churned into froth as he fucked my ass again this morning. I could feel the other loads still leaking out of my ass crack and down my balls.

Before long, Adrian's cock and balls were shining with my spit and clean as a whistle. Adrian pulled me off his cock by my hair and stood up. "Stay the fuck here boy" was all he said as he walked out of the room. He returned a minute later, holding a small plastic thing that looked like a little tube. I didn't know what the fuck it was. "Lay back on that fucking bed".

I obeyed, and Adrian crawled on the bed between my legs. My cock was soft, having just blown a load. Adrian worked a plastic ring around my balls, and I started to go hard at the stimulation. Adrian grabbed my balls and squeezed them like he was holding a baseball. I yelled out "goddamn it ow fuck", as my hardening cock went immediately soft. "Sorry about baby boy but Daddy had to get that little dicklet down".  Adrian spit onto my cock, and used the spit as lube to shove my cock into the tube. He secured the tube to the ring around my balls with a little padlock.

"Now that fucking dick is where it belongs. I'm gonna keep this little cock locked up until I'm ready to let you out, and who knows when that will be. This will keep my little white slut horny, just the way I fucking want you. With that little fag dicklet locked up the only thing you need to focus on is that little fuck hole. I picked the medium sized one, it still won't let you get hard but won't be horribly uncomfortable. Piss me off and you will get changed out for the small one". Adrian walked off into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on.  

I panicked. What the fuck. My cock was encased in a little tube that there was no way I could get out of. This guy literally has me by the balls. I felt around the plastic tube, and saw there was a little spot on the end for me to piss through. I kind of started to like the weight on my balls, and my body betrayed me and my cock tried to get hard. Adrian was right, as my cock tried to get hard the cage contained it and it hurt like hell. The plastic tube pulled on my balls, and I went soft instantly. Fuck.

I heard the shower turn off and Adrian walked out, toweling himself off. I quickly fogot about the cage as I admired Adrians toned body and the big slab of meat dangling between his legs. "Get in the fucking shower and clean up. We got errands to run before I drop you off". I jumped up, thankful that I would be free soon, and got into the shower. "I will lay out what to wear on the fucking bed". 

I came out of the shower, and saw what Adrian had laid on the bed for me to wear. Apparently he had gone into my suit case, because laying there was another pair of my shorts that went to my midthigh, they may have been shorter than the ones I had on before. Next to the shorts was a tank top that I wore to the gym. There was also black Nike jockstrap that was crusty and had white cum stains in the pouch on the bed, as well a pair of my tube socks. 

I got dressed, taking a second to admire myself in the mirror. The cage on my cock made a noticeable bulge in my shorts, but you couldn't tell exactly what it was. The tank showed off my toned chest and arms. I turned off the lights and went downstairs.

"You like that crusty jock boy? One of my other fuck sluts left it behind. Pull down those booty shorts and show Daddy that jock." I obeyed, and showed him my caged cock in the crusty jock. It grossed me out to be wearing somebody else's dirty jock, but I realized there was worse things. "Fuck yeah. Turn around and show me those cheeks. Oh fuck yeah that ass was made to be shown off by a jock. Get those fucking shorts up and get in the car". 

We got into his Jeep and drove off. Adrian rubbed my thigh again, like he did the day before. Apparently the kinder, gentler Adrian was back. We made a stop for coffee and kept driving. I knew better than to ask where we were going. We pulled into a sketchier part of town and stopped at a dumpy looking tattoo parlor. "Get your ass inside". 

I climbed out of the car and followed Adrian inside. Behind the counter was a black guy who obviously ran the place. He was the complete opposite of Adrian, being only about 5'8", bald, and overweight. He had a gut that hung over his pants and was probably pushing 300lbs. Adrian told me to "sit the fuck down" as he went over to speak with the tattoo artist. They spoke in low tones and I couldn't hear what they were saying. 

"Bruce is gonna set you up boy. He knows what I want. I'll be in the fucking car waiting. Don't fucking embarass me. He's a good friend!". I panicked, now knowing what instructions Bruce had. My knees were shaking as I stood up and walked behind him to the tattoo chair. "Sit down boy. Don't be fucking nervous college boy you're gonna love what Adrian's picked out. Strip down to your jock boy and climb into the chair. "

I nervously sat in the chair, as Bruce moved around the small room getting things ready. He finally came over with a little metal tray. "First up is the piercings. Your Daddy requested both ears pierced and both nipples to start." My heart raced and my eyes started to tear up. I had never thought about getting piercings, and was afraid whatever Adrian had picked out was gonna look gay. My fears were calmed when I realized I could just take them out after Adrian dropped me off today.

Bruce got to work and prepped his needle, and before long I had diamond studs in both ears, and small barbells in both nipples. They stung like hell, and the weight on my nipples felt really fucking weird. I noticed Bruce had horrible breath and smelled like BO as he worked on me. He was so out of shape he was breathing heavily. He pulled up a mirror to show me his work, and suprisingly I didn't hate the ear piercings, in fact I kind of liked them. And the nipple piercings were hopefully small enough where they wouldn't be noticeable under a shirt. 

"Last up is the tattoo. Sounds like its going on the forearm, give me your right arm". My heart raced. I always wanted a tattoo, but never knew what to get. I was scared because I still didn't know what tattoo Adrian had told Bruce to put on me. 

Bruce got to work and put the stencil sticker on my arm, and got to tattooing. He didn't talk as he started to tattoo me, painfully twisting my arm around in different positions, clearly not even trying to be gentle. I quickly noticed the tattoo was a jack of spades playing card, with some roman numerals beneath it. It actually looked cool, not anything I would have picked, but it still looked cool. I had no clue what the meaing of the tattoo was. 

After what seemed like an hour, Adrian came back into the tattoo shop as Bruce was finishing up. "Just putting the finishing touches on your boy here Adrian". Adrian came over to inspect the tattoo and piercings. He tugged at the nipple piercings and I let out a slight yelp. "Looks fucking good dude. Love bringing my new fuck sluts for you to slut up".

"Boy you know what that tattoo means?", Adrian asked.  I shook my head no. "It's a jack of spades. It's gonna show every black man you meet that you like black cock. You're marked as a black fuck slut now. And the roman numerals are the date I turned your white ass into a black cock slut". My cock started to try and go hard in it's cage, but was quickly stopped. I fucking loved the idea of this tattoo, if it meant I could get more black cock. 

"Imma be back in the car. Bruce take your normal payment and send him out". Adrian walked out and Bruce started to bandage up the tattoo and and put things away. He still had not said a word to me since he started the tattoo. Before long he was done, and he came over and stood next to the chair and dropped his shorts. His big belly hung down low, almost covering his smaller 5.5 inch cock. 

"Turn the fuck over so I can get my tip. Adrian always lets me take a run at his new white bois after he drops them off." I stared at him, in shock. I was repulsed by this ugly dude, I couldn't fuck him. "Ahh..ah..dude I have cash can I just tip you with that? I'm not interested in fucking dude." When I thought about getting more black cock, this was not what I had in mind.

"Wrong fucking answer faggot. Wait until I tell Adrian about this". Bruce grabbed me by my arm and flipped me over in the chair, before I even had a chance to defend myself. I felt him inch behind me, and his belly hit my back as his cock entered me forcefully. This dude stunk like BO and was gross, but his forest of pubes was currently scratching my ass. 
I didn't enjoy Bruce's fucking, it was forceful and rough in my dry ass. I just clenched my jaw and closed my eyes and got through it. I knew I had to get through it to keep Adrian happy. After the sweaty Bruce rode my ass for 10 minutes he finally blew his load in my ass. He whispered in my ear "don't worry I'm not poz boy. Adrian wants that honor". With that, he climbed off me and walked out of the room. "Get the fuck out of here". 

• Like 10
  • Piggy 9

I hope he gets a really good case of the fuck flu, like I did! I consider the flu to be an earned rite of passage and would have felt gyped had I not gotten it, and boy oh boy, did I ever get it. I was sick for two whole weeks before I began to feel better. I'm loved every sick minute of it and was almost sorry when I began to get better. When I felt sick, I was constantly reminded about what a slut I was for loads. My pozzer was nice enough to come over and continue to load my hole while I was sick.

• Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...