Do you use Poppers while having sex?

Pig Bottom

Do you use Poppers while having sex?  

453 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Poppers while having sex?

• Yes Usually or almost always
    • Only Sometimes
    • No or almost never
    • never tried them
    • can't use them for medical reasons.

Poppers rock!!! Love the way they make me want to take on every cock around. I get so slutty and greedy. My hole twitches and begs to be loaded with as much cum as possible. Poppers sex is the best feeling in the world. When I am high on poppers I am in love with every guy that gifts me with their seed. Makes me wonder about other sex drugs. I have only done poppers but would like to try pnp.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I use poppers almost all the time. I especially love to sniff on the poppers if I'm taking a really big dick in my ass. Poppers help my ass to relax to be able to accommodate an XXL and thick cock inside me. I prefer Amsterdam or Jungle Juice.

Always. Love the buzz and it makes me even hornier than I already am. And indeed helps taking the bigger than average dicks. Also noticed tops tend to start fucking harder and deeper when they use poppers as well. It's when we are both poppered up.

• Upvote 2

I am a huge fan of poppers. I always use them when I am at a bathhouse, orgy, or just hooking up. Helps loosens my hole so the top can nail me as hard as he wants and have me begging for his load.

18 hours ago, NLbear said:

Also noticed tops tend to start fucking harder and deeper when they use poppers as well.

Yep, if I'm fucking a hot ass and I take a deep hit of good poppers, it makes me go crazy on his hole...

I also love taking a hit before I rim a hole...makes me so hungry to lick/eat it!  In fact, I probably use poppers more for this than when I'm actually inside a guy.

Usually use Amsterdam, English Royale, or JJ Platinum here....the JJ Black Label gave me bad headaches when I tried them once. 

Edited by barecubtop
adding information
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Love to use poppers but don't always have them around or I get too focused on the top that I forget. Poppers are what "helped" me to get bred for the first time by a fuck bud. Felt so wrong and I was so fearful of bugs, but he and I never used another rubber. Had a few more regular buds and we fucked raw. Then, a couple years after that I got introduced to the harder stuff and well you all know how that story goes . . . .

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I was introduced to poppers, the first time I had sex with another man, so I associate them with having sex with other men, plus they do amp up my level of arousal.