I fully agree.

I like a man with a hot ass or hole or asshole ONLY.

It's an ass, an arse, an arsehole; something I like having guys shove their dicks or tongues into (or vice versa). Fastest route to the front door is to call my hole a cunt or a pussy. And for the dog guys (no, K9 doesn't interest me) rottweilers every time...
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If I am the bottom call it anything you want, just play with it.

When I refer to my own and in context with being fucked I'll call it my boypussy. When not referring to being fucked it is my bum.

But if you are fucking it and owning it then call it Tulip for all I care.

while i'm fucking a guy's ass i'll call it his pussy, cunt, gash, bitch - it's not about what i think of the man. it's in the moment of fucking, of a guy taking my cock deep into his fuckhole, that brings out a primal-ness in me where i revert to calling a man's ass i'm raw fuckin' his pussy, his cunt, his gash, even asking if he likes my cock in his pussy and being my bitch. it has nothing to do with what i think of a man being a bttm - it takes a real man to accept a raw cock into and take the pounding needed for that load of dna to be directly sprayed into his gut. it's just verbal role play (for me at least - and most of the men who have my dna in their gut)...

• Upvote 2

Guest pozbtm1967
Call it what you like as long as you are fucking it.

Oh hell ya! I don't give a fuck what you call it and if you want me to use that term... just fucking pound me!

while i'm fucking a guy's ass i'll call it his pussy, cunt, gash, bitch - it's not about what i think of the man. it's in the moment of fucking, of a guy taking my cock deep into his fuckhole, that brings out a primal-ness in me where i revert to calling a man's ass i'm raw fuckin' his pussy, his cunt, his gash, even asking if he likes my cock in his pussy and being my bitch. it has nothing to do with what i think of a man being a bttm - it takes a real man to accept a raw cock into and take the pounding needed for that load of dna to be directly sprayed into his gut. it's just verbal role play (for me at least - and most of the men who have my dna in their gut)...

RyanWolff has nailed it, so to speak. Calling my fuckhole a cunt or pussy just intensifies the fucking......and reaches a crescendo when he explodes and sprays his cum into my gut. The act of breeding one man's seed into another man is a uniquely intimate act...... I don't feel any less masculine by being marked and bred. If anything it reinforces my masculinity knowing that an alpha male has left his essence inside me.

And if my Top asks me if I like his cock in my pussy or asscunt, or fuckhole, etc., I'm going to reply "Breed this bitch's pussy...."

• Upvote 1

It drives me fucking crazy, I love it so much. Makes sex so much hotter when my top gets really into it too. Calling me a bitch, telling me he's gonna knock me up, etc drives me wild. I have no idea why either lol.

RyanWolff has nailed it, so to speak. Calling my fuckhole a cunt or pussy just intensifies the fucking......and reaches a crescendo when he explodes and sprays his cum into my gut. The act of breeding one man's seed into another man is a uniquely intimate act...... I don't feel any less masculine by being marked and bred. If anything it reinforces my masculinity knowing that an alpha male has left his essence inside me.

And if my Top asks me if I like his cock in my pussy or asscunt, or fuckhole, etc., I'm going to reply "Breed this bitch's pussy...."

I feel the same. I crave that intimacy