Theo8 in #44 is right. I'm a bottom in man to man encounters and don't think of myself as a female substitute. There is nothing unmanly is taking it up the ass, it's one of the things guys do with other guys. Thinking of it that way, the fem terms--bitch, pussy, cunt, etc.--don't apply. To me they are offensive and I've ended encounters when the other guy talks that way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I absolutely call the male asshole "pussy."  I LOVE calling it that.  It's the closest heterosexuality that I will come, and I tip my hat to those who came up with the term.

All the talk of masculine bottoms becomes insignificant once you start taking cock. If you're letting men fuck you then you are a pussy boy, your arse is being used as if it's a cunt, so why not let the top call it that. Pussies receive cum, arses are for shitting.

Yet it is still an asshole. Even when it's getting fucked. I don't care what you are using it for, its primary purpose is to shit. So it's an asshole. I let men fuck me and I sure as hell am no pussy boy. I'm a man. The talk of masculine bottoms does not become insignificant. We are out here. I am not effeminate. I don't sashay when I walk. I don't have a lisp. I don't have a limp wrist. I don't say "guuuurl".... Your name is ExtremeTop. Well... You definitely took this to the extreme. Sorry, but I disagree with your entire statement. Nothing better than man to man sex. Equals enjoying the best kind of sex there is: man to man. If you like your asshole to be called a pussy, go for it. No judgment. But tell me you want to fuck my "ass"..... It's yours for as long as you need it.

• Like 1

Doesn't really matter to me, for me it's the attitude of the top that matters. I question most masculine and feminine stereotypes as exactly that, stereotypes. For instance, I like being dominated sexually, but not hurt. Try and hurt me and I'll show you how stereotypically masculine I am lol. I know Dom women too, so do not really identify sub with feminine, though know many do. I don't typically have this conversation when getting fucked is on the table (i.e. Re the words used).

• Upvote 2

Personally when I top I like fucking a hot hole or ass,  when I bottom I get pretty submissive and will answer to anything the top calls me or my hole .... but generally I am the tops toy and the fact i don't really like it called that kinda turns me on as well as the top.  :D

• Upvote 1

No offense, but altho I think of a dude's ass as a pussy (or boycunt) I can't bring myself to refer to his pecs as tits. Men may have nipples, but they don't have tits.

well...some of us have tits.....in my case, it is actual breast growth due to no testosterone.   so when a hot top talks about my tits...they are tits.  i sometimes refer to my ass as my ass-pussy, but that is infrequent.   having a top say they can be hot...

Guest ff-whole

I really couldn't give a shit what he is yelling about me or my hole...

Im just enjoying myself getting fucked and as long as he deposits a big load in it and leave the "door" open and slippery for the next one, it's fine with me...

"next please...! "

I don't mind having it called various things if it turns on the guy who's fucking me. Verbal abuse is certainly a turn on. But I draw the line with lingere. Hey, to each their own, as always, but a man in panties or other female things, even in a Dom/sub scenario just doesn't do it for me. There's a lot of guys where I live that seem to be into that.

To everyone who calls an ass a pussy...have you actually ever seen a real pussy?  They're fucking nasty.  Why the hell would you insult a perfectly good asshole by comparing it to that?

When I top, I never call an asshole a pussy, a cunt, or whatever.  It's disrespectful to the man I'm fucking.

• Upvote 2