Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

Sometimes I regret it. I have had boyfriends complain and many a date comment that I am loose. One time two guys were whispering about me in the gym locker room after I got out of the shower. Later another guy told me they were talking about how big my hole is. It sort of advertises I am a slut. Sometimes I like having a pussy but I want my boyfriend happy.

Your hole sounds perfect :-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In a perfect world, your bf would take one look at you wide open asshole and lick his lips and ask how he could help make it bigger. That's what I would do :)

If that's not his thing, then you have to ask yourself if your desire for a well-worked hole outweighs your feelings for him as a bf. You don't want someone that continually puts your down for something that you enjoy. My relationship (like most) isn't perfect either, but you have to decide what you're willing to put up with and what you won't in order to make you happy and hard.

• Upvote 1

Your hole sounds perfect :-)

Reply Reply With Quote

Thanks. Next time my boyfriend puts me down because it is loose or complains, I will tell him some guys like it like that!

No, tell him a LOT of men like it that way. Then tell him if he doesn't enjoy your skill then you can find someone who will. Snap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

No, tell him a LOT of men like it that way. Then tell him if he doesn't enjoy your skill then you can find someone who will. Snap.

In full agreement with TigerMilner

Relaxing your ass isn't all that different from stretching for sports and dance, etc. I've trained in gymnastics and learning to breathe and let your legs move into pikes or splits or whatever is pretty much the same thing as learning to breath and let your puss open wider and wider. And I can tell you, just because I've stretched my legs or arms doesn't mean my hamstrings or biceps aren't "tight." Ditto for my fuckhole.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
Guest jaydedday

Recently was at the bathhouse and lucky the first guy i meet was a well hung and thick black guy. He pounded my ass for awhile and got very into it. I had orgasamed a few times but all of a sudden he stopped. I thanked him and he left but said he would want it again later. Met him and all he wanted was head. My ass can take a fist and it relaxes very easy. Did my loose ass discourage him?

Interesting responses, especially from those of us who are >50 years old.  My experience with having a loose hole is there will be some loss of control as one ages.  With age comes contributing factors, i.e., hemorrhoids, irritated colon/colitis, loss of muscle tone.  Agreed Kegel exercises to strengthen anus muscles and diet help.  

i enjoy having a flexible pussy. i can tighten it or open n let it loose. besides ive found that most Men prefer an experienced cunt vs a tight one. i myself prefer a loose hole simply because most bottoms with loose holes know how to work their cunt to pleasure n milk a Man.

• Upvote 2

I ask a guy about this, he use dildos and do fist, and he told me that nothing change in his ass, I don´t believe, I have a lot of sex and I´m not so tight, when he wanna make me fist, I have a lot of pain and never can do it, sometimes I want to be fisted,  but I have a lot of fear, I prefer don´t do that.

IMG 0716

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

No I don't regret it, although my ass is naturally on the loose side.

My first dick in my ass was about 8"+ and thick ... and slid right in. To didn't complain but he pulled out the first time just before cumming.

The only drawback is any dick < 7" and average or lower thickness doesn't provide any pleasure. I'm now approaching anything less than 8" is insufficient.

• Upvote 1