Goatees hot or not ?

barehole4use

I say hot. I've got one, and I like 'em on other guys. I've always said that if I wanted a smooth body, I'd fuck a woman. When I'm with a guy, I want him to feel rough and coarse like a man. Stubble or coarse hair against my face turns me on like crazy, and I love to look in the mirror and see little white droplets of creamy jizz stuck in my fiery red goatee after I just sucked some guy's cock. Goateed guys can get anything they want from me.

• Upvote 1

I say hot. I've got one, and I like 'em on other guys. I've always said that if I wanted a smooth body, I'd fuck a woman. When I'm with a guy, I want him to feel rough and coarse like a man. Stubble or coarse hair against my face turns me on like crazy, and I love to look in the mirror and see little white droplets of creamy jizz stuck in my fiery red goatee after I just sucked some guy's cock. Goateed guys can get anything they want from me.

Now how do I convince you to move to Longview?

In the eighties there was a cartoon in Capital Gay (London based tabloid) inolving a young clean shaven man tapping the Stanley (the eponymous hero of the strip) on the shoulder to ask for directions. Stanley ends up clutching his partner in terror shrieking "no moustache - must be a lesbian!!"

The first guy to eat my hole had a goatee (and was VERY talented at working a hole with his tongue), and Ive been hooked ever since. Ive had clean-shaven faces in my ass, and it just felt like wet rubber... NOT a feeling I enjoy or appreciate.