• 2 weeks later...

Part IV

I was flat on my back next to my boyfriend, with a POZ loads dripping out of both of our assholes. Bobby leaned over to kiss me and wormed his fingers between my asscheeks, working Tom's seed in and out. He whispered in my ear, “You alright with this? We can leave now if you want.” As I caught my breath, I couldn't help but think that I wanted more. Once my hole had been opened up, I knew I needed more.

To my right, Kevin was fingering his own cummy hole. He swiped his fingers over my ass and took some of Tom's seed to squish into his own ass. As we lay in a sticky pile, two of the photographers still taking photos applauded us and started looking at their cameras to see what they had got. Tom went over to his clothes and fished out his phone. He snapped a pic of the three of us cumwhores and texted it to a few friends with an invite saying “CUM JOIN THE POZ PHOTOSHOOT” He got a few answers back saying that they were on their way.

While we waited, we joked around and went into the other room to look at the pics. There were some great closeups of dicks covered in spooge and holes leaking cum. They were hot, but the ones that really got me going showed little more than a tangle of arms, faces stuffed with cock, and feet on shoulders. A total free-for-all. No one caring whose loads they were taking.

We were surprised when Joe reappeared. I had thought he left when he rejected Tom's bare POZ cock. Turns out that he had been lurking in the shadows the whole time and had wanked out two loads watching our orgy, and now he wanted in. “I'll take it bare, but only from you NEG guys.” “Yeah right,” chuckled our frat boy host. “We'll see how long that lasts!”

The frat boy reminded us that Tom's friends were on their way over and we might break the record tonight. With me, Bobby, and Kevin having POZ seed in our holes, we needed three more bottoms if we wanted to tie and four if we wanted to break the record. Ryan said he thought it might be fun to bottom for once. That made four. The photographer who had face-fucked Bobby said he was up for some POZ seed. So we got to five. The photographer told Bobby his name, Brian, and they shook hands. It cracked me up to see this guy introducing himself to a dude whose belly was full of his cum.

Within a few minutes, some of Tom's POZ buds arrived. Liam and David were a couple, pumped up, POZ, and proud. They were on their way home from the gym when they got Tom's text, so they were both ripe and sweaty. David was well over six foot tall, olive skinned, and ripped. I'm sure his meds mixed with some steroids to create his taught tight look. Liam was about 5'6, and ripped. He had a greying goatee that set off his greying red hair in a sexy way. “What do we have here?” David asked. Tom explained that we were going for a record-breaking evening of POZZING, all to be captured on film. They started stripping down, revealing matching tribal biohazard symbol tatts on their right pecs. Bobby started nibbling on David's nipples as I started in on Liam. Ryan and Kevin pulled their shorts down and began deepthroating their cocks. I felt almost high as I tongued Liam's sweaty pits.

Just then, the front door opened, and a guy from one of my classes walked in. Henry was the all-American ideal. He looked like he should have been on a poster for the Marines, and here he was at a POZ photoshoot. I could tell our frat boy host was drooling. Henry stripped off his clothes and joined the fray.

Liam and David organized us all in a line, all on our knees with our faces pressed into the cummy sweaty mattress. Bobby was first, then me, then Ryan and Kevin, and lastly, Brian. “Five piggy bottoms is impressive, but not record-breaking,” hinted the frat boy host, trying to convince Joe to join in. He shook his head and said that he would let the frat boy fuck him bare, but not the POZ studs. “On your knees,” the frat boy ordered, and Joe joined us. Liam, David, Henry, and Tom went in order behind each of us, loosening our holes and opening us up one by one. Liam stuck his tongue far up my ass as he spread my cheeks, and was then replaced by David's muscular long fingers. Joe let the POZ guys finger and eat his ass, but he drew the line when Henry started working his drooling cock over his crack. “Just tongue, man. I'm not ready for the bug,” he protested. Liam laughed and shoved three fingers up his hole.

The four tops lined up behind us. David started fucking Ryan, and Tom sunk his dick into Kevin's ass. Henry lined up behind me and worked his thick cock slowly into my hole as Tom began fucking Bobby again. The frat boy slammed into Joe's ass so quickly that Joe started half-screaming / half moaning. Five holes getting plowed at once, and Brian fingering his ass waiting for his turn. All I could hear was panting and groaning mixed with anonymous voices, “You like that?”, “Fuck yeah, bro. Take that cock!” , “You want my seed, man?”. I've never felt such freedom and such pleasure.

The frat boy raised is voice above the others. “Alright everyone. Switch!” Henry pulled out of my ass and moved onto Bobby as Tom slipped easily into my stretched-out hole. I could hear Joe whining, “No man. Just you. I'm not getting POZZED tonight!” “Alright man. I'll keep fucking you as long as you can take it!” So everyone got a fresh POZ dick in their holes, except for Joe, and now Ryan waited his turn.

We switched tops until they had all fucked each bottom twice, and the frat boy kept pounding Brian's ass the whole time. The frat boy was the first to cum, and shouted, “Take that NEG seed, you fucker! Take my load!!!” Brian was so exhausted that he seemed to have passed out.

Before anyone else could cum, the frat boy threw up his hands. “We could play this two ways guys. If I let one or more of you POZ dudes cream my hole, we'll tie the record. If one of you wants to fuck Brian's cummy hole, we'll break the record. Who's in?”

The frat boy laid down on his back and pulled his knees up to his chest. Henry leapt over to him and started eating his hole. David picked the frat boy up and laid down underneath him, sliding easily into his ass. Liam climbed on top of the pile and slid his sticky cock alongside his partner's. Henry shoved his dick in the frat boy's mouth. Watching our NEG host become the center of action was so hot that I almost missed seeing Tom mount Brian's upturned passed-out ass. He jackrabbited away as the three POZ dudes practically raped the frat boy.

I diddled my hole watching the action. Ryan and Kevin were making out hardcore as Bobby and Brian slurped on both of their cocks. I picked up someone's camera and shot away, getting closeups of the frat boy's ass straining to contain both POZ cocks. I snapped some great ones of Joe finally taking Tom's cock, which he had fought not to take even though he wanted it.

Liam and David creamed the frat boy's ass within seconds of each other, just as Tom's thrusts slowed down and he unloaded deep in Joe's ass. Henry shot his wad all over the frat boy tangle. Tongues lashed as we all made out with each other, fingering our gooey holes into our newfound friends' holes.

We caught our breath as Tom held a bottle of poppers under Joe's nose, which revived him quickly. “What the hell happened?” The frat boy responded as Tom cradled Joe. “Let's just say we broke our record, dude.”

The End.

I invite you guys to write the next chapters if you like!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE the story and als LOVE stories about watching the boyfriend taking loads in his ass and mouth. My boyfriend and I put an ad out on Craigslist and BBRTS at least once a week. It tourns me on big time watching him take cum loads and piss in his mouth and ass from a total stranger although we have a few regulars...most of whom claim to be STR8 and some of the biggest PIGS are married. I love sticking my dick in his mouth and ass after he's been used by another guy or two. Here's the ad I usually run...

My sub needs to be used as a cum and piss dump TONIGHT

Sub is masc gl 5'8" athl BiWM 48yo and a TOTAL bottom sub...I offer his services to all horny tops who need anonymous relief...pump and dum your cum and piss in his mouth or ass...he will take it and thank you AND do exactly as he is told along the way. You can use him restrained or not...hooded or not. Be assured he WILL take your loads no questions asked. We host only. You must be of legal age and HWP. All races welcome and we don't care about your HIV status and you shouldn't either.Please put your AGE and stats in first email or you will be deleted. THIS IS FOR TONIGHT ONLY...NOT NOW....We are selecting 3 or 4 REAL guys.

Does this scenario turn on any of you guys. I would LOVE to read more stories about seeing the boyfriend get used...maybe I'll right a few soon.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read this story while taking/enjoying 3 wine enemas, and during a 4th. I was so hot for the poz cocks in the story I hairbrushed my hole before the 4th wine enema. My hole is bleeding and begging for toxic seed to ooze through it. Right now I'd take everyone of those poz cocks! Their toxic virus would be streaming into my bloodstream before sun up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1