Tops and bottoms: Ever had rough sex border on rape?

bttmsubslut

I was a submissive boy and had a Black Daddy - leaning / party with his brothers - getting High - not sure if it was rape !  Addicted to Dicks and Cum - guess been breed by 3 or 4 males I am OK with - more - more to get high - having fun !   Sometimes after the 3rd person fucking me while dick's being shoved in my mouth - swallowing loads of cum - my pussy cunt hole can handle its self !    :)

On 1/21/2019 at 5:04 PM, barejackbro3 said:

this has happened to me a lot of times. I;ve also been actually raped a few times but that's a whole other story, and tbh, no regrets there either.

What kind of places do you frequent that this sort of thing has happened to you lots of times, and have been raped “a few times”? I’m seriously curious, because I would have thought that having been once raped in a place, or by a specific man or group of men, a person would tend to steer clear of that place and those people. How is it that you’ve found yourself in these situations so often?

9 hours ago, ErosWired said:

What kind of places do you frequent that this sort of thing has happened to you lots of times, and have been raped “a few times”? I’m seriously curious, because I would have thought that having been once raped in a place, or by a specific man or group of men, a person would tend to steer clear of that place and those people. How is it that you’ve found yourself in these situations so often?

The non-consensual/non-rape times have happened in various situations that have gotten out of hand, where i've completely lost control of what's happening but i'm still good with that submissive space - it's happened in cruise bars, group action in hotels, and even with one on one encounters at his place or in saunas where the top has just gotten so deep into the rut it can't be stopped.

As for the rape situations, yes a few times, but again in various situations . One was an ex-bf and his best friend one drunken night at a party when I was a teenager, another was waking up in a stranger's apartment after drinking at a bar (I'm 100% sure the guy spiked my drink). The most recent time was in a sauna where a guy I definitely wasn't interested in basically grabbed the guy who was fucking me and pulled him out of me before holding me down and fucking me til he was done. Which was horrible because the first guy was really focused on pleasuring me deeply, while the interloper just hurt me and didn't care how aggressive he was being. The contrast there was what made it rape I guess.

I never went back to that sauna again. The other two times I couldn't really control the venue or the people. The drink-spiker was just someone I'd been chatting to, and I didn't know my ex would turn up to the party.

To be honest, when you skate the edges of non-consensual and deep submissive, eventually I guess someone's gonna go ahead and rape you. They just need to assume that because you're a willing slut, that you're always up for it, then catch you at a time when you're not in the mood, or be so violent that the situation changes for you.

No regrets though. The positives of being a sexually liberated submissive btm and the benefits of giving away control in an act of deep submission and power exchange far outweigh the negatives when occasionally someone steals it from you. I do give off a general atmosphere of being free with my body, and every now and then, someone takes advantages of those ambiguities - either because they're too stupid to understand, too horny or too malicious to care. It is what it is. Context is everything.

And no, before you ask - you may not even have been thinking along those lines! :D - I've never jacked off afterwards about those rapes. I've jacked off any number of times about the situations where I've hit the non-consensual non-rape space, but not these.

Edited by barejackbro3
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, barejackbro3 said:

a guy I definitely wasn't interested in basically grabbed the guy who was fucking me and pulled him out of me before holding me down and fucking me til he was done.

I have heard of this happening before, but I just can’t wrap my head around it. What kind of man pulls another Top out of an ass he’s fucking in order to take his place? I mean, beyond being bad form and grossly inappropriate, I would think that kind of behavior would risk a severe response from the Top whose ecstasy was just rudely interrupted. What Top worthy of the name would tolerate that?

17 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

What Top worthy of the name would tolerate that?

I don't know what happened to the first guy who was fucking me. Obviously my thoughts were elsewhere, and afterwards I just curled up alone in a cabin and tried to pull myself together and be kinda okay with what just happened. But I didn't see the first guy again - perhaps he found another guy to fuck and just left me to it.

As for what Top worthy of the name... Top needn't be a status, it can just be a statement of preference. I think if the two of them had started fighting over me like stags, it would've been a worse experience for me than it was.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:45 AM, ErosWired said:

I have heard of this happening before, but I just can’t wrap my head around it. What kind of man pulls another Top out of an ass he’s fucking in order to take his place? I mean, beyond being bad form and grossly inappropriate, I would think that kind of behavior would risk a severe response from the Top whose ecstasy was just rudely interrupted. What Top worthy of the name would tolerate that?

It’s not about him as he doesnt give a shit who fucks that slut and the real man won so eat your heart 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

No, but that’s mostly because I actually prefer it when the top gets as rough as he possibly can with me. I don’t know what it is about that feeling, but when I bottom I enjoy taking it so rough that I almost want to cry; I even tell the top(s) that too.

It’s a different story when I’m the top though. Then, as long as I haven’t been parTinG or anything for too much or too long, I’ll usually try to pay attention to the bottom and how he’s reacting to my actions. Sometimes I’ll get frustrated with the bottom, however, if he’s been doing any chems as well and starts getting too squirmy or keeps making my dick pop out of his hole. What that happens I kinda get mean and just put all my weight in them to hold them down and start getting a little mean with my fucking. Usually when I start doing that I find myself cumming a bit easier and quicker, so they’re usually not pinned down too long. Either way, it’s usually a hot fuck.

On 5/18/2013 at 11:39 AM, bobbie said:

I luv it rough! the rougher the better. I have come home all bruised and bloody more than a couple of times.

I like being slapped in the face...hard! ! HAD ONE GUY PUNCH ME IN THE FACE WITH HIS FIST. I had black eyes etc.

But, I love it...I guess I am a sick motherfucker...but, I get off on it. It's HOT!

Yes I like it much the same as you . I also love being choked, by hands or belt around my neck marks are fine . Just as a split lip or black eye , as long as  the top cums and I am bruised.

Guest descartes70817

I guess it qualifies as rape if a man pussy consents to sex but pleads with me to stop before I finish, just because his pussy can't take any more, and I just ignore him and keep fucking until I breed his slutty cunt no matter what.

I have had many situations where I  was made to take dick from a man I didn’t know because my dom told me I had to. Not sure if that’s rape. I have also had to give up my pussy to my man when he wanted it. Even if I didn’t want to. I don’t know if that is rape or not. I don’t think he would have changed his decision if I said no.

• 5 months later...
On 1/19/2019 at 6:28 AM, GuyWithDoubts said:

Was it rape if a top wasn't brutal, but strict and did whatever he wanted against bottom's will?

Yes, but only if that will is expressed. If you're just biting the pillow and silently wishing that it wasn't happening, it doesn't count as rape. Though I congratulate you for suffering in silence so that the man doesn't have to hold back.

On 2/25/2019 at 9:19 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have had many situations where I  was made to take dick from a man I didn’t know because my dom told me I had to. Not sure if that’s rape. I have also had to give up my pussy to my man when he wanted it. Even if I didn’t want to. I don’t know if that is rape or not. I don’t think he would have changed his decision if I said no.

No, it's not rape. You're no different from a prostitute, who has sex for money rather than out of a desire for the sex itself.

Guest descartes70817

I've actually had to pleasure of raping a guy who wanted me to fuck him but insisted I had to wear a condom, and then fought like a little kid when I made no effort to put a rubber on before I slid my cock straight into his pussy unprotected. Sine he was only 5'5" and 135 lbs he didn't have a chance of stopping me at 6'1" and weighing in at 210lbs of solid muscle, but he tried his best to get my bare cock out of his pussy in spite of his obvious disadvantage. I simply smothered his body and held him down onto the bed mattress so he couldn't struggle and pull away from my cock impaling his unprotected pussy hole.

After struggling for a few minutes without ever managing to dislodge my bare cock from in his unprotected pussy he resigned himself to getting fucked bareback and even relaxed and seemed to enjoy it, albeit only after telling me to pull out and not cum inside his ass. "Unfortunately" for him he came at exactly the same time I was ready to cum myself, but he started a few seconds earlier than I did, resulting in me completely forgetting his insistence that I should pull out when I came, and with his orgasm at the same time as mine there was no chance of me pulling out at all when it felt so good to have a mutual orgasm with a guy who started out by insisteing on safe only for him to start cumming harder than I was from the feeling of my cock expanding and shooting my semen deep into his rectum while his rectal muscles gripped and squeezed my shaft and made me cum harder that I ever did usually, and giving me the perfect excuse for not even trying to pull out even though I didn't intend to pull out no matter what that first time.

Perhaps not strictly rape because ultimately he was the victim of an intense orgasm as a result of the sex I introduced him to, but I did what I wanted to do and ignored his objection to my refusing to wear a condom to fuck him barebacked and give us both much greater enjoyment from the fuck I'd given him. But certainly rape according to the legal definition of doing something against his express wish during sex the first time we hooked up.

Ultimately after he calmed down from having my cum in his pussy he talked himself into believing that since I was married I must be cautious enough to be safe, and afterwards he thanked me for introducing him to a new experience of taking the full load when a top came in his ass, instead of the top filling a condom and leaving neither one of them fully satisfied. He also came back for more, always bareback once I started him onto doing it without asking his permission and ignoring his express wish to have safe sex only.

I've also stealthed a few guys who were in the doggie position leaving me to pound them from behind and remove the condommid had to put on before they would let me start tomfuck them. I removed the condom completely a few times and just went back in bare back, with no complaint from the guys I was fucking, although I did pull out when the guy I stealthed one time didn't notice and I felt bad about seeding his hole without being sure he would be okay with it.

Other times I usually try to not put a condom on and hope they don't notice, of it they do notice they don't object. One guy I had been regularly stopping by to fuck safely when I was driving in the road a lot as a marine electronics service engineer, an dhad a few guys on the most common routes I could stop in and visit if the job took me into the evening and sometimes night. One such guy always said safe only but he was so sensuous in his responses to my foreplay that the first time I pushed my cock in without putting a rubber on first he just said he felt okay since I was married, so yet another guy converted to barebacking that evening, and stayed that way the rest of the time I knew him and met up on my job routes, even inviting me to sleep with him if a job ran so late I would have gone to a hotel for a room otherwise.

Other times I've been staying in a hotel on a job far from home and found some guy to come to my room and make me cum, usually with oral first but several wanted to feel me cumming in their ass instead of in their mouth, and didn't even give me a chance to put a condom on before sliding their ass onto my cock shaft without stopping to get a condom. This means I've been raped as often as I've raped guys by stealthing them and I lost count of the times I stealthed myself. I didn't complain when a bottom wanted be bareback and didn't use a rubber before taking my cock in his ass bareback, and I never pulled out when any bottom did that to me either.

My wife is by far more tolerant of my sexcapades with other men, but she only accepts it on the conditions that I don't play with guys when I'm supposed to be in her company, and I don't make her the laughing stock by being indiscreet and letting her family and friends find out that I'm gay and actively so. Most other guys say their wife would have a fit and kick them out if they found out the guys were secretly having sex with men and not fully committed to being faithful to their wife. I'm lucky in that my wife knows I have sex with other men and tolerates it in conditions that I'm discreet about it.