Tops and bottoms: Ever had rough sex border on rape?

bttmsubslut

So way back (early 90) when I still mostly used condoms...I had recently discovered to Joy's of the bookstore. Hooked up with a black guy there who fucked  me  (covered)  and wanted my number.  I gave it to him. About a week later I had him over to my place. We started fooling around,  and naturally he started fucking me. Somewhere in the fuck, we took a break and he took off the rubber. We started messing around again,  and he got me on my stomach, and started working his cock in me raw. I told him no. But he kept on. I tried to move away. He wouldn't let me. He started really pounding up into me, ne begging him to stick and put on a rubber. I was pinned underneath him, and couldn't get him off or out of me. I was almost crying trying to get him to stop, but he just got harder and pounded me deeper. Finally he slipped his hand around my throat and started choking me out while telling me he was about to knock me up. He pushed his BBC deep into my second hole and unloaded. I came too. Last time I ever asked for a rubber...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hooked up with a guy on A4A. Walked in his apt. and before his door fully closed he slapped across my face. Like the bitch I am, i teared up, didn't try to fight, just went numb with fear...he was 5inches taller than me and easily outweighed me by 50lbs. He had me strip naked at the door. Then forced me to kneel in front of him with my mouth open so he could spit in mouth. He then walked while i crawled behind him to the sofa, where I sucked his cock. The whole time he kept a tight grip on the back of my neck. At this point i was sobbing but kept sucking his cock. All he said be a good boi so he wouldn't beat me. I was scared out my mind, i just did as told and kept sucking his cock, praying he would cum quickly. No luck! Hi thick 7inch cock never gave in. 

He pushed me off his dick and got up so violently, i thought i was gonna get hit! But he grabbed me by the arm and led to the bedroom. Pushed me to he edge of the bed...i quickly assumed my role, face down, back arched, ass up. He spat on my hole, that was all the lube i got. He forced his way into my ass, no gradual penetration! I yelped in pain he smacked the back of my head and said, "shut the fuck up faggot."

I bit the pillow to muffle my scream as he bore down my hole and got his beautiful uncut black cock balls deep. He started pounding away in my hole...i eventually loosened and began to enjoy his rough fuck. Started throwing my ass back and moaning with pleasure. 

This man fucked me rough for 30min, tossing me into all kinds of positions. He finally pulled his cock out my ass, quickly buried his manhood balls deep in my throat...nutted and then pissed.  Tears streaming down my face the whole time, because im not sure what this man will eventually do to me. 

His limp cock slips out my mouth. He pulls me up on the bed, hugging my neck with his massive forearm and bicep. I lay there whimpering and says nothing...just watches tv.

15 mins later, i notice his erection has returned. Im scared but my faggot lust takes over as I reach for and play with his cock. He smiles and asks, "Need some more cock faggot?" I nod, he releases me from his bearhug and I lay on my back this time with my legs up. He violently shoves his cock in my ass. We fuck for another 20min before he cums in my mouth again.

Afterwards he said enjoyed bitching out bois like me and seeing fear in my eyes.

Beautiful

17 hours ago, bottom4lyfe said:

Hooked up with a guy on A4A. Walked in his apt. and before his door fully closed he slapped across my face. Like the bitch I am, i teared up, didn't try to fight, just went numb with fear...he was 5inches taller than me and easily outweighed me by 50lbs. He had me strip naked at the door. Then forced me to kneel in front of him with my mouth open so he could spit in mouth. He then walked while i crawled behind him to the sofa, where I sucked his cock. The whole time he kept a tight grip on the back of my neck. At this point i was sobbing but kept sucking his cock. All he said be a good boi so he wouldn't beat me. I was scared out my mind, i just did as told and kept sucking his cock, praying he would cum quickly. No luck! Hi thick 7inch cock never gave in. 

He pushed me off his dick and got up so violently, i thought i was gonna get hit! But he grabbed me by the arm and led to the bedroom. Pushed me to he edge of the bed...i quickly assumed my role, face down, back arched, ass up. He spat on my hole, that was all the lube i got. He forced his way into my ass, no gradual penetration! I yelped in pain he smacked the back of my head and said, "shut the fuck up faggot."

I bit the pillow to muffle my scream as he bore down my hole and got his beautiful uncut black cock balls deep. He started pounding away in my hole...i eventually loosened and began to enjoy his rough fuck. Started throwing my ass back and moaning with pleasure. 

This man fucked me rough for 30min, tossing me into all kinds of positions. He finally pulled his cock out my ass, quickly buried his manhood balls deep in my throat...nutted and then pissed.  Tears streaming down my face the whole time, because im not sure what this man will eventually do to me. 

His limp cock slips out my mouth. He pulls me up on the bed, hugging my neck with his massive forearm and bicep. I lay there whimpering and says nothing...just watches tv.

15 mins later, i notice his erection has returned. Im scared but my faggot lust takes over as I reach for and play with his cock. He smiles and asks, "Need some more cock faggot?" I nod, he releases me from his bearhug and I lay on my back this time with my legs up. He violently shoves his cock in my ass. We fuck for another 20min before he cums in my mouth again.

Afterwards he said enjoyed bitching out bois like me and seeing fear in my eyes.

Beautiful. 

I am unfortunately 6'5", hard to find a big Dom to hold me that way.

Yes...I posted this elsewhere here - If rape is about violence and real loss of control, I’ve experienced that once in my journey as a total cum dump bottom. This instance taught me what I really am and what it REALLY MEANS TO GIVE UP CONTROL.  As a cum Dump, I know my place is to serve my tops, but when I used to host my own gang bangs, I was in control, yes the tops came and went, but I was controlling it. That all changed for me that night in Mexico City. So I understand what it really means to give up control.

I was hosting my gang bang a small boutique hotel Mexico City 2 years ago where I got 30 loads over the course of the evening (my personal best). At one part of the late evening my gang band turned into an uncontrolled rape. Now I get that I was hosting a gang bang and letting all cocks to fuck/breed me, but I was in control until that moment. This event changed me and how I respect and serve top men.

I started my gang bang about 7 P.M., I had my party invite out on bbrt, Craigslist, and a4a. I also gave a small bribe to the front desk clerk and the security guard at the door who stops everyone entering and asks for their room key. My tops came in and just said to him my room number and they were allowed in (in case anyone else wants to host in Mexico City). The front desk guy was gay (closeted) and he was on at 7 pm by himself and helped me plan it and bred me himself at end of his shift.

So I was naked, room fairly dark, ass up on my bed, door unlocked.  I sent out directions for entering the hotel and my room number to all who requested it and waited to have fun. As the first guys arrived, fucked, bred me, and left, I was in my heaven with hot latin men, mostly young.  At about 10 pm there were 4 or 5 guys in my room taking turns breeding my ass, I was loving it! Then a few more guys showed up, pulling out their cocks, pulling on their cocks to get hard.  I was laying cross ways across the bed, so tops could get up on the bed and fuck my ass and my head was hanging off the other side of the bed so tops could stand and I could suck their cocks. I was having fun.

At this time I thought I counted 8 to 10 guys in the room.  It was getting a little ruff. I was saying several times, to be careful, my hole was getting really sore, but I wanted it so bad and was loving it and I thought I was still in control. Even though my Spanish is only so good. Then a young, very muscular latin guy moved behind me to take his turn on my ass. He put his hands on my back and just forced his big cock into me.  It went in easy as my hole was sloppy and wet with cum, but he kept pounding me, pulling all the way out and shoving it all the way back into me. It hurt as he missed my hole several times and slammed the edge of my hole, then pounded back into me. He was talking loudly in Spanish, most of which I did not understand, though I caught phrases for “nasty, fag, and dirty whore.” After several slams hurting me and he’s not stopping, I said, “enough” and rolled over causing his big cock to slide out of my sloppy hole. I’m turning to him and telling him in Spanish to “stop.” 

Its then that everything happened so fast. He yelled at me and roughly pushed me back on my stomach. Now I’m a tall, reasonably strong guy and I thought “ok” I’m done, this is out of hand, but before I could do anything, he had me on my stomach holding me down, then two naked guys got on top of me on my back holding me down, other guys were holding my thighs down, and guys holding my arms. One guy had both his hands on my neck holding me on the bed. There was lots of conversations going on that I could not understand other than a few, “stop him” “hold him.” They pulled me to the center of the bed. Then someone took the cloth ties from the two bathrobes in the closet and tied off my wrists to the bed headboard. Someone stuck a sock in my mouth.

For the first time in my life I was immobilized, I fought, struggled, they had me pinned down. In English someone told me to stop moving. I refused and kept squirming, struggling to get loose. I was scared. Then the big muscular latin guy was standing at the side of the bed, my face turned towards him, his big thick uncut cock hanging kind of flaccid, grabbed my hair, pulled my head up and said in reasonable calm English, “calm down, u wanted this and we’re going to give it to u.” I kept struggling and it happened so quickly, his hand came down and struck me on the side of my head, somewhat hard, I was shocked and still struggled and again his hand struck me. Only this time it was so hard my teeth rattled and it hurt bad, my body just went limp.  I couldn’t see or talk, but I heard him say, “...want more?” None of the others guys were talking, just holding me down, my body limp. A small shorter latin guy at my head, with his cock hanging out of his jeans, leaned over, in English, quietly says, “...just relax, get it over with, u will be ok.” The big muscular guy who hit me, mounted me again and began roughly fucking me again. It went on for a while. When he was done he took charge of the room. He was telling the other guys holding me who would go next. They would move and change positions until all of them finished breeding me. Then they let go of me as they dressed to leave. I just laid there. I didn’t want to look at them. I was learning how true Bottom cum dumps give up control. 

As they were walking out one by one, the big young muscular guy who struck me, sat on the bed by my head and patted my head and said, “...did you get what you wanted boy? Did I give you the gang bang you wanted? Ok, don’t say anything. I hope you learned your lesson tonight to take my cock when I give it to you.” He slapped my face again and left. 

The shorter young guy stayed last, he was nice and asked me how I was and was I was Ok. He was naked now as he had also mounted and bred me. He untied me, helped me off the bed as I was so stiff and achy. He kept asking if I was ok. I was not saying anything. When I finally responded to him, my voice was quiet, calm. “I’m ok, sir.” I’m not sure where the “sir” came from? He was small, short, and young, but I knew my place, he was a “sir” no matter how small or nice. He was a top that I gave my respect.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

The closest was I was sleeping at a friend’s house after partying until around 4am, and I thought my friend decided finally to lay down. It was some random dude who just rolled me on my belly. He greased up and blew out my asshole as my ex-friend videoed the assault.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have been raped, when I was much younger, repeatedly.  These days, I seek out rough sex that borders on rape sometimes, but haven't been raped in a long time.  You will know the difference between the two.

• 2 years later...

First guy I dated was molested by his Dad when he was young.   He hated talking about but I kept asking him for details.   One drunken night I decided to fuck him - I remembered he said his Dad would say “my house so my ass”  -   Once inside him - I said those words.   He tightened so much I thought he was going to squeeze my dick off. He started whimpering and I got so turned on.   He had never let another guy fuck him and this went kinda dark.    I felt terrible at the next day but started trash talking “why you crying - you aren't a virgin” “how man loads did Daddy give ya? “Maybe I’ll find him so we can tag team ya”  no idea what came over me.   I’m not that kind of person.   And rarely top.   But I felt amazing - like I was king of the world.   Not just fuckkng him - but him crying and humilitating him - was best sex I ever had.   I get hard now thinkong if I could have found that bum of father and surprised Jeremy - watch his Dad rape him.   Dam

Probably no surprise we were ex’s the next day

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I recently hooked up with a guy who, each time he fucked me in a new position, would work out the point at which it would become uncomfortable for me - a particular angle or speed or whatever. Instead of just playing around on this boundary, he would go just over it and stay there. I'm obedient and tried my best to take it, but I was clearly in pain and often trying to wriggle away from him to make it less intense. But he refused to let up. I ended up just begging him repeatedly to breed me so that it would end. The way he deliberately worked out and went over my limits felt like it bordered on rape.

Another time, a dom uploaded a video to his OnlyFans of him fucking me while I keep saying things like 'I can't take it', 'it's too much', 'please stop', with a note explaining that it was role play. Except it wasn't, I really couldn't take it, and he really just didn't stop. I love how used it made me feel for him to just ignore me so he could breed me exactly how he wanted then show the world.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/12/2021 at 4:04 AM, JeffCleghorn said:

First guy I dated was molested by his Dad when he was young.   He hated talking about but I kept asking him for details.   One drunken night I decided to fuck him - I remembered he said his Dad would say “my house so my ass”  -   Once inside him - I said those words.   He tightened so much I thought he was going to squeeze my dick off. He started whimpering and I got so turned on.   He had never let another guy fuck him and this went kinda dark.    I felt terrible at the next day but started trash talking “why you crying - you aren't a virgin” “how man loads did Daddy give ya? “Maybe I’ll find him so we can tag team ya”  no idea what came over me.   I’m not that kind of person.   And rarely top.   But I felt amazing - like I was king of the world.   Not just fuckkng him - but him crying and humilitating him - was best sex I ever had.   I get hard now thinkong if I could have found that bum of father and surprised Jeremy - watch his Dad rape him.   Dam

Probably no surprise we were ex’s the next day

God this turns me on. Wish someone would do that to me