Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a very nice Friday. Got an email from a Craigslist contact that I'd not yet met inquiring if he could come over. Nice silver haired daddy type. Was a good 10+ years older than his photo, but had a good attitude and a fine thick 8 inch cock. He unloaded up my hole and mentioned how nice it would be to make it a regular thing. Guess my reply.

Then I dashed over to the local bookstore and had an unusual amount of luck there (sometimes it's such a downer). I deep throated this little guy with a long skinny and very hard cock until he blew in my mouth. Then followed this moustached straight guy right into his booth as a he arrived. Went right to my knees, undid his jeans and went to work. "You're gonna make me cum" he said. Yep, that's the idea. Two oral loads in about 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, was getting texts from a hot red headed top guy who I've chatted with at the gym a couple of times, and always see online a lot. Have often come close to giving up on ever taking his cock, but damned if it didn't work out today. Maybe it was because I told him I've already got some cum in my hole - prelubed for him - that he finally showed up. Fucked me hard and unloaded deep. I don't even think he wanted the bit of oral I gave, just wanted to ram his tool up my shitter. Nice build, likes to kiss and has a wicked grin. Goddamnit, I'm hoping he can become a regular too.

Later in the afternoon, a 20-something IMs me on Manhunt, needs relief. "You swallow?" he asked. All I needed to hear. Headed to his apartment. Kid had a scraggly beard, nice furry belly and big tits. Blew him for an eternity, him jerking it while I took breathers. I even fucked his mouth a few times (he doesn't swallow tho so held off with my load). He eventually shot in my mouth, about six volleys of thick tasty load. Ah youth.

Swang back by the bookstore and did some oral with two guys that seemed like they'd never cum and they didn't, at least not while I was there.

5 loads in total. Wish all were up my ass, but I'm not complaining.

FUCK my holes sore just been fucked by 8 1/2 thick poz cock

started doggie then fliped over on my back legs over his shoulders

he was about to cum leaned over kissed me & said take my poz seed bitch

had to walk back to my hotel only had track pants & tee shirt on could feel the seed

leaking out my hole & running down my leg

Last night I had a call from this guy I've fucked with a couple of times. I won't call him a fuckbuddy, it's not that regular and anyway he likes them (a lot) younger then me. But obviously all his regulars were off with bonfires & fireworks so he worked his way down to me.

Probably the most ordinary (& frankly boring) bloke you'll ever meet his one feature is his monster cock and ability to cum 4-5 times without breaking a sweat. When I say monster I mean it, a good 11" and thick as your wrist. The first time I saw it at a sauna even I gulped. I'm no size queen (honest, any cock is cock) but when confronted by something like that you've just got to take it no matter what. God knows how his usual fare manage with it. He says his wife won't take more then a third (silly cow)

Took him a while to get here which gave me time to clean out properly. When he got through the door I was straight down licking & nibbling that monster to full impressive hardness & tonguing his balls. Just as well he doesn't actually like to be sucked, no one has a mouth/throat that big. There's probably been way too many teeth accidents in his past...

Straight to the bedroom he gets on all fours so i can lick his very hairy hole (I remember his routine) He's never that clean, but to get hammered by that cock there's nothing I won't do. Just brings out the total whore in me. Not thats that far below the surface ever to be honest. When he's nice & wet, I fuck him, it's very rudimentary & I make sure I cum fast. He doesn't actually like it much & is honestly a crap fuck but he likes a load in him quick before he gets to work. I like it too cos having cum I've kind of lost it so his cock is even more impressive inside.

I 'assume the position' on knees, face down arse in the air. He's got no real technique just fists some lube onto his cock and then hammers straight in full depth in one thrust if he can. I can tell you it hurts like FUCK & it's all i can ever do not to scream. It's just as well i'm face down, I can literally bite the bedding & just hang on while he pounds and wait for some of that haze of pain to clear.

It never takes that long for his first cum, but once I've got that first load in me i can begin to enjoy it more. Partly I suppose cos of the extra lube, but also just having spunk inside me being pounded into my guts lets me re-find my inner pig. Don't get me wrong, that pole does serious stretching & probably damage in there & when I'm on my back with legs in the air it is pounding my spine from the inside (!) but when you've got this mechanical fuck machine intent on emptying his balls all you can do is hang on and try & enjoy the ride.

Last night he came 5 times & fucked for well over an hour solid before he was done & I took him from every position he could think of. He never loses hardness after he's cum, just pauses for breath then carries right on. My arse was (&is) wide open, raw & dripping & my guts have been hammered to hell. This morning they are cramping like you wouldn't believe.

I love licking his cock clean of the ass juice & cum when he finally is done & pulls out. I know he'd rather I didn't, he's way sensitive then, but thats one I won't give in on..

I'd be cool if he decided he'd rather fuck guys that can & will actually take him as I'd have him anytime but it'll probably be months again before he works his way back down to me.

I've no idea of his status BTW it has never ever come up and he's certainly never even hinted at a condom...

• Like 1

Took my last loads in a Montreal bath house last weekend. Met a couple of guys at the Stud, and at closing time we all went to GI Joes. I got a room, got on my back and got my legs in the air then they started tag teaming my ass with the door open. a few guys stood around to watch the action. My mouth full of cock, I could feel a couple of different cocks make use of my open hole, but I couldn't see them. I felt one guy stiffen and howl as he dumped his seed in my gut. When he pulled his softening cock out another hard one replaced it. He unloaded in my hole and my thoatfucker got off me and shoved his dripping cock in my slimy ass. I caught a look at 2 hairy bears waiting for their turn. Another load in my ass and I was left with the 2 bears. They shut the door and grabbed me. One got behind and put his arm around my neck, the other got in front and gave me good gut punch. He got my leg up and rubbed his thick cock against my cum slick hole. "you're ours now fucker." he sneered. They became very vocal and fucked me rough and raw for the next 5 hours. Walked out of there in the morning trying to hold a lot of loads in my beaten up cumhole.

fuck yeah. Got a fuck buddy I've never seen. I put on a hood and leave my door open. Sometimes he brings another buddy, not sure if it's the same one every time, sometimes alone. They never say a word to me just fuck my hole, dump their loads and go.

Last night

Followed Raw Top's advice... go to a bath house and stick your ass in the air.

Steamworks Toronto

Fuck bench inside the blow job room ass in the air for 2 hours

4 loads up my hole 2 loads down my throat

Retired to my room ass in the air for 1 hour

2 loads up my hole 3 loads down my throat

Back to apartment and Bareback RT hook up

1 load up my hole

It was a good night.... and the next day hole is still loose. Nothing better.

love Steamworks, get bred there as often as I can.

Yesterday, a FB invited me to His place. He was giving a party for a bunch of His buds to watch the Jets/Lions football game on His big screen TV (a whole bunch of New Yorkers). i don't get to see much of the game, as it quickly became clear that i was invited to shuttle between the kitchen and the TV room bringing the guys beers and snacks. Also, to make sure one of the guys needed to leave the TV room when they had to piss, which was fairly frequently. While i've never really followed NFL football too closely, i never realized how erotic and sexually stimulating a football game apparently can be. (Maybe its the tight pants football players wear.) The guys watching the game developed a pretty constant need to fuck while the game was going on, and i was lucky enough to be there when that need arose. Eight guys gave me 11 loads (plus two i ate) in the course of the game. i think the Jets won (although i never really got much of a chance to actually watch the game). Never really been a football fan, but i'm beginning to regret all the games i didn't see. i could get into this game (as long as the guys who are into the game are into me.)

• Upvote 1

Got a message tonihght from the guy who likes me to wear the hood. He's fucked me a few times and I've never seen his face. Told me he was horny and wanted to breed my ass. Asked if I had any buddies because he really wanted to fuck a cum sloppy hole. Was also chatting with another couple of guys who wanted to fuck my ass too. They were buddies I had met before. Told them about the hood idea and everybody was good to come to my house at 9:30, walk in and use my hole. About 9:35 I had the hood on and was on all fours when the door opened and someone came upstairs. I felt two sets of hands pulling and slapping my ass. Somebody got down and started eating my hole until it was open and full of spit. He got on top of me and just as I took a hit of poppers under the hood he plunged his dick in my ass. He fucked me for a while then moved over and let another cock in. The front of the hood was pulled up and a cock was shoved in my mouth. I tasted my ass on it and started to get it wet with my spit. They slapped hands and switched places. I had a new cock to choke on while that soaking wet cock was punched into my fuck hole. They switched up a few times and talked about double dixking my slut ass but one guy started to shudder and groan. He put his weight on me and bucked his hips, ramming his meat in deep. I felt his cock swell and dump its load in my gut. He pulled out and his buddy shoved his cock in. He moaned when he felt his buddy's slick wad in there. With lots of encouragement and a few hard thrusts and he added his juice. This guy stayed hard in my ass and kept fucking. Two minutes later he unloaded in my sloppy hole again. This time he slid his softening cock in and out a few times but pulled it out, Cum poured out over my balls. He caught it and rubbed it into my hole. I thanked them and they both got dressed and left. Got a hole full of sperm and waiting for the next guy.

Went over to a buds house last Thursday, went in and we went at it like rabbits or pigs in heat. Alot of foreplay, that guy can suck a mean cock and get me hard in a matter of minutes. He wants me to fuck him and I am more than willing to. I have to stop him from sucking me too much or I will shoot into his mouth. We get down to business, and I fuck him hard, and cum, only to keep fucking and going till I am sure it is in and worked in, before pulling out and laying on my back, to kiss and keep going. If I am really horny, I go at him again and again till the afternoon.

Had a real sleaze encounter yesterday afternoon. Went into a public toilet in the town centre, I see the end cubicle is taken so I go into the next one (you never know) there are no glory holes or anything, the place is too well built & cared for but after a minute or two of silence this note comes under the wall saying 'do you want to fuck me?'

You have to reward boldness & forwardness to that level so I say 'sure' pull up and go into his cubicle where he's unlocked the door. On the pan is sitting this guy scrawny, skinny and 75 at the very least. He's playing with his limp cock, and around his ankles are his trousers and once white underpants. You can see where his crack is in them the fabric is all stained with multiple yellowish loads of dried on cum.

I realize I've heard of this guy before (assuming it's the same one) he's legendary, he just goes from one toilet to another all day every day taking each and any load he can from anyone who will stick a cock in him. There's no way I am saying no to that level of sleaze!

I get my cock out and he very expertly deep throats me to full hard in seconds flat, then without a word he gets up turns around and bends over the pan pulling his withered cheeks apart to offer me his distended hole with an awesome set of arse lips.

I know he just wants me in him, but I can't resist a quick taste & as my tongue hits his hole he opens and damn near swallows me. He's clean & I can taste cum in him. I'd love to eat him out properly & chew on those lips but he just wants to be fucked, so I stand and am inside him in one hard stroke. He does at least gasp, thats the first noise of any sort he's made, but my god he feels good inside. He's very wet, sloppy and warm and very very loose (just the way I like arse) I have no idea how many loads he has inside already but I'd guess three or four.

I'm really pounding him hard, so much so the bones in his arse cheeks which ain't got that much covering anyway are connecting with my hips quite painfully but I'd like him to at least feel my cock though there's not that much chance of making him remember it.. He doesn't make a sound just takes anything I will do to him, His hole though gets really loose and I can feel the spunk inside him leaking out over my balls. That really sends me over the edge and he gets a days worth of my cum in him to make up for it.

He lets me come down then pulls off and turns around to clean all the spunk of my cock balls & pubic hair. I zip up and leave with a nod. It's totally mechanical like I'm on a conveyor belt and you can already see *next*. Not one word has been exchanged but he's now got my DNA in him to to join what he must already have from tens of thousands of other men.

Thats all he wants. Fuckin Love it.

• Piggy 2

Wednesday night. I planned to meet up with this 6'3" red headed top bear. NIce because he's a little taller than I am, which I don't have often, and a nice cock. That man fucked me 6 ways to Sunday then filled my hole with a huge load. It was fantastic!