Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was on my farm yesterday with my 36y.o. 'boy'. First thing, we worked in the stables demolishing a wall between two stalls. It being ninety five degrees out and us working shirtless, we were covered in sweat and dirt. After taking a break to water trees out in the fields from a tank on the back of my pickup, we wound up back at the stables.

The boy headed out towards the vegetables to work there and I called him back with my jeans unzipped and erection in hand. In what used to be the feed stall I have hung a sling. It's a nylon one, with a quilted mover's type blanket in it for comfort.

I had the boy shuck his boots, drop trou, and hop in. I scoot him forward, put his ankles in the stirrups. Aw FUCK hot pink white ass sticking out for me - I rub my precumming dick across his hole. With a tiny bottle of silicone I keep on a

stool there by the sling, I grease us both up. I push into him. I'm a big 8, but he's a built boy and can take it. My head spins - standing there hot and dirty pants unzipped boots on buried to the hilt deep in my boy's ass.

What come next is pretty obvious - I'm in fucking heaven - fucking up to hit his prostate and using the sling to bounce him up and down on my dick, and he's making a racket moaning, which I wonder about anyone hearing but with 40 acres of privacy there's no one near.

He loses his load on his stomach. And I keep right on going. Being a good boy a he takes it. Not long, and I'm pumping my load deep inside his gut.

Uh huh.

Whew, I go to pull out and a nice blob of my cum follows me and - splat - hits the dusty brick floor.

There's a fair amount of santorum too. I'm used to finding whatever's there to be found anyway. We wipe off with a couple of paper towels I'd tucked in my pocket earlier when I anticipated this need.

Best part is this though - hot, dirty, in boots and work clothes, we head off an hour or so later to do some yard work at the boy's place. On the way, I stop off to get a coke at Mayhugh's country store as we pass. There I am at the register, good old boy helping me, good old boy in line behind me. This is red state Virginia. And I thought - me fitting in just fine - what they'd think - these good ole boys - of my shit and cum covered dick? Fag haters. And me there stinking of freshly fucked ass! Ha. The idea had me hard by the time I got back to the truck.

• Upvote 1

I met a guy at the gym a few days ago and tonight (Saturday) we got together. I went to his place around 6PM and he met me at his door dressed only in his underwear. He is a good looking guy, and has a hot body! Nice big biceps! That always turns me on! Now I can be a bit shy when with a guy the first time. He sat right against me on his couch. And then he made the first move on me, which I like. He started kissing me and we had a lot of tongue action! I was feeling his biceps with one hand and his bulge with my other hand. He started to feel my ass and I unbuttoned my pants. He slide my pants off and he began to finger me! His cock looked like it was going to stretch out his underwear! Then he took it off. He told me it is about 9 1/2". Not the biggest cock I've had, but a very impressive size! And it was thick! And his cock was veiny which is also a turn on for me. I sucked his cock as much as I could. But I could only go down about half way. I'm just can't deep throat that size. So I did what I usually do when I can't deep throat. I slid my lips and tongue up and down his shaft. And also in my mouth as far as I could go. He was cool with that. After about 3 minutes he was about to cum, and I put my mouth on his head and he blew his load. It was a nice big load and I swallowed as much as I could. Then I licked his cock clean. Then we went to his bedroom and were laying in his bed and kissing and feeling each other. His cock was still hard! Then he had me climb on top of him and I slowly positioned my ass against his cock. I wanted to go slow because he's big and I'm very tight. But after about half of his cock was inside my ass, he grabbed my waist and forced the rest of his cock inside me! I was in such pain! But I like that kind of pain! We were both thrusting up and down! He was telling me how he wants to fuck me all night long! Yes! After only about 5 minutes he blew his load. I could feel his cock pumping his cum deep inside my ass. It feels like warm fluid. I love that feeling! He soon pulled out because he needed to drink some water. And when he pulled out you could hear a popping sound from the pressure of his cock in my ass. I wanted more! But he wasn't ready for about another 15 minutes. Then he turns me around and fucks me from behind really hard! I asked him to be gentle but he likes to fuck hard. And so do I, but he's thick! Oh, did that hurt! But as I've said before, I like that kind of pain! I was moaning and groaning and that really tuned him on. Then he blew his load.

He fucked me until about 1AM. He has to get up early this morning and so I left. I still have the sticky feeling of his cum in my ass.

Edited by HotAssinPA

In the last 4 hours ....

18 y/o boy #1. Mexican twinky. Just turned 18 about 2 weeks ago (sweet!!). Inexperienced (virgin bottom and I am the 2nd guy he's ever hooked up with) and very nervous but agreed to meet off CL. I drove about 30 minutes to the far side of town. He walked and met me in a parking lot. We found a dark parking lot and made use of my SUV. With the teen boy cunt well fingered, I shot a huge load all over his young, smooth bare hole working it into his squirming hole while he moaned. Then he pumped a load of hot boy cum from his perfect 7.5" young cock down my throat before I drove him back and dropped him off in the dark ....

18 y/o boy #2. White cute twink. Turned 18 back in April (sweet!!). Inexperienced (virgin bottom) but we had chemistry the moment the e-mails started. Very much in the closet - but he is a wild boy even before the clothes come off! And what a kisser. He had never bottomed, but gave it a try. It didn't work out too well, but his ass loved my fingers, but I hit the limit with 3 all the way in deep into his boy pussy But, needless to say, I worked his virgin teen ass loose as his tongue was in the back of my throat and he's pumping his ass against my fingers, which must be tearing him up some. He was very cooperative and wanted to give me what I wanted, so I got him to lay on his back with his butt up on the arm of the couch with his slightly hairy boy hole sticking up in the air wide open. Still with 2 of my fingers deep in him, he sucked my balls and cock. I kept reminding him to lick/suck my balls really good since I knew I still had a big load of cum to breed him with. That was definitely a turn-on for this teen boy, because every time I reminded him that I wanted to get my cum inside him, he reacted with raw sexual energy grinding his perfectly smooth chest against my manscaped body, opening his mouth wider (we had our tongues in the back of each others' mouth) and wrapping his legs up around me. All the time, I was finger fucking the hell out of this soon to be cum slut. When I couldn't take this any longer, I stood up and with my fingers still pounding his hole, I quickly shot a big sticky load of cum straight onto his gaping boy hole. I fingered him hard with my cum as lube while we kissed deeply - then I went down to his hard cock to collect another hot load of teen boy cum to swallow. We will be hooking up plenty more .... for sure!

Funny to say that I sent boy #2 my avatar underwear pic, and he insisted that I wear them! So, if that's what the hot 18 y/o twink wanted, that's what he got. I enjoy plenty, but hooking up separately within the course of 4 hours (actually less) with two dirty boys that just turned 18 is one helluva a special night ....and I'm going to sleep soundly tonight.

Edited by RawVerse41

My man got me a present off of bbrt 2 hours ago. No questions asked about status. This guy is 42, 6'2" nice fat 8 inches. I sucked him hard and my partner got on top as this stud stuffed him raw.

I sat on the guys face as he ate me out like a pro. Spanking my big beffy butt. Staring at my biohazard tattoo on my lower back

My partner jacked himself off fucking himself on that big cock before exploding all over studs hairy belly.

I scooped up the cum and lubed that big tool up. I sat down on that present and made out with this stranger as he fucked my man's seed deep into my guts.

He fucked me for about 10 min. When I begged him to explode inside of me, his eyes bugged out and I could feel him throb inside of me. He came, panting and smiling.

He cleaned off, zipped up, and said he had to get home to his boyfriend.

I just want in the bathroom and fingered the load out. Wiped some on my upper lip and I can smell his funky load as I write this

I met a guy at the gym a few days ago and tonight (Saturday) we got together. I went to his place around 6PM and he met me at his door dressed only in his underwear. He is a good looking guy, and has a hot body! Nice big biceps! That always turns me on! Now I can be a bit shy when with a guy the first time. He sat right against me on his couch. And then he made the first move on me, which I like. He started kissing me and we had a lot of tongue action! I was feeling his biceps with one hand and his bulge with my other hand. He started to feel my ass and I unbuttoned my pants. He slide my pants off and he began to finger me! His cock looked like it was going to stretch out his underwear! Then he took it off. He told me it is about 9 1/2". Not the biggest cock I've had, but a very impressive size! And it was thick! And his cock was veiny which is also a turn on for me. I sucked his cock as much as I could. But I could only go down about half way. I'm just can't deep throat that size. So I did what I usually do when I can't deep throat. I slid my lips and tongue up and down his shaft. And also in my mouth as far as I could go. He was cool with that. After about 3 minutes he was about to cum, and I put my mouth on his head and he blew his load. It was a nice big load and I swallowed as much as I could. Then I licked his cock clean. Then we went to his bedroom and were laying in his bed and kissing and feeling each other. His cock was still hard! Then he had me climb on top of him and I slowly positioned my ass against his cock. I wanted to go slow because he's big and I'm very tight. But after about half of his cock was inside my ass, he grabbed my waist and forced the rest of his cock inside me! I was in such pain! But I like that kind of pain! We were both thrusting up and down! He was telling me how he wants to fuck me all night long! Yes! After only about 5 minutes he blew his load. I could feel his cock pumping his cum deep inside my ass. It feels like warm fluid. I love that feeling! He soon pulled out because he needed to drink some water. And when he pulled out you could hear a popping sound from the pressure of his cock in my ass. I wanted more! But he wasn't ready for about another 15 minutes. Then he turns me around and fucks me from behind really hard! I asked him to be gentle but he likes to fuck hard. And so do I, but he's thick! Oh, did that hurt! But as I've said before, I like that kind of pain! I was moaning and groaning and that really tuned him on. Then he blew his load.

He fucked me until about 1AM. He has to get up early this morning and so I left. I still have the sticky feeling of his cum in my ass.

That was damn hot. Thanks for sharing. Love multiple cummers

First post!

Today was a prolific day for me. I had a scheduled appointment for a meetup at 10am this morning (safe) long thin dick, so-so kisser, good 20 minute session. Went to the gym and then back to my parents place to do some work around the house, and then it was back to my place. 7pm rolls around, found another guy on manhunt (safe) did a 10 minute session before he kicked me out one minute before he had guests coming over. DURING that I got a text from another guy saying he was horny and wanted to fuck. Guy #3 for the night is special to me since he popped my cherry 2 months ago (very late in losing my virginity). I've given him all my first, which included tonight which was the first time i ever took a load in my ass. And now I'm sitting here with a load up my ass about to go out and finish with number #2 since he's been texting me about getting a hotel room to finish for the night.

At the bathhouse in Columbus, Ohio last summer. Was bent over suckin' off some stud and some built guy with a ballcap came right up and started pumpin' me. It was first load I'd ever gotten. Shame of it was, he was a silent cummer. I didn't even know he'd come until he smacked my ass and walked away when he was done. I've gone back several times since and tried the same stunt hoping men would line up and fill me up, but no luck so far . . .

one of my reg tops just came by after work, married white frat looking guy, 27, 7.5 cock has me meet him at the door in a jock, gets hard in my mouth while smoking some t, makes me blow smoke on his cock a few times, hits me w a dose of g and when I start to get f'd up he turned me over ass up doggy style and pumped two huge loads of jizz in my cumhole in 30 mins. walked out and told me to have fun finding more cock cuz he knows what slit I'm gonna be all high and full of his sperm tonight

Why do guys you meet online never look like their pics? I hooked up with a guy let night here in Provincetown who turned out to be a big bear, not what I was expecting. I never say no to cock, so I went with it and we started kissing. He took my clothes off, gave me a towel, and gave me a dose of G (yum orange Gatorade!). Then he lit up a pipe and took a big drag of T and exhaled into my mouth. We went outside and got in the hot tub to let the G kick in, I sucked him a bit (nice average uncut cock) and then we dried off and jumped in bed. He fucked me hard for about ten minutes then went all soft (oh no T dick strikes!)... I started sucking his dick and even though he didn't get hard, he managed to shoot a nice load in my mouth. I jerked off on his chest, smeared my seed into his fur, got dressed, and left.

Just got home from local theater bookstore....well to warm up, i sucked off 6 cocks almost in a row...two of them didnt even bother to swallow as i went down on the next one...went into the room off to the side and found a pretty round black ass with a pink hole winking at me...after i fingered his cunt a little I could tell he had just been loaded up...two others came in...one walked directly over and said i just hit that bastard good...i was 4th in the last crowd....so he climbed on it again....almost as soon as he busted nut in that ass again. told the guy to get his fucking ass up...cum all down the inside of his legs, i gave it a quick rub and wiped it on the whores face as he was loving i...huge uncut black guy laid down on the table first and said now "you fucking whore ride this"....and as he did, i was behind the guy licking the fuck out of his cock and nuts coverd by the whores loads....then it occured to me, bastard needed two.....after i got my uncut dick up in that ass was fucking away.....my cock against that nasty dick and ass was about more than i could take...we both busted in his ass about the same time....he pushed him off him and then grabbed him roughly behind the neck and said now motherfucker clean up your mess...as he was lickin loads off the table where we had fucked...he got 3more wads up that ass while bent over eatin the fuck up.....hell he didnt even see the last ones that seeded his ass...fuckin love it...

Got a load today abut 1130AM. Met the guy on A4A some time back and we have been tryhing to get together for liek 6 weeks and finally today we met at a location where we could explore our bodies. Nice size dick, probably 6 long and not quire a coke can around but he knew how to get me hot and ready then he plowed me for like 40- minutes. My ass is still sore and full of his sweet cream. We need to get together again in the next few days so I can keep it lubed up.

Well, I got my last load deep inside my asshole in July 1999 when I was in school. My only secret partner had a huge curved cock, very sharp at the tip and huge at the base and as he fucked me, I would feel with fingers my asshole expanded to the shape of his cock. When he came, he would pull my ass tight to his hips and tremble as he came hard inside me. I could feel the touch of his cock deep inside me when he did that. Since then, I have not been penetrated. So I am badly missing such cocks.