Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest eastlonbuggiver

I was in Croydon,South London last week (14th July 2012) fucking an intersex guy(will put up pics.later),I fucked him hard in both holes and chewed up his man clit,after about 2 hours of pure sucking,watersports and fucking I shot my poz seed in his pussy with such force that my balls hurt for over an hour after before I started on him again,fisting him and getting one finger in his cervix forcing my poz cum in him,and I didn't tell him as I shot,wow what a rush.

I had a long lunch break yesterday so went over to the Lauderdale bathhouse to see whats hot. It was a flittle slow, the cleaning crew was in which sorta ruined the mood, but after cruising around a bit I found a door cracked with 2 older guys trying to fuck a younger thin bottom. Seems neither top could get hard enough to fuck the kid so I offered to help. Lubed up and pushed in hard, paused then went right in balls deep, the kid moaned but now another guy had come in and put his cock in the bottoms mouth.

I started to pump hard trying to see if I could breed his ass before he started asking any questions. One of the older guys started to rub my ass and that was all it took, I grabbed the kids hips and started to thrust deep, he looked back just as I started to pump my load. He moaned nicely then put his head down into the pillow. He never looked back just moaned and kept his face in the pillow. I pulled out with a huge 'plop' and the guy who was getting blown decided to take a ride, he slid right in behind me using my cum for lube, very sloppy and hot.

part 2 coming up..

@cumpig6969..where are these "ABS" places at ?overseas?in big cities?that amazes me you took so much dick and cum..damn.and @RyanWolff..way fuckin hot man!..that's how I want my tops dick to be when he pulls out..so I guess ur poz?u think the boy will get it?btw I also got fukd and bred this morning from a guy on adam4adam..30,6'1,avg build,nice dick,was very verbal and dominant..and knew all I wanted was for him to fuck and nut in my ass,so he gladly did..was nice...

Hooked up with a hung 10" black muscle thug big black bull high viral load brought him to my place he put me on my knees and throat fucked me til he shot a huge fukn poz lo&d in my mouth I quickly got a glass and spit his devil seed in it then he brushed my hole til I was raw dipped his dick in the cum and slowly gave me every drop til my hole was filled with his toxins. He then pissed my mouth and spit continuously down my throat, I still am holding his load love black aids cummm

I had an appointment this morning and decided to take the whole morning off work. Got up very early and hit up this 20 y.o. black kid on A4A. Went to his place and discovered that his profile was no lie about the 9.5" cock. But even better was that it was as thick a cock as I've ever had. Even tho his profile said "safe " nothing was said as i climbed between his legs and began raw fucking him. After a while and swveral positions, he wanted my ass. I was a little worried about his "bat" but i got it in and loved it! Especially when he dumped his load while balls deep! I went on to my appt. with a gaping, wet hole. Afterward i hit up a guy I recently fucked with and he said to come over in an hour. Since a regular fb lives nearby I went to his place and took on my 2nd 9+" black cock for the day. This guy loves to keep fucking after cumming so he just kept on churning those two creamy loads together. Finally was on to #3. The other time i hooked up with this guy he was hgh and couldnt get it up so i didnt really know how big his dick was. He was excited when i told him i was pre-lubed with2 other loads. Well, it was. anotheranother fat black 9.5 "!not quite as hard as the young guy but just as fat. He fucked me every which way til he finally nutted deep inside giving me three juicy loads from 3 amazing black cocks!

Would've only been better if I'd had them all 3 together! Maybe next Friday!

Guest manfun456

I just took a neighbor's load right up the street. He was neg and nasty so I made an exception. He bred me good, which of course leaves me craving more. From now on, only hot poz loads creamin my hole!

Went cruising the other night, my favourite cruising ground was dead - no one in sight. waiting 45 mins and saw no one. so i went to another local place, and the car park was full. unfortunately it was str8 cruising going on with a lady in her early 30s getting used by a group of men.

The scene, not for me, i jumped back in the car n went back to my fave place, to my astonishment there were suddenly five cars there n i parked in the middle, right next to a young twink.

i walked to his window n saw he was running grindr . i thought it was squirt n said mmm good app, so u looking for some fun? he said maybe, so i said im going up to the path at the top, if u wanna follow. hell yeah he replied.

still didnt expect him to follow, fit as fuck, but he did, n it didnt take him long to push me against the wall n snog me n pinch my nipples. he then grabbed my head n pushed me down n on to my knees (i thought - fuck this kid is taking control of me - maybe hes top after all, i was fucking hoping). with me now on my knees, i unbuttoned his fly n it just lobbed out.

jesus this is huge n its no where near hard. i put it in my mouth n i could feel it getting stiff as i deep throated him. he made me gag a few times, he then pushed me up n gave me another snog, to which he had seen the bottle of lube i had sticking out of my pocket. he reached down n pulled the bottle out n ordered me to turn around, he then pushed me back to the wall.

he lubed his finger n shoved his finger in me, then i watched as he lubed his cock up. i often like spit n shove, but the size of this kids tool, i was relieved he was lubing up, but he looked like he was using minimal amount.

i welched as it entered me, it didnt take long, wish i had some poppers at this point, but boy, it didnt take long for him to be using me. he was saying to me be my bitch big boy, u dirty cunt u gonna beg me for my seed. i then heard movement, i startled n tried moving, but he got another grip of me n said where the fuck do u think your going, u not moving until my load feeds that slutty hole. i looked behind n saw three other guys, two a lot older all wanking.

the kid looked at one of the guys with a thick tool, n said, do u want a go at this slut, so my sexy twink moved round to the side of me, n ordered me to suck him, whilst this other guy tried fucking me. fuck he is tight said the old guy, the twink said yeh i know, very tight for a slut. the guy cum though as he tried entering n it shot all over my ass rather than inside.

the twink come back round n said, lets not waste his spunk. do u want it rubbing on my dick n me shoving it in. yes please i said, the twink yes please what. yes please sir. he kept asking if i want to be his bitch, i kept thinking is this really happening. very rare have i seen twinks who are tops on the cruise.

he fucked me, n screamed im cumming, take my load, take my swimmers bitch. he then stopped pounding but i could feel it pumping me full. but he didnt pull out, he pulled my neck round n he once again snogged me. i got another load brewing, do u want it bitch? yes stud, please, as much as u can give me.

a old guy then said breed the cunt, breed the cunt. he looked n said to the guy, i fucking am, nothing is slipping out of this slut, his ass is so tight n so fuckable. i then sucked the old guy, n as he cum inside my mouth. my new twink friend once again pounded me with his massive tool. i just didnt want this to stop, but i then felt his cock once again start pumping more cum in me. he then pulled out, pulled me towards him, snogged me n said, now lets get u off. i said are u 100% top, he said yeh, i went oh i would a cum in u. he said maybe another time, he then sucked me off n made me shoot my load down his throat. he then asked me for my mobile number n said hes definately up for filling my cunt again. now that i cant wait for. what a session. was funny to see the older guys wanking off watching this twink breed me.

Guest Mandevilleguy1
Last weekend I was a total cumdump...I was at the local ABS on Friday night getting load after load when a guy approached me and asked if I could be the dump at his sex party..he watched me as I sucked cock after cock and drained them and load after load up my ass (swallowed 12-7 ass). We got to his place and there were about 30 guys which all fed me their loads as well as seeding my hole..got lots of piss and rimmed a lot of ass!! They told me that I was such a great dump that next time there would be twice as many guys!!!I can't wait OINK OINK!!!!

I'd love to be a cum dump like that! If anyone needs a cum dump in New Orleans area just let me know....

Guest manfun456

I went to the Powerhouse in SF tonight and took several loads up my ass. All out back on the patio - I just drop my shorts and bend over for any raw cock that wants to pump a load in my fuckhole.

I went to the Powerhouse in SF tonight and took several loads up my ass. All out back on the patio - I just drop my shorts and bend over for any raw cock that wants to pump a load in my fuckhole.

damn wish i can eat that sloppy hole

I'm supposed to getting with this very dominant,aggressive verbal top breeder tonight..he's gonna call me this afternoon to set the time up..he's gonna pick me up tonight,then for a few hours,use me as an oral and anal receptacle..he wants to fuck me on some country road,out in woods,"rape" me on the beach,be very demeaning to me..maybe find another top to help him..I've always wanted to find a top like this..I used to have a dom,aggressive top,but he moved ,I miss him,so I'm still new to this scene..after he gets to know me,he wants to test my limits..I'm nervous and very excited..and he's gonna be in town all week..he can be very kinky..just no scat..which is fine with me..

Woke up Saturday and went for a run. I decided to take a route that would pass by one of my regulars' place. Luckily, he had a morning load for me, and I finished my run with the taste of his cum in my mouth.

Later that afternoon I met up with a older guy I've been texting for a few days. He's 48 (so he says), but doesn't look his age. If he didn't tell me, I would have pegged him at late 30s. I've been badgering him asking to taste his cum ever since I saw his pic, but he was busy etc etc. I really enjoyed our session because he told me to look up at him when he was about to shoot. Then he asked me to open my mouth to prove that I swallowed, so I did. He mussed my hair and said "good boy" and I said "thank you." All in all a great weekend.