Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

hooked up late yesterday afternoon with this twink.. god he was cute. im thinking he had some damn daddy fetish. anyway, he said he had only been fucked like four times before and never bareback..... ok, that made me hard... after the usual playing, i got him from behind and opened him up nice n slow, wasnt gunna rush and scare him off!! fucked him for a while, all raw, all skin on skin and geez was his cunt velvety tight...OMG... anyway, when i knew i couldnt last much longer, flipped him onto his back and slid back home... locked his legs back up and was kissing him deep and driving balls deep.... mmm... his eyes opened so wide when my first volley splattered into his cunt walls.... god i came hard... the look on his face :) perfect.. :) finished breeding him and continued with the pleasure of working my load in as i stroked him to his own nut all over his stomach... beautiful fucked. his first breeding, and from the look on his face, he is hooked!

wow hot find this twink...you did it soo good...of course he is hooked

Hooked up with a newbie on A4A, guy about my age. Hung like a horse and ate my ass like a champ. He fucked me senseless, not even stopping after the first cum injection. Afterwards he let me return the favor. I'm not a huge fan of rimming, but he had a nice ass and couldn't say no after the workout he had given my hole. I gave him a nice load up his booty.

We're planning to hookup again later this week. My list of fuck buddies is getting crowded.

The guy from a couple weeks ago who enjoys midnight fucks in schoolyards hit me up with a two word message on Scruff. "wanna fuck! My response: ""Hells yeah!" 30 minutes later I was buried to the root in his fine ass by the silvery kifht of the moon.

I got my last load from this dude off craigslist. He wanted to fuck with a condom so I used an expired one and then bit the tip off when I was sucking him. It broke obviously when I was riding him and shot a nice load. Later I jerked off thinking about it while playing with his cum on me.

Did an "all-nighter" at Mid Town in Milkaukee Saturday. Something I've not done in many years. Had to pace myself. Unlike many of you sex machines, I'm done after my first dump. Have always been that way even when I was a teen. Anyway, at Mid Town I topped about ten guys...some better than other. All the guys Saturday were good lookin in that mid-west, corn-fed farm boy sorta way. Yum. Dumped a HUGE load in my last bttm who had the best hole of any. He was a really hot, no attitude guy that was a world class kisser. BTW, the staff at the spa was super friendly and nice (and good lookin too). Don't get to Wisconsin often, but I'd return; maybe not for all night next time.

Best fuck ever yesterday. Hooked up with a young asian guy I've played with before. Usually suck him off. Always nice big loads in my mouth. This time though I told him I'd love to fuck. Started off sucking him as usual and then made my way up onto his lap facing him. Sat down on his very hard 6 1/2 inch cockhead and just bobbed on it until I had worked it all the way up into my asshole. I then bounced on his boner for a good half hour. Wonderful fuck and no lube. Just his precum making my hole wet. Loved it. So damn hot. He eventually had me kneel over his sofa and he fucked me from behind. Amazing feeling. Such a good fucker. He pushed me down on the sofa, fucked me hard and then asked me where I wanted him to cum. I told him to pull out and shoot all over my hole. 10 minutes later my ass was covered in his cum. Fuck, so hot. I'll be wanting more. Next time I'll let him shoot inside my ass. Great kisser too.

Edited by TopHunter

Went to the bathhouse (1350) in Los Angeles and got sucked by 5 different guys and the last one through a gloryhole got my load. This was a standup in front of others gloryhole and while im getting sucked this guy comes up behind me. It took a bit but I got his load.

At the local bookstore yesterday.....was there for about 7 hours and got plenty of cum (18 loads + 2 used ones that my first top used as lube) up my ass and I swallowed 23!! It was a great day and this pig was happy to be the cumdump for the day :)!!! OINK OINK OINK!!!!

Just took raw loads from two different married men in less than an hour. The first was from a married white guy who's been fucking me for about 3 years (always bareback). Today he fucked me from behind while I was standing bent over. Then he pulled me down onto the bed so I was sitting on his hard cock and he shot his seed up inside of me.

About 35 minutes later this married Latin man came over and fucked me from behind, bare, while he had me kneeling on a chair. He filled me with more cum. This is the 3rd time he's fucked me since I met him about a month ago. He says he'll be back for more...I can't wait!

Guest virgoz

30's bttm from behind wearing a sexy pink thong over the tightest bubble butt... took a while of licking and amyl to work my fat cock into him, but got there eventually. bred the bitch DEEP!~

just got home from work, but first stopped by my horny top stud's place. He's my sexy bud that fucks me once in awhile when he's horny. He has such a huge cock, good 9" and thick. His muscular body and handsome face was so hot watching him work my hole, pumping hard and deep. I held onto his ass as he drilled my hole, pulling him in deep...telling him to breed me, nut inside me, cream my hole...and he finally did and pumped a good size jizz load inside me. I just pushed it out, and was amazed at how much cum he shot inside my ass. He told me he had jacked off this morning, so pretty good that he still had a good size nut to dump up my cumhole.

Today, late this morning right before noontime. Not only did I receive a load, but for the very first time after three years, the guy who's cock I've been blowing on a regular basis all along finally asked if I would like to get my cock sucked off. This is a solid guy whom I've been giving him bjs over the past three years now, everytime I've swallowed his huge, masculine load of cream. To be totally honest, he and I never discussed the subject about whether I would like to get my cock sucked off. Very odd I know, but it was just one of those things the two of us never discussed. I had originally met this guy three years ago from a CL Post. Ever since that moment, we have consistently been hooking up whereas I would give him regular bjs and always admired the huge and great tasting cum he would feed my gut. Well, about a week ago, he raised the subject as to whether I enjoyed receiving a bj, and I told him "yes." So early this morning I received an e-mail from him asking if I was available to suck him, and once again he asked if I would like to get sucked off. Of course I told him yes. I jumped in the shower and off to his place I went late this morning. We both stripped down naked, both of our cocks hard as baseball bats and our nuts full of cream. He said he would like to suck my cock off first before I did his; I told him sure, that I'm so damn horny I needed it bad! I laid down on the bed with a thick pillow supporting my head in an upright angle position. I then watched as he began to work his mouth and tongue on the head of my cock. Next, he slipped his mouth entirely over my rock hard shaft, rotating his mouth in various directions, firmly applying both his lips and mouth against my shaft to suck me at a moderate speed...which really turns me on and gets me all worked up. Damn, his mouth felt so good sucking me; it was a sensational BJ experience. For a quick moment, he let's up off my cock at which point I ask him if he was wanting to swallow my cum when I was ready, and warned him that when I get off, my cock powerfully shoots out my cum; that I am not an oozer. He replied he might just take my cum into his mouth but was not sure whether he would swallow it down his throat. Next thing I knew, he once again began working my dick with that wonderful mouth of his, gradually working up speed to the point I began to feel that wonderful sensation I was getting close. I then grasped his head firmly using both my hands to glide his mouth as he began sucking me even faster, getting me more aroused to the point I told him I was almost ready to shoot my load of cum. No more then ten seconds later, I exclaimed I was now going to shoot my load whereas I couldn't hold it back anymore. He held his mouth firmly over my cockhead and part of my shaft just beyond it, gently moving it as I began to explode multiple shots of my huge, masculine manhood. He then went all the down on my shaft with his mouth, sucking me gently as I continued to shoot my wad. My dick tends to get slightly sensitive prior to the end of ejaculation, but I never say a word because I like to fantasize of my cock being tortured by a guy's mouth; with the feeling that my cock deserves it's just rewards. My friend then steadily holds his motionless mouth over my cockshaft for about ten seconds before he begins to let up off of it. Wondering whether he did retain all of my cum in his mouth, curiously watching whether he would indeed spit it out, he instead began to tell me about my huge and numerously, forceful cumshots I had shot into his mouth. I saw right there and then my cum had shot clear straight back down his throat and knew he had swallowed every drop of my manhood. Next thing I knew, he picked up his bottled water and began taking a few sips. Right there and then, I realized that my DNA had permanently been implanted deep inside that masculine, strong body of his, and that he would always be walking with a part of me inside of him now.

Now it was my turn to suck him off, so we exchanged positions on his bed. He lies down with his muscular legs dangling the side of his bed, spread wide apart. I then begin my oral skills by tongueing his piss slit firmly working it, which I know he enjoys! Next I begin working his cockhead with my mouth in a circular motion, gradually moving my mouth further down over his shaft until fully engulfed, pressing firmly against his lower tummy and sucking him in moderate fashion. I pull up and go back down on him, repeating the motions. Next I suck on his nuts, then place my mouth back over his 7" hard cock working it a bit faster while pinching his nipples with both hands, using the tips of my index fingers and thumbs. I then lift up his legs as I always do, begin to rim his clean ass cunt with my tongue which he very much enjoys, sticking and rotating my tongue as far deep into his anus hole as I can get it. He moans with full pleasure as always. I then proceed back to his cockshaft sucking it at a faster pace, hearing him make these sudden, harsh breathing sounds. Knowing he is getting very close, I pick up my speed sucking on his shaft to the point he begins to shoot his masculine cum into my mouth. I continue going down hard on his cockshaft with my mouth sucking it firmly to milk every last ounce of cum out of him, swallowing each load as it's delivered. I then hold my mouth still, tonguing his piss slit to make sure I get every remaining drop of residue before I let off his dick. I grab the bottle of refreshing water he always gives me everytime I arrive, and swallow me a few swigs.

I have always enjoyed sucking my buddy off without reciprocation. But today, having him suck my cock off and knowing he had swallowed my cum made this moment spent together that much more special and enjoyable. His mouth felt so damn great and perfect working my cock, sucking it off and having him go all the way! What a wonderful experience!

took loads last night from some asian guys i met at a bar. they did me in the parking lot. i was bent over the hood and seeded at closing time... loved every second!!!