Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

couple of hours ago pumped my load in a hot ass - met a couple on bbrt, was over their place in 20 minutes and within 2 minutes of walking in the door all 3 of us naked, making out, stroking cocks. Got some good head from both of them, then headed to the bedroom and the older muscle guy got on his back, lifted his legs, lubed up his hole and invited me to slide my cock in him. couldn't resist and had a nice slow fuck! his boyfriend eat my ass and licked my balls as I slowly pumped that nice tight hole! after I dumped my load in the guy he stood up, turned around and bent over, starting cleaning my cock with his mouth while his boyfriend got behind him and pounded him good. I started to get hard again watching this guy get spit roasted, and eventually the boyfriend unloading in the bottom guy. Then the bottom got on his back and stroked his cock while we fingered his cummy hole and worked his nips, til he shot a good load on his chest. All and all, a hot fuck session with 2 new guys - hard now writing about it.

Last night went to a Birthday Party/Pool Party. Well of course it was naked swimming, and I was a hit at the party with my firm bubble butt and nice athletic body. Guys all over me in the pool. Well a 45 yo guy pulls me over to the edge by himself and proceeds to work his dick into my unlubed hole. It hurt like hell but he kept pounding and pushing until he was completely inside. He fucked me pretty good and hard like that. But being in the pool and with no lube it was chafing a little. We got out and went into the garage that was turned into a 'maze' complete with slings and dark corners. Well he put me in a sling, he ate my hole real good and got it wet, then he slide inside again. He pumped me pretty good and I felt his cock get thicker and felt him cum inside me. He stopped a minute, then pounded me hard for a couple minutes more (I guess to work the load in deeper). He pulled out and me playing coy asked how he liked cumming in my ass. He said he didn't cum yet but wanted to later. I felt my ass and it was really wet, I licked my fingers and only tasted sweet cum and ass juice. I had taken two poz loads earlier in the day, but I was fresh when he fucked me so I know he lied about loading me... It was fine with me, I got what I wanted.

Fucked a hot 19yo twink from A4A yesterday. This boy is built for sex. He came over mid-afternoon and I didn't send him home until after midnight. Pumped three loads up his ass and took two from him. He's got a nice 8-incher and knows how to use it. Not sure how often I'll get to hookup with him. It took 3 weeks to get together since he apparently has everyone in town trying to hookup with him.

took my last load about a week ago. just moved into a new building and the guy on the 3rd floor, mid-30s and nice body, had been checking me out since i moved in. invited him over, we had a few drinks and he shoved 2 loads into me with his nice 8'' uncut cock by the time he left.

i've only been fucking raw for a few months but this was one of the better ones

Ok mine was this past Saturday morning,had a regular top of mine come over and fuck me anonymous scene,on all4s..he's fucked me 3x so far..is in love with my hole,he's 40s,5'8,avg bod,white m,fat 8incher..u may not believe it,but he fucked 7 loads in my ass in less than 30mins..I don't know how he does it..and he fucks them in all the way in,and I just keep the loads inside..be hotter if they were poz loads..but I think he's neg

Just got back from a hookup with a poz couple. They were under the impression I was poz too, but I'm not (yet). They were mostly into oral, swallowed both their loads, but got a load in my hole from one of them while being spitroasted. I dumped mine in both of them.

Just now. Have a buddy from high school who used to fuck me in public places back home. Well he lives in here in Dallas too, and occasionally we hook up and he loads me up. Usually we meet in a mall bathroom or hotel bathroom and he breeds me, but he came to my place tonight. It was hot, a quick pump and dump, I didn't even get off but I have to say it was great but always better in a public place with that element of getting caught...

Looking forward to Friday evening. I'll be away in our house in the south of the country ("our" = I am in an LTR, but he knows nothing about this side of me, and I prefer to keep it that way) - ALONE - and have organised that two pig guys are cumming around for an evening of fun, with no condoms in sight. One is a total top, and the other versatile, so there's scope for a lot to happen. I've done threesomes before, but never bareback and never with two pigs. Will be an interesting experience - I hope. They seem nice enough guys. I'll post the account of the evening afterwards.

Got up with a cute out of town visitor who fucked me after the club. Pounded me with just spit for lube before blowing a huge load in me. Profile says a bottom and safe sex only...I love getting bottoms to fuck me something about losing the titles and just fucking is so hot