Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just took a nutt from a bi bud after fucking his ass raw at my place. I loved lip locking with this sexy Italian attorney while pounding him deep. He moaned, "don't cum in me, okay?" I never cum in him. He usually loads me up, though, after he's had all the dick he can take ;-)

went to a bathhouse this afternoon, showered and had a guy watching me. he kinda followed me around a bit. i went in my room, left the door open, layed naked on the bed with my ass up. short time later, i hear the door close, and the light goes dim. Next thing i know there is two sets of hands on my ass and legs. fast forward 5 minutes, the one guy has me on all fours, fucking me HARD while his buddy is sucking my cock. very hot and didnt take long for me to cum in the guys mouth. usually when i cum, im instantly straight but i just stayed there, let the top fuck me for quite a while before he came (in his condom). they left the room shut the door behind them. I layed there and it always amazes me how fun it is being used by a top like that. i certainly know my role in life.....

getting horny again. might put up an ad on CL for another top to fuck me in the hotel room now

Guest m4dudes2use

Vegas hotel room - was chatting up this hot young really built straight 24 yo guy at the tables he was drunk got late his friends all went back to their room. He was drunk hitting on chicks most of the night, it got really late and he was totally horny so ended up goin to my room he pushed me up against the wall just inside the door pulled my pants down and shoved his cock in and fucked the hell outta me. Only took about 15 minutes but a hot rough fuck like he just needed a hole to get off in then he dumped his cum up my ass zipped up and walked out leaving me there leaking his load.

Wasn't planning on hooking up tonight, but my poz daddy FB messaged me and wanted to get breed. I couldn't turn down the offer, his ass is too nice to resist, so I went over to his place and give him a good pounding before dumping a load up his ass. I never have a bad fuck with him. Since he's undetectable, we're talking about flipping and letting him fuck me as well.

Got a great load deep in my ass through a gloryhole last night at Dominion News in Winnipeg. I started by sucking his cock as he poked it through the hole. as it great I got very horny. ONce I had him really hard and leaking I lifted my petticoats and pushed my ass against his cock head. I though he might pull it back but he pushed harder. I then pushed all the way back and took all his cock. He started fucking quickly once he was in and he shot his load deep up me within a couple of minutes of fucking. No idea who he was but had a great cock and a big big load of sperm for me!!!

Ray

Four loads this week. Went cruising to local woods at night. Had a walk around and watched a top load some random bent over a tree. Carried on looking about and the top reappeared and had a grope of me, told me to wait a few minutes and he would be back. Had a cig and he reappeared, pushed me down to suck him for a bit then bent me over and rammed it up me with just spit for lube. Top was verbal telling others watching that he was going to breed my ass and asking who wanted to fill me. Ended up taking his load and two anon loads that never saw as top kept me head down. Good start to the night!

hung out with a sexy poz black daddy and we partied. ove the course if the evening he bred me three times and fisted me... between the slam and booty bumps it left me super horny so after we said our adieu i stopped by a bookstore he mentioned that had some nipple vacuum clips.. also picked up a dildo you can stick to a wall... this lace had video booths so went back there and it turned out it had gloryholes. right then and there i decided to take any cock that came thru... my hole was sloppy wet already and i was seeded 4 more times... loved every second...

Got a great load deep in my ass through a gloryhole last night at Dominion News in Winnipeg. I started by sucking his cock as he poked it through the hole. as it great I got very horny. ONce I had him really hard and leaking I lifted my petticoats and pushed my ass against his cock head. I though he might pull it back but he pushed harder. I then pushed all the way back and took all his cock. He started fucking quickly once he was in and he shot his load deep up me within a couple of minutes of fucking. No idea who he was but had a great cock and a big big load of sperm for me!!!

Ray

Hey Ray, do you wear your petticoats 24/7? (Girly guys rock!)

hung out with a sexy poz black daddy and we partied. ove the course if the evening he bred me three times and fisted me... between the slam and booty bumps it left me super horny so after we said our adieu i stopped by a bookstore he mentioned that had some nipple vacuum clips.. also picked up a dildo you can stick to a wall... this lace had video booths so went back there and it turned out it had gloryholes. right then and there i decided to take any cock that came thru... my hole was sloppy wet already and i was seeded 4 more times... loved every second...

Good job Bttm. Keep up the good work!

I'm on the ground in Berlin at Folsom Europe. I am in gay heaven. All the fetishes are here and I've been doing lot of fucking, mostly raw. I have given loads and taken them. The hottest so far was from a hot top at the Biohazard party last night. He shots three loads in me in a row. Hours later I was still leaking from it. I am heading over to the PIG party tonight. It's crazy here. There are a dozen things you could do. But nothing beats taking dicks in the darkroom in full leather.