Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

last night met up with a couple I play with, got fucked long and hard by them. this morning found a guy in a local hotel looking for some head, stopped over his room, sucked him and he decided he wanted to fuck me, of course I let him use my hole. he didn't last long but gave it to me pretty hard. ended up cumming on my face. so far its been a great weekend.

Guest Mandevilleguy1

Last night I went to Club New Orleans after arranging to meet up there with a guy I'd emailed but never met. I am neg and he is poz with no detecttable viral load. As planned, he bred me in the sling...was hot! I was begging for his cum and being very verbal. No one else came to add to the cum pool, though...was a slow night at 6:30.

Guest slobbvers

About an hour ago the guy from last time came by for a pump n dump. He's on a flight back home for two week visit with my load in his ass.

Though I have taken loads in my ass before, the top has always been a married guy or at least someone I was pretty confident about not being poz......

All thAt changed when I had a particularly piggy time at one ofDeans parties in D.C.

In case anyone isn't familiar with these parties,there are always an abundance

of hot, horney men of all ages, races and sizes.

As I was undressing,an older daddy who was admiring me told.me how badly he wanted to fuck me.I smiled, thanked him and went upbto the play area.I saw alot of uninhibited men engaged in all sorts of piggy things.....I immediately went into the bathroom,knelt down in the tub and awaited my first drink of piss......I didn't have to wait long before my first customer arrived....he was a heavyset older man. He grasped his cock and pointed it towards me ..after a few grunts, he released a warm stream of piss from which I greedily drank....I took one or two more guys piss streams then I rinsed off and went in one of two main rooms that were loeaded with men fucking and sucking.it was then that I noticed the guy that greeted ne when I first came in....he said that he had been saving a load just for me....we kissed the way with a lust that only gay men know. I then got down on my knees and put his cockmeat in my mouth...I tasted his precum almost immediately. He then raised me to my feet,grabbed me and started tounging my ear from behind as he grabbed my nipples.he then pushed me forward and rimmed me in a way that I have only dreamed of.....he was so good that I was begging for his cock....and he made me beg for it too..then he finally took aim and pushed his cockhead into my ass.......my ass was so lubes withhis spit and relaxed from his expert rimming,that it went right in.....

I was out ofmy mind with lust at this point..I was holding on to the wall as he would pump my ass with his daddy cock....he then proceeded to move me to the bed where he put my legs over his shoulders and really give it to me......I had never intended to take any annonymous loads in my ass,but I couldn't help myself.before long another man had put his cock in my mouth and one or two more men were tounging and freaking my nips..then another hand under my nose at some point shoving Popper's ...this was heaven.....my fucker asked if he wanted me to breed my hole.all I could do was moan "yes!"....he then picked up the pace and started to piston fuck my hole......he then threw his head back and shot his load deep into my hole...we had attracted quite a crowd, so when he pulled out, there was another hard cock ready to replace him....this time itwas a Hispanic man in his 30s.I had been sucking him earlier ...his cock was beautiful..about 8",uncut,with some glorious overhang.....he wasted no time sinking his cock to the hilt,reeling me he was going to unload his leche in my culo ..and hen he did just that,as I felt his cock start to pulse inside me...as he got up,I noticed the biohazard tattoo just above his ass.....once I saw that,I really went with it and took as many cocks as could ...ilost count of how many loads I got inky ass and mouth, but it was a lot!when I finally stood up on shaky legs,I heard a wet plop on the floor and looked down to see that it was a portion of the many loads that were deposited in my ass that night

Awesome post...

Took a load last night from a regular fuckbud. Always fucks me bare but has never loaded me, last night he did. Had to do it in a public place since neither of us could host. Ended up in the stairs of my building while the roomie was home. Damn was that good. This morning was able to have a hot black guy off adam4adam with a 'safe only' profile drop a load in my ass. mm mm good

Wanted to get a good seeing to last night - so thought i would try the Backstreet in East London and hopefully get abused by some real leather tops. so i dug out the rubber outfit and set off on the tube. Disaster. Hours to get there and once i did, just a few sad queens creaking about in their best outfits, talking about opera and looking appalled at any suggestion of getting their cocks out and using them. The place is freezing cold and there's a smoking area outside which is just an old yard full of rubbish. I stood around hoping something would turn up and then left, hoping the fuck there was a way to get home from the place. By a miracle a taxi appeared and since i got paid a bonus at work this week i grabbed it and on the spur of the moment got him to take me to XXL. what a difference - place was heaving, gorgeous guys everywhere, drinking, gossipping, dancing, and fucking. I headed for the play area and pretty soon was the filling in a bear sandwich. Sucked lots and got fucked lots. dont know how much was raw but some of it must have been. spent ages snogging a chubby lad - tits like Mae West and tongue like an eel. Ended up shooting a load inside a bear while snogging a young black lad with a massive cock which, after i had shot my bolt, he kindly put inside me and proceeded to do the business. Went home soo happy. So night of total contrasts

Went to the local bathhouse last night. I was immediately taken to a small dark area by a sexy chubby-hubby type and followed by a couple others. After some group sucking, a young latino got behind me and shoved in with only spit for lube. After he loaded my ass, the others started taking turns using my hole. Before I knew it, I had 4 loads in my ass and 2 down my throat. After a quick break, I went down to the group play room. Not much was happening, but I sat down next to another guy in there and after feeling each other up a bit, I went down on him with my ass in the air. A crowd started to gather, and the fucking began. I got 5 more loads shot into me one right after the next, and I couldn't keep track of all the cocks that found their way into my mouth. I could feel the cum dripping off my balls and down my legs. Had to be the hottest, sluttiest scene I have ever been a part of. After that I retired to my room and left the door open. Took 2 more loads from passersby, the 2nd one from a hot top with a huge cock. He worked my hole harder than anyone before. He pushed my endurance beyond what I thought I could take. By the end, I was sweating like a pig and begging for his nut. After he finally unloaded, my hole was a sloppy mess and I was exhausted. But I still hadn't cum and my balls were overflowing with juice. Found another slut blindfolded and taking loads in a sling. Didn't take long until my load was mixed with the others he already had.

Edited by AssEatingSlut

Chatted with a black dude online last nite. He was horny, and I wanted some dick so I went over to his place. He had a nice 7.5" cock, fairly thick. He was a thick guy with a bit of a belly. I sucked his cock for awhile then I pulled out the lube and coated his dick and put some on my hole. He rammed it in me doggy style. Hurt quite a bit a first until he opened me up good. We fucked like that for a little bit then I got on top and rode him. I spent some time on my back too with my legs up while he plowed me. Went back to riding some more and then I was on my back again for the climax. He was plowing hard and rough and he started grunting as he pumped my hole full. I didn't feel any squirts but I could hear the wet sloppy sound as his dick was thrusting in my cum soaked hole.

Guest virgoz

sat arvo at wet on wellington. ass up in the darkroom, felt hands on my ass then a cock at my hole, bare :) it slid in and he fucked me good in pitch black. 1st load!! second was bent over the central bench in the steam room, publicly fucked and seeded my an older hung daddy. hot as!!!! 3rd was upstairs in the little roo next to the video/sling lounge. well hung dom pushed me over and slid in and nutted inside me ::)

off to see two tops this arvo for some more loads!!! at least one is poz..

Bred a hot college boi this evening and took his load. He lists himself on AFF as bi-curious so after a couple of weeks of e-mails, he agreed to come over and play around. Pretty straight up sucking and fucking, nothing special. Afterwards we sat around talking for a bit. His girlfriend has no idea he has started hooking up with guys. I told him to bring her over sometime for a 3-some if she's up for it. She doesn't have to know we're both bi. Been a while since I've fucked a 19yo girl.

I met a guy on cl. He is a short stalky Mexican with a thick uncut cock, there was no talk of status, I walked in and we enjoyed some herb. I got to my knees and began to clean his foreskin. It had that musky man smell I love. i took a few hits of poppers and he started fucking my face using my throat like a pussy. I put him done on the bed and rested myself squarely between his smooth thighs and start to clean his cock and balls again. He feeds me a more poppers i took 3 big hits, held them in some. I felt my throat open and so did he. The Mexican man and his fat fingers grabbed each side of my head till i was gagging and my eyes were watering. I love having my throat used almost as much as my ass. I gagged and it got sloppy full of spit and mucus it was so fucking hot. I came up for air and said i need my ass fucked.

He used his sloppy cock to pound my hole for 10 minutes just pounding and pounding i have 2 anal orgasms. He ask "You need to get bred?" i said "breed my ass give me all you have", to my surprise he says " oh really i will breed you will all i have" I hope he is poz. He pounds away and tells me he is breeding my hole i feel him puls inside me. on instinct i start to massage his cock with my ass. Milk ever last drop. He said "do that and i will cum again" I kept doing it and he deposited 2 more loads in my cunt. i dropped to my knees and clean him before i get dressed and leave

Just returned a short time ago from having my hole bred. Day off today and I scouted BBRT for some action. I found someone who I had hooked up with before. I arrived at his place, he led me to the basement where we got comfortable on the couches. Lots of kissing followed by one hell of a blow job. I was leaking precum fiercely. He sat me down, lubed my cock, and plunged his hole on it. He rode me for about 15 minutes, then he switched to all fours on the couch and I continued to fuck him doggy. I was far form busting my load, so after about 15 minutes of that, we switched to me laying on his back and assaulting his hole that way. He loved it and i hit all the right spots since he moaned loudly. Soon enough, I dropped my load in his ass. I pulled out and he cleaned me off. We kissed some more, and fondled each other before I asked him to fuck me. I lay down on my stomach and let him enter me. His 9 inch cock took some getting used to again, but soon he was in and pounding away. As he pounded, I could hear him grunt when he began to cum. I begged him for his poz load. He came, and left his cock in me for a short time. After he pulled out, we lay there and cuddled for awhile, then I had to leave. As I sit here and type this four hours later, his load is still marinating in my ass, not one dropped spilt. I am lookig forward to more this weekend