Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got my last load about 5pm today from a 21 year old college kid who had a nine inch thick cock and fucking plowed my ass and came inside me..Then he wanted me to fuck him...so I did bareback and he told me to spew my load all inside him...I did..he said breed and seed me so I did. ..So fucking hot to FLIP fuck and shoot a toxic Poz load in a college kid...he asked for it..and I did it...I fucking came like a river.....he was high I think and fucked my hole like a pro...Road his 9 inch thick cock like a proud bottom...In my mid 40's but these young boys who get horny want a hole to fuck..Surprised he wanted me to bareback him, raw and rough and blow my seed inside of him....he said it sounded hot to get a POZ load inside of him...Kyle wants to cum back on Sunday and fuck again when he gets off work..Damn so proud to breed and seed a nice stud with a huge cock....spread the luv when they ask for it man..HOT DAMN AFTERNOON....I do not feel bad about barebacking and blowing inside of him...because he asked me too. So fucking HOT...Did my duty for the day....

Italian bears again. Texted me at 6am! Found the message when I woke up at 7am. They were clearly just home from the clubs and horny as fuck. Went over. One was snoozing on the couch. The other ones were boozing and smoking weed. Hit the poppers several times and bent over. My ass was doing overtime. Got fucked multiple times and went home with several loads in my hole. Those Romans know how to shoot a big load.... Wonder where they got that from as I am sure they had sex in the clubs as well. Asked me if I could come back later today. Insatiable. Promised I would come back for some sun and fun this afternoon. Now need to take care of my sore ass....Damn. Those guys are fucking hot!

I got 4 anonymous loads off craigslist yesterday and doing it again today! ..put up an ad stating I was blindfolded on all 4's with my cumdump hole in the air and my apt door open taking loads! ..nobody refused ..walk in, pump, dump and walk out the door leaving your cum dripping from my hole so the next guy to show up can slide in ..msg me for the address ...Got 4 loads like this yesterday and id like to get much more today!! ..have no idea what any of the guys looked like! ..never asked for a pic just sent my address and let whoever shows breed me ..going to be taking loads all weekend long and see hoe many I can get

Went to the baths yesterday and its was slow there. I did play with a hot Hispanic bear. He had a nice thick cock and he fingered my ass while I sucked his cock. He did slide his cock in my ass and fucked me for a bit before he blasted his load in my ass. The interesting twist is that he thanked my for letting him use my ass. I normally thank the tops for the load. You're welcome! Hooked up with a nice furry daddy. He told me he was not into anal but had no problem with oral. So I sucked on his dick as I ran my hands thru his thick yet soft furry chest. Man I love chest hair. He blasted a sweet load in my mouth. Well after that it was slim pickens at that point. Did a lot of walking around for over an hour. Then I saw this young built (military?) dude. He had his hair very high and tight and clean shaven. He had tats and had a poker face. I figured he must be a marine. Hawt! I saw him suck some guys cock and then he walked away. So I followed the military guy to the steam room. As he past me I carrassed his ass. He stopped. He had a hairy ass that he shaves down and he probably shaved it the past weekend. Anyway, I went right for his hole with my finger and he placed his hands on the wall and arched his back. It was wet with cum and lube. Did not take me long to grab my lube get my dick hard and slide in this guy. Fucked his ass for a bit and then blasted a huge load in him.

Never got a chance to meet up with the bear that I fucked on Monday. Oh well I think he will be back next month!

Spent the afternoon at the Italians's resort. Getting some bare ass sun and their loads (and their neighbours's too). Six loads. Am still leaking and I want more! Maybe going out to the bars tonight for some sleazy darkroom sex. Goddamn. I am going to miss this when I move back to Holland.

Sounds like you should not move back to holland, If i was in your shoes ( so to speak ) i would stay where the cocks are plentiful & besides as you & i both know it's bloody cold here.

Have to I'm afraid. But there is always Antwerp for my sleazy side!

Hooked up with a hot muscled guy on bbrt and met him at his fuck buddies condo. Buddy was also hot and younger. Fucked a load into younger dude who then flipped and dumped his load into me. Muscled guy then fucked me for some time, not sure if he loaded me though as they kept me on max impact. They invited another guy over, but he was too wasted to fuck.

Spent most of Sunday night there, but was not ready to quit as was still too horny. Decided to head over to Steamworks for some Monday morning fun. Found a few hot guys and was quickly man handled into their sling and got a load from a tall guy in his 20's. Sucked another few guys, but no loads.

Left their room and went into the room next door where there were 3 guys playing. Immediately recognized one of the guys from his films, but did not say anything. I wanted to let him know that his films were the main reason that I now take loads. Sucked the other two guys, then was put on my back where my hero fucked his load into me. Hot times! Next time I want to fuck a load into him. Not mentioning names, but I am sure you know who I am talking about.

We need to see some vids of you getting bred, maybe by the 4 Italians? Feel like posting a breeding vid to xtube or raunchy fuckers?

They only film for private use. All four bred me this morning. Fucking woke me up at 6am again when they called me. Horned up and half drunk,. But not drunk enough to load me up. They are here for another week so probably get loaded every day. They had another guy over this morning as well, but he was asleep on the couch. Probably did him too before they got to my ass.

They only film for private use. All four bred me this morning. Fucking woke me up at 6am again when they called me. Horned up and half drunk' date='. But not drunk enough to load me up. They are here for another week so probably get loaded every day. They had another guy over this morning as well, but he was asleep on the couch. Probably did him too before they got to my ass.[/quote']

Ask them to film their cocks going into your arse and breeding it. No faces, we can enjoy all the grunting Grrrr.

Share the pleasure :P