Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I went to a hotel to meet an Englishman who comes to town frequently for work. He has an American husband and we've had a three way before. Anyway, this guy has a shaved head, goatee and a PA. His cock is thick and he loves ass. There's not much more I could ask for.

We decided to fuck before going to dinner. We kissed, I sucked his cock hard and managed not to gag on the PA. He had me face down on the bed and worked his cock into my hole. He loves to fuck ass and always gets my brain to transport to a land where my cunt produces pure bliss.

He didn't cum in my ass, but wanted to switch. I'm seven and half inches and he appreciates what I can do for him. I fucked him facing him, pausing with my cock in him to kiss him or chew his nipples. I was building to shooting my load when my cock slipped out of his hole. i shouted in dismay and hurriedly shoved it back in, which set off a monumental orgasm. I ejaculated for an exteneded time. It was one of those nuttings where you start laughing from the sheer pleasure of it.

I asked him how he wanted to get off and he had me tongue his cumhole while he jerked. I tried my best to suck my cum out of his hole, but all I managed to do was help him having a screaming orgasm.

Later, when I had my first post-orgasmic piss, my urethra was both exquisitely pleasurable and exquisitely painful. I had to shudder and moan my way through pissing. A little aftershock of the main quake.

Spent last night at Steamworks. Fucked and got fucked a fee times. Took a load from a hot deaf guy, then later swapped loads with a cute innocent looking twink with a big dick. This morning at work used the restroom and had a noisy cum fart in the stall. All you could smell was cum. While washing our hands a coworker gave me the strangest look.

Hooked up yesterday with two guys from craigslist early in the morning. First it was his first load of the day but was a fun bottom. We smoked some got poppered up made out rimmed and bred a nice tight hole. The second guy was full and loose by the time I got there he was partied up, I poppered him and dumped a quick load and left. I hope to see both again. They we loads 79 and 80 for the year

Guest ff-whole

Just two hours ago in Santiago center bathhouse... About 4 or 5 guys and the last one fisted me afterwards almost elbow deep... Wow never had that happening so good... I am getting really very apt in taking the fist...

An hour ago. Got a message on growl from a visitor from Michigan. Went to meet him after work. We never talked about anything other than meeting and see what happens. As soon as I got in his room of his hotel we were all over each other. Ended up blowing each other and swallowing each others cum. I found him hot as hell and I still had a hard on. Ended up rolling him on his side and just slide my hard cock all the way. He didn't try to stop me at all. I had a blast breeding that hot bear. I may go for round 2 tomorrow after work.

This afternoon I bred a 24 year old from Fetlife. Then reconnected with a 31 year old from my neighborhood to swallow his cum. Just took an anal creampie from a tatted chub in my neighborhood. Oh an last night, I got bred twice by a college BBC FWB. This dude tore my ass up so good, my fucking BALLS hurt.

Last night with a couple of buddies. One is poz but on meds, the other is neg. The neg guy doesn't knowingly play with poz guys, but has never asked the status of anyone I bring along. I guess he assumes they're negative like me.

He ended up taking two charged, albeit undetectable, loads in his neg ass, along with a load in between from me.