Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Bred a really cute bottom last night after work. He struggled a little bit at first in doggy, but I got on top of him and took control, opened him right up. Fun pussy to fuck. Nice quick pump & dump, then went to the bar to watch football. Will definitely be using that hole again. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Father and son.  This past Saturday afternoon, I hooked up with a Dad and his son at their hotel.  The Dad shot video of me sucking both of their cocks, the Dad about 8 1/2 and very thick.  The son not nearly as big.   More video of the son fucking me.  He shot his load in my ass after only about 5 minutes.  In less than 10 minutes, the son was rock hard and ready to go again.  More video of the son fucking me again.  This second time, he lasted a lot longer before giving me another load in my ass.  After being fucked twice by the son, and with 2 loads of cum in my ass, I was ready to take on the Dad's big dick. At least I thought I was ready.  Damn, his cock was thick !  I was glad I brought my poppers.  The son's cock was hard again, as he shot video of his Dad pounding my hole, and splattering my face with a huge load of cum.  I gave the Dad my phone number and email address, in case they wanted to hook up the next time they were here.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

For those who want a funny note on a tuesday night: Monday morning, on my way to work I.ve got a message from a guy nearby via grindr. He reacted to my profile in which i am looking for anonymous cumdumps waiting face down ass up to get a load. 

He sent some pictures over and  was a real,horny, supercute twink. I asked him to keep his front door ajar en wait for me blindfolded, face down ass up. Went to his place and he was incredible hot. His ass was like heaven and he moaned in a very horny way driving me crazy. Fucked him good en left him with a two day load, so after I fucked him his ass was leaking cum.

Went back to my car (5 minutes walk) to return to work and noticed that i forgot my car keys. 😁.  

Had to go into a meeting soon so was in a little panic. Returned to the guy’s home and his front door was still unlocked. Went in (even without knocking 🤓) and he was still on his sofa, nude, jerking off. He looked shocked when i came in again unexpectedly and he smiled at me in the most cutest way possible. I took my car keys and left. The ban was broken, my anon cumdump saw my face!

When i arrived at my car he already informed when i could go back to fuck him as he enjoyed my dick so much. Again a new horny twink cumdump boy to add to my list of regulars 👌

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

30 minutes ago, Beetle said:

For those who want a funny note on a tuesday night: Monday morning, on my way to work I.ve got a message from a guy nearby via grindr. He reacted to my profile in which i am looking for anonymous cumdumps waiting face down ass up to get a load. 

He sent some pictures over and  was a real,horny, supercute twink. I asked him to keep his front door ajar en wait for me blindfolded, face down ass up. Went to his place and he was incredible hot. His ass was like heaven and he moaned in a very horny way driving me crazy. Fucked him good en left him with a two day load, so after I fucked him his ass was leaking cum.

Went back to my car (5 minutes walk) to return to work and noticed that i forgot my car keys. 😁.  

Had to go into a meeting soon so was in a little panic. Returned to the guy’s home and his front door was still unlocked. Went in (even without knocking 🤓) and he was still on his sofa, nude, jerking off. He looked shocked when i came in again unexpectedly and he smiled at me in the most cutest way possible. I took my car keys and left. The ban was broken, my anon cumdump saw my face!

When i arrived at my car he already informed when i could go back to fuck him as he enjoyed my dick so much. Again a new horny twink cumdump boy to add to my list of regulars 👌

Sounds like a real whore.

4 hours ago, Webster9 said:

Father and son.  This past Saturday afternoon, I hooked up with a Dad and his son at their hotel.  The Dad shot video of me sucking both of their cocks, the Dad about 8 1/2 and very thick.  The son not nearly as big.   More video of the son fucking me.  He shot his load in my ass after only about 5 minutes.  In less than 10 minutes, the son was rock hard and ready to go again.  More video of the son fucking me again.  This second time, he lasted a lot longer before giving me another load in my ass.  After being fucked twice by the son, and with 2 loads of cum in my ass, I was ready to take on the Dad's big dick. At least I thought I was ready.  Damn, his cock was thick !  I was glad I brought my poppers.  The son's cock was hard again, as he shot video of his Dad pounding my hole, and splattering my face with a huge load of cum.  I gave the Dad my phone number and email address, in case they wanted to hook up the next time they were here.

Yummy story!

On 10/22/2022 at 10:46 AM, reliableslut said:

Husband away until tomorrow so I’m hosting multiple 1-1 encounters today and an orgy later this evening.  Will try to update as I go along.

9:45am load #1 - sexy DC daddy in town for theater.  Fit, handsome, friendly, punctual, thick cock, liked having his nips played with.  We fucked in almost every position and he bred me.  

Sounds like a good start.

On 10/22/2022 at 12:29 PM, reliableslut said:

Omg it’s been nonstop.  

I took a half hour epsom salt bath.  Then Tom arrived around 11am.  Tom is a silver daddy, 60+, amazing stamina, fit body.  He Almost gave me two loads.  We’ve known each other for years and after fucking, he helped me roast some cauliflower haha.

While Tom was getting dressed, D arrived around 11:40am.  It is D’s 60th birthday.  His cock is enormous - thick, long, veiny.  He fucked me so deep I almost tapped out.  He fucks better than the majority of guys half his age.

Pause to Flip my vegetables lol 

Then Julio arrived around 12:15pm.  Julio is a Dominican hottie.  Probably around 30yo, nice uncut d.  What makes Julio unique is that he doesn’t enjoy sex or masturbation all that much.  So by the time he does come over, his boner is raging.  He ends up usually pumping oceans worth of cum into me.  Of all the guys I’ve been with today, he fucked me the hardest 🙂

All three bred me so I’m up to 4 loads so far today.

Lunch time before a few more tops stop by 🙂

Did anyone eat you out?

• Downvote 1

On 10/22/2022 at 1:26 PM, reliableslut said:

Loads 5 & 6 

12:30pm Fwb Tim came over.  Tim is a sexy black muscle guy in his 20s or 30s.  Met him a few weeks back at a sex party haha.  He’s quiet, mysterious and amazing in bed.  He told me my pussy was so good and wet LOLOL 

12:50pm Then Matt came over.  Matt is a cub with a cute tummy and a J shaped cock.  Of all the loads I took today, his was the warmest.  My ass has become a thermometer lol.  Love being creamed by a warm load.  

One more top on his way before a mid afternoon nap 🙂

Does your b/f know you are a cumslut?

9 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

Bred a really cute bottom last night after work. He struggled a little bit at first in doggy, but I got on top of him and took control, opened him right up. Fun pussy to fuck. Nice quick pump & dump, then went to the bar to watch football. Will definitely be using that hole again. 

Get some photos or vid next time?

About 10 minutes ago.

My friend came over for a blowjob.

While licking and kissing his cock(something I always do before the blowjob)I told him about seeing my crush and how he has a crush on me and how we both confessed that we're both bi.I then told him I might start sucking my crush.

He's all for it as long as I keep sucking him whenever he asks and I save my virgin ass for him.

I agreed and gave him the slowest,wettest,sloppiest blowjob I could with lots of moaning.

Before he left he asked me if I'd be interested in sucking some of our mutual guy friends.He said some aren't getting regular blowjobs like he does.

Now I have to decide if I want to sucks guys I know who thought I was straight and if it will affect our friendship.

20 hours ago, Beetle said:

Damn, hot story 🙂

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, TommiVirgin said:

About 10 minutes ago.

My friend came over for a blowjob.

While licking and kissing his cock(something I always do before the blowjob)I told him about seeing my crush and how he has a crush on me and how we both confessed that we're both bi.I then told him I might start sucking my crush.

He's all for it as long as I keep sucking him whenever he asks and I save my virgin ass for him.

I agreed and gave him the slowest,wettest,sloppiest blowjob I could with lots of moaning.

Before he left he asked me if I'd be interested in sucking some of our mutual guy friends.He said some aren't getting regular blowjobs like he does.

Now I have to decide if I want to sucks guys I know who thought I was straight and if it will affect our friendship.

Seriously ?  Go for it.  You can never suck too many cocks.  

• Like 1

On 10/7/2022 at 1:55 PM, HereInLondon said:

About an hour ago, bent over a massage table, watching his face in the mirror as he fucked his load into me.

Then fingered my hole as I sucked his dick clean.

Same set-up, but this time it was him bent over the massage table being a total bottom boi, even used a cock sheaf on his hole to stretch him open more.

Hadn't cum in a week, such a relief unloading my balls deep in him.

Then he sucked my dick clean as I played with his nipples and he sprayed his load all over the floor.

IMG_0464.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

14 hours ago, Webster9 said:

Seriously ?  Go for it.  You can never suck too many cocks.  

Once I start sucking my crush I might start settling up blowjob appointments with the other guys.

4 hours ago, HereInLondon said:

Same set-up, but this time it was him bent over the massage table being a total bottom boi, even used a cock sheaf on his hole to stretch him open more.

Hadn't cum in a week, such a relief unloading my balls deep in him.

Then he sucked my dick clean as I played with his nipples and he sprayed his load all over the floor.

IMG_0464.jpg

Fuck I miss having that raw cock in me!

Do you have a pic of that cock sheath? Is it yours or his? Sounds like the sort of thing I'd love you to use on me too :-).